Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,323 members, 7,974,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:26 PM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (138513 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2013
misskaedy:

Since you like to insult West Africans online, then go up to an actual Nigerian and go and insult them. If you have the guts to say everything you said online, I dare you to say all your insults to an actual West African. I bet you don't even have the courage. If you do, then upload an actual video of you insulting an actual West African on this forum so that everybody can see it. Oh, and you are pathetic. You like to make multiple accounts just to insult West Africans. You have these accounts: somalia6, somalia5, and somalia11. Only god knows how many other accounts you have. Also, you are a very poor at spelling. I guess you failed elementary school. You are very uneducated. Where is your brain? Your brain is nowhere to be found. Insulting people will get you nowhere in life. Nairaland was mainly created for Nigerians, not somalians. So go to your somalian forum. Try to do something more meaningful in your life for once.

its somali, not somalian. nigerian is a made up country, the meaning of it was made up by whites and your nantional langauge is european langauge. lol

stupiiid slave
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by lillyalmond: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
somalia11:

its somali, not somalian. nigerian is a made up country, the meaning of it was made up by whites and your nantional langauge is european langauge. lol

stupiiid slave

Oh... and do you know this because you are God shut up. Lol. you're just ashamed to be black, at least I'm not. At least, I don't have to struggle with my identity... Move to Dubai then... and stop calling me a slave. Did you know racists go to hell?? you idiot. Yeah, you're brown but I'm brown too... we're just called black but that's not our color. We're brown, I'm not BLACK We're just a darker brown that's all... Leave me alone, what religion are you?? Muslim, Christian, etc. whatever. God is disappointed in you.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by sambos994(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
somalia11:

stupiiid slave

So is yours. There was British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland. They merged and formed Somalia. Not to mention your national language is also arabic a middle eastern language.

Stupid dog.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
sambos994:

So is yours. There was British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland. They merged and formed Somalia. Not to mention your national language is also arabic a middle eastern language.

Stupid dog.

1. Somaliland, is made up of the word- somali which is a somali word meaning go milk. british somaliland is what the british called the north, italian somaliland is what the italians called the south they controlled. none the less the word somali is in there meaning its a somali word. when both countries became independent they became Somalia, which is somali word and an ethnicity and a language.

2. Arabic is a second national language that is used. Somali is the national language. Arabic was made a national language in 2004 for economic reasons.

big difference between nigggers and somalis. you guys were slaves, your country is a made up european name, your national language is european, and your women bleach and wear weaves to look european.

we on the other hand, have our own national language which is somali, speak somali, are ethnically somali.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
somalia11: i worship westafricans,northafricans,southerafricans,central africans,they are my lord and saviour,through them i was able to come to america,i'll never go back to my chimpanzee land of dirt ever again,cursed by God,the laughing stock of the world
hell negro! U got a sister?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
somalia11: i worship westafricans,northafricans,southerafricans,central africans,they are my lord and saviour,through them i was able to come to america,i'll never go back to my chimpanzee land of dirt ever again,cursed by God,the laughing stock of the world
hell negro! U got a sister?

Yes or No,no long essay,simply answer up, Yes or No,i hope u won't behave like a he-goat in heat
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Adamskuty: hell negro! U got a sister?
Adamskuty: hell negro! U got a sister?

lol, we have down to editing posts, lol.

my sister wouldnt want you son. She would think you look like a gorilla. better you stick to your own.

never understood why blacks try to run after other races women. stick to your own.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
somalia11:

lol, we have down to editing posts, lol.

my sister wouldnt want you son. She would think you look like a gorilla. better you stick to your own.

never understood why blacks try to run after other races women. stick to your own.
u are not ur sister u one eyed green nostril nigger with bunk teeth. Who told i wanna bang ur sister? Not me,but my dog in its heat period,who will wanna bang a monkey? grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
Adamskuty: u are not ur sister u one eyed green nostril nigger with bunk teeth. Who told i wanna bang ur sister? Not me,but my dog in its heat period,who will wanna bang a monkey? grin

why do negroids pack dead monkeys and sell them in europe and america. you guys get more disgusting the more i hear about you.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
The mor0n quickly asumed that i want his fellow charcoal burnt bunk teeth rag wearing poverty mal-nourished sis-ape,i simply asked u got a sis?? Lmaooo! Inferiority complex at its very best.

