Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,032 members, 7,919,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1902446 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (911) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by meipsum1: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Dr lomaxx, Please I need that MBBS syllabus you talked about. HOW WILL I GET IT SIR. Please respond.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
Here is for everyone! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy birthday, dearie. Wishing you all of your heart's desires on this day and always. HAVE FUN AND BE GOOD! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
Any hot dude here?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Toluk1(f): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
Tenison96: I slept on this thought and decided to post it.

Which part of the body did you look forward to seeing during your practicals? grin
i'm still in 100l bt i wanna c d brain...been wondering if it's fixed or movable
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Klinee: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
I dnt like seeing dis idiotic evil! Dats why i unfollow this thread and he is here again. Mod ban him nw!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
charleymed: Today is my birthday, please join me and celebrate oh

Hbd llnp embarassed
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
hapy bday sweetheart,longlife n prosperity,hip hip hip hip hip hurray!!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
charleymed: Today is my birthday, please join me and celebrate oh
happy birthday 2 u sir....wishing u llnp
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 12:18am On Oct 02, 2013
@all, thanks for the birthday wishes am very much indepted to you all,@mummy aluta, u'r more than a sweetheart, thanks for the cake i really enjoyed it. @my one and only love esther, thanks dear never knew you cared this much about me...??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2013
Dr. Lomaxx please can i get hard copy of BRS-cell biology and histology, here in nigeria or do i have to shop through Amazon? Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 02, 2013
charleymed: @all, thanks for the birthday wishes am very much indepted to you all,@mummy aluta, u'r more than a sweetheart, thanks for the cake i really enjoyed it. @my one and only love esther, thanks dear never knew you cared this much about me...??

Lmao, dis guy has keel me...mummy keh angry angry angry

Ask lomaxx, i'm a baby tongue tongue tongue
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 02, 2013
Someone's bday is actually 3rd....our big madam @ d top....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lmao, dis guy has keel me...mummy keh angry angry angry

lol......ok "baby aluta"
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Doc_Miss: Deoxygenated Blood i.e blood in Our Veins and pulmonary artery . .is it usually BLUE

My friend whose dad is a Cardiologist said it's blue and not Dark Red .

Is this true?
de0xygenated bl0od is dark red in c0lour...it's due t0 the fact that it has already being used by the b0dy unlike oxygenated bl0od that is pr0duced and taken t0 all part of the b0dy by arteries...the vein appears to be blue and it's because light is diffused by the skin...h0wever de0xygenated bl0od inside is dark red and has a p0or light reflecti0n.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
exPLIcit7: de0xygenated bl0od is dark red in c0lour...it's due t0 the fact that it has already being used by the b0dy unlike oxygenated bl0od that is pr0duced and taken t0 all part of the b0dy by arteries...
I d0n't think it's blue but y0u can make further researches 0n it.
I made further research and found out that the color of Deoxygenated blood varies and doesn't have a particular color.

Depending on the level of Carbon IV Oxide ,it could appear Blue or dark red and maybe Browntongue
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
Doctor Lomaxx . Good afternoon o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Doc_Miss: Doctor Lomaxx . Good afternoon o

Hey sweetie.
How are you doing?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

Baby mo. Been a while cry cry cry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
charleymed baby,we even share d same month(month sake) grin,hope u had fun on ur day? wishin u llnp once again smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Someone's bday is actually 3rd....our big madam @ d top....
smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
lomaxx:

Baby mo. Been a while cry cry cry

I miss u too, swt hrt cry cry embarassed
Been busy with crazy pple in psychiatric wards undecided undecided undecided

Au're u doin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Olarewajub: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Please How valuable is a Med Lab Tech certificate in Nigeria?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy birthday to our one and only mesther!
I got to take my tym to get ur cake, i'll be bak with it! Have fun, sweetie!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
kiss kiss kiss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy Birthday 2 mesther....wishing u llnp.I once said it here that,gradually we are moving out of d 1st page of d education section.Finally,some 1 else has created another thread with d sole motive just lyk Dr lagusta........He was questioned by O.M.E ........his reply was diz thread is not moving any longer and it isnt uptodate.......Medical studentz,where u dey ooooo?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
happy birthday to the one that drives me naught, wishing you wisdom and knowledge honey. hurray!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drealdoc89(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy b'day (in arears) to (charleymed)
Esther!(u shal find favor in d sight of ur helpers jst lyk Esther in d bible IJN.)
*Winks*
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
amen ooo kiss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
aliandro: Happy Birthday 2 mesther....wishing u llnp.I once said it here that,gradually we are moving out of d 1st page of d education section.Finally,some 1 else has created another thread with d sole motive just lyk Dr lagusta........He was questioned by O.M.E ........his reply was diz thread is not moving any longer and it isnt uptodate.......Medical studentz,where u dey ooooo?

Anyone can create a thread. Whoever he/she is, I hope he/she knows the rules of posting on NL. Just a reminder:

14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland.

I created a thread for medical students years before this one was created. Didn't stop me from contributing here. Don't bother with toddlers who just came here yesterday and want to be relevant. Pay no attention to them.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 04, 2013
I'm sorry this is coming late. I've been busy! Lots of love, dearie! Hope you had fun

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (911) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.