Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:23 AM

Islam The Religion Of Doom - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam The Religion Of Doom (7117 Views)

Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? / Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) / Islam The Religion Of Doom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by jagunlabi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2008
Oh,did i mention that christianity and islam are both religions for DUMMIES?You all need to buy yourselves some good brains,and make sure you use them at all times. tongue
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2008
Oga Jagunlabi relax  grin no one is forcing the bible down your throat . . . like has been reiterated earlier, you have made your choice.
Your incessant use of expletives reveal a deeper layer of fear, insecurity and a desperation to prove that indeed the bible is wrong.

jagunlabi:

You are even more delluded than i thought if you believe that.What is there to love about the christian version of what God is?
A juvenile,brutish,brutal,unloving,sadistic,genocidal mass murderer of a deity offers anything to love.
You can have him
If to be able to freethink is "living according to the flesh",then i want to live it to the fullest.I'd rather live that way than live bounded with chains of christian dogma.
You can have the chains and the shackles.

Its funny that you call us deluded. At least, right or wrong, you can define the christian version of God . . . WHO is this universal "god" u talk about? Does he have any attributes we may describe him by or is he a figment of the imagination of the confused?

jagunlabi:

Quite on the contrary.The bible writers took the concept of Universal Spiritual Source and turned it into a bloodthirsty biblical god.The other way around,dude.

What is this "universal spiritual source"? Any proof that it ever existed?

jagunlabi:

A christian heaven was created with the keys in the hand of the church leaders.

the idea of "heaven" has existed for thousands of years, well before any ancestors of the "church leaders" were born.

Your confusion is understandable. At the end of the day it seems your posts are geared towards convincing yourself that you have taken the right decision.
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by Iman3(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2008
jagunlabi:

Mickey mouse denomination?Wow!Is the catholic denomination "mickey mouse"?Interesting that the pope just condemn all his christian brethrens to eternal damnation just because they are not catholic.Lol!Talk of religious love!
I think you all should see good shrinks,not me.Do that before you all turn on yourselves.

Well,this tells us more about your level of comprehension than about the Catholic Church.The Church told you to "send people to hell with your mind"? This kind of piffle is best peddled to your fellow loonies.
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by osisi5: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2008
How did a deist/atheist/confused jaguda become the subject of this thread ?
Is this a way of advertising ?
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by chukz4real(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2008
@Jagunlabi
U are quite right in ur analysis. Islam and Christianity alike. You should as well find time to discover for ursef that the old testament wordings that u earlier made reference to had been in a way corrected attitudinally, permit me to use that word! What I mean is this, no Christian this days believes in cuttin a muslims hand or harming a muslim, but muslims till date could kill the world if permitted. We mustn't dismiss this. I schooled in Zaria, had lots of moslem friends and believe I can testify to some of the differences ,
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by olabowale(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2008
@Chukz4real: Permit me to say that Islam is 'Bigger' than Zaria where you went to school! Indeed, Islam is Bigger than The whole of the world! And Nigeria is just a small part of the world, if you know what I mean. The whole Northern Nigeria is just a part of Nigeria and Zaria is just a part of the North!

Your assertion that the Muslims could kill the whole world, if permitted, is nothing but a 'feiry tale!' I should know, I am a Muslim. I must know a thing or two more than you about this noble religion. If Muslims are inherently given to killings as you are alluding in your post, above, I wonder how there remained any Jews or Christians or animist in the middle east and in any part of the world where Islam was dominating, in the golden days of Islam? I wonder how there are Jews in Morocco, even as they reemigrated back from Israel, the so called 'Jewish homeland?"

Be real, as per your name.
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2008
even as they reemigrated back from Israel, the so called 'Jewish homeland?"

Do I sense unhappiness or preferably anger?
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by pilgrim1(f): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2008
stillwater:

Or better still. . . "restlessness of spirit" due to unsatisfaction in his own religion? cheesy
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by olabowale(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Stillwater:
You sensed neither unhappiness nor anger. My Legal representatives are Jews. And so are some of my corporate executives. But the truth be told, my sister!
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by pilgrim1(f): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2008
olabowale:

@Stillwater: You sensed neither unhappiness nor anger. My Legal representatives are Jews. And so are some of my corporate executives. But the truth be told, my sister!