If u think we actually wanna mate with u apes then i think u need a rethink,negro! The laterince filled with mad h0rny apes that bang their family members with reckless abandon has the lowest prescence of foreigners,they are many somalis who came here to dine with their masters,u won't see a single westafrican,northafrican,central,southern,and even estern africa in ur zoo grin not even whites,asians nor ur arab lords that actually prefer to dine with us than y'all animals without future grin

this monkey is searching for a green passport grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
Adamskuty: The mor0n quickly asumed that i want his fellow charcoal burnt bunk teeth rag wearing poverty mal-nourished sis-ape,i simply asked u got a sis?? Lmaooo! Inferiority complex at its very best.

If u think we actually wanna mate with u apes then i think u need a rethink,negro! The laterince filled with mad h0rny apes that bang their family members with reckless abandon has the lowest prescence of foreigners,they are many somalis who came here to dine with their masters,u won't see a single westafrican,northafrican,central,southern,and even estern africa in ur zoo grin not even whites,asians nor ur arab lords that actually prefer to dine with us than y'all animals without future grin

this monkey is searching for a green passport grin

well i hate to tell you but your forefathers have been reporducing with women who look like gorillas. while somali women are known for their beauty. Right now on another thread nigerians are killing themselves over and ethiopian girl. i can go post threads on many different sites of black men talking about somali and ethiopian women and how our women look way better.

science even shows negroid women have too much testatrone and look like men.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
Isiolo: Hello. This is an old topic, but I was surfing this forum and I found this to be interesting. I don't know if you still post here, but you'll find this shall you need it.

I am a fellow Somali so I could help in this department. I don't know the number of Somalis in Nigeria, but I know quite a few who recently went to Lagos. They are there for business and it is a good place to be.

I lived in Kenya for quite some time, and you most likely did as well - or South Africa, and neither place is friendly to foreign business competition which is a bit f-cked up. In Nigeria, you will find that vastly different. They don't care who you are, if you have business to offer they will accept it. If I get to do study abroad, that will be my first African destination.

Here I come, Lagos 2009. grin
burnt negros without future wanna be like we westafrica, u won't see a single post of any nigerian or foreigner wishing to come to ur laterine,actually we desist ur kind very much.

Lmaooo they wanna dine with their masters,the zoo keeper of that zoo called somali knelt down b4 the nigerian president with full respect some time back,now who's superior During the war many of our soldiers went to ur zoo and gave u all a helping hand,but i'm very sure they might have banged a large number of y'all monkeys grin when soldiers go to war they commit all sort of atrocities,rape is one of them grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
somalia11:

well i hate to tell you but your forefathers have been reporducing with women who look like gorillas. while somali women are known for their beauty. Right now on another thread nigerians are killing themselves over and ethiopian girl. i can go post threads on many different sites of black men talking about somali and ethiopian women and how our women look way better.

science even shows somali women have too much testatrone and look like men.
the obssession continues monkeys,i know about that thread,u mor0n,just because a single nigerian said she's pretty doesn't mean we all gave a fvck about her,loooool! When a nigerian says a little thing to nake y'all feel good,to u it seems like u just won a lottery,i commented on that thread as well.

She open a topic by herself that she wants to learn about nigerian culture,and she didn't even get more than 13 replies,loool!

Fighting indeed,loool!

This negriod is high on weeds,monkey i feel like sh!!!ting in ur mouth right now
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
its many other nigerians, go check out the thread comparing somali and ethiopian women and see all the drooling.

were all those comments made by me? that thread was started by a nigerian

also go to any black forum and search somali or ethiopian. its just sad son. slavery has done you guys psychologically wrong.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by misskaedy(f): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
somalia11:

You need to see a doctor for your sick obsession with Nigerians.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2013
misskaedy:

You need to see a doctor for your sick obsession with Nigerians.

lol, if finding out that you guys walk around naked before whites enslaved you, you guys eat dead monkeys is obsession than i guess many scientist would be out of work. grin

lets remember why i cam here. too many threads posting pictures of our women, talking about our dna, but when a somali comes everyone hushes up. how sad.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by lillyalmond: 4:26am On Aug 01, 2013
somalia11: its many other nigerians, go check out the thread comparing somali and ethiopian women and see all the drooling.

were all those comments made by me? that thread was started by a nigerian

also go to any black forum and search somali or ethiopian. its just sad son. slavery has done you guys psychologically wrong.

