Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (769137 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
lawland: Whats the difference between the two?

statement of result no carry date of birth, but no probs just like Chubi4show said, i will use d certificate and also attach an affividavit.
Lawland, i graduated in 2010, served between july 2011 and june 2012 and after dat, i'v not been working till date as i was job hunting before d aussie plan. the thing is, should i include my nysc discharge certificate as part of my visa documents to show wat i was doing between dat time and if i should include it, do u tink it is safe not to use an employment document between dat june last year and now. Secondly, what should i use as ties to return home after studies?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manucho: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hello house i did the character police report here in ibadan and it has CID, alagbon stamp and inspector general signed to it but someone told me i should have done it @ alagbon in lagos. Will the australian embassy accept the one i did in ibadan though it was taken to lagos by the inspector @ the state HQ in ibadan according to what he told me and got it 5days later. Pls help a broda out so that i wont submit it or i should go to lagos and get it done @ alagbon itself. Thanks y'all
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
kmontee:

statement of result no carry date of birth, but no probs just like Chubi4show said, i will use d certificate and also attach an affividavit.
Lawland, i graduated in 2010, served between july 2011 and june 2012 and after dat, i'v not been working till date as i was job hunting before d aussie plan. the thing is, should i include my nysc discharge certificate as part of my visa documents to show wat i was doing between dat time and if i should include it, do u tink it is safe not to use an employment document between dat june last year and now. Secondly, what should i use as ties to return home after studies?
Employment docs can complicate issues especially when its not concrete. If you ask me, i will give you my sincere opnion which is this: write a statement of purpose stating your education history, tell them the period you did your NYSC, explain to them that you have been seeking employment since you graduated but none came so you decided to acquire more certificate but this time an international cert so as to boost your CV, detail the kind of job you will seek in Nigeria. Don't ever give away any indication you have plan towards pr.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
manucho: Hello house i did the character police report here in ibadan and it has CID, alagbon stamp and inspector general signed to it but someone told me i should have done it @ alagbon in lagos. Will the australian embassy accept the one i did in ibadan though it was taken to lagos by the inspector @ the state HQ in ibadan according to what he told me and got it 5days later. Pls help a broda out so that i wont submit it or i should go to lagos and get it done @ alagbon itself. Thanks y'all
Why won't they accept? As far as it is a standard police report, they will definitely accept it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
everG:
Tanx 4 ur contribution i really appreciate ur input in ds dscussion. my admission for dip is january 2015 so i cn possibly see hw to go abt it b4 den ll appreciate any further advise on ds as we proceed bt ll really wnt her to join as soon as possibly if i scale tru d hurdles. my e-mail victac4@yahoo.com
Since your plan is towards 2015, why not start arranging the evidence from now like opening a joint bank account with her and paying some utility bills in both names?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
kmontee:

Thank you bro!!! will attach affivdavit to it. Already I use affividavit of birth certificate for my application since i cant trace back to my birth certificate. The problem is, i read on the checklist that im supposed to use the original of the affividavit rather than certified copy. Any info about this or further explanation. Have u applied for Hap id? did u later conclude to do d medicals before lodgement??
Thatz no problem @al, u can request for two originals after ur explanation, its just am matter of duplicating one and stamping... I have two original stamped affidevits... as for my Hap id, I v decided 2 wait until I'm askd 2 provide my medical.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
lawland: Since your plan is towards 2015, why not start arranging the evidence from now like opening a joint bank account with her and paying some utility bills in both names?
UR ALWAYZ ON POINT CHAIRMAN
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
My advice to everyone is don't submit what you are not asked,work with your checklist,@Kmontee, why do you need ssce cert. When you are going for masters,police clearance is not part of visa requirements for student visa unless requested by the department
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
manucho: Hello house i did the character police report here in ibadan and it has CID, alagbon stamp and inspector general signed to it but someone told me i should have done it @ alagbon in lagos. Will the australian embassy accept the one i did in ibadan though it was taken to lagos by the inspector @ the state HQ in ibadan according to what he told me and got it 5days later. Pls help a broda out so that i wont submit it or i should go to lagos and get it done @ alagbon itself. Thanks y'all
That shouldn't be a problem provided it was done in a CID dept in Nigeria, signed and stamped by an inspector. D only difference btw doing it in alagbon and any oda CID dept is dt it takes abt 2hrs or less to proces in alagbon while it takes days in oda states cos its usualy sent 2 a CID headquarter in lag or abj for endorsement....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chubi4show:
Thatz no problem @al, u can request for two originals after ur explanation, its just am matter of duplicating one and stamping... I have two original stamped affidevits... as for my Hap id, I v decided 2 wait until I'm askd 2 provide my medical.
My guy, the errand of waiting till you are asked is almost gone especially if you are applying in student peak that's if you want your application to be fast tracked. As far as you are bent on traveling to Australia, its no waste of money to do medicals cos even if you are refused visa, you can reapply with same medicals cos its valid for 12months. Thats the essence of emedicals. This is my personal opnion though
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Americanvisa: My advice to everyone is don't submit what you are not asked,work with your checklist,@Kmontee, why do you need ssce cert. When you are going for masters,police clearance is not part of visa requirements for student visa unless requested by the department
Even as a prospective master student applying for a student visa, he is required 2 submit photocopies of all his educational qualification (waec, transcript or degree cert etc) to DIAC for assesment. I agree wit u, police clearance isn't required for student visa unles u r askd by DIAC 2 provide it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chubi4show:
Even as a prospective master student applying for a student visa, he is required 2 submit photocopies of all his educational qualification (waec, transcript or degree cert etc) to DIAC for assesment.

