Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,420 members, 7,974,718 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:12 AM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (138520 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Fulaman198(m): 6:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Fulani Mbororo style:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS_3BYUQTe4&

I'm a Mbororo myself
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 5:00am On Oct 09, 2013
PAPA AFRICA:

why post this picture, what the point?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 09, 2013
OK...I stumbled upon this site and felt compelled to sign up and comment.

Firstly: RIDICULOUS thread. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Have you no shame/conscience/self respect? The hurling of insults, twisting of facts...disgusting.

Ajuran, what reason have you to come on a NIGERIAN forum in order to insult it's people!?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: OK...I stumbled upon this site and felt compelled to sign up and comment.

Firstly: RIDICULOUS thread. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Have you no shame/conscience/self respect? The hurling of insults, twisting of facts...disgusting.

Ajuran, what reason have you to come on a NIGERIAN forum in order to insult it's people!?

nigerians are slaves.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by PAPAAFRICA: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ajuran:

why post this picture, what the point?
his nose is way too straight and so is his hair. I think he's mixed!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ajuran:

nigerians are slaves.

They in fact are NOT. Stop the slander and spend your time more wisely.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=PAPA AFRICA]his nose is way too straight and so is his hair. I think he's mixed![/quote

Surely this is some form of sarcasm but the man is suffering from a condition and you deem fit to make fun of it...oh well undecided
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 10, 2013
@Fulaman it looks great mate, can you dance/sing like them?

@Enlightenedsoul I came here as a peacemaker just like you. However, some of the insults that were directed at Somalis were unbearable. I had to join in once in a while and defend my people. But for the record, I've got nothing against Nigerians/West Africans.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 4:35am On Oct 10, 2013
yousuf12: @Fulaman it looks great mate, can you dance/sing like them?

@Enlightenedsoul I came here as a peacemaker just like you. However, some of the insults that were directed at Somalis were unbearable. I had to join in once in a while and defend my people. But for the record, I've got nothing against Nigerians/West Africans.

yousuf the fufu nation must be destroyed. cool
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 10, 2013
You guys are both actual Somalis?

@ Ajuran: Dude WTF is your problem?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Fulaman198(m): 5:30am On Oct 10, 2013
yousuf12: @Fulaman it looks great mate, can you dance/sing like them?

Yah I can do traditional dances and chants, You have to pardon a lot of Nigerians here as Ajuran/Somalia11/Ayanle has brought forth a lot of hatred towards Nigerians and other Africans.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 10, 2013
Fulaman198:

Yah I can do traditional dances and chants, You have to pardon a lot of Nigerians here as Ajuran/Somalia11/Ayanle has brought forth a lot of hatred towards Nigerians and other Africans.

Are all those accounts one user?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 6:17am On Oct 10, 2013
yousuf12: So your argument is 'the way Somalis are enslaved is worse than the way Nigerians are'? That is some House negro mentality lol.

Relax cuz enjoy the beautiful Soomaal cultural dance/chants - dhaanto grin courtesy of my Ethio-Somalis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmOCs3_oaE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nccna9m0rOA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNccna9m0rOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOWXCgp-1RE

It has been practiced for more than 3 millennia cool
northern nigeria,a region far much bigger in population and size wasn't involve in the slave trade,idi0T! By then they was nothing like nigeria,the two region where join together during colonization to form one single country!

Btw y'all history is crap,the funny thing is that northern nigeria wasn't enslaved grin so i wonder what this charcant is saying above?? What a typical charcant behaviour,no wonder they are the least succesful people on planet earth,and way below our league! Interesting grin

btw the GREAT WALLS OF BENIN (NIGERIA) (800-1400 AD) in present day edo state,are the longest ancient earthworks in the world grin during then ur kind were still getting raped by the arabs in great number grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 6:22am On Oct 10, 2013
Ajuran:

yousuf the fufu nation must be destroyed. cool
aradewwe,ayanle,somalia.1/somalia.2/somalia.3.........4...5...6...7...8...9...1m....11...12..13...14...15,somal, ajuran!