Lol. My family were NOT slaves, I know where I come from!! Even if they were slaves, you should have sympathy because that is not a thing to insult and take lightly. Many were beaten so hard physically that they died, etc. I don't know what your problem is, you seem to think black people are ugly but let me tell you something, all types of men, especially white men, hit on me everyday because I am attractive and I'm already taken by someone!!! so let me tell you something, you may be good looking on the outside but your soul is full of poo!!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 5:19am On Aug 01, 2013
lillyalmond:

Lol. My family were NOT slaves, I know where I come from!! Even if they were slaves, you should have sympathy because that is not a thing to insult and take lightly. Many were beaten so hard physically that they died, etc. I don't know what your problem is, you seem to think black people are ugly but let me tell you something, all types of men, especially white men, hit on me everyday because I am attractive and I'm already taken by someone!!! so let me tell you something, you may be good looking on the outside but your soul is full of poo!!

My soul lmao

I think I did enough damage for today
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 6:04am On Aug 01, 2013
somalia11: its many other nigerians, go check out the thread
deranged mofo,go to any black from horn of africa forum and see how y'all worship us,y'all disgusting slaves,the last time i checked the arabs enslaved y'all but we west africans were never enslaved,lmaoooooo!

U are so dumb,it seems like ur brain is mixed with monkey pee and poo,u don't know how much the rest of the world desist ur kind,y'all strange looking beast,somalis actualy eat rat..FACT and raw meat,and y'all also drink the blood of a cow. (i'll post the link soon) i'm sure y'all feed on apes too grin

day after day u keep on seeking attention from ur lords,even thoough we see you as nothing,a malformity,the dregs of this earth,ur people actually look like an Ogre.

This is damn serious,a somali basss.tard,the same people our soldiers banged their women while helping them during the war and their clueless govt couldn't do a thing about it.

U think we take u serious?? Lmaooo! No we don't grin cos even a mad white man will know who's superior
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2013
THE IRRITATING GORILLA STILL DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BTN BEEN ENSLAVED AND SELLING OF SLAVES.

PEOPLE THAT WERE ENSLAVED,OVER-POWERED AND RULE OVER ARE NATIVE AMERICANS,ICELANDERS WHO WERE ENSLAVED BY THE NATIVE NORTHAFRICANS,THE HEBREWS WHO WERE ENSLAVED BY THE EGYPTIANS,AND UR USELESS PEOPLE THAT WERE ENSLAVED BY ARABS.

WESTAFRICANS WERE NEVER ENSLAVED,THEY SOLD SLAVES AND WEREN'T CAPTURED AND DURING THEN THEY HAD VERY STRONG KINGDOMS AND HAD IN THEIR POSSESIONS,WEAPONS OF WAR

WE ACTUALLY TRADED PEPPER,SKIN,BRONZE ,SALT,IVORY E.T.C WITH THE PORTUGESE RIGHT FROM 1400 BC.

That's why u can see that even the poorest and most under-developed village in westafrica is a thousand time better than the city in ur zoo,u people actually live like animals,monkeys!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
Adamskuty: THE IRRITATING GORILLA STILL DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BTN BEEN ENSLAVED AND SELLING OF SLAVES.

PEOPLE THAT WERE ENSLAVED,OVER-POWERED AND RULE OVER ARE NATIVE AMERICANS,ICELANDERS WHO WERE ENSLAVED BY THE NATIVE NORTHAFRICANS,THE HEBREWS WHO WERE ENSLAVED BY THE EGYPTIANS,AND UR USELESS PEOPLE THAT WERE ENSLAVED BY ARABS.

WESTAFRICANS WERE NEVER ENSLAVED,THEY SOLD SLAVES AND WEREN'T CAPTURED AND DURING THEN THEY HAD VERY STRONG KINGDOMS AND HAD IN THEIR POSSESIONS,WEAPONS OF WAR

WE ACTUALLY TRADED PEPPER,SKIN,BRONZE ,SALT,IVORY E.T.C WITH THE PORTUGESE RIGHT FROM 1400 BC.

