Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,703 members, 7,979,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:56 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (1029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2512226 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 7:59am On Jun 24
Objectivist04:

This is democracy and democracy is all about majority, even those in the national assembly are there because the majority of their constituents voted for them.
If the majority of those that matters are for Anioma their is no way it will not fly,
People who are supposed to be part of the so called Orlu state are kicking against it and you are still optimistic, if that is not delusion then I don't know how to describe it again.

You have labelled all the Imo governors of
Orlu descent incompetent and you want others to come and join you in your so called Orlu state, people that couldn't develope their zone despite dominating the leadership of Imo state.

Stop replying that man, he has always been like that, he will never see anything good in all u are saying, he is very self centred and insensitive.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 8:02am On Jun 24
Amah70:

What part of Igbo land do you come from, assuming you are Igbo? Are you not from Owerri zone?

The leadership of Orlu senatorial zone does not end at the governors from the zone who swore they are building Owerri to international standards or to designer's delight; while Orlu and most of the zone deteriorated.
Only ignoramuses or crooks in Igbo land hiding on some primitive parochial interest would be asking for injustice be done - that's deny the Orlu area what it merits as the 6th state for the southeast.

By the way, they don't create states on the Internet. There are votes in areas included in a proposed state. You will use army to stop people in places like Uli, Amorka, Uga etc in Anambra south, from voting for Orlu state. A lot of these places were under Orlu Division before state creation, they are still under Orlu Dioceses in the church.
Are u not ashamed of ursef, u have been repeating same thrash for years, go and develop Orlu if u think they are not getting attention despite they have been the ones at the helm of affairs in the state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 9:30am On Jun 24
rtdCivilservant:

Are u not ashamed of ursef, u have been repeating same thrash for years, go and develop Orlu if u think they are not getting attention despite they have been the ones at the helm of affairs in the state.

Have you just loaded mobile data on your phone? I have always told you that your pimping job in Owerri hotels has already marked you out as a poor man forever. Trading on the flesh of poor young people has placed you on eternal condemnation.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 11:55am On Jun 24
Amah70:

Have you just loaded mobile data on your phone? I have always told you that your pimping job in Owerri hotels has already marked you out as a poor man forever. Trading on the flesh of poor young people has placed you on eternal condemnation.
But how come I could feed u and ur entire generation? Shameless old man.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 4:35pm On Jun 24
rtdCivilservant:

But how come I could feed u and ur entire generation? Shameless old man.
Me, an old man? But you don't know me.
See why I have always told you that your Owerri pimping job has taken over the grey matter in your upstairs. It's only a fool who would always get angry over another's call for modern development in a part of his state. Oya, begin to flood this thread with photos of hotels and road junctions in Owerri, and tell us "Imo state is the most developed state in Nigeria."
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 5:16pm On Jun 24
378MW Imo power plant nears completion, says FG

The Federal Government has promised accelerated completion of the 378.3 megawatts Egbema Power Plant in Imo State, saying it is currently 70 per cent completed.

The Minister of Power, Adebayo Adelabu, gave the assurance at the weekend during an inspection visit to the power plant, commending the Governor of Imo, Hope Uzodinma, for his dedication to collaborating with the Niger Delta Power Holding Company to complete the power projects in the state.

Accompanied by the Managing Director of the NDPHC, Mr Chiedu Ugbo, the minister praised President Bola Tinubu for signing the 2023 Electricity Act, which allows states to participate in the electricity sector.

Adelabu said the completion of the Egbema power plant and associated transmission projects will improve the electricity supply in Imo State and beyond.

https://punchng.com/378mw-imo-power-plant-nears-completion-says-fg/

#1 economy in the SE

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 5:19pm On Jun 24
Amah70:

Me, an old man? But you don't know me.
See why I have always told you that your Owerri pimping job has taken over the grey matter in your upstairs. It's only a fool who would always get angry over another's call for modern development in a part of his state. Oya, begin to flood this thread with photos of hotels and road junctions in Owerri, and tell us "Imo state is the most developed state in Nigeria."
U are obviously an old buffoon, same u quoted how life was with u in the 70's, so tell me, a man that was like age 15 in the 70's shouldn't that man be old enough in 2024 to talk responsibly and reasonably?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 5:22pm On Jun 24
Oilserv inaugurates gas plant in Imo, says it’ll support transition to clean energy

“Our people are predominantly farmers who have now lost their farmland to the establishment of this project.

“We are hopeful that it will help in the development of this area as we are sure that other investors will come to invest in the area. As they see the gas here a huge lot of people will come here to invest.