And the "truth" is what naw. . . that the Jews are ARABS?!? grin
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by dafidixone(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2008
You sensed neither unhappiness nor anger. My Legal representatives are Jews. And so are some of my corporate executives. But the truth be told, my sister!

Olabowale, Enu opuro ki s'eje cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just to change lies to truth?

May god forgive you cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by jhibola: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2008
islam as cost the world our peace , bombing everywhere thats a religion thats as destroyed peoples view of God , how can we solve this problem,whats your view about this religion

MY GUY I CAN SEE U ARE A XTIAN BUT NOT A GOOD ONE COS CRETICIZING A RELIGION IS NOT D BEST WAY.GO READ UR BIBLE .
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by pilgrim1(f): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2008
jhibola:

MY GUY I CAN SEE You ARE A XTIAN BUT NOT A GOOD ONE COS CRETICIZING A RELIGION IS NOT D BEST WAY.GO READ UR BIBLE .

Is it not ironic that Muslims not only criticise Christianity; but they go so far as to deride the convictions of Christians? Is that the best way?
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by amsky(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2008
make una give chance o!!!! olabowale don come again o. grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2008
olabowale:

Your assertion that the Muslims could kill the whole world, if permitted, is nothing but a 'feiry tale!' I should know, I am a Muslim.

But for the crusades, all of Europe would be under the swords of the slaves of allah. Sir, you really know nothing about Islam . . . if you did you would take one look at Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, Palestine . . . and hide ur head in shame.

olabowale:

If Muslims are inherently given to killings as you are alluding in your post, above, I wonder how there remained any Jews or Christians or animist in the middle east and in any part of the world where Islam was dominating, in the golden days of Islam?

How many jews are left in Mecca and Medina "where islam is currently dominating"?
How many jews and indigenous peoples were left after the hordes of allah invaded Jerusalem and northern Africa?

There are indeed a few jews left in muslim nations but we all know they are but dhimmis. NONE of them can ever aspire to hold public office . . . indeed it is an offence for a jew to fly to Iran and foreigners with Jewish stamps on their passports are regularly refused entry to Iran.

These are facts that lazy muslims need to check up before making noise.

olabowale:

I wonder how there are Jews in Morocco, even as they reemigrated back from Israel, the so called 'Jewish homeland?"

Sir, is Isreal not the jewish homeland? Does it belong to ur arab masters?
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by olabowale(m): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2008
@Davidylan:
But for the crusades, all of Europe would be under the swords of the slaves of allah. Sir, you really know nothing about Islam . . . if you did you would take one look at Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, Palestine . . . and hide your head in shame.
You even know less about world history that my little knowledge of islam! Crusades were incursions, led by the nobilities of France to Jerusalem. And they mounted such campaigns many times. Finally, salahudiin crushed them. I think you are mistaking the Spanish Inquisition under Queen Isabella and King Fernado of Spain for Crusade! You only mentioned four countries out of 180s in the world. I wished your 'White slave masters,' of Europe and her offshoots will. in their arrogance with money, wealth and military power, will stop medling in the affairs of the Muslims and stop their divide and conquer tactics, with their dangling of Carrots and petty monies in the pockets of the hypocritical leaderships of the Muslim communities around the world. I know it is long time before your time, when the movie titled Lawrence of Arabia played in the theaters around the world! It was the divisive tactics of 'England,' in the divide and conquer trick that was used to kill off the Kalifate (caliphate), under the Ottoman Turks. The hypocritical Arabs swallowed the tricks of the British overlords, whereby they forgot that Muslims are brothers; The blood, the honor and property of one Muslim is sacred with another. See the root of the problems of the 'Muslim,' is within the devilish gimmicks of the enemies of Islam, eg, the lilly white disbelieving Christians! they are always plotting the disunity of Islamsic people and the fools who hold powers among this nation, fall for it. They fear the Currencies, economies and militaries of the Kufar, but with heedless hearts forget their Creator!

