Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,703 members, 7,979,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:56 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (1028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2512226 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Toobongo: 9:43am On Jun 23
Abagworo:

Imo is one of the best States in Nigeria based on every available statistics. You and others like you have been working hard to demarket the State and belittle her great achievement for sake of politics. I have not seen you guys invest so much energy in calling out your Governors for the rot in Anambra State. Worry more about the sorry state of Nnewi roads and the recent Kwashiorkor stricken roads built in Onitsha before dedicating your miserable life on how to run down a State doing better than yours for now.

Demarket imo state ? Nawa oooo ,all orlu past govenor has demarketed imo state from where dr micheal okpara place it(best in education ,health,agriculture etc). Please without any intent to brag ,tell me in what section is your imo better than anambra state,i hope you have seen the new fiscal transparency scores or the ease of doing business report ? abagworo,i am not demarketing your state please,i am just stating the fact that orlu people is a curse to imo state development and growth in relation to goverance . On anioma state creation we stand

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Toobongo: 9:47am On Jun 23
ariesbull:
exactly

Who does this long theory of BIG BANG help ? On anioma state creation we stand !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Toobongo: 9:50am On Jun 23
ariesbull:
stop giving excuse ho and build industry in Orlu if Owerri is focusing on education

In Anambra Onitsha is focusing on commerce , Nnewi is focusing on industry while Awka is administration and education

What is Orlu zone known for ?

Bros ,i am on the same page with you,i wrongly quoted you instead of ama70
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 9:54am On Jun 23
Toobongo:

Bros ,i am on the same page with you,i wrongly quoted you instead of ama70

Chino, you comment and reply to your comments using use your numerous monikers on Nl.
Stop mentioning me.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:56am On Jun 23
Toobongo:

Demarket imo state ? Nawa oooo ,all orlu past govenor has demarketed imo state from where dr micheal okpara place it(best in education ,health,agriculture etc). Please without any intent to brag ,tell me in what section is your imo better than anambra state,i hope you have seen the new fiscal transparency scores or the ease of doing business report ? abagworo,i am not demarketing your state please,i am just stating the fact that orlu people is a curse to imo state development and growth in relation to goverance . On anioma state creation we stand

Visit statisense and check all index of development. I'm in support of Anioma State but writing lies here and there is not needed.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Toobongo: 10:36am On Jun 23
Amah70:

Chino, you comment and reply to your comments using use your numerous monikers on Nl.
Stop mention
ing me.

Ama 70 ,i am one of your follower before this your useless orlu creation including some communities from anambra state. You have championed the spread of development in imo state for a long time now,but you calling me chino is an insult to me. Well ,i will over that , i am more concerned that ohaji egbama part of imo state is now being link to the south south, yet a long theorist of orlu state creation like you ,is keeping quiet ,hoping to lure some anambra commmunities into coming to develop your orlu zone,after calming the capital and using the gas resources of ohaji egbama to grow orlu zone while your ineffective and poor reasoning sons of orlu zone will highjack the governorship post like you are doing in imo state now . Please tell your greed corrupt orlu brothers about aku ru ulo,so that orlu zone can grow . One love . On anioma state creation we stand !!!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwadikeokey11: 10:46am On Jun 23
Objectivist04:

"In Igbo land what Anambra says stands"
Can you give me an example of the quoted piece,. Just one example
Me too co-ask. I joined you in asking to know just one thing Anambra have said since South East became a region in Nigeria that stood. This people pride, arrogance and over bloated self are just unbearable. They are the main reason Igbo are hated and made target for rejection all over Nigeria and beyond. Let him give us just one thing Anambra have collectively said that involves other states in the South East that stood. I will like to know that. Their lies and deception is just too terrible, tufiakwa. What a people indeed.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Toobongo: 10:59am On Jun 23
Abagworo:

Visit statisense and check all index of development. I'm in support of Anioma State but writing lies here and there is not needed.