“Our people are happy, but we expect NNPC to reciprocate, it is not very easy to make this kind of sacrifice. Our people have made this sacrifice, this sacrifice has to yield results to the community.”

Also, President Bola Tinubu inaugurated three gas infrastructure projects on May 15.

Advertisement

Tinubu inaugurated the AHL Gas Processing Plant 2 (GPP – 2) – which has a capacity of 200 million standard cubic feet per day (mmscf/d) — jointly owned by Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO), AHL and the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Limited.

It is an expansion to the Kwale Gas Processing Plant (GPP – 1), located in Delta.

The president also inaugurated the ANOH-OB3 CTMS gas pipeline project and ANOH gas processing plant located in Imo state — which are jointly owned by AGPC Seplat Energy and NNPC.

https://www.thecable.ng/oilserv-inaugurates-gas-plant-in-imo-says-itll-support-transition-to-clean-energy/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 5:26pm On Jun 24
Imo Signs $2.5 Billion Investment Agreements, To Boost Economy

Last year, the Imo State government flagged off the dredging of the Orashi river to the ocean to boost the economic fortune of the State.

The project which is dear to the governor is believed to bringing industrial revolution of the South East region when completed as he has secured an Oil and Gas Free Zone status for Orashi hence the need to woo investors.

First was an investment meeting with Chief executive and directors of the Africa Import export bank Afrexibank in Cairo Egypt.

Governor Uzodinma’s team also held an investment meeting with Elsewedy electric, one of the leading power firms in the continent. Shortly after the meetings, the parties signed an MoU for the firm to build some key projects the State.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2024/03/imo-signs-2-5-billion-investment-agreements-to-boost-economy/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 7:05pm On Jun 24
rtdCivilservant:

U are obviously an old buffoon,
same u quoted how life was with u in the 70's
, so tell me, a man that was like age 15 in the 70's shouldn't that man be old enough in 2024 to talk responsibly and reasonably?

rtdCivilservant, alias Ofodirinwa..
You don't have sense as you comment on the same thread with your many monikers on Nl. Fooolish old man who must be older than yours truly. Because you are suffering retrograde amnesia or dementia due to old age, is reason why you don't understand that your readers here will definitely understand that Ofodirinwa is the same person as rtdCivilservant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 7:07pm On Jun 24
Amah70:

rtdCivilservant, alias Ofordirinwa..
You don't have sense as you comment on the same thread with your many monikers on Nl. Fooolish old man who must be older than yours truly. Because you are suffering retrograde amnesia or dementia due to old age is reason why you don't understand that your readers here will definitely understand that Ofordirinwa is the same person as rtdCivilservant.

Old man that is suffering from senile decay.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 7:27pm On Jun 24
rtdCivilservant:

Old man that is suffering from senile decay.
Instead of you talking yapi yapi on Nl, let us meet next Sunday 2pm at Ama Jk in Owerri, your hometown/adopted hometown, or at Nkwo ito junction in my Orlu hometown, and sort it out physically. If you refuse, you remain the halfwit you have always been.

I will like even development of entire Imo state, unlike you always angry over mention of need to stop the arrested development in Orlu, a part of what you call your state. Mkpi.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 8:02pm On Jun 24
Amah70:

Instead of you talking yapi yapi on Nl, let us meet next Sunday 2pm at Ama Jk in Owerri, your hometown/adopted hometown, or at Nkwo ito junction in my Orlu hometown, and sort it out physically. If you refuse, you remain the halfwit you have always been.

I will like even development of entire Imo state, unlike you always angry over mention of need to stop the arrested development in Orlu, a part of what you call your state. Mkpi.
I will only get u arrested rather than going physical with u, civilised people like us don't engage nitwit like u, we will only use the law to hunt u. slowpoke!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 8:47pm On Jun 24
rtdCivilservant:

I will only get u arrested rather than going physical with u, civilised people like us don't engage nitwit like u, we will only use the law to hunt u. slowpoke!

You should have accepted my proposal. That should have been a grand opportunity for you to easily arrest me in any of the two positions I prpoposed.
You misunderstood physical engagement for fight, because you lack sense. You refused to appear physically, because I would have committed you to detention without bail for defaming me when I never mentioned you in any of my comments until you came in. Ewu. Pimmp.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:24pm On Jun 24
Amah70:

rtdCivilservant, alias Ofodirinwa..
You don't have sense as you comment on the same thread with your many monikers on Nl. Fooolish old man who must be older than yours truly. Because you are suffering retrograde amnesia or dementia due to old age, is reason why you don't understand that your readers here will definitely understand that Ofodirinwa is the same person as rtdCivilservant.

