Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,904 members, 7,924,848 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) (29803 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
does he smoke Egbo ni? see his eye balls
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
Chanchit: The funny part is that his wife is also in this crazitivity spree. I knw the wife will soon come and tell us there's a Samson in her.
grin grin

The King of controversy himself doing his thing.
A first look at the picture makes one want to go
'Eeee-w-w", then you see the wife and you go "whatever rocks their boat". It's their life after all.

1 Like

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by tmontee: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
onatisi:
his father dragged him to church last month ,well instead of the spirit coming out of him the spirit gave a speech which drew an applause form church members

grin grin grin
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by moderatorr: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
this is Charlie boy's fourth marriage.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by emyibe(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
This guy is just trying to remain relevant in show biz, but there is time for every thing.
Guy you are a grand pa so your time is up. your exit from all this is long over due Abeg
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
He just wants cheap publicity. Since Charlie Boy show doesn't exist, he must create an identity.
No one would be crazy enough to use him as a brand even Gold Circle.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Clairette(f): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
vislabraye: What part of him loves Denrele? Is it the Charlie Boy or the Linda?

Your question is a Logical Expression/Verbal Attitude. Great question.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by shadrach77: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
Is this the popular Linda Ikeji ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
CHARLES OPUTA!!! Pls who did this to u?? @61 yrs, u just realized u are miss or mrs Linda??
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Damseluc(f): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
SPEECHLESS.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Shaw007(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
Alright i give up,this man is crazy!

And dont tell me any sh*t about creativity or anytin,a lot of gUys av done it b4 so there's ntn creative about this. . .and to say this is 60+
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by miky(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
lol why does he have a tongue ring Sucking ***K i guess
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
The funniest thing is that if u criticise the religious leaders of most of the pple that commented what would be the first thing that they would say?
Pls lets say it aloud in strong igbo, yoruba or hausa accent:

''judge not that ye may not be judged''.

BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.

2 Likes

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Whoever who says he has no sin should cast the first stone. If this is the way he sure wants to live his old life, let him be. The man is just having a time of his life, while you guys are here, spewing so much hatred towards him. Live and let live... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me, I know I won't see my grandpa acting like this, I would have put something in his early morning tea lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Everest9(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
no so
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
i pity his children /grandchildren........wondering how people would be making fun of dem......omg,dey will b laffing stock to dir friendz.....if na me ehn,i wud av dis-fathered him..........agbaya osi,agba kontoyon,oponu
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
cheddarking: Why can this old man just do what all his mates are doing....and die? angry
hahaha.what is it that his mates are doing that you want him to do,pls dont wish him death o,cus if he shud die now he is going straight to hell
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Lordmike: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
is this man woman okay. should his brain be examined. some thing is going wrong somewhere, soon we will find out.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by DANILSA(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
berem: [b][/b]someone should please tell this fuccking son of a b'i'tch that he is not getting any younger! see as person grandpapa dey misbehave? what kind of life is he potraying? gosh!
u jus called his father a bi.t.ch and not him.

1 Like

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by shegsrules(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
Nothing more to say than his crazy n insane very soon dat him luk alike man beside am sori his wife go say she would show d world d thomas in her
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Cuddlemii: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Lmao @ the people condemning them.

Choi! Nigerians and their judgmental selves sha!!!

The couple you are spitting on have been together longer than most of your "Normal" married couple out there. They gotta to be doing something right, no?!!

Abeg let them carry on ojare, who said one must be boring in old age?!!

Thank you, sis!

I am impressed that he would rather exhibit his madness with his wife and not mistresses.

Other celebs at his age would have gathered a bandwagon of groupies/fornicators/love child in their journey to/thru stardom.

At least, we don't hear about his infidelity filtered on magazines. I think he respects and loves his wife.

They are crazy like that, even after several years, they still keep it gangsta. I can imagine how the wife rumbas in bed cheesy

They are so not hypocrites!

5 Likes

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by lagcity(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
Live and Let Live, please. Charlie Boy isn't hurting anybody. But from the nasty comments on this thread, i can deduce that most Nigerians are just closet BokoHarams/Taliban (always on some hypocritical puritan poo) tongue Yes, i am talking to you "born-again" christians too. tongue

3 Likes

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by oluwacjay: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
Old fool. My grandpapa dey like dis ehn, na evil forest 4 get am
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Cuddlemii: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
oluwacjay: Old fool. My grandpapa dey like dis ehn, na evil forest 4 get am

lolz, ur grandpapa no dey pull clothe
him dey carry am sleep
na room grandpapi charly dey na
heat bin dey catch am
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Lenny5000(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
This was exactly how he started long ago. He only changed to the version of Charlie boy some of you now know, but way back, the very first publicity photo promoting the BRAND was like this. Charlie boy is a Master at what he does, the fact that you are talking about it already serves the purpose of this photo. Personally I differentiate between Mr Charles Oputa (The responsible married family man) and the Showbiz personae called Charlie Boy or his alter ego Linda or whatever.

1 Like

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by onatisi(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
i hve no problem with him dressing ike this ,but one thing that is confusing me is his or should i say her identity,is this charles oputa a man or a woman?charly boy is a man,linda is a woman in charles oputa body which also houses charly boy,is he a man or a woman?and maybe charles oputa should just have a sex transplant.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by onatisi(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
Lenny5000: This was exactly how he started long ago. He only changed to the version of Charlie boy some of you now know, but way back, the very first publicity photo promoting the BRAND was like this. Charlie boy is a Master at what he does, the fact that you are talking about it already serves the purpose of this photo. Personally I differentiate between Mr Charles Oputa (The responsible married family man) and the Showbiz personae called Charlie Boy or his alter ego Linda or whatever.
maybe i should ask u who is ur own alter ego ,becos u seem to see nothing bad with this picture
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
KINGwax: bittyend, your end shall surely be in bits! Stop hating on nigeria! Dem swear for u? By d way, i tot u and carloti were dead!
LMAO grin
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Goldieluks: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
KINGwax: bittyend, your end shall surely be in bits! Stop hating on nigeria! Dem swear for u? By d way, i tot u and carloti were dead!
grin grin grin
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
Na him papa I even sorry 4 no be charly boi himself.
Madt man no dey shame na him pipo dey shame for am.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by 3kay945(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
I won't have give a damn if this man is younger. shioor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anna Banner Without Make-Up (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Doing Push-ups With Her Fellow Models.. / Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.