Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film (21245 Views)

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dude, I won't bother molesting you anymore and neither would I be tempted to feed you more fresh maggots.

The only people that won't hesitate calling a stone cold coward that bolted to Abidjan abandoning his comrades to be slaughtered like Christmas goats hero or some morrons chanting war songs and burning flags born out of serial brain washing heros. the thing they una blood.

We are living in parallel world.

One_Naira:

See whose busting blood vessel because I called the shoe that fits.

Dude, You for so long being calling it "barbaric" and when I finally pointed out, despite the muslim attire una wear, unlike other muslims, you do not have any source of strength to fight but rather cowardly do so online that is when you immediately remember you once did it in the 90s. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Stories. I called it stories rather than life stories for a reason. You can inform me Oduduwa, Awolowo, Obasanjo, and you're entire SW villages followed you protest in that dream, it will still not change the reality we they see for here.

In an effort to take a jab at me, not only did you

1.) Contradict yourself and dehumanize your own self
2.) Add more salt to the cowards term by letting me know you had no ounce of strength to fight peer pressure even in a story
3.) Insulted the entire muslims community yet you are a muslims

And you wonder why I am laughing at ya. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I repeat it again

Every single muslims be it Iran, Iraq, Turkish, Afghanistan, North Africans, East Africans, Some west Africans, etc protested all over the world, even the minority Igbo muslims even came out and did their own protesting (according to una) yet our own "SW mulism" can only do so online. COWARDS. If the shoe fits, wear it proud. You ain't civil, una are just cowardly. Una no fit wear the muslim shoe, the muslims, despite being erratic, violence prone, one thing we know they got is balls and courage. Where una own? Turkey is one of the most peaceful Islamic nation in the world, probably because they reside in Europe, and even they protested.

Cowards!!!! You can bust all the blood vessels you want, tell me any story ( I mean life story grin) you want, send Mohammed himself to come down and type in your keyboard, do anything to try and throw away, bend, or burn the shoe. Odeshi, the color no go change and the material no go break. If it fits, wear it proud.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Dude, I won't bother molesting you anymore and neither would I be tempted to feed you more fresh maggots.

The only people that won't hesitate calling a stone cold coward that bolted to Abidjan abandoning his comrades to be slaughtered like Christmas goats hero or some morrons chanting war songs and burning flags born out of serial brain washing heros. the thing they una blood.

We are living in parallel world.

Molestation ko, Molestation ni

Give me a second, let me reply to that first:

What did I not say? Cowards!!! First to start, first to cry foul.

I'll give this advice one more time "remove the muslim shoe because una do not deserve it".
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
Lemme put you out of your misery and make things easy for you by asking you a simple question.

Is Ojukwu a hero or a coward?

I know you can do it, lets make it happen.

One_Naira:

Molestation ko, Molestation ni

Give me a second, let me reply to that first:

What did I not say? Cowards!!! First to start, first to cry foul.

I'll give this advice one more time "remove the muslim shoe because una do not deserve it".
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Lemme put you out of your misery and make things easy for you by asking you a simple question.

I know you can do it, lets make it happen.

See how you don try to change topic. Cowards!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Typical. Nwoke, no matter how much you try to turn this into a biafra, ojukwu, etc story. I am sticking to what the topic is all about; Una can continue to try and switch it to anything in an effort to remove the glaring truth and nicely fitted shoe about una.

Incase you forgot what thread you are in, let me recopy and re-post the title of the thread.

Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano [size=15pt]Over Anti-Islam Film[/size]

I repeat again: Every single muslim be it Iran, Iraq, Turkish, Afghanistan, North Africans, East Africans, Some west Africans, etc protested all over the world, even the minority Igbo muslims even came out and did their own protesting (according to una) yet our own "SW mulism" can only do so online. COWARDS. If the shoe fits, wear it proud. You ain't civil, una are just cowardly. Una no fit wear the muslim shoe, the muslims, despite being erratic, violence prone, one thing we know they got is balls and courage. Where una own? Turkey is one of the most peaceful Islamic nation in the world, probably because they reside in Europe, and even they protested.

Where una own or is it only online you fit get mouth.