lol i feel like you wake up and accuse me of being someone new everyday
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ariesbull: 10:10am On Jun 25
Ofodirinwa:
Imo Signs $2.5 Billion Investment Agreements, To Boost Economy

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2024/03/imo-signs-2-5-billion-investment-agreements-to-boost-economy/

The owner of OILSERV is from Anambra and you see how they are developing ORLU and IMO...Emeka Okwuosa is from ANAMBRA
When will ORLU people do something for their zone ...not selling Fake drugs up and down ..whole others are building hotels

Can't they copy their big brothers Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ariesbull: 10:12am On Jun 25
Amah70:

Chino, you comment and reply to your comments using use your numerous monikers on Nl.
Stop mentioning me.
Everyone na Chino to you...

Bia , O Chino na ara nne gi ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 2:29pm On Jun 25
ariesbull:

The owner of OILSERV is from Anambra and you see how they are developing ORLU and IMO...Emeka Okwuosa is from ANAMBRA
When will ORLU people do something for their zone ...not selling Fake drugs up and down ..whole others are building hotels

Can't they copy their big brothers Anambra?

Imo in advance talks with Afreximbank for $1.5 billion investment deal — Hope Uzodimma

In a bid to ensure a robust economic growth, Governor of Imo State Hope Uzodinma is meeting with multinational firms.

This effort has so far yielded an investment portfolio worth a massive two point five billion US dollars, which after completion will create jobs, boost the economic profile as well as open up the South East to the world.

Last year, the Imo State government flagged off the dredging of the Orashi river to the ocean to boost the economic fortune of the State.

The project which is dear to the governor is believed to bringing industrial revolution of the South East region when completed as he has secured an Oil and Gas Free Zone status for Orashi hence the need to woo investors.

First was an investment meeting with Chief executive and directors of the Africa Import export bank Afrexibank in Cairo Egypt.

Governor Uzodinma’s team also held an investment meeting with Elsewedy electric, one of the leading power firms in the continent. Shortly after the meetings, the parties signed an MoU for the firm to build some key projects the State.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2024/03/imo-signs-2-5-billion-investment-agreements-to-boost-economy/#google_vignette

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ariesbull: 3:04pm On Jun 25
Ofodirinwa:

Imo in advance talks with Afreximbank for $1.5 billion investment deal — Hope Uzodimma

In a bid to ensure a robust economic growth, Governor of Imo State Hope Uzodinma is meeting with multinational firms.

This effort has so far yielded an investment portfolio worth a massive two point five billion US dollars, which after completion will create jobs, boost the economic profile as well as open up the South East to the world.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2024/03/imo-signs-2-5-billion-investment-agreements-to-boost-economy/#google_vignette
advanced talk...when it materialize we can take him serious and the nature of investment

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 4:36pm On Jun 25
Ofodirinwa:

is this a new story?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ariesbull: 8:28pm On Jun 25
nwadikeokey11:
My ex got married to an Anambra man from Akwa. The guy visited our village some years ago and saw so many mansions in my village and couldn't believe his eyes. He saw one built by one of my classmates in primary school and screamed, wonders on earth. I mean this guy is from Akwa the supposed capital of Anambra state which should have the best buildings and development in the entire Anambra state but here he is in a typical village of Imo state lost in wonderment over a never seen classy mansions. Stop making yourself into what you are not. That you choose to praise yourself and bloat your ego so high doesn't make whatever you are saying fact. And that others choose not to sound their own trumpet, instead choose to be calm doesn't mean you are better than them. No one marks his own papers and fail. Allow others praise you if indeed you had done anything praise worthy and not you praising yourself. There is nothing in Anambra state that's not in other south east states, in fact something's could be in other South East states that may not be in Anambra state. I was some where and a guy was bragging on how he flew from Lagos to Uyo in an domestic airline. He so bragged that I thought he was a regular traveler by air both within and outside Nigeria, not until I asked him of his experience with an international flight, that's passengers cargo plane and he said no idea, because he has never boarded one before. You can brag about something lesser in comparison to what the other fellow has and yet choose to remain quiet. So your ranting, bragging and screaming your lungs out over a supposed bigger achievement doesn't validate your claims. Know this and know peace, my brother.
what is the namw od your village abeg
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by vengertime: 8:53pm On Jun 25
Amah70:

When gov Hope Uzodinna leaves office, your Owerri people will ask for the new ICC building be demolished, the way the former ICC building before this got demolished. The way Eke Owerri market has been demolished and rebuilt, and demolished and rebuilt, and even a new Eke Owerri relocated to Egbeada in Owerri. Insatiable in your search for Owerri cities to become Dubai of Africa, while rest of Imo state outside Owerri senatorial zone remain rural areas with no modern development infrastructures.
Most of what Okorocha government built in Owerri were rejected as substandard and got ruined. Replacements started to be built in Owerri zone.
For short, rest of Imo state collected potopoto from Owerri. Imo state got mired in Owerri.
This ICC building is still under construction as can be seen. You already condemned the roof.