How many jews are left in Mecca and Medina "where islam is currently dominating"?
How many jews and indigenous peoples were left after the hordes of allah invaded Jerusalem and northern Africa?
As for Makka and Madina (Correct spellings Dave), Allah prohibits the matter of Makka and His Messenger (as) prohibits the matter of Madina. I have nothing to do with it. See, even president Bush is not allowed in either, even though, he is the darling of the Al saud family! Like I said, if the Muslims had truly been routless as you had indicated, there would have been any Jews and non Muslims left standing these places you mentioned. Ask the Moroccans, they will tell you that a good numbers of Jews hold Morocco Passports! But prior to Islam of Muhammad (as), there were no Jews in Makka. It would have been too harsh for them. They love easy pastures, full of wealth and glory. So they were indeed in Madina, with the hope that the 'Prophet,' who will come from Madina, will come from them! Surprise!

There are indeed a few jews left in muslim nations but we all know they are but dhimmis. NONE of them can ever aspire to hold public office . . . indeed it is an offence for a jew to fly to Iran and foreigners with Jewish stamps on their passports are regularly refused entry to Iran.
If you check out the Portfolio Manager of Yassir Arafat, he was nothing less than a Jew, not in America, but in Israel! Go back to history and check the honoring/high positions that the Jews occupied in Islamic Andalusia, etc and indeed the Sultanate in Turkey! How did you think that the Zionist were able to buy so much land in the 1900s of Palestine? David, I will teach you world history and then Islamic enlightenments over Europe! Do not forget the Hundreds of thousands and indeed millions of Palestinians who have been made refugees since the creation of Israel, the people of your lord! Can these Palestinians go back home? No! What about the Walls meadering around the Palestinian neighborhoods, the humiliations the Palestinians have to endure, everyday to get from point a to point b. Depriving them even simple necessities like water, etc? This is even worse than Steve Biko's Pre 1977 South Africa Apartheid! I pray God will raise another Randall Robinson of TransAfrican Inc, for the Palestinian cause.

These are facts that lazy muslims need to check up before making noise.
Sir, is Isreal not the jewish homeland? Does it belong to your arab masters?
Except that your facts are really fables or fairy tales! The land is called Palestine, still. However there is a state of Israel in it. So will be, InshaAllah state of palestine, side by side to it. David, as a person of religion, Allah is my true Master. All the prophets are also my masters under that. Even the prophets are not my masters as in the same way that I am a slave/servant of Allah. The prophets are also in that servant/slave relationship with Allah! So the Arabs are not my masters and I do not have a true human master, be it individually or ethnically! Unlike you who chose a man as 1/3god that you serve him , along with father god , who is also the second 1/3 and then you have this passive last 1/3 god, which is dubbed the holy spirit! (What does the holy spirit do again, apart from being one of the 3 that witness in heaven and what else?). Will he be part of those who Judge or forgive?
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 16, 2008
olabowale:

@Davidylan: You even know less about world history that my little knowledge of islam! Crusades were incursions, led by the nobilities of France to Jerusalem.

what a dishonest fellow. The muslims conquered Jerusalem illegally in 1076, the first wave of the crusades was not until 1096 . . . more than 20yrs after the slaves of allah first put jews to the sword in their motherland.

olabowale:

I wished your 'White slave masters,' of Europe and her offshoots will. in their arrogance with money, wealth and military power, will stop medling in the affairs of the Muslims and stop their divide and conquer tactics, with their dangling of Carrots and petty monies in the pockets of the hypocritical leaderships of the Muslim communities around the world.

America and Europe are "meddling in the affairs" of Africans, fellow European nations and asia . . . ONLY muslims are "resisting this meddling" by blowing themselves up.
Perhaps the Pakistani crisis and the genocide in Darfur is the result of white meddlesomeness.

Muslims are such hypocrites.

olabowale:

As for Makka and Madina (Correct spellings Dave), Allah prohibits the matter of Makka and His Messenger (as) prohibits the matter of Madina. I have nothing to do with it. See, even president Bush is not allowed in either, even though, he is the darling of the Al saud family!

so much for a "god" of peace and mercy. However muslims are free to tread christian nations as they pls, build giant mosques and even attempt to use their host's laws against them.

olabowale:

Like I said, if the Muslims had truly been routless as you had indicated, there would have been any Jews and non Muslims left standing these places you mentioned.