We are standing strong like mountains,ur land is on the verge of total collapse,start thinking of changing ur nationality!

My black kid! grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Fulaman198:

there are many cultures like my own in Nigeria that have been practised for over 5 millenia.
somalis always behind their masters,we got 360 ethnic groups with very rich history! They can't compete with us grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2013
Adamskuty: aradewwe,ayanle,somalia.1/somalia.2/somalia.3.........4...5...6...7...8...9...1m....11...12..13...14...15,somal, ajuran!

We are standing strong like mountains,ur land is on the verge of total collapse,start thinking of changing ur nationality!

My black kid! grin

DO take a few minutes to calm your tits. You're very obviously ignorant of the reality of the situation. It is but a fool who pulls stories out from out his arse to label it fact.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2013
Bosoms? I believe I just got censored! LOL
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Fulaman198(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Are all those accounts one user?

yes
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2013
tongue[ quote author=Fulaman198]

yes[/quote]

Why pray tell is one very daft troll receiving all this ammo? An attack on a history and people in the millions because a troll happened upon Nairaland and has succeeded in getting under the skin of it's residents as obviously planned? Have you all also been successfully duped into considering him as a representive of the culture he lays claim to? undecided

This is interesting...
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Fulaman198(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: tongue[ quote author=Fulaman198]

yes

Why pray tell is one very daft troll receiving all this ammo? An attack on a history and people in the millions because a troll happened upon Nairaland and has succeeded in getting under the skin of it's residents as obviously planned? Have you all also been successfully duped into considering him as a representive of the culture he lays claim to? undecided

This is interesting...

I don't think the other moderators find his comments all that important. That is why to this day he has gone Scott free.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2013
Fulaman198:

I don't think the other moderators find his comments all that important. That is why to this day he has gone Scott free.

The same moderators that censor words, delete certain posts and hypocritically leave other posts untouched?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

The same moderators that censor words, delete certain posts and hypocritically leave other posts untouched?

shhhhhhh. DONT SPEAK ILL OF THE GREAT MODS. shocked

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ajuran:

shhhhhhh. DONT SPEAK ILL OF THE GREAT MODS. shocked

Despite the point I made, you're hardly INNOCENT. Coming here as you did...what did you expect?.Instigation and insult will bring out the worst in the kindest of people.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Despite the point I made, you're hardly INNOCENT. Coming here as you did...what did you expect?.Instigation and insult will bring out the worst in the kindest of people.
Btw! Where are u from,missy? undecided
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Fulaman198(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

A lot of his posts have been hidden in the culture section.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
@enlightenedsoul adi ma somali baa tahey? ajuran wa shegat maha somali. He saw me praising the Ajuuraan... suddenly we have an Ajuuraan member here lol considering how rare Ajuuraan people are, what are the chances? grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
yousuf12: @enlightenedsoul adi ma somali baa tahey? ajuran wa shegat maha somali. He saw me praising the Ajuuraan... suddenly we have an Ajuuraan member here lol considering how rare Ajuuraan people are, what are the chances? grin

khaanis yahow langaab ka eh naga amuus. Somalinimadaa maa adigaa gado. Saaxib aniga kali baa somali eh, the rest waa adoon. cool

If you are Darod, dont take the langaab comment seriously.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Adamskuty: Btw! Where are u from,missy? undecided

I'm from the country of Djibouti and I am appalled shocked

@ yousof: Yh walaal, Somaali aan ahay. Lol Good point I hold the same doubts about his so called claim to Ajuuraan but hey hado ba yahey he's not exactly painting a gr8 picture.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ajuran:

khaanis yahow langaab ka eh naga amuus. Somalinimadaa maa adigaa gado. Saaxib aniga kali baa somali eh, the rest waa adoon. cool

english pls angry
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ajuran:

Khaanis ah?! Walaal khaanisnimada sheekadiisa hano galin iyo Naga dhaaf seriously of course you're qabiiliste as well SAD. Caadi iska dhig!

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (67)

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.