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-heartless-or-just-a-coward.jpg[/img]

SMH. Your mohammed is disappointed in una. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
I had my fun.

A lesson, next time una feel like trolling on a thread, remember there might be a worse troll out there that would follow suit.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
One_Naira:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Try harder, you might hit something

Not only did they protest in Nigeria, they protested all over the world

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=86139:igbo-in-uyo-group-lament-boko-haram-killings&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
https://www.nairaland.com/847394/abians-protest-peacefully-against-killings
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.338509126174190.88191.135140476511057&type=1
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/02/27/igbos-in-london-protest-against-boko-haram-killings/
https://www.nairaland.com/854538/protest-netherland-over-boko-haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HPvP8qx0C4

Infact, Igbo people were the only people to protest Boko Haram despite Yoruba being a causality of the attack as well. On top of that, only Igbo governors and Igbo business men were the ones smart enough to start evacuating their own out of North while una ignored your own. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry to say this, but swing harder. You might hit something.

Yeah, it took them to protest in places members of Boko Haram cannot even locate on a map, but when it was time to "sopulu" Mohammed, they did it in the heart of Kano. LMAO grin
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
Aigbofa:

Yeah, it took them to protest in places members of Boko Haram cannot even locate on a map, but when it was time to "sopulu" Mohammed, they did it in the heart of Kano. LMAO grin

They did it in Adamawa. changing venue, that is the beauty of having balls.

https://www.nairaland.com/950029/tension-adamawa-igbo-traders-protest

Try again. Swing harder, You might hit something

BWAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin

To add it in: At least they protested, where una own for both "boko haram that killed yoruba" and "anti-muslim film that insulted muslims"

Is it only online, you fit get mouth?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
For a simple single line question this halfwitts wrote a text book? your case is even worst than I earlier thought.

I told you I don't share thesame space with those who tagged cowards as heroes. else give me the damn answer.

The only general that left his people are mercy of snipers when the war became more intense. Even Gaddafi that died side by side with his people isn't referred to as hero. but here we have a general that left the front to a safe location in Abidjan.

This singular question will put you out of your misery which could help you out to continue flipping the burger

One_Naira:

See how you don try to change topic. Cowards!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Typical. Nwoke, no matter how much you try to turn this into a biafra, ojukwu, etc story. I am sticking to what the topic is all about; Una can continue to try and switch it to anything in an effort to remove the glaring truth and nicely fitted shoe about una.

Incase you forgot what thread you are in, let me recopy and re-post the title of the thread.

I repeat again: Every single muslim be it Iran, Iraq, Turkish, Afghanistan, North Africans, East Africans, Some west Africans, etc protested all over the world, even the minority Igbo muslims even came out and did their own protesting (according to una) yet our own "SW mulism" can only do so online. COWARDS. If the shoe fits, wear it proud. You ain't civil, una are just cowardly. Una no fit wear the muslim shoe, the muslims, despite being erratic, violence prone, one thing we know they got is balls and courage. Where una own? Turkey is one of the most peaceful Islamic nation in the world, probably because they reside in Europe, and even they protested.

Where una own or is it only online you fit get mouth.

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-heartless-or-just-a-coward.jpg[/img]

SMH. Your mohammed is disappointed in una. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: For a simple single line question this halfwitts wrote a text book? your case is even worst than I earlier thought.

I told you I don't share thesame space with those who tagged cowards as heroes. else give me the damn answer.

The only general that left his people are mercy of snipers when the war became more intense. Even Gaddafi that died side by side with his people is isn't referred to as hero. but here we have a general that left the front to a safe location in Abidjan.

This singular question will put you out of your misery which could help you out to continue flipping the burger

ROFLMFAO

Still trying to change topic. Keep trying, someone might take bait.

I repeat again:

Nwoke, no matter how much you try to turn this into a biafra, ojukwu, etc story. I am sticking to what the topic is all about; Una can continue to try and switch it to anything in an effort to remove the glaring truth and nicely fitted shoe about una.

YOU ARE COWARDS, you been wearing that shoe for eons and continue to display it daily!!!!