This is a very uneducated analogy and meant to be used as a tool of deciet. There were jews and non-muslims living in mohammed's times too except they had to pay dhimmi tax just to enjoy the same rights to life as their "tolerant" muslim hosts.

olabowale:

If you check out the Portfolio Manager of Yassir Arafat, he was nothing less than a Jew, not in America, but in Israel!

If i told you that you were not very intelligent you would be annoyed. Sir . . . arab and palestinian leaders who are sworn to the destruction of Isreal think nothing of trooping to the same Isreal for medical care. We are all too aware of ur al taqqiya.

olabowale:

Do not forget the Hundreds of thousands and indeed millions of Palestinians who have been made refugees since the creation of Israel, the people of your lord! Can these Palestinians go back home?

See you . . . wailing profusely into ur cup of coffee. The tears of a dishonest charlatan whose mind is darkened by the lies of his arab masters. Millions of Germans were rendered refugees during world war I, millions of jews were expelled from Arab nations after 1948 . . . have you begged ur arab leaders to let them back "home"?
ONLY "palestinian" arabs are still regarded as "refugees" more than 60yrs on. Gaza and the WestBank is in Arab hands AND YET the arabs there are still considered "refugees" living in "refugee camps"? shocked

Which "home" are the palestinians angling to return to? Pls answer just one question for me: who was the "Palestinian president in 1905?"

olabowale:

No! What about the Walls meadering around the Palestinian neighborhoods,

What a hypocrite. Without those walls your dear palestinians would have bombed Isreal to ruins. Since the wall was built suicide bombing in Isreal has been reduced by 98%. Continue weeping over the wall. Better still take your hoe there and go break it.

olabowale:

the humiliations the Palestinians have to endure, everyday to get from point a to point b.

I would be more worried about the number of killings carried out by Hamas in Gaza.

olabowale:

Depriving them even simple necessities like water, etc?

Mr . . . remove ur head from the sands of islamic hypocrisy. Gaza under Hamas has declared that Isreal does not exist, how then do u expect water supply from a nation that does not exist on any arab map of the middle east? Why dont they seek water from their "brothers" in Egypt. Surely the nile can serve them both.

olabowale:

This is even worse than Steve Biko's Pre 1977 South Africa Apartheid! I pray God will raise another Randall Robinson of TransAfrican Inc, for the Palestinian cause.

We know the real "palestinian cause" . . . it has nothing to do with land but with the islamic agenda of world domination. It is Isreal today, it will be the turn of the blind bats in Europe very soon.

olabowale:

Except that your facts are really fables or fairy tales! The land is called Palestine, still. However there is a state of Israel in it. So will be, InshaAllah state of palestine, side by side to it.

1. It was not refered to as Palestine until after AD 70. Palestine is a greco-roman name that refers to the ancient philistines of Greek stock. How did arabs suddenly become palestinians in 1964?

2. Duh, Isreal and the rest of the world agreed to a separate palestinian state in 1948, your arab brothers rejected it and instead chose to mobilise 22 arab nations against Isreal. The rest is history . . . i suggest you deal with it and while u are at it pls spare us the dishonest drivel.

olabowale:

David, as a person of religion, Allah is my true Master. All the prophets are also my masters under that. Even the prophets are not my masters as in the same way that I am a slave/servant of Allah.

long may u serve ur master.
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by otele(m): 1:57am On Jan 16, 2008
lol. davidylan, fire on bro. these slaves of allah need to hear the truth about their miserable selves.
israel remains God's own country and no death loving nincompoop of some rubbish god can remove what the only wise God has decreed cool
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by Iman3(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2008
davidylan:

what a dishonest fellow. The muslims conquered Jerusalem illegally in 1076, the first wave of the crusades was not until 1096 . . . more than 20yrs after the slaves of allah first put jews to the sword in their motherland.

You are actually being too kind! I find it bizarre for any Muslim to raise the issue of the Crusades as a defense to charges of Muslim aggression. You have to be hopelessly historically illiterate to use that as a defence.

The First Crusade was launched one thousand years after the founding of Christianity-1095AD.The first Muslim military attack on a Christian nation dates back to the middle of the 7th century!!-a whopping 400 years before the Christians responded with the Crusades!A jihad was launched against the Christian Byzantine Empire as far back as 634AD-This doesn't include the famous Battle of Badr or the Battle of Medina fought in the early part of the 7th century in Mo's lifetime.

