Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,131 members, 7,973,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1943478 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (912) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kholerpo(f): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2013
hello evry1, I'm sory 4 ds question. i av OND in SLT, wat are my requirements 4 direct entry into UI for Nursing?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Raymond405: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
ninja4life:
i will like to hav d syllabus.email-majekodunmi88@yahoo.com

I also need the syllable: raymondakpode@yahoo.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
How are y'all doing?

Been a while.

Meanwhile, those folks that requested for the Pre-clinical syllabus should check their mails. Bless!!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ubechu1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
@lomaxx ubechis@yahoo.com...tnx in advance
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hmmm.....I've been on this thread right from the start,but as a BMS student...My only wish was to b a Medic...God has done it..
Wrote JAMB this year,and my 2nd choice skul(Unilorin) Has admitted me for MBBS,..m so happy..
I am expecting my first choice skl(UI) to release cutoff next week,i pray it favors me...Cos i chose dentistry there and its dentistry that i actually want!...
Either of the 2,i know i am now a medical student....I'm happy!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Hmmm.....I've been on this thread right from the start,but as a BMS student...My only wish was to b a Medic...God has done it..
Wrote JAMB this year,and my 2nd choice skul(Unilorin) Has admitted me for MBBS,..m so happy..
I am expecting my first choice skl(UI) to release cutoff next week,i pray it favors me...Cos i chose dentistry there and its dentistry that i actually want!...

Congrats.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Indeed d happiest day of ma life....

@Dr Gboy...where art thou....Didnt see u on ma frnd list in fbook....
I searched n didnt see d acct...how can i reach u?...
All u gave me wasnt in vain o...I thank God n i thank u for all d support...academically,spiritually n morally!!!...Thanks sir!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ubechu1: @lomaxx ubechis@yahoo.com...tnx in advance

Check your mail.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drealdoc89(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
congrat sire.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yemmytcm(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
congratulations dr.hesjay #smiles.....probitas doctrina of lyf....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yemmytcm(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Pls Is there any medic from unilag here ? #looking around#
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:

All u gave me wasnt in vain o...I thank God n i thank u for all d support...academically,spiritually n morally!!!...Thanks sir!!

Congrats boss!! More blessings
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, u deserve it. I observed ur zeal, doggedness and endurance. I also noticed ur active participation in other educational thread ( esp U.I)

Get ready 4 double admission dis yr coz U.I will admit u very soon.
I left fb a long time ago, but you can PM me for further discussion.
Once again CONGRATS.

See you at the top wink wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by danox(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Good evening @all.Any medical student from Uniben in the house dhould please give a brief info on the pace of the medical school.Pls I really need the info
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Congratulation 2 u sir.Wishing u all d best!!!
Dr.'Hesjay:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
@yemmytcm,unilag medics yapa 4 here.Ryt 4rm Dr gboy,iclemency,vicksbaba,starboi,aliandro,our gr8 phoenix and d great 1 I cant remember............Diz our thread dey move like d speed of light ooo.hehehehehe
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
congrats Dr Hesjay

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 5:13am On Oct 13, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
congrats!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vicjay1(m): 5:54am On Oct 13, 2013
I have been admitted by AAU to study Med and surgery after some yrs @ uniben studying a different course(soil science) altogether. I have been following dis thread rite 4rm d start but coudn't comment cos i wasn't one yet. Gr8t work guys.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by topsonkay(m): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2013
Vic-jay:
I have been admitted by AAU to study Med and surgery after some yrs @ uniben studying a different course(soil science) altogether. I have been following dis thread rite 4rm d start but coudn't comment cos i wasn't one yet. Gr8t work guys.
Congrats bro..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 13, 2013
Thanks boss!!!
lomaxx:

Congrats.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Vic-jay:
congrat!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 13, 2013
Thanks sir!
drealdoc89:
congrat sire.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2013
Thanks boss
yemmytcm: congratulations dr.hesjay #smiles.....probitas doctrina of lyf....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2013
Thanks sire....
Lagusta:

Congrats boss!! More blessings
probitas doctrinas things oo
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2013
Thanks so much...May God continue to bless you..By the Grace of God,good things will continue to happen in your life.
Dr.Gboy:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, u deserve it. I observed ur zeal, doggedness and endurance. I also noticed ur active participation in other educational thread ( esp U.I)

Get ready 4 double admission dis yr coz U.I will admit u very soon.
I left fb a long time ago, but you can PM me for further discussion.
Once again CONGRATS.

See you at the top wink wink
Yes oo...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2013
Thanks sire
aliandro: Congratulation 2 u sir.Wishing u all d best!!!
Thanks sister!...Yours is next!
m.esther96:
congrats Dr Hesjay
Thanks boss
Samgreguc:
congrats!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2013
Congrats boss!!!
Vic-jay:
Happy for u
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by saheaven: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2013
Brothers, i have to do medicine. Even if it means rewritting JAMB next year....though i've been admitted into Nursing this year @OAU...but i was informed it wil be difficult for one to cross...i do always think nursing is exclusively for ladies
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Wlkum on Board Sir.BDS AWAITING,MBBS ON POINT!.....Congrat sir.God's favour,strength and blessing shall be your's.Amen!.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vicjay1(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Congrats boss!!!
Happy for u
thanks boss. Ur labour of love shall not go unrewarded.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vicjay1(m): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2013
Samgreguc:
congrat!
tanks gr8t man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (912) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.