No one demolished the roof the roof collapsed by itself roachas is a thief
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 10:11pm On Jun 25
vengertime:

No one demolished the roof the roof collapsed by itself roachas is a thief

Na today?
Rochas was once the darling man of Owerri natives who praised him for his giant strides in Owerri.
When Uzodinma leaves office, the same insatiable people will also call Uzodinma a thief.

At one point when Rochas left office as governor, Owerri people declared Rochas a persona non grata in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Objectivist04: 10:42pm On Jun 25
Amah70:

Na today?
Rochas was once the darling man of Owerri natives who praised him for his giant strides in Owerri.
When Uzodinma leaves office, the same insatiable people will also call Uzodinma a thief.

At one point when Rochas left office as governor, Owerri people declared Rochas a persona non grata in Owerri.
All these your Owerri people Owerri people
If l may ask, who are theses o called Owerri people that granted a former governor persona non grata ?

If they are this powerful as you want us to believe, why haven't they been able to wrestle power from Orlu people since 1999 ?

You want us to believe that they can't grab power but they can control those in power ?

Why are we not hearing Nike or nkanu people from enugu indigenes ?.
Why are we not hearing Awka people from anamberans ?
Why not Umuahia people from abians.
Or Abakalili people from ebonyians .

Why always you guys despite dominating the leadership of your state since 1999.
Don't you think that there is something fondamentally wrong with Orlu people ?

It is just like north wailing that south east is the reason for their backwardness despite ruling Nigeria since 1960.
Honestly you are an irritant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 3:39am On Jun 26
ariesbull:
advanced talk...when it materialize we can take him serious and the nature of investment

Oguta Lake partners US firm to invest $50m in Imo biodiesel plant

Oguta Lake Amishi Ventures (OLAMV) in collaboration with Global Green Bioenergy Limited , California USA has concluded plans to plant about 15 hectares of Jatropha Curcas along the banks of Oguta Lake in Oguta Local Government Area of Imo State as part of investment in biodiesel processing plant.

ADVERTISEMENT
Ads by

Ads by
The plantation of Jatropha Curcas, according to the Global Green Bioenergy Limited, California USA and Oguta Lake Amishi Ventures (OLAMV), would also reclaim some degraded environment around Oguta Lake as the Jatropha plantations and processing would also engage in biodiesel export.

In an interview with our correspondent immediately after inspecting part of the farm site along the Oguta Lake with the consultant and members of OLAMV, Cons Ejiogu, a project and content development consultant, who is also consulting for OLAMV, said that the investment was estimated to be $50 million, and it be would be domiciled in Oguta.

According to him, Oguta Lake Amishi Ventures (OLAMV) is a community-led intervention Organisation formed to protect the environment at Oguta because of the effects of carbon emissions and pollution from the oil and gas as well as diesel spillage.

“The warming in this place is higher than any other area because of these gas flaring activities, and other carbon emissions that are going on in the community.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/oguta-lake-partners-us-firm-to-invest-50m-in-imo-biodiesel-plant/

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 7:32am On Jun 26
Objectivist04:

If l may ask, who are theses o called Owerri people that granted a former governor persona non grata ?

If they are this powerful as you want us to believe, why haven't they been able to wrestle power from Orlu people since 1999 ?

You want us to believe that they can't grab power but they can control those in power ?

It is just like north wailing that south east is the reason for their backwardness despite ruling Nigeria since 1960.

All these because of your choice Anioma State?
Shortly after Rochas Okorocha's guber tenure ended in 2019, Hon Uche Onyeagocha and hundreds of other irate youths from Owerri chanting anti Okorocha songs paraded Owerri and declared Okorocha a persona non grata in Owerri.
What is wrong with Orlu is that during the military era, Owerri people took every govt institution that can boost modern development in Imo state and located them in Owerri, in the name of Owerri is capital. They left nothing to induce modern development in Orlu. Orlu people are suffering from the actions.
There's nothing wrong with Orlu people.