My man ,abagworo ,dont send me to statitsense because i have most of their report with me ,apart from the total admitted student by univeristy, pls tell me what SECTOR imo is better ,anambra has a higher education completion rate in nigeria,better in health ,that is life expectant ,better in agriculture ,human development index ,please correct me where i am wrong . Hahaha ,please dont go running with imo state having a more build up area , onitsha is highly urbanised than anywhere in southeast

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Objectivist04: 11:04am On Jun 23
nwadikeokey11:
Me too co-ask. I joined you in asking to know just one thing Anambra have said since South East became a region in Nigeria that stood. This people pride, arrogance and over bloated self are just unbearable. They are the main reason Igbo are hated and made target for rejection all over Nigeria and beyond. Let him give us just one thing Anambra have collectively said that involves other states in the South East that stood. I will like to know that. Their lies and deception is just too terrible, tufiakwa. What a people indeed.
My brother it is quite unfortunate, we are all here supporting the creation of Anioma state in unison and now just as evil spirit intermittently possessed Saul and he would start misbehaving, same thing just happened here.
These people can not do away with bragging

Once again @ arisbull I want you to give us just one instance where Anambra dictates to the rest of south east , let us keep it healthy,no insult or bickering.
I and others like me want to learn .
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Toobongo: 11:11am On Jun 23
nwadikeokey11:

When your state is doing well ,you will be happy and proud of it . Yes anambra state man pride is drived from the fact that anamabra is doing so well in the comic of nation ,know this and know peace. Go to abia now and see what is happaning ,they are becoming too proud of their state so is ebonyi state now. Imo state is backward in most sector just because of the greed corrupt political sons of orlu zone ,who are so inhuman to their zone in regards to good goverance. Keep voting your failed brothers and keep complaining . On anioma state creation we stand

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Toobongo: 11:25am On Jun 23
[quote author=Objectivist04 post=130617299]
My brother it is quite unfortunate, we are all here supporting the creation of Anioma state in unison and now just as evil spirit intermittently possessed Saul and he would start misbehaving, same thing just happened here.

Once again @ arisbull I want you to give us just one instance where Anambra dictates to the rest of south east , let us keep it healthy,no insult or bickering.

I guess you are from enugu state,dont make me write what is on mind ,bro . Stop being upset and angry seeing us promote your state in which ever form we wish,it is because of our love for ourselves and state ,and the happiest and pride that comes positivity. When mbadinuju was our governor we all called him out ,our school children were on stike for ayear plus ,our environment was deteriorating,our economy was so bad ,etc ,please did you see any ananmbra man praising the state or to write positive gargons about the state? No. We all came out in one voice condeming the govt of the time,what is happpening today ? Anambra state is now a better place for we and our co southeast brothers ,please do the right thing in your state and see yourself defending ,marketing your state at all cost ,thanks . On anioma state creation we stand
[/q

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Objectivist04: 11:35am On Jun 23
[quote author=Toobongo post=130617558][/quote]
Forget about where I am from, If you have any example of such let us know, we are all here to learn and you can write what is on your mind, as long as it is the truth I will be ok with it but if it is false, I will not hesitate to counter you will superior argument.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0bjpmb: 11:59am On Jun 23
In all the indices and indexes of developments. Anambra is by far better than imo state. Stop living in denial.

Abagworo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 12:05pm On Jun 23
Bishop court road

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 12:08pm On Jun 23
From bon hotel roof top new owerri

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0bjpmb: 12:10pm On Jun 23
Shut up your dirty mouth there. Imo state is the problem of igboland. Imo state is the reason igboland is hated and targeted.

Yes Anambra is the leader of igboland and in most cases whatever Anambra supports always stands in igboland.

Anambra is the reason Nigeria recognizes igboland , because it is the greatest Igbo state and has the largest Human Resources that has made and continues to make Nigeria proud not just igboland.

nwadikeokey11:
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0bjpmb: 12:12pm On Jun 23
Basil nwa nsukka you know he stared the facts but inferiority complex you wawa people are known for will not allow you admit it

Objectivist04:

Forget about where I am from, If you have any example of such let us know, we are all here to learn and you can write what is on your mind, as long as it is the truth I will be ok with it but if it is false, I will not hesitate to counter you will superior argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0bjpmb: 12:16pm On Jun 23
Basil nwa nsukka it is not bragging, it is a fact known by everyone. Stop deceiving yourself. You are a well known envious bitter frustrated fellow towards Anambra. Check your previous posts, it has always been attacks against Anambra because you feel your tantrums can diminish the rise and greatness of Anambra. Wawa ediot

Objectivist04:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 12:17pm On Jun 23
This ICC roof is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 1:00pm On Jun 23
Objectivist04:

We can later support creation of Anioma State after a 6th state has been created for the southeast area.
It's only a FOOLISH Igbo from the southeast who can support creation of Anioma as sixth state in the southeast. Good that most of the Igbo population are not so FOOLISH to support a cause that will UNARGUABLY REDUCE IGBO PARTICIPATION AT THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT. If not for adequate political representation for Ndiigbo of southeast, and loss of federal allocations to the southeast, what else do you think has been making the Southeast political class since 1996 ask for additional state for the southeast? They NEVER ASKED FOR ANIOMA AS SIXTH STATE IN THE SOUTHEAST, NOT FOR ONE DAY.
Don't shoot your feet because you think Orlu state is solely for the benefit of Orlu people. Develop more sense.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 1:08pm On Jun 23
For the umpteenth time, Owerri senatorial zone is now wealthy enough to be a viable state.
When Imo state was cut out from the old East Central State, the people of Anambra state then knew that Imo state was having some natural resources which Anambra then didn't have. But Anambra people then never campaigned against cutting out Imo state from Anambra people. Abambra could have as well said; why divide us, after all one northern state then was larger than East Central State as a whole.
Iberiberism mixed with primitive greed wu nnukwu oria. Tufiakwa. Hiding under parochial interest to shoot the larger Igbo on the feet. That is what support by a section of Imo state for Anioma as sixth state in the southeast is all about.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ariesbull: 1:12pm On Jun 23
Toobongo:

Who does this long theory of BIG BANG help ? On anioma state creation we stand !!!
exactly

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ariesbull: 1:12pm On Jun 23
Amah70:
For the umpteenth time, Owerri senatorial zone is now wealthy enough to be a viable state.
When Imo state was cut out from the old East Central State, the people of Anambra state then knew that Imo state was having some natural resources which Anambra then didn't have. But Anambra people then never campaigned against cutting out Imo state from Anambra people.

nobody is fragmenting East again

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ariesbull: 1:13pm On Jun 23
Amah70:

We can later support creation of Anioma State after a 6th state has been created for the southeast area.
It's only a FOOLISH Igbo from the southeast who can support creation of Anioma as sixth state in the southeast. Good that most of the Igbo population are not so FOOLISH to support a cause that will UNARGUABLY REDUCE IGBO PARTICIPATION AT THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT. If not for adequate political representation for Ndiigbo of southeast, and loss of federal allocations to the southeast, what else do you think has been making the Southeast political class since 1996 ask for additional state for the southeast? They NEVER ASKED FOR ANIOMA AS SIXTH STATE IN THE SOUTHEAST, NOT FOR ONE DAY.
Don't shoot your feet because you think Orlu state is solely for the benefit of Orlu people. Develop more sense.

yes I am foolish and I support Anioma

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 1:15pm On Jun 23
ariesbull:
nobody is fragmenting East again

Chino from Igala, for the last time, stop responding to my comment with any of your dozen monikers. Enuf said.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ariesbull: 1:56pm On Jun 23
Objectivist04:

it is not about dialects...Anambra is supporting anioma.staye for sake of Igbo

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ariesbull: 2:09pm On Jun 23
Amah70:

Chino from Igala, for the last time, stop responding to my comment with any of your dozen monikers. Enuf said.
not only Chino...ma Dino

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwadikeokey11: 3:56pm On Jun 23
0bjpmb:
In all the indices and indexes of developments. Anambra is by far better than imo state. Stop living in denial.