The First Crusade was launched in response to Muslim military conquest.Christianity had existed for a 1 thousand years without crusades.Jihads started as soon as Islam got going with Mo as Commander-in-Chief.

Muslims are effectively telling us that after launching jihads against Christians for 4 bloody centuries,it was unconscionable for Christians to launch a crusade.Christians should be congratulated for showing restraint for 4 centuries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Crusade
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by jagunlabi(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2008
@davidylan
Your incessant use of expletives reveal a deeper layer of fear, insecurity and a desperation to prove that indeed the bible is wrong.
Wrong analysis,my friend.I should expect that from a christian.You misinterprete and misunderstand virtually everything.
The only reason i use expletives is that dumb africans like you anger me.People who can't see beyond their noses.Who can't see even when the junk they are being fed with stink to high heavens.
I can't stand dummies,you see smiley

Its funny that you call us deluded. At least, right or wrong, you can define the christian version of God . . . WHO is this universal "god" u talk about? Does he have any attributes we may describe him by or is he a figment of the imagination of the confused?
Whatever the attributes the universal spiritual source might have,they are definitely not as sadisitic as the christian, oh sorry, the jewish tribal god in the bible.The christians have no god,come to think of it.
Your sorry selves have to adopt somebody else's god to validate your fictional religion.

"Imagination of the confused?"      That applies to all christians,dude,not me.I was confused when i got in.
I got even more confused as i stayed on and swallowed all the crazy contradictions in christianity's deluded doctrines.
In order to get rid of all that confusion through the avalanche of doctrinal junk coming my way,i left(the best decision of my life)
It only saddens me that there are still so many africans in the whiteman's bondage via religions like christianity.
That is what gets me mad!
WAKE UP,FOOLS!YOU HAVE BEEN SUCKERED ALL YOUR SORRY LIVES!
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2008
Mr. jagunlabi, the more i read your confused posts the more i see a desperate soul with no spiritual direction . . . deny it from now till next yr.

jagunlabi:

@davidylan Wrong analysis,my friend.I should expect that from a christian.You misinterprete and misunderstand virtually everything.

You dont seem to be offering any better explanation for your imaginary "universal creator" either. Rather it is you trying to use this non-existent fellow whom you dont even know as cover for ur confusion over the bible.

Like i said earlier, pple like you shld spare themselves the suffering. To believe in the God of the bible is a choice.

jagunlabi:

The only reason i use expletives is that dumb africans like you anger me.People who can't see beyond their noses.Who can't see even when the junk they are being fed with stink to high heavens.
I can't stand dummies,you see smiley

Thank you sir. pls utilise the power of choice and leave us alone to make live our spiritual lives the way we pls.

jagunlabi:

Whatever the attributes the universal spiritual source might have,they are definitely not as sadisitic as the christian, oh sorry, the jewish tribal god in the bible.

You dont know the attributes of ur "universal spiritual source" and you are here making affirmative statements about him . . . confusion at its very worst.

jagunlabi:

The christians have no god,come to think of it.
Your sorry selves have to adopt somebody else's god to validate your fictional religion.

Not as bad as someone arrogating to himself a "god" he knows zilch about.
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 17, 2008
It only saddens me that there are still so many africans in the whiteman's bondage via religions like christianity.

@ jagunlabi

Maybe the white man is keeping Africans in bondage via the internet. Please stop using the internet, the white man might be using it to keep you in bondage, you never can tell. cheesy
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by Horus(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2008
This is correct.!!Africans are all so deeply under the hypnotic spell of Religion.
Religions are enforced to destroy you Africans (Nubians) and keep you mentally enslaved.
You will be eliminating most of Africa’s problems with the elimination of religion.
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by jagunlabi(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2008
Again,as a christian,that does not surprise me since you misinterprete everything.How can a drone like you know how to read a person correctly?
I was a desperate soul seeking for a spiritual direction when i was a christian drone like you.
Now i have rock solid spiritual direction,thank you.
Your christianity is a crappy religion with virtually no spiritual substance whatsoever.How can a religion based on mere literalist translation of a book telling the jewish mythology be of any spiritual substance?
Christianity is devoid of any spirituality.Deny this till the rest of your life,if you will. grin
My only regret is that i did not abandon that fake religion much earlier.
davidylan:

Mr. jagunlabi, the more i read your confused posts the more i see a desperate soul with no spiritual direction . . . deny it from now till next yr.