You were about to complete your comment like a normal person but went down low on the last line.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwadikeokey11: 9:36am On Jun 26
Objectivist04:

Leave the fools, only a greater fool will join them in their impossible, unachievable quest to have Orlu state where they can rule, dominate and lord over others. A people that have misrule a state for over 2 decades still crying marginalization, I just don't know what's wrong with these folks. Ohakim is from Okigwe zone and it was Okigwe zone turn to produce a 2 term governor of the state but the same moronic Orlu people conspired with Owerri people to make sure Ohakim, Okigwe got only 1 term. They Orlu have been voting for their thiefing brothers to steal Imo dry yet other zones are not crying marginalization, only same Orlu people. They accuse Owerri people, their partners in crime against the other zone of cornering every federal and state governments establishment in the state simply because they are not getting a major share of the institutions sited in their Orlu. Ask that fool that has been ranting here and disturbing the public peace if the alleged projects that were sited in Owerri had been done in Orlu will he be here talking about Orlu state or advocating that Okigwe zone should be developed too? It has been all about Orlu Orlu and the reason for this their useless agitation for the creation of their so called imaginary Orlu state is so that they can lord over others and do whatever they are please and no one will question or challenge them. I wonder how powerful this Owerri people are to be able to control a siting governor. Their, Owerri elders that couldn't stop Rochas when he was determined to relocate the market in Owerri which resulted in the death of an only son, and despite all the gra gra from Owerri elders, chiefs and kings yet they couldn't stop him from moving the market. A state governor in Nigeria, just like a Nigeria president is the most powerful governor and president in the world, they can do whatever they are pleased and heaven no go fall. So I really wonder how mighty this so called Owerri or oru Owerri people are that they are in control of the entire state, decide what happens to the investments that comes to the state yet they can't decide who governs the state. A state they do not have their own as the governor for more than 24yrs since the return of democracy in Nigeria. A state where all the state government parasitatal are not dominated by them, yet one bingo is here every day barking like a dog with rabies disturbing the peace of people. Is really very unfortunate indeed, and I pray they never get Orlu state, and pray even more that the so called Owerri people keep allegedly pressing their neck and suffocate them the more till they all run out of gas, air.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 10:44am On Jun 26
Objectivist04:

Una get time to follow that mugu dey chat.

It's a no-brainer that someone who has a problem with the way his state is being run will use official channels to vent his anger. Everyone knows where the government house is.

Alternatively, visit Hope Uzodinma's social media account, send emails and stop disturbing us on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:34am On Jun 26
Since no news let's stop the debates with old photos

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 11:48am On Jun 26
SoNature:

It's a no-brainer that someone who has a problem with the way his state is being run will use official channels to vent his anger. Everyone knows where the government house is.

Alternatively, visit Hope Uzodinma's social media account, send emails and stop disturbing us on Nairaland.

How the development process of rest of Imo state outside Owerri got derailed from beginning and resulted to what we have now - that is what my posts have been showcasing. I have not been talking to, and am not talking to, Hope Uzodinma here. Uzodinma and his aides don't pick ideas from the social media.
Go and hug a live transformer if you don't like my method.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by vengertime: 12:19pm On Jun 26
Amah70:

Na today?

This better be a joke, roachas that demolish my auntie four shops in Eke onuwa market. And tried to sell the land to his cronies.

Roachas that grabbed my sister's two plots of land that's behind WAEC office in Aladinma. my dad gave her as a wedding gift in the late 90s ?

If not for Emeka Ihedioha that setup committee so that everyone who roachas took their land through Uche Nwosu should come forward.

Thank God Hope uzodinma took over power and continue with the committee to recover our lands from roachas. At last everyone got their lands from the thief .

Roachas that was angrily demolishing everywhere in Owerri few months to his leaving office?

Rubbing tin asphalt on road and blaming acid from rain fall for washing the roads away?

Roachas that looted government house and stashed everything in a warehouse in Naze?

Roachas that was owing people salary and pensions?

Please let's be guided
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 12:41pm On Jun 26
SoNature:

This is not the land of some of you from Imo state who surrendered to the idea of only one spot in Imo state deserves modern infrastructures of government. Churn out photos of Owerri and tell us Imo state is developing.

Imo state is touted for big education but loads of its indegenes are nincompoops.

At any mention of Orlu, or anyone from Orlu writting, some of you develop instant venoms.

After Udenwa from Orlu Municipal local govt area governed Imo state, all of Imo state, including the three local govt areas of Owerri contributed and edged Ohakim out, and brought in Okorocha from Ideato South in Orlu zone.
Everyone knows how Hope Uzodinma from Orueast LGA in Orlu zone became governor, but some fools rather store venom against the name Orlu dominating rest of Imo state.

So why all the venom on Orlu that is the major loser??
How did Orlu monopolise power in Imo state?
Direct the venom against those govs from Orlu zone, not against the name, Orlu; not against anyone from Orlu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.