Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,904 members, 7,924,848 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) (29803 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by JOSH0071: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
This is absolute madness,the height of it,I just pity their children cry cry cry
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Gwekzy: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
I Hate dis Guy
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kamardiran: i pity his children /grandchildren........wondering how people would be making fun of dem......omg,dey will b laffing stock to dir friendz.....if na me ehn,i wud av dis-fathered him..........agbaya osi,agba kontoyon,oponu
Funny enough his children are very responsible pple, his first son is actually a lecturer in the US.
They have no choice but to take him for who he is .
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by hamsky: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
[size=50pt]EWW!![/size]
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
cheddarking: Why can this old man just do what all his mates are doing....and die? angry
ol boy you wicked o
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by riceye: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Lmao @ the people condemning them.

Choi! Nigerians and their judgmental selves sha!!!

The couple you are spitting on have been together longer than most of your "Normal" married couple out there. They gotta to be doing something right, no?!!

Abeg let them carry on ojare, who said one must be boring in old age?!!
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
it's funny how the people on this thread automatically assumed that because he enjoys crossdressing, he must automatically be gay.....lol! a lot of confused people on NL......... some men like to cross dress and STILL LOVE WOMEN ONLY, duh!

my only beef with this guy is that with the homophobic nature of Nigerians, he is putting his life in danger by "being comfortable with who he is". he better watch out!

2 Likes

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
For some reason, I like that he's going against the norm and defying people's expectations, especially at his age. Very refreshing to see.

1 Like

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY: it's funny how the people on this thread automatically assumed that because he enjoys crossdressing, he must automatically be gay.....lol! a lot of confused people on NL......... some men like to cross dress and [b]STILL LOVE WOMEN ONLY, duh!

my only beef with this guy is that with the homophobic nature of Nigerians, he is putting his life in danger by "being comfortable with who he is". he better watch out!

+100

It's hard being different in Nigeria - because people will immediately start making assumptions! I'm sure he knows this, but he's still doing his thing and I applaud him for that. You stated it well when you said he's "being comfortable with who he is." That was my thinking too.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by chloride6: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
God bless you. U have d guts to do what u want to do. I love u.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2012
[size=24pt]STUPID!!![/size]
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2012
Still trying to remain relevant embarassed

Old f00l angry
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 21, 2012
Yield:
+100

It's hard being different in Nigeria - because people will immediately start making assumptions! I'm sure he knows this, but he's still doing his thing and I applaud him for that. You stated it well when you said he's "being comfortable with who he is." That was my thinking too.

yeah i fully respect his stand, but i also remember the story of the g.ay guy that was killed because he was too effeminate (or whatever excuse they used) and therefore, being different in 9ja is dangerous. educating the ignorant people there will take centuries!

1 Like

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 3:05am On Sep 21, 2012
BeraBera: This is clearly a case of Multiple personality disorder, when one person believes that he has more than one personality inside him/her. it's a psychological problem. He needs prayers

If prayers can cure psychological issues why are there still mad people in the world?

@topic, will all his craziness, he has such a beautiful wife? Na wa!
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 3:09am On Sep 21, 2012
kwajahafiz: Hey u judgmental boretards, give tha man a break. He is being who he is . Not everybody will tote the
Line of anonymity that is some of ur boring lives.
Charly rocks the casbah . Let the man live.
So he cross dresses and might even occasionally take one up the ole poop shoot. What concerns you.
Let the brother be yo.

Lmafooooo!
Take one up the ole poop shoot?

*dies*
grin
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by mruknaijaboy(m): 4:01am On Sep 21, 2012
[size=30pt]e don mad sha o![/size]
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by meltech(m): 4:52am On Sep 21, 2012
For this en age..... If en be like this hw in children go be na. Nonsense!
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 21, 2012
cheddarking: Why can this old man just do what all his mates are doing....and die? angry

GOD WILL NEVER FOR THIS MAN FOR DISGRACING HIS FATHER, JUSTICE OPUTA. How can one have a son, determined make him be somebody, and that son says no, I want to do this nonsense. Besides, I think he his gay...he is coming out slowly.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 21, 2012
bittyend: Weird looking muthaphucking he-bytch/she-nyggah/mangina/man-bytch/homoEROTIC male specie.

Throw this monkey in the zoo before he corrupts the sane people living in that cesspit called Nigeria.

I will volunteer to throw this thing into the zoo. Seriously, I will.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Banitez: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Lmao @ the people condemning them.

Choi! Nigerians and their judgmental selves sha!!!

The couple you are spitting on have been together longer than most of your "Normal" married couple out there. They gotta to be doing something right, no?!!

Abeg let them carry on ojare, who said one must be boring in old age?!!
we shall see what most of you that are denigrating become of when you reach that age.That is what Oputa chose, nobody no what you talkatives will turn into at60
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Usokristi: 6:27am On Sep 21, 2012
This is marine kingdom at work . He needs to see Fr. Ebube Muonso
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Sexxymom(f): 6:28am On Sep 21, 2012
berem: [b][/b]someone should please tell this fuccking son of a b'i'tch that he is not getting any younger! see as person grandpapa dey misbehave? what kind of life is he potraying? gosh!
babe,relax no b fight.anyhow he chooses to live his life is nobody's concern.na him get himself. D guy is indirectly seekn attention and u all are giving it to him.make una concentrate on wetin go add money to una pocket and leave uncle charlie alone ooo.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by wisestfool: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2012
WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH THIS GAY...
ORISI RISI SHA
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 21, 2012
Excellent. Live and let live.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by butpro(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2012
He's happy doing what keeps him happy, (happy-go-lucky) and most of you are here sobbing and crying! Get life morons.

1 Like

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by redsun(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2012
It is amazing how far this "boy" has kept going.Give it to him,he is a pace setter,he introduced a whole new dimension into nigerian entertainmeent.

He is more like boy george of african,The peter pan of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Oballer: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2012
Leave the Poor man.. everybody wants to stay relevant regardless of age...he's lost his sense of creativity and he has has to re invent himself....
what a pity and national shame (at least my opinion) but leave am...how many days more has he got left.... grin grin tongue tongue grin grin
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by emsquare(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2012
Chanchit: The funny part is that his wife is also in this crazitivity spree. I knw the wife will soon come and tell us there's a Samson in her.

Lmao!!!
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by yemstok(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2012
Chai!!! Person Papa shocked
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2012
Personally I'am very impressed by anyone who dares to be different in 9ja the land of Zombies.
Re: 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
Oh, he got a 2 in 1 body, right. That's weird.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anna Banner Without Make-Up (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Doing Push-ups With Her Fellow Models.. / Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.