Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? (12585 Views)

How I Nearly Got Mobbed Because Of My Belief!!! / God And His Angels. / How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by chrisevans(m): 2:39am On Oct 07, 2012
Please U guys shud go to the nearest pharmacist and get clozapine asap...dis is usually how it starts..

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by elliottibanga(m): 3:00am On Oct 07, 2012
Madness I tell ya. Madness!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by chemashie(m): 3:34am On Oct 07, 2012
Nigerians and there super stories! Is not as if we are religious but poverty made us more religious than pope himself.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by ramalot(m): 4:10am On Oct 07, 2012
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by andico34: 4:31am On Oct 07, 2012
Sadeiyare is correct.....we all have angels and I have had the experience too. but it takes growth in your spiritual walk with GOD.....there is the haza level.....where you can feel their presence or they tap you to pray between 12 and 3 am in the night....but it is the mara leve..the next leve...where you can physically see them...chat with them.....or bump into them physically...or shake their hand

they are about 8ft tall......their golden hair is curled at the back...i cant physically differentiate between male and female angels...they look alike or similar

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by andico34: 4:34am On Oct 07, 2012
If you want to have the experience...you have to begin to be conscious of their presence....by saying everytime..angels around me...in my house..in my bedroom...sitting with me..but you have to ask the LORD ALMIGHTY

Pertaining to our Christian faith...with all humilty i have had insights...which I will share one day with Nairalanders
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by TonySpike: 4:55am On Oct 07, 2012
Angels, just like demons, exist. This is not a christianity hoax or a medical experience. Those who think Nigerians are fantasizing on Angels should get the book, "Angels on Assignment" written by an American pastor in the late 70's. Lastly, not all 'wonderful' spiritual beings are angels, test them to know their allegiance to God. This very important!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Shaw007(m): 5:24am On Oct 07, 2012
ramalot: haa, some dude is tryna hussle his ebook with fairy tales, and of course the sheeple will march.

@OP
Serious stuff: When next u have your little chat session or tea & biscuit party with your angel friends,
kindly whisper to one of the hot female ones to pay me a visit (ALONE), coz i'd like to tap that.
Do u know how good angel p***y would be? i bet it would yield some "heavenly feelings" (<-- Take that! nairaland censor-bot)
actually it would yield giants as children,i'm sure u really don't want that. . .Lol!
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Shaw007(m): 5:28am On Oct 07, 2012
Tony Spike: Angels, just like demons, exist. This is not a christianity hoax or a medical experience. Those who think Nigerians are fantasizing on Angels should get the book, "Angels on Assignment" written by an American pastor in the late 70's. Lastly, not all 'wonderful' spiritual beings are angels, test them to know their allegiance to God. This very important!
yeah i also read that bOok. . .it was captivatiNg!!

They evn behave like Normal people,talk to themselves and all that,GOd created beauties man!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Tintinix: 5:33am On Oct 07, 2012
When the Bible says "He will give his Angels charge Over you...."The subject matter to this sentence is the 'He'.
Angels are ministering spirits; messengers of God sent to fulfil God's and our desires.. So it is their Duty to wake u at 12 or 2 am if you requested that! They have failed if they don't!
@OP,I would like to concur with KKK however taking it from this angle!
As exciting and awe inspiring the manisfestaions of angels could be, please do not loose sight of the Maker and focus on His creation! If you chanel this much enthusiasm into seeking more of Jesus Christ, allowing the Holy Spirit to take absolute control of your life! These angels experience you will almost take for granted and thank the Father who is alway Faithful, through Jesus Christ our Lord!
Same exhilirating feeling can be experienced by demonics when they see the manifestation of Demons, but in this instance Satan will not be vexed as much as a focus on angels will grieve the Godhead, why becuase indeed ANYTHING that will turn the focus of children of God from Solely resting on God is welcomed by the Devil!
In as much as I percieve you are spiritually mature, how will u answer you maker if by the reason of this thread a baby christain begins seeking these 'paranormal' experience which will definately come when there is a strong desire, and gets deceievd into other vices. Please be guided.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by rusher14: 5:53am On Oct 07, 2012
Is your book free? Or are you taking advantage of your relationship with the angels to make money? Did you ask permission to chronicle your encounters with them? Lastly are you sure about your sanity? Having a wife and kid does not a sane person make. Not being insultive just saying.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by zangiff(m): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2012
Lies
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Phikom(m): 6:17am On Oct 07, 2012
sadeiyare:

Just like in the bible ; male and female form, different race and age and there are others that are funny looking. You can search Ezekiel description (bridlike), some can look scary,been that you have seen anythig like that before. I wrote a book about my early experiences
Angels are sexless ageless and do not reproduce.They are a host not a race...(Joshua 5:14)(1Samuel 17:45)
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by omowolewa: 6:26am On Oct 07, 2012
I thought Angels operate in pre-Holy spirit era. So how would you differentiate functions and authority of Holy Spirit from that of Holy Angels.
Anyway, if you have the e-copy, how can I get it. Actually, I will still do research work on this topic sha.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Phikom(m): 6:27am On Oct 07, 2012
Angels are spirit being created by God the father...d greek word for angel is "angelos" which means messenger while d hebrew word for angel is" malak"...they are company/host created to minister to heirs of salvation(Hebrews 1:14)... They worship God they have wisdom knowledge strength holy modest and patient...The effective understanding of the doctrine of angels:angelology gives clear and lucid understanding of the ministry of angels....
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Phikom(m): 6:29am On Oct 07, 2012
omowolewa: I thought Angels operate in pre-Holy spirit era. So how would you differentiate functions and authority of Holy Spirit from that of Holy Angels.
Anyway, if you have the e-copy, how can I get it. Actually, I will still do research work on this topic sha.
Nothing like pre-holy spirit era.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by hardeihorlar(f): 6:30am On Oct 07, 2012
Thank God 4 ur life nd ur gift. As a catholic, I pray 2 my guardian angel buh I'll luv 2 c him/her someday
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Lyzbet: 6:31am On Oct 07, 2012
sadeiyare:

Just like in the bible ; male and female form, different race and age and there are others that are funny looking. You can search Ezekiel description (bridlike), some can look scary,been that you have seen anythig like that before. I wrote a book about my early experiences
I disagree with ur statement dat angels have male n female gender. ANGELS ARE SEXLESS. Matt 22: 30 says it all, 'for in the resurrection, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, bt are as the angels of God in heaven. If there is an angel havin sex with humans, dats a demon, or comin physically n pressin u down in ur room. U need prayers to b delivered 4m such experiences. True angels of God are sexless. Mind u, angels r nt perfect, God n God only is The Perfect One. I dnt kw bout age bt one thing is knw is they r organised in ranks, order or categories.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by teniyi(m): 6:33am On Oct 07, 2012
Dreams, fantasies and lies! You do not need to see any Angel before you can be righteous.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Phikom(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2012
omowolewa: I thought Angels operate in pre-Holy spirit era. So how would you differentiate functions and authority of Holy Spirit from that of Holy Angels.
Holy spirit is the third person in God' head as you God the father is a tripatite being that is God is tri-unity:God the father son and holy spirit...the main function of holy spirit is executive Gods operation i.e executive director of Gods operation on earth...while holy angels are to minister to we christians...thats but a few you can contact me for more dinstinction between the works of holy spirit and holy angels.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by omiobo: 6:42am On Oct 07, 2012
zangiff: Lies

Not lies. There's no way you can believe this except you have personal encounter with angel or you choose to believe. It's real.
Sin keeps us away from living a spirit- filled life.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by alaper: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2012
My late teacher, Prof. Lambo, said that when someone speaks to an invisible being, this usually can pass as normal. Millions of people do it regularly when they pray. The problematic part is when someone claims to be hearing from an invisible being! wink That needs a psychoanalyst or psychiatrist!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Amya(f): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2012
Phikom: Nothing like pre-holy spirit era.

Seriously? And here I was thinking the whole speaking in tongue thing came from that era.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Amya(f): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2012
And you know what you're seeing are God's special angel because?

There are bad spirits everywhere that can take the shape and form of that which is in your imagination. When Satan was cast away by God, so were his angels. They are everywhere. As someone said someplace, our goals should be jesus christ and not angels.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by djmummy: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2012
I believe in angels and the fact that they are involved with us...but i have to say...demons can be as deceptive too.
@op some questions for u
1. How can u be so sure these are really angels and not demons?
2. And why and what do they discuss with you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by beentarh(f): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2012
Can smbody gℓ̊vε̲̣̣̣̥ M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ †ђξ angel's email/facebook ID or bbm pin? Ȋ̝̊̅ wanna chat wt them pls. Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Clemzy16(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2012
I wouldn't say I've actually seen one. But sometimes we(humans) mistook sometimes else for angels. However, i'm still waiting patiently until i see and interact with one. She'll be like my personal adviser.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by mcsunny03yahoocom(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2012
bros which church do u worship?i guess is either cele or cherubim cos ds pple claim they hear and see angels.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by omiobo: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2012
djmummy: I believe in angels and the fact that they are involved with us...but i have to say...demons can be as deceptive too.
@op some questions for u
1. How can u be so sure these are really angels and not demons?
2. And why and what do they discuss with you?

1.It's so easy to discern holy angels from demonic ones through their instructions and messages to you.

2. Angels are to served you not you serving them. They bring instructions and messages,and you can as well send message to anywhere.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2012
Are African Angels Black or White?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by omiobo: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2012
mcsunny03@yahoo.com:
bros which church do u worship?i guess is either cele or cherubim cos ds pple claim they hear and see angels.

The sins of this world are so much,people are now thinking they are living a normal lives even when sin has robbed them of their gifts and blessings. Brother,study your bible very well.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by omiobo: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2012
Clemzy16: I wouldn't say I've actually seen one. But sometimes we(humans) mistook sometimes else for angels. However, i'm still waiting patiently until i see and interact with one. She'll be like my personal adviser.

Personal encounter tells it all. But it will do you good to go through your bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno / Are Unbeleivers Really Wiser Than Us? - Luke 16:8 / Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.