Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,137 members, 7,970,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:16 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (779538 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
swaystunna: Information reachin me has it dat zankli at abj no longer conduct medicals due to x-ray machine problems n lack of eMedical software. Pls can any1 confirm ??

Mak una call this number to confirm oh...........08039513599
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
ferdimako:

Mak una call this number to confirm oh...........08039513599
I have tried calling the number but its not connecting. Whose number is it?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chubi4show:
I have tried calling the number but its not connecting. Whose number is it?

Mr Philips....he handles your forms and data before u can see the Physician.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
lawland: "Always include" as in writing 2,3 or 4 in the space provided for how many people applying? I believe there are spaces provided for writing down the details of your family members then indicate whether they are included in the visa app or not and I also believe you tick yes only if they are applying for visa at that time with you and no if they are not applying at that time with you. I also believe the most important thing is writing down there details in case you decide they join you in the future and not including them in your visa app which will eventually lead to paying for their app fees and them meeting all the requirement for visa grant together with you and if one fails, all fails.. "Correct me if I am wrong"

Aha, good luck.

MY EARLIER POST STILL STANDS
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
surveyor1:
Western Sydney. What r the steps to take in terms of jobs and necessary documents to obtain. Other advice are welcome Aunty Jenny.

I don't live in Sydney BTW. The job hunting process is pretty much same everywhere. You apply for a job wherever and wait to be called upon.

What docs? what you need mostly is your CV and getting a tax file number.

Are you coming in as a student or PR?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
jennykadry:

I don't live in Sydney BTW. The job hunting process is pretty much same everywhere. You apply for a job wherever and wait to be called upon.

What docs? what you need mostly is your CV and getting a tax file number.

Are you coming in as a student or PR?
I meant other required documents like ID for work. Am coming as master by research student.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
jennykadry:

Aha, good luck.

@Jenny, I've 4 siblings,my mama and my two half brothers. None is traveling with me...I think I should include all of them.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by swaystunna(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
ferdimako:

@Jenny, I've 4 siblings,my mama and my two half brothers. None is traveling with me...I think I should include all of them.
Pls Do !!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
ferdimako:

Yes. I remember including my siblings and parents name in my application for student visa. That one is different, it's more about trying to "dodge" more fees by ticking off the "not migrating" box because you are trying to save cost. Who do you wanno deceive? immigration? they gat to be kidding me wink

surveyor1:
I meant other required documents like ID for work. Am coming as master by research student.

Nothing but your passport/birth certificate and student ID, bank cards e.t.c. Those will be your ID's
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
jennykadry:

Aha, good luck.

Of course your earlier post stands if its not in correction of what I posted that's if its literally an independent post...

I think I am done with answering questions in this thread especially if its not directed to me cos obviously its beginning to irritate some people. I hate being seen as "I too know" kind of, when I know I don't know anything yet.
@ any I have offended in one way or the other, pls try and forgive me cos I only thought I was helping out. Good luck to all future applicants and my advice is that you make use of DIBP website www.immi.gov.au very well before filing any application. PEACE
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
lawland: Of course your earlier post stands if its not in correction of what I posted that's if its literally an independent post...

I think I am done with answering questions in this thread especially if its not directed to me cos obviously its beginning to irritate some people. I hate being seen as "I too know" kind of, when I know I don't know anything yet.
@ any I have offended in one way or the other, pls try and forgive me cos I only thought I was helping out. Good luck to all future applicants and my advice is that you make use of DIBP website www.immi.gov.au very well before filing any application. PEACE

SMH
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lawland, don't expect every body to appreciate you,do things for God not for human being, initially I was the one that encouraged you about your fix deposit, jenny later back it up when you were afraid, it is only God that will reward you,we all have a long way to go in life and you will still need help of others, this is me,I don't get angry easily, I encourage you to continue your good work,never give up,many have gathered info and excel and abandoned the thread,that is for them,if not ferdi,redreact and my hunble self,here would have been more than quiet even though that we never get our own visa but every thing work the way God want it,what of our Jenny who is the general overseer still here to make things happens

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
@lawland and Jenny, pls I beg you in the name of God lets face what this thread is meant for and stop fighting. I feel guilty because I asked the question that is causing problem. Please its ok. I really appreciate your contributions on this thread and I must confess, I have benefited alot from you. Your contributions are still needed @ least for the interest of the inexperienced ones like me. PEACE....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
jennykadry:

Yes. I remember including my siblings and parents name in my application for student visa. That one is different, it's more about trying to "dodge" more fees by ticking off the "not migrating" box because you are trying to save cost. Who do you wanno deceive? immigration? they gat to be kidding me wink

Nothing but your passport/birth certificate and student ID, bank cards e.t.c. Those will be your ID's
Thanks aunty Jenny for the advice.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chubi4show: @lawland and Jenny, pls I beg you in the name of God lets face what this thread is meant for and stop fighting. I feel guilty because I asked the question that is causing problem. Please its ok. I really appreciate your contributions on this thread and I must confess, I have benefited alot from you. Your contributions are still needed @ least for the interest of the inexperienced ones like me. PEACE....
Don't get this wrong, i ain't fighting with Aunty Jenny, naa thats the last thing i will do, i can afford to fight with surveyor and ferdi*smiles* but definitely not Aunty Jenny... I am even planning to meet her one on one in Perth to give her a gift for her efforts here and one beautiful thing she has done for me. I will always respect her and her opnions even if i become a case officer tomorrow. *winks*. I am not leaving this thread, i owe it. I only said i will only answer questions directed to me. I am my problem, i have this ego issue.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
jennykadry:

SMH
What the hell does it mean? *confused*
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
lawland: Don't get this wrong, i ain't fighting with Aunty Jenny, naa thats the last thing i will do, i can afford to fight with surveyor and ferdi*smiles* but definitely not Aunty Jenny... I am even planning to meet her one on one in Perth to give her a gift for her efforts here and one beautiful thing she has done for me. I will always respect her and her opnions even if i become a case officer tomorrow. *winks*. I am not leaving this thread, i owe it. I only said i will only answer questions directed to me. I am my problem, i have this ego issue.

Abeg I no get bones for fighting........if na to help me fight out my school fees.........oya.LOL

Me too will see Jenny in Perth next March. I respect all.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
jennykadry:

I know if and when my PR and other stuff mature, they will need to reference me.Our Last born and my other sister will like to come or visit muah. Lastborn has been asked to scale back his plans till Fall 2014 and it's Canada now for him. I dey see help from my family now. Make una pray for me oh.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
lawland: What the hell does it mean? *confused*
Shake my head wink
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
lawland: Don't get this wrong, i ain't fighting with Aunty Jenny, naa thats the last thing i will do, i can afford to fight with surveyor and ferdi*smiles* but definitely not Aunty Jenny... I am even planning to meet her one on one in Perth to give her a gift for her efforts here and one beautiful thing she has done for me. I will always respect her and her opnions even if i become a case officer tomorrow. *winks*. I am not leaving this thread, i owe it. I only said i will only answer questions directed to me. I am my problem, i have this ego issue.
Oya fight me. Make I collect your visa. Lool
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
lawland: What the hell does it mean? *confused*
Lol Yea its shaking my head law abeg tak am easy oo.. We r one family remember.... ONE LOVE
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 15, 2013
Chubi4show: @lawland and Jenny, pls I beg you in the name of God lets face what this thread is meant for and stop fighting. I feel guilty because I asked the question that is causing problem. Please its ok. I really appreciate your contributions on this thread and I must confess, I have benefited alot from you. Your contributions are still needed @ least for the interest of the inexperienced ones like me. PEACE....

Fight on this thread? never. My last response (SMH) was more like " What the heck is he talking about and where did that outburst come from"
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 2:27am On Oct 15, 2013
ferdimako:

Make una pray for me oh.
How much you go pay for prayer? grin grin grin
Please o, where are posdream and Mimi...? 3 daysAfter posdream's exams, I have not seen her again. What happened?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:29am On Oct 15, 2013
I am a very stubborn person especially when it comes to defending what I know... (Aunty Jenny thought me that). Most time, people here talk about including their parents and siblings in their application and some even talked about including half brothers and I will be like what a hell!? "Why not include your entire kindred in the visa application?" The last time I checked DIBP website, there is a difference between your family members and your relatives esp if you are an adult. When I was applying for my visa, I had this urge to include our last born who is still in the University believing he will join me when he finishes but I was made to understand that he is not eligible cos he is not an eligible family member, I was confused cos my siblings are the only family I have ever known that made me to go into a research spree and finally understood. Your family members as an adult are your partner, children and your partner's dependent children. I copied this from DIPB website www.immi.gov.au/students/students/bringing_family/.
Bringing Family
Most student visas allow you to bring your family
members to Australia as your dependants if you
are:
eligible for streamlined visa processing
assessment level 1 or 2
or
assessment level 3 or 4 and your course is longer
than 12 months or you have been in Australia for
12 months or more.
Your assessment level is determined by your
course of study and your nationality.
See: Student Visa Program - Assessment Levels
(formerly known as Form 1219i) ( 73KB PDF file)
Eligible family members
Eligible family members include your partner and
you and your partner's dependent children.
See: Student Definitions
How can your family members come to
Australia?
Your family members can apply to come with you
to Australia in the following ways:
They can apply to join you in Australia as your
dependants.
See: How to apply for dependent family members
to join you
They can apply for a Student Guardian visa.
See: Student Guardians
If they plan to study in Australia, they can apply
for a student visa in their own right.
See: Student visa options.
www.immi.gov.au/students/students/definitions.htm