That's why u can see that even the poorest and most under-developed village in westafrica is a thousand time better than the city in ur zoo,u people actually live like animals,monkeys!

europeans didnt care at the end, they enslaved you and the traders. unlike somalis who beat the crap out of them 500 years ago, untill they came back 1900's, we had a 20 year war with them, the longest in africa.

somalia had the best cities than all of africa. Mogadishu traded with greeks, egyptians, asians. we have cave paintings that are over 10,000 years old.

you guys are still eating dead monkeys and brininging to europe even after you have been suposedly civilized
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
How do u expect an improvished and dying country to own a forum.they dnt hv youths and pple like seun to do such cuz they are all in refugee camps fighting for food provided by chaity(nigeria contributes 80% to that) and UN.
For all we knw Imam that looks like a dry ape with her heavy cosmetics is like a God to them!!
misskaedy:

Since you like to insult West Africans online, then go up to an actual Nigerian and go and insult them. If you have the guts to say everything you said online, I dare you to say all your insults to an actual West African. I bet you don't even have the courage. If you do, then upload an actual video of you insulting an actual West African on this forum so that everybody can see it. Oh, and you are pathetic. You like to make multiple accounts just to insult West Africans. You have these accounts: somalia6, somalia5, and somalia11. Only god knows how many other accounts you have. Also, you are a very poor at spelling. I guess you failed elementary school. You are very uneducated. Where is your brain? Your brain is nowhere to be found. Insulting people will get you nowhere in life. Nairaland was mainly created for Nigerians, not somalians. So go to your somalian forum. Try to do something more meaningful in your life for once.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm my dear wait o! Is it the same somalia I see on d news(CNN,Aljazeera)80% are in refugee camps in camps,empty streets filled with soldiers on peace keeping(including Nigerians that are feasting on ur women undecided),empty dirty streets, ugly skinny hungry men women and children,flies feasting on their face and wounds *ewwww I wana vomit* with bowls in their hands sitting around a big pot waiting for food to be served, a president that looks like my gate man,Ali[
Or r u talking abt a somalia I dnt knw which is probably in Asia or Europe
Na wa 4 u o!
Nigerians pls dnt argue wt pple like this cuz d truth hurts them and they can't stand it but it stil stands and well known(all over d world that somalia is dead!)
somalia11:

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by sambos994(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
somalia11:

europeans didnt care at the end, they enslaved you and the traders. unlike somalis who beat the crap out of them 500 years ago, untill they came back 1900's, we had a 20 year war with them, the longest in africa.

somalia had the best cities than all of africa. Mogadishu traded with greeks, egyptians, asians. we have cave paintings that are over 10,000 years old.

you guys are still eating dead monkeys and brininging to europe even after you have been suposedly civilized

Keyword "had"
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 12:04am On Aug 02, 2013
sambos994:

Keyword "had"

well i thought we were talking about historical accomplishments. anyway, somalia today has some of africas best universities. and unlike the capital the rest of the county hasnt been destroyed by war, go read.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Feedmemore(f): 12:12am On Aug 02, 2013
somalia11:

well i thought we were talking about historical accomplishments. anyway, somalia today has some of africas best universities. and unlike the capital the rest of the county hasnt been destroyed by war, go read.

Lol. I almost went down in a fit of epilepsy when i saw the bolded...which university are you talking about here? Oh sorry, you are right, university of pirates and jihadist. Lmao!

You are really a nut case.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 12:22am On Aug 02, 2013
Mogadishu university is top 50 in africa. 3 somali universitys are top 100 in africa

http://www.abroadeducation.com.np/learn-about/top-african-universities.html

Feed me more:

Lol. I almost went down in a fit of epilepsy when i saw the bolded...which university are you talking about here? Oh sorry, you are right, university of pirates and jihadist. Lmao!

You are really a nut case.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2013
the top university in nigeria is ranked 42.

Somalia had older universities than all of west africa.

there are more private universities in somalia than anywhere in nigeria.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Feedmemore(f): 12:38am On Aug 02, 2013
somalia11: the top university in nigeria is ranked 42.

Delirious Jihadist is on rampage. . . Allaaaaaaaaaafu Archubar!!! Whoever has the keys to the zoo must be fired for letting the mutant baboon out of the zoo.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 12:44am On Aug 02, 2013
Feed me more:

Delirious Jihadist is on rampage. . . Allaaaaaaaaaafu Archubar!!! Whoever has the keys to the zoo must be fired for letting the mutant baboon out of the zoo.

why you upset. i gave you facts on what i told you, you didnt belive it, now that i gave you facts, your changing the topic. lol

if anyone in this conversation is a baboon, its you. since your people actually look like it and many of you eat monkeys and bring them to america in suit cases.

somalis with soft hair, staright nose, and slender and tall who have ancient history is not baboon, but you people who are slaves, look like short midgets and your women are testrastrone filled look like gorillas
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by sambos994(m): 2:00am On Aug 02, 2013

http://www.4icu.org/topAfrica/
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by sambos994(m): 2:05am On Aug 02, 2013

Somalia has about 80 universities while we have over 120

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (67)

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.