Ok
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chubi4show:
Even as a prospective master student applying for a student visa, he is required 2 submit photocopies of all his educational qualification (waec, transcript or degree cert etc) to DIAC for assesment.
I don't think so... DIAC ask for your qualifications only to make sure you meet the requirement of obtaining the admission the school gave you. I strongly believe they are only interested in the academic documents you used in securing admission.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
lawland: My guy, the errand of waiting till you are asked is gone especially if you are applying in student peak if want your application to be fast tracked. As far as you are bent on traveling to Australia, its no waste of money even if you are refused visa, you can reapply with same medicals cos its valid for 12months. Thats the essence of emedicals. This is my personal opnion though
Thanks for ur advice bro. My decision on dis wil depend on wen I wil lodge. My start date is by 24th feb 2014. If I lodge by ending of dis mnth or 1st wk of november, then I wil consider doing d medical @once but if I lodge b4 den, I wil wait 2 b contactd b4 doing it.
I'v prepared all d required documents 4 visa application jst waitn 4 d money in my sponsor's account 2 mature.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
kmontee:

As for ur 2nd question abt ties 2 ur home country, I can only give u a clue using family tie. If for example u come from a royal family, u can state clearly that you are an heir or a sucessor to the throne (backing up ur claim wit evidence) as such u wil return after ur program 2 lead ur people according 2 ur custom and tradition... Do u get d picture now?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chubi4show:
As for ur 2nd question abt ties 2 ur home country, I can only give u a clue using family tie. If for example u come from a royal family, u can state clearly that you are an heir or a sucessor to the throne (backing up ur claim wit evidence) as such u wil return after ur program 2 lead ur people according 2 ur custom and tradition... Do u get d picture now?

i understand bro but as i no be heir to any throne, which oda ties back to home country can help(letter from popsi? stating what)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chubi4show:
Your example is very funny.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
kmontee:

i understand bro but as i no be heir to any throne, which oda ties back to home country can help(letter from popsi? stating what)
Guy GTE is not a big deal for Nigerians. Even though they don't take parental consent as anything if the applicant is above 18, i believe it will go a long way to help if combined with your sponsor's statement.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
lawland: Your example is very funny.
lol...jst a clue I said.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manucho: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
lawland: Why won't they accept? As far as it is a standard police report, they will definitely accept it.