Every muslim community in the world did a protest, the only set that couldn't do one is the only set known to be loud mouths and cowards. Ironically enough, they were the ones that made the loudest noise about it on NL. BWAHAHAHAHA. Loud mouths and cowards, right fitted shoe. At least, una can piggy back ride with this protest as a Nigerian one; at least Mohammed and the muslim community wouldn't look at Nigeria muslims as weaklings. Thank God for Courageous people. Choi

BTW: I keep saying this, don't bust a blood vessel on my account. You people shot yourself, not me. I am just pointing out the bleeding wound.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
van bonattel: Quote by Dudu_slave_negro

The Yorubas could have pursued them as far North they could if they hadnt stopped on their own accord at the asouthern bank of the Niger.

How else do you define cowardice?

......with this picture below.

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by tpia5: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
its possible the people in the photo might be of igbo descent, not necessarily igbo per se.

that's what one naira is supposed to be finding out, instead of arguing endlessly on this thread.

just guessing sha, I might be wrong.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
interview-dim-chukwuemeka-ojukwu-rudolf-okonkwohe sent others to commit suicide. RUDOLF OKONKWO: Modern day analysts have opined that the Ojukwu that died in 1970 would have been more powerful than the living Ojukwu of this day. Why didn’t you stay and fight until the end?OJUKWU: Consider committing suicide? I am asking. What I considered was to fight the war to the best of our ability and give a leadership to our people for as long as I could. If you remember, when I left Biafra I went in search of peace. I went trying to get hold of Houphouet-Boigny, the president of the Ivory Coast. He happened to be in Cameroon. By the time he came back and we had a discussion, my number two, General Effiong, had surrendered. That was the way it came about. But all that notwithstanding, I know many people would have loved a dead Ojukwu but I would not oblige them. I intend to live for very, very, much longer and I intend also to be quite vocal in politics for long time

Dudu_Negro: Interpretation -Question: why didn't you stay and fight untill the end?Ojukwu: aren't you asking me to commit suicide? No, that was out of the consideration. What I did consider was to fight to the best of our ability, it was not a do or die........give leadership to our people for as long as I could, not for as long as I live. If you remember, I left Biafra to go find peace in Ivory Coast. Stay and fight until the end? Yeah, General Effiong did that, he fought till the end. I know many people would have loved a martyred Ojukwu but I would not sacrifice myself.......I intend to live for a much very long time as long as I can.

Speaking of cowardice.....king of ibo has spoken.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 12:14am On Sep 25, 2012
tpia@:
its possible the people in the photo might be of igbo descent, not necessarily igbo per se.

that's what one naira is supposed to be finding out, instead of arguing endlessly on this thread.

just guessing sha, I might be wrong.

Still crying and calling my name everywhere.
Don't start sh1t if una no una can't take it. Don't you ppl get tired of others laughing at your ppl expense.

You started it, shot yourself and crying that i am pointing at the wound. Let me say: grin grin grin

Wah wah wah one naira is talking about us, wah wah wah. Why can't he talk about ojukwu, why can't he talk the men, why is he picking on us and pointing out our trait. Wah wah wah. ROFLMFAO. Stop crying jor.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 5:29am On Sep 25, 2012
Take a review of this thread to see how I battered your little ego and molest your single digit IQ. what do you want me to do? continue molesting you in the arena?

I showed you that only across the Niger would cowards be tagged heroes and I proved it by asking you a simple question which you couldn't answer only to come back with more hogwash and petty tarradiddles.

If a man that sprint out to Abidjan, marry a wife and lived happily for 13 years after starting a war that saw 3 millions of his brethren at mercy of snipers and jet fighters is a celebrated "HERO" by you , then we can see how you came Into the conclusion that goons chanting war songs and burning flags are brave. shocked shocked

The so-called "brave ones"(sic) among the boko haram are blowing up things, committing suicide while the morrons parades themselves with skirts and white feathered cap chanting war songs, burning flags and wishing death on US and Israel. shocked

what is more disheartening in your case is that, your IQ is embarrassingly very low and betrays you openly. My dog just shook his head for. grin

One_Naira:

ROFLMFAO

I repeat again:

Nwoke, no matter how much you try to turn this into a biafra, ojukwu, etc story. I am sticking to what the topic is all about; Una can continue to try and switch it to anything in an effort to remove the glaring truth and nicely fitted shoe about una.