My ex got married to an Anambra man from Akwa. The guy visited our village some years ago and saw so many mansions in my village and couldn't believe his eyes. He saw one built by one of my classmates in primary school and screamed, wonders on earth. I mean this guy is from Akwa the supposed capital of Anambra state which should have the best buildings and development in the entire Anambra state but here he is in a typical village of Imo state lost in wonderment over a never seen classy mansions. Stop making yourself into what you are not. That you choose to praise yourself and bloat your ego so high doesn't make whatever you are saying fact. And that others choose not to sound their own trumpet, instead choose to be calm doesn't mean you are better than them. No one marks his own papers and fail. Allow others praise you if indeed you had done anything praise worthy and not you praising yourself. There is nothing in Anambra state that's not in other south east states, in fact something's could be in other South East states that may not be in Anambra state. I was some where and a guy was bragging on how he flew from Lagos to Uyo in an domestic airline. He so bragged that I thought he was a regular traveler by air both within and outside Nigeria, not until I asked him of his experience with an international flight, that's passengers cargo plane and he said no idea, because he has never boarded one before. You can brag about something lesser in comparison to what the other fellow has and yet choose to remain quiet. So your ranting, bragging and screaming your lungs out over a supposed bigger achievement doesn't validate your claims. Know this and know peace, my brother.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0bjpmb: 4:09pm On Jun 23
My cousin married to an Owerre girl . We went to Owerre and brought her back to my village in Neni Anambra state , at first she was looking around as if she was scared. So when I asked her what was the issue, she said that Neni village is by far more developed than Owerre . I asked her , what does she mean, she said I should look around and see mansions and well paved roads everywhere, that Owerri is more or less a slum and a glorified village compare to Neni. We all laughed over it. But she insisted that imo state is so backward and Owerri is a ghetto. At last we understood her point and told her that government and individuals are building Anambra. That it’s not the same in imo state and that’s why Owerri is still a village and abandoned by both the government and the people. Now if Neni could be a lot better than Owerri, it tells you how backward imo state is , more especially Owerri. I have been saying this just like others that imo state is yet to have a capital city, what you have is a ghetto. If Neni can be better than Owerri, how much more Onitsha and Awka , those ones are like America compare to Owerri. Now it is making sense why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha and Awka than to live in a slum and a glorified village that’s Owerri.
Anambra is the greener pasture of ndi imo state, there’s no one family in imo state that doesn’t have one or two families living in Anambra but you cannot find any one Anambra indigene living anywhere in imo state. That’s a pointer to you about which is more developed. Anambra has so many things imo state doesn’t have and that’s why Anambra is greater than imo state in all facets of development. You can compare imo state to Ebonyi or Ekiti but never Anambra . Know this realities and know peace and stop crying because it can never change the backward condition of imo state .

nwadikeokey11:
My ex got married to an Anambra man from Akwa. The guy visited our village some years ago and saw so many mansions in my village and couldn't believe his eyes. He saw one built by one of my classmates mate in primary and screamed, wonders on earth. I mean this guy if from Akwa the supposed capital of Anambra state that should have the best buildings and development in the entire Anambra state but here he is in a typical village of Imo state lost in wonderment of the classy mansions. Stop making yourself into what you are not. That you choose to praise yourself and bloat your ego so high doesn't make whatever you are saying fact. And that others choose not to sound their own trumpet, instead choose to be calm doesn't mean you are better than them. No one marks his own papers and fail. Allow others praise you if indeed you had done anything praise worthy and not you praising yourself. There is nothing in Anambra state that's not in other south east states, in fact something's could be in other South East state that may not be in Anambra state. I was some where and a guy was bragging on how he flew from Lagos to Uyo in an domestic airline. He so bragged that I thought he was a regular traveler by air, not until I asked him of his experience with an internal flight, that's passengers cargo plane and he said no idea because he has never boarded one. You can brag about something lesser in comparison to what the other fellow who choose to remain quiet has. So your ranting, bragging and screaming your lungs out doesn't validate your claims. No this and know peace, my brother.

Pictures: Owerri is a slum and a glorified village and should be demolished

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 4:50pm On Jun 23
Onyejerenima:
This ICC roof is rubbish

When gov Hope Uzodinna leaves office, your Owerri people will ask for the new ICC building be demolished, the way the former ICC building before this got demolished. The way Eke Owerri market has been demolished and rebuilt, and demolished and rebuilt, and even a new Eke Owerri relocated to Egbeada in Owerri. Insatiable in your search for Owerri cities to become Dubai of Africa, while rest of Imo state outside Owerri senatorial zone remain rural areas with no modern development infrastructures.
Most of what Okorocha government built in Owerri were rejected as substandard and got ruined. Replacements started to be built in Owerri zone.
For short, rest of Imo state collected potopoto from Owerri. Imo state got mired in Owerri.
This ICC building is still under construction as can be seen. You already condemned the roof.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23
NTA grants interview to historian who claims Jesus was born and cruficied in Owerri
https://www.facebook.com/GeneralOverseerHq/videos/831397629049343/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

I hope my brother @ Amah doesn't blame Owerri people for hijacking the birth place of Jesus grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23
Onyejerenima:
Bishop court road

Owerri is the finest city in old eastern Nigeria

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.