Ok,let me give you a rundown of the attributes;
1)The UC is all love,and unconditional love.
2)The UC is a being of perfect understanding of it's creation.It does not have to test to know what it's creation is capable of.
3)The UC is not a tribal deity like the BG(bible god) who was jewish deity.
4)The UC is a being of knowledge and reasoning.
5)The UC is not a vengeful,wrathful,egomaniac,envious and jealous,boastful,sadistic deity like the BG.
The UC can't be all these negative adjectives simply because it is ALL LOVE,the ultimate icon of complete love.
6)There are no contradictions about the UC,so it is truely infallible.
7)The UC does not give infinite punishment(eternal damnation) for finite mistakes, because it is againtst it's nature of pure love.
coolThe UC requires no temples,synagogues,mosques,and definitely no churches to reside in, because it lives in it's creations,and that includes human beings.
We don't need to go to the UC in a religious building(s).We carry it around with us wherever we go.

Digest those ones for the meantime,while you secretly wish that your own god has those attributes. wink

davidylan:

You don't seem to be offering any better explanation for your imaginary "universal creator" either.

Non-existent fellow?You mean like your jesus christ?Lol! cheesy
You're right i was confused over the bible.What else can one be but be confused over a book that is packed from cover to cover with contradictions.
Confusion is what happens when you stick your face inside junk for too long.
davidylan:

Rather it is you trying to use this non-existent fellow whom you don't even know as cover for your confusion over the bible.

Oh,they should spare themselves the suffering,alright.They should up and leave the brainwashing under religious doctrines,because these doctrines have nothing to do with any loving god.
It is a choice,ofcourse.
davidylan:

Like i said earlier, people like you shld spare themselves the suffering. To believe in the God of the bible is a choice.

SPIRITUAL LIVES?Who told you that you have one?Dude,you are a religious person and not a spiritual person.You have a religious life and not a spiritual life.Two vastly different kind of lives.
Haven't you ever heard this divine wisdom ,"RELIGON DIVIDES,SPIRITUALITY UNITES",before?
Dude,you live within manmade boundaries of a religion created through religious doctrines and dogma.
You live your life in a religious cage created by man to mentally own you for life.
A spiritual person knows no such boundaries because spirituallity transcends all boundaries,be it religious,race,creed,class,etc,etc.

So,as usual,you are totally confused.
davidylan:

please utilise the power of choice and leave us alone to make live our spiritual lives the way we please.
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by bicey(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2008
@all.

Would you all stop committing more sins? Check your Bible or Quran if God has given you the liberty to Judge for HIM.

ISLAM not a religion of DOOM. You dont say foul about any religion because of what d pple practising it do.

ALLAH says Let there be no compulsion in my Religion.

So why do we need to waste all these time in debating what we are not all sure about.

Hold to your belief and faith and dont say other people are evil !

Peace!
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2008
jagunlabi:

Ok,let me give you a rundown of the attributes;
1)The UC is all love,and unconditional love.
2)The UC is a being of perfect understanding of it's creation.It does not have to test to know what it's creation is capable of.
3)The UC is not a tribal deity like the BG(bible god) who was jewish deity.
4)The UC is a being of knowledge and reasoning.
5)The UC is not a vengeful,wrathful,egomaniac,envious and jealous,boastful,sadistic deity like the BG.
The UC can't be all these negative adjectives simply because it is ALL LOVE,the ultimate icon of complete love.
6)There are no contradictions about the UC,so it is truely infallible.
7)The UC does not give infinite punishment(eternal damnation) for finite mistakes, because it is againtst it's nature of pure love.
coolThe UC requires no temples,synagogues,mosques,and definitely no churches to reside in, because it lives in it's creations,and that includes human beings.
We don't need to go to the UC in a religious building(s).We carry it around with us wherever we go.

interesting . . . and how did you know all these? Did the UC reveal this to u in your dreams? does he have a book where he wrote all these attributes of himself?