YOU ARE COWARDS, you been wearing that shoe for eons and continue to display it daily!!!!

Every muslim community in the world did a protest, the only set that couldn't do one is the only set known to be loud mouths and cowards. Ironically enough, they were the ones that made the loudest noise about it on NL. BWAHAHAHAHA. Loud mouths and cowards, right fitted shoe. At least, una can piggy back ride with this protest as a Nigerian one; at least Mohammed and the muslim community wouldn't look at Nigeria muslims as weaklings. Thank God for Courageous people. Choi

BTW: I keep saying this, don't bust a blood vessel on my account. You people shot yourself, not me. I am just pointing out the bleeding wound.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 25, 2012
One_Naira:

ROFLMFAO

I repeat again:

[size=18pt]Every muslim community in the world did a protest, the only set that couldn't do one is the only set known to be loud mouths and cowards. Ironically enough, they were the ones that made the loudest noise about it on NL.[/size] BWAHAHAHAHA. Loud mouths and cowards, right fitted shoe. At least, una can piggy back ride with this protest as a Nigerian one; at least Mohammed and the muslim community wouldn't look at Nigeria muslims as weaklings. Thank God for Courageous people. Choi

Woah!!!

Are we talking about the same protest we equally vilified the Northerners for doing?

"Every Muslim communities"?

How dumb are you people, for real?

Seriously, you want Yorubas to start violently protesting . . . .? A man is a warrior based on how many house he burns down?

Does that even make sense to you? LMAO!! WTF?!

Just when you thought some people have 1 drop of sense, dem come dey show their dry well of sense.

And when have we Yorubas make any "loud noise" over religious intolerance from other culture?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 25, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Take a review of this thread to see how I battered you little ego and molest you single digit IQ. what do you want me to do? continue molesting you in the arena?

I showed you that only across the Niger would cowards be tagged heroes and I proved it by asking you a simple question which you couldn't answer only to come back with more hogwash and petty tarradiddles.

If a man that sprint out to Abidjan, marry a wife and lived happily for 13 years after starting a war that saw 3 millions of his brethren at mercy of snipers and jet fighters is a celebrated "HERO" by you , then we can see how you came Into the conclusion that goons chanting war songs and burning flags are brave. shocked shocked

The so-called "brave ones"(sic) among the boko haram are blowing up things, committing suicide while the morrons parades themselves with skirts and white feathered cap chanting war songs, burning flags and wishing death on US and Israel. shocked

what is more disheartening in your case is that, your IQ is embarrassingly very low and betrays you openly. My dog just shook his head for. grin

The boy is as smart as the scratches on his computer screen lol

"Yoruba are cowards for not protesting. . . "

LOL WTF?!!!

And here I've been appreciating the subtue quiet nature of my Yoruba muslims. . . .na one ediot alaigbo clown come dey say they should protest. The same clown would have been amongst the first to cast stones if Yorubas muslims had protested.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 5:51am On Sep 25, 2012
Rhino,

Go look at all his posts, its filled with emticons and caricatures. he is full of giggles on a matter that the rest of his kins folk are hiding their faces in shame from .

Onenaira,

Yoruba has muslims, Tapa has muslims, Kanuri has muslims......Senegalese have muslims, there are muslims in Ghana.....none of these people are on streets riotig and proteating. This is what igbo should value and support. Instead,.......you are marching with murderous mtfkrs, blood thirsty thugs incessantly hungry for igbo blood. You have been bullied and beaten around by hausa so much that you no longer are living your own will on their land......you are living the hausa will on hausaland.....but your a.s.s find it funny.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2012
It is good. You are coming in numbers, the more the merrier. You need as many as you can to remove the glaring truth yourself especially since the hausa left una hanging even after buttering them up.

I can't even explain how comical the new excuse is to explain off your cowardly act, it went from we are civil to it is barbaric to i once did in the 90s out off peer pressure to back again it is barbaric to something else to now "igbos would have ridicule us if we did". grin grin grin. On the floor, weak. Do you ppl think we are attention seekers like una? We wouldn't have given a f2k. I wonder what the next exuse would be? Koran bans protesting, it didn't affect us, etc. Everything but actual truth.