People that indicated their siblings as there family member must have ticked they won't be joining them in their app that's why the high commission let it pass, try and indicate they will be joining you and see what DIBP say.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:49am On Oct 15, 2013
jennykadry:

Fight on this thread? never. My last response (SMH) was more like " What the heck is he talking about and where did that outburst come from"
Yeah! I know you gonna think that. One thing you should understand is that your advice here is always taken as if it came from a case office (at least that's how I see it). I was only trying to point out the difference between declaring family members and including them in one's visa application as in applying for visa with them. I will really appreciate if you take out your time and elaborate on it. Thanks..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2013
lawland: I am a very stubborn person especially when it comes to defending what I know... (Aunty Jenny thought me that). Most time, people here talk about including their parents and siblings in their application and some even talked about including half brothers and I will be like what a hell!? "Why not include your entire kindred in the visa application?" The last time I checked DIBP website, there is a difference between your family members and your relatives esp if you are an adult. When I was applying for my visa, I had this urge to include our last born who is still in the University believing he will join me when he finishes but I was made to understand that he is not eligible cos he is not an eligible family member, I was confused cos my siblings are the only family I have ever known that made me to go into a research spree and finally understood. Your family members as an adult are your partner, children and your partner's dependent children. I copied this from DIPB website www.immi.gov.au/students/students/bringing_family/.
Bringing Family
Most student visas allow you to bring your family
members to Australia as your dependants if you
are:
eligible for streamlined visa processing
assessment level 1 or 2
or
assessment level 3 or 4 and your course is longer
than 12 months or you have been in Australia for
12 months or more.
Your assessment level is determined by your
course of study and your nationality.
See: Student Visa Program - Assessment Levels
(formerly known as Form 1219i) ( 73KB PDF file)
Eligible family members
Eligible family members include your partner and
you and your partner's dependent children.
See: Student Definitions
How can your family members come to
Australia?
Your family members can apply to come with you
to Australia in the following ways:
They can apply to join you in Australia as your
dependants.
See: How to apply for dependent family members
to join you
They can apply for a Student Guardian visa.
See: Student Guardians
If they plan to study in Australia, they can apply
for a student visa in their own right.
See: Student visa options.
www.immi.gov.au/students/students/definitions.htm

People that indicated their siblings as there family member must have ticked they won't be joining them in their app that's why the high commission let it pass, try and indicate they will be joining you and see what DIBP say.
I agree with you bro. Eligible family members are your spouse and children period!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2013
jennykadry:

Okay.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2013
lawland: Yeah! I know you gonna think that. One thing you should understand is that your advice here is always taken as if it came from a case office (at least that's how I see it). I was only trying to point out the difference between declaring family members and including them in one's visa application as in applying for visa with them. I will really appreciate if you take out your time and elaborate on it. Thanks..

Okay I am beginning to feel insulted now. I am not a child so don't try that shooting in the leg and at the same time patting your back nonsense on me. Do not patronise me cos I am not here to be patronised. Do not refer or make reference to me in your posts. As for seeing me Perth, don't hold that hope much higher
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2013

Let my name be far from your lips. angry
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 15, 2013
ferdimako:

I know if and when my PR and other stuff mature, they will need to reference me.Our Last born and my other sister will like to come or visit muah. Lastborn has been asked to scale back his plans till Fall 2014 and it's Canada now for him. I dey see help from my family now. Make una pray for me oh.

People include their siblings in their application. There is this visa class called 457 your family members e.g siblings can join you. Lots of Nigerians and Zimbabweans do it here and when they get their PR, that person automatically gets theirs cheesy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:43am On Oct 15, 2013
Jenny, i asked you question before may be you didn't see it
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2013
Americanvisa: Jenny, i asked you question before may be you didn't see it
Aww I didn't see it. Shoot darling, I am free for a few hours today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.