thanks bro and God bless you cos i've been very confused when someone told me i should have done it @ alagbon
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
lawland: Guy GTE is not a big deal for Nigerians. Even though they don't take parental consent as anything if the applicant is above 18, i believe it will go a long way to help if combined with your sponsor's statement.
By GTE am sure u mean genuine temporary entrant? R u tryin 2 say the issue of attachment of ties to return home won't really b an obstacle in d issue of visa to Nigerians or wat? Cos I hav bin tinkin and tinkin of wt to attach as links or incentive to return home after my studies in auss,as I jst finished y Nysc witout any job @ d moment or anytin linkin mi bak home.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
zoe iyke:
By GTE am sure u mean genuine temporary entrant? R u tryin 2 say the issue of attachment of ties to return home won't really b an obstacle in d issue of visa to Nigerians or wat? Cos I hav bin tinkin and tinkin of wt to attach as links or incentive to return home after my studies in auss,as I jst finished y Nysc witout any job @ d moment or anytin linkin mi bak home.
I am not saying you don't have to demonstrate it at all, but Nigerians don't need to provide extensive docs to demonstrate it, our CO mostly decide from our application language unlike other unstable countries.. This is a typical refusal due to GTE: I have given regard to whether there is any other matter relevant to the assessment of your
genuine intentions to temporarily stay in Australia. It is well documented that Pakistan has
suffered political and civil unrest over manyyears, and that the situation remains
unpredictable. Departmental information shows that it is not uncommon for Pakistani
nationals to overstay their visa or apply for protection following their arrival in Australia.
When I consider this in conjunction with other aspects set out in this Decision Record, I
cannot be satisfied that the applicant intends a temporary stay in Australia.
I have considered all the information provided with your visa application. However, given the
poor security situation in Pakistan and the comparatively greater economic opportunities in
Australia, I have serious concerns regarding your economic and security circumstances. I find
that I cannot be satisfied that, given your circumstances, that you intend a genuine temporary
stay in Australia.
zoe iyke:
I am not saying you don't have to demonstrate it at all, but Nigerians don't need to provide extensive docs to demonstrate it, our CO mostly decide from our application language unlike other unstable countries.. This is a typical refusal due to GTE: I have given regard to whether there is any other matter relevant to the assessment of your
genuine intentions to temporarily stay in Australia. It is well documented that Pakistan has
suffered political and civil unrest over manyyears, and that the situation remains
unpredictable. Departmental information shows that it is not uncommon for Pakistani
nationals to overstay their visa or apply for protection following their arrival in Australia.
When I consider this in conjunction with other aspects set out in this Decision Record, I
I have considered all the information provided with your visa application. However, given the
poor security situation in Pakistan and the comparatively greater economic opportunities in
Australia, I have serious concerns regarding your economic and security circumstances. I find
that I cannot be satisfied that, given your circumstances, that you intend a genuine temporary
stay in Australia.
zoe iyke:
stay in Australia.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by swaystunna(m): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tim12345: 12:35am On Oct 05, 2013
ok
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 5:35am On Oct 05, 2013
lawland: I am not saying you don't have to demonstrate it at all, but Nigerians don't need to provide extensive docs to demonstrate it, our CO mostly decide from our application language unlike other unstable countries.. This is a typical refusal due to GTE: I have given regard to whether there is any other matter relevant to the assessment of your
stay in Australia. I am not saying you don't have to demonstrate it at all, but Nigerians don't need to provide extensive docs to demonstrate it, our CO mostly decide from our application language unlike other unstable countries.. This is a typical refusal due to GTE: I have given regard to whether there is any other matter relevant to the assessment of your
stay in Australia.
stay in Australia.
Thanks for ur input
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 5:49am On Oct 05, 2013
swaystunna: Although I aint no aplicant atm,bt I plan to apply later,bt ma bro applied : considering ties to homecountry try as mch as possible to show a family tie by includin ur parent or siblings name even if they are nt goin wit u with certified copies of birth certificate with sworn affidavit oF relationship mentionin their names,that wld go a long way to proof dat u hav pple to come bk to and again ur indegeneship cert and mk sure you give a quality write-up of hw beneficial d course u want to study wld be beneficial bk home...For e.g my bro wrote dat,he wld cme bk and open an n.g.o...js use ur intuition..it aint such a Big deal!!
Thanks bro but are my to write a seperate letter indicating all the above, whilst attaching all the documents/evidence u suggested.ope ur bro finally got the visa?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by swaystunna(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2013
Thank God
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2013
swaystunna:
U don't need a letter,that's y I said "affidavit" its a more legal entity..the affidavit should be an affidavit of relationship e.g. That Zoe iyke included in the application is my Father, that iyke zoe is my Brother,,e.t.c...my bro js finished he's medicals hopin 2 get he's visa soon by d grace of God.
What type of visa did he apply for and when did he submit his application?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by swaystunna(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2013
lawland: What type of visa did he apply for and when did he submit his application?
Svp
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2013
swaystunna:
Svp(734) it was lodge on the 20thsept, got to S.A 27th sept was sent a hap Id to go for medicals on 2nd
When is his resumption date? They are processing visa quick now, i think its cos they have not gotten to student peak yet.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by swaystunna(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2013
lawland: When is his resumption date? They are processing visa quick now, i think its cos they have not gotten to student peak yet.
Yea
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2013
swaystunna:
I think I depends on Luck n d loads of docs u bombard // it expedites processing !! Feb/march resumption !
No, it depends on how many application they are working on, its not student peak yet. I am glad to know they give out visa this early, i hope to get my visa soon too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.