Or is this, like i suspect, your own mere fantasy? grin You're confused beyond measure.

jagunlabi:

Non-existent fellow?You mean like your jesus christ?Lol! cheesy

the fact that Jesus Christ existed in history is beyond debate expect of course to deluded fellows who wish to blot Him out of their memory.

jagunlabi:

Dude,you live within manmade boundaries of a religion created through religious doctrines and dogma.
You live your life in a religious cage created by man to mentally own you for life.
A spiritual person knows no such boundaries because spirituallity transcends all boundaries,be it religious,race,creed,class,etc,etc.

my dear you make no sense at all. Christianity transcends all races, creeds, class . . .
You accuse us of living in within manmade boundaries of religion and i wonder . . . is your UC manmade too?
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by jagunlabi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2008
I am back!What's been hapening on this thread?Aah,i got a reply!

davidylan:

interesting . . . and how did you know all these? Did the UC reveal this to u in your dreams? does he have a book where he wrote all these attributes of himself?

Or is this, like i suspect, your own mere fantasy? grin You're confused beyond measure.
Well,atleast you agree that belief in a creator being is all fantasy.Which means i got rid of the CHRISTIAN FANTASY for one of my own.I'd rather create and follow my own fantasy,than follow the terribly flawed and confused one of christianity.
And my own is so so much better.Hallelujah! wink
Have you ever had of PANENTHEISM?If not,you might want to check it out to give you more insight about my UC fantasy.It is beautiful,much better than the ugly judeo-christian BG(bible god) fantasy.

davidylan:

the fact that Jesus Christ existed in history is beyond debate expect of course to deluded fellows who wish to blot Him out of their memory.
Beyond debate?Really?Maybe in your delluded mind,and minds of other dummies like you.
That JC was a concocted fable by roman pious fraudsters who call themselves early church fathers to fool sheeple like you is what is beyond debate.
Continue to live in denial and delusion.

davidylan:

my dear you make no sense at all. Christianity transcends all races, creeds, class . . .
You accuse us of living in within manmade boundaries of religion and i wonder . . . is your UC manmade too?
Lol!i guess you're way too stupid to know what i meant by spiritual transcendency.But that's okay,afterall,you're a part of the christian literalist sheeple who are as shallow as literalism can make possible.Isn't that why you are a christian in the first place?

Over to you. grin
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by Lolabbey: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2008
salam alyk,

d sender of this msg shld endeavor to say astagfirulah till the end of the world/

islam preaches and teaches peace,we shld avoid misconception about this religion.

i advise u read thoroughly a translated version of the holy Quran

masalam,God bless u as u adhere
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by osisi5: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2008
Lolabbey:

salam alyk,

d sender of this msg shld endeavor to say astagfirulah till the end of the world/

islam preaches and teaches peace,we shld avoid misconception about this religion.

masalam,God bless u as u adhere

The same texts that become practically useless after interpretations?
which one should he get,Yusuf Ali,Dawud,picthall,shakir,momin,parvez,Asad,Amjad,ahmad,shabir or the other 20 translations?
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by babs787(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2008
@Babyosis

which one should he get,Yusuf Ali,Dawud,picthall,shakir,momin,parvez,Asad,Amjad,ahmad,shabir or the other 20 translations?

Can you serve me verses from the above translations that seemed contradicting and we apply same to the bible too. If you are ready for that, Babs is willing to dig into your bible again.

cool
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by pilgrim1(f): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2008
babs787:

@Babyosis

which one should he get,Yusuf Ali,Dawud,picthall,shakir,momin,parvez,Asad,Amjad,ahmad,shabi[/b]r or the other 20 translations?

Can you serve me verses from the above [b]translations
that seemed contradicting and we apply same to the bible too. If you are ready for that, Babs is willing to dig into your bible again.

In all fairness and honesty, there are contradictions between those "TRANSLATIONS" of the Qur'an in many instances. Please have the humility to acknowledge the obvious rather than try to pretend it.
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by pilgrim1(f): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Lolabbey,

Lolabbey:

Muslims themselves tell us that any translation of the Qur'an into another language means that it is not the Qur'an any longer. Your advice that one should go and read a "translated version of the holy Quran" is unfortunately misleading - until Muslims themselves let us know that "translations" of the Qur'an are also the Qur'an.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) / A Question For Islam Haters!? / Ruling On Raping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.