Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,084 members, 7,970,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:53 AM

'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) (29836 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by roselynbas(f): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
na wa sha!!!
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by emyibe(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
pls who is Mike Ezuruonye?
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
Those people calling him old and saying that he should do what old people are doing and wait to die have a funny notion of life. I once saw Keisha cole's grandma on her show and mehnnnnnnnnnnn that woman has more bling bling, chain and rings and gold and piercings than 10 young ladies put together and she should be in her seventies, eighties. Life is how you want to live it for yourself, not fitting into a box that was constructed by others.
If Charly boy likes make him wear short pant or the shortest mini party wear on his Linda,as long as he isn't hurting anybody and isn't into that disgusting g*yism thing it's his life he is living the way he wants. Come year 2082(70 years from now) Charly Boy may not be on this earth again to enjoy life the way it pleases him so let Charly Boy be biko.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by amiskurie(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
steffans: his makeup is more dan his wifes....smh!!!
Bloody gay!!!
I wonder o,see me see rubbish o!!
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by LondyC(f): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ewooo! Uchu gbakwa ha! Pesin papa!
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Cuddlemii: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
LondyC: Ewooo! Uchu gbakwa ha! Pesin papa!

pesin grandpapa!
dnt u wish ur grandpa was hot like this? tongue
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by sayitout1: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
[quote author=Missy_B]Meet Charly Boy's Alter Ego - Linda

[img]http://3.bp..com/-SPHGLzW89cQ/UFoo7QyOjGI/AAAAAAAAuDI/nvj0mkisjlI/s400/.0charlyboy%27s+linda+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp..com/-MY_lwArzvOE/UFopBkLde6I/AAAAAAAAuDQ/J_ztvPn9ntE/s400/.0charlyboy%27s+linda+lindaikejiblog+%282%29.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-2FsIbyUs1oU/UFpE8cp8ZUI/AAAAAAAAuFE/6djl1dDk5HM/s1600/................................

Dis guy is demonic and has been smoking something
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by ireneidiva(f): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
wat a couple....mtchew...
#back to my books
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by 4chi: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2012
This is what addiction to ganja does to you....as my people say, it's interesting watching a madman but no one prays to have one as a child.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by monkeysmoke(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Lmao @ the people condemning them.

Choi! Nigerians and their judgmental selves sha!!!

The couple you are spitting on have been together longer than most of your "Normal" married couple out there. They gotta to be doing something right, no?!!

Abeg let them carry on ojare, who said one must be boring in old age?!!
I agree with you.
Grandfather or not the truth is charlieboy is cooooool! and his art is creative.
Kudos to his wife especially for understanding different between madness and creativity!
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Eleazarrh(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
he needs to be checked............. insanity ix creeping in...
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nella(f): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hmmmn, its gud 2 see dat dere r some NLdrs dat hav him as a role model. Pls wen any of u begins to notice an Nkechi in urselvs kindly let us know nd endeavor to up load d pictures pls. Thank u o?
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by nannyo(f): 3:54am On Sep 23, 2012
He is completely mad and bringing his reputable family into agoy.
onatisi: i am definitely and positively sure justice oputa is a very very very sad man by now and he will be wondering who did he offend that has cursed his son.i wonder what charly boy mother see about all this i know she will also be crying by now
onatisi: i am definitely and positively sure justice oputa is a very very very sad man by now and he will be wondering who did he offend that has cursed his son.i wonder what charly boy mother see about all this i know she will also be crying by now
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by nannyo(f): 3:59am On Sep 23, 2012

The couple you are spitting on have been together longer than most of your "Normal" married couple out there. They gotta to be doing something right, no?!!

they shouldnt be mad either
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Meristem: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2012
nomshu: I recommend T.B.Joshua for this man. It looks like multiple madness!
Omg :-) LDKMD! grin grin
Abeg which one come be MULTIPLE madness(es) again
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by johnharry100(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2012
Nice photo. I like nairaland people
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by emyibe(m): 6:42am On Oct 12, 2012
The Presidency plans to spend over N2.8 billion to “rehabilitate and repair” residential buildings for the President, the Vice President and their entourages next year – going by details of the budget.

Besides, the Presidency estimates that it will spend N733,893,900 on refreshments and meals, foodstuff and catering materials supplies for both the president and the vice president, according to a document stating the ABC of the budget.

The Presidency, comprising the offices of the president and the vice president, intends to spend N2.96 billion on local and international travels next year.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by emyibe(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2012
Back in the days, who REMEMBERS this one, or REMEMBERS USING it

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by doubleincome: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
i really don't see anything funny here it scary instead what d hellllll......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Maya2pretty(f): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
Chanchit: The funny part is that his wife is also in this crazitivity spree. I knw the wife will soon come and tell us there's a Samson in her.
buhahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin my tummy hurts, nairalanders lemme wit laugh oh
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Case33(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2013
Is dat his wife or sister? They look alike undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) / 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos / Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.