Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (769141 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
zoe iyke:
Pls hw z it done? Can I get d details and d hospital name and location @ abuja

Go and read backwards for those,bro!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 1:38am On Oct 08, 2013
ferdimako:

Drop ur e-mail addy.Or pm muah!

Uk_emman@yahoo.com tanks so much ferdimarko I really appreaciate bro!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 4:06am On Oct 08, 2013
ferdimako:

Yes I'll pay my fees and lodge for visa student next month.My brothers are playing balls now! I'll rewrite IELTS GT for my PR in Australia after positive skill evaluation.
Ok
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nwokenna: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2013
Ome nma naira ekele di nma x4. My nairaland family I received the golden mail this precious morning. I have just been granted a PERMANENT RESIDENCY Visa. grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2013
Nwokenna: Ome nma naira ekele diagnostic nma x4. My nairaland family I received the golden mail this precious morning. I have just been granted a PERMANENT RESIDENCY Visa. grin

Congrats bro! You and your wife should enjoy down under!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 08, 2013
kmontee:

Uk_emman@yahoo.com tanks so much ferdimarko I really appreaciate bro!!

Sent.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2013
I wouldn't mind 2 ferdi. eopabola@yahoo.com. thanks
ferdimako:

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Nwokenna: Ome nma naira ekele di nma x4. My nairaland family I received the golden mail this precious morning. I have just been granted a PERMANENT RESIDENCY Visa. grin
Wow! Dats a good news. Congratulations to you and ur family! May the Almighty God continue to bless you in Jesus Christ name Amen. I'm happy for you bro....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Nwokenna: Ome nma naira ekele di nma x4. My nairaland family I received the golden mail this precious morning. I have just been granted a PERMANENT RESIDENCY Visa. grin

Congrats
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2013
This is the news of the month here, this kind of news is long overdue in this forum. I am extremely happy for you. Pls don't forget to give your 2 cent here atleast to help people that are trying to do same. God bless
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2013
ferdimako:

Sent.

Thanks bro!! u are the best!! i appreciate, atleast i know where to start. Do you think my SOP for the embassy should be how many pages?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2013
kmontee:

Thanks bro!! u are the best!! i appreciate, atleast i know where to start. Do you think my SOP for the embassy should be how many pages?

One or two pages are ok.But you channel it to why Australia and your school. Wait, were you looking for Embassy letter of explanation sponsorship letter aimed for Embassy. I thought you've got admitted already.Both documents I sent you are for admissions oh. If you need the former,let me know.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2013
ferdimako:

One or two pages are ok.But you channel it to why Australia and your school. Wait, were you looking for Embassy letter of explanation sponsorship letter aimed for Embassy. I thought you've got admitted already.Both documents I sent you are for admissions oh. If you need the former,let me know.

yes my brother, i need embassy SOP and sponsorhip letter for visa application
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2013
For people planning to apply for PR in the coming years especially students that want to study a course for PR please read this.. Its a list of flagged occupation to be removed from SOL..
www.awpa.gov.au/our-work/labour-market-information/skilled-occupation-list/pages/flagged-occupations.aspx
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by LilBRightTMc(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2013
Wow people here are really serious and congrats to the dude who got the permanent residence VISA
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2013
Ferdimako plssss i also nid those docs o my broda, u can also forward it to my mail eopabola@yahoo.com. I'm on my kneels pls.
ferdimako:

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
Wow people here are really serious and congrats to the dude who got the permanent resistance VISA
You mean permanent residence?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
Wow people here are really serious and congrats to the dude who got the permanent resistance VISA
Please modify your comment, you meant permanent residence....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2013
lawland: For people planning to apply for PR in the coming years especially students that want to study a course for PR please read this.. Its a list of flagged occupation to be removed from SOL..
www.awpa.gov.au/our-work/labour-market-information/skilled-occupation-list/pages/flagged-occupations.aspx
Thanks man. When was this published. My occupation is there. I gotta be quick fella for the PR. wink
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2013
lawland: For people planning to apply for PR in the coming years especially students that want to study a course for PR please read this.. Its a list of flagged occupation to be removed from SOL..
Wahala dey!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2013
THANK GOD for YOU. Pls do accept my felicitations.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
ferdimako:

abeg snd mi copy. email victac4@yahoo.com
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
WHICH CN NEWS B DS SEF
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by LilBRightTMc(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
lawland: Please modify your comment, you meant permanent residence....
tnx for the correction
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by LilBRightTMc(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
lawland: You mean permanent residence?
corrected and tnx for the correction
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
everG:
WHICH CN NEWS B DS SEF
My brother its no CNN news, it will help a lot of people to plan. I believe the key is planning.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
lawland: My brother its no CNN news, it will help a lot of people to plan. I believe the key is planning.
wat do u plan wne dey remove almost all profession from d list? u almost leaving on PR datz y ur nt seeing any harm on it
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
everG:
wat do u plan wne dey remove almost all profession from d list? u almost leaving on PR datz y ur nt seeing any harm on it
I don't even understand what you are talking about...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by elijah05(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Please @lawland... I already wrote ielts and had 7,6,5.5... I've read lotta pages on this thread but still need help I don't know maybe you can help me through the process of applying for tafe... I tried to send you a pm... I'll appreciate your response
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by crestline: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2013

A big congrats to you Nwokenna. Wishing you success in Aussie...[color=#770077][/color]
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
elijah05: Please @lawland... I already wrote ielts and had 7,6,5.5... I've read lotta pages on this thread but still need help I don't know maybe you can help me through the process of applying for tafe... I tried to send you a pm... I'll appreciate your response
What exactly do you want to know? Ask it here then we will do justice to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.