Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? (12549 Views)

How I Nearly Got Mobbed Because Of My Belief!!! / God And His Angels. / How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by KDK(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2012
Royalty1: Christ died on the cross to save me. Not only did he save me, he has made me 'Joint Heir' with Him. He also calls me friend. He is the one I talk to every now and then.
Paul said, That I may know Him(Christ) and the power of his ressurection, and the FELLOWSHIP of His suffering'.
My fellowship is with Christ and that's the most important part of it all.
Angels are messengers, sent to me by God, and I also send them on errands(in prayer) in line with God's word. I do not care to know how they look like. All that matters is that they work for me to bring God's purpose to fruition in my life.

I just hope this interest in angels will not shift our attention from Christ to mere messangers.

God bless you.

Well said.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by andico34: 7:33am On Dec 26, 2012
dear NL Angels and theHOLY SPIRIT are very real and i thank GOD for the experience and always ask for more. How can you explain the experience i had in jan 2nd 2010 after waking up to pray by 1am after that i heard the VOICE OF THE SPIRIT instructing me that there is gold in DEDZA (A name i dont know from adam) and that our company would discover it? that s why i strongly believe in gold investments with all of my being as i have shared in postr here
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by joe4christ(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2012
andico34: dear NL Angels and theHOLY SPIRIT are very real and i thank GOD for the experience and always ask for more. How can you explain the experience i had in jan 2nd 2010 after waking up to pray by 1am after that i heard the VOICE OF THE SPIRIT instructing me that there is gold in DEDZA (A name i dont know from adam) and that our company would discover it? that s why i strongly believe in gold investments with all of my being as i have shared in postr here

Dont just rush into things, when the spirit tells you things like this, it's your responsibilty to ask more questions, it's evident that the lord wanna bless you financially but you need to ask him how, when and where?
Ask him for wisdom on what to do next, it's wisdom to seek for direction from the holy spirit on the lord's instruction so you dont mess up simple instruction from him.
I dont know how i came into this thread but i believe the lord want you to see this post of mine and apply wisdom so you dont miss out of his plan for you.
Bless you!
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Sagamite(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2012
joe4christ:

Dont just rush into things, when the spirit tells you things like this, it's your responsibilty to ask more questions, it's evident that the lord wanna bless you financially but you need to ask him how, when and where?
Ask him for wisdom on what to do next, it's wisdom to seek for direction from the holy spirit on the lord's instruction so you dont mess up simple instruction from him.
I dont know how i came into this thread but i believe the lord want you to see this post of mine and apply wisdom so you dont miss out of his plan for you.
Bless you!

Lunatic! Was it also "the lord" that said you should be insulting women online because they are not interested in your advances and politely turned you down?

https://www.nairaland.com/1104052/what-romantic-love-what-form/5#13234030

Get you head examined by a qualified psychaitrist and maybe your God Delusions will also be resolved.

Mental patient calling himself a christian.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sagamite:

Lunatic! Was it also "the lord" that said you should be insulting women online because they are not interested in your advances and politely turned you down?

https://www.nairaland.com/1104052/what-romantic-love-what-form/5#13234030

Get you head examined by a qualified psychaitrist and maybe your God Delusions will also be resolved.

Mental patient calling himself a christian.

ouch!
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by andico34: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
thanks all the same
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by EmmanuelUdom: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
I have not
Ranoscky: Spiritually. Most times when sleeping, i normally feel the 'touch', yes, i do (it even happened few days back while i was sleeping).

But physically??... WOW! That would be a wonderful expirience.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by TarryFour: 1:34am On Jul 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

990 Years In The Kingdom Of Darkness_ Evangelist Olufumilayo #series One. / Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? / Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.