Una are not civil. You are just Cowardly. Turkey, one of the most civil islamic community in the world protested, yet our residency NL SW muslims who are quick to start shouting anytime there is a Christian vs. Muslim threads, even shouted when the video controversy started are the ones hiding away in their home.

COWARDS!!! No matter how una try and cry as much as you want, the shoe fits. Everyone in this nation knows this except you people. The only people associated as loud mouth but no action are Una. Cry as much as you can but your behavior on daily basis including this exact problem proves it. The only time anyone have seen you people do one ounce of something is when there is no causality such as when you are fighting yourself (i.e: cowards vs. Cowards), throwing broken bottles and stick at citizens, shouting up in the air (opc) or marching when there is no casualties. Once casuality comes into the picture, una run faster than usain bolt.

I repeat again. You could only do your protest your own protest against what you deem as an insult to your God online, on NL. I guess too chicken to dare and insult the world powers. Its okay, isreal won't fight back. I doubt they care so una can come out of the closet. Cowards. Muslims without courage. Choi, contradiction.

Roflmfao

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Take a review of this thread to see how I battered you little ego and molest you single digit IQ. what do you want me to do? continue molesting you in the arena?

Keep praising your low IQ. Notice the only person logging in when he felt the other person left and when he notices that is not the case, logs off, wait till the other person logs off before he logs on again to whine like a little biatch. grin grin. Busting blood vessel on my account, is it because i am laughing at your stupidity and your clan. I've always found your clan as a joke in the face of humanity so get over it. It is nothing new. Cry biatch, cry. Wah wah wah, he's calling us cowards and picking on us, why can't he talk about something else. Wah wah wah. Cry biatch Cry. I don say am again: don't bust a blood vessel on my account.

Roflmfao. I am ignoring your ojukwu post because like 1diots una are, that is about only leverage you ppl use whenever anyone points out how cowardly you people are. Secondly, i am not one to derail threads unlike una. Plus, didn't want to hurt una feelings some more by going in that direction to point out how much cowardly each of your politician were after being b1tch slapped one time or another. I mean check out what's happening here, una are huffing, busting blood vessels, finding recruitment, talking in a separate language and throwing temper tantrum because i pointed out a glaring TRUTH in terms of the anti-muslim film, imagine how much temper tantrum and tears would form from something long being used to hurt and batter una. ROFLMFAO. Anyway to address it, since una want more pain and more "you are a coward" laughter at your expense. Ojukwu ran, do you see any igbo deny it? Nope. When we see a truth, we accept it. Not like the cowards that despite constantly acting cowardly daily, cry and b1tch when someone points out that truth.
we heard that he ran but at least prior before leaving, he fought against those that oppressed him until he couldn't fight no more. Yet from all the SW leaders when north was b1tch slapping them left and right, not one had the ball to fight, majority ran and even awolowo didn't even have the balls to fight before giving up. The man was put in jail, released, used and got sent back in jail once more and yet nothing from the cowardly clan that deemed him their hero. Just like the anti-muslim incident, one would thought judging from the amount of noise that una emits, una would have at least protested his oppression; at least do something and even if you lost, proudly come out say at least we did something, at least we had his back but mba Infact, una watched him commit suicide. Cowards. Wear it proud if the shoe fits. Roflmfaooooooo. Thank your jehovah that wole soyinka is yoruba. That's about the only brave one among una. Probably got a non-yoruba bloodline in which he inherited his bravery from.

Trust me I'll continue to laugh at this una pathetic trait no matter how much you ppl cry and b1tch over it and no matter how many ppl you bring on NL to disprove a well known and documented FACT. The more in numbers, the stronger you appear. A sentiment that even apply to Cowards. grin grin. In this case, it is doing something different but at least that is a sentiment una can try. After all, this is online. You are anonymous so you can act brave. You ppl have perfected online bravery. ROFLMFAO

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by naijathings(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
[size=18pt]the funny thing is most of these protesters have not seen the video. most of them can't even understand a word of what was said in the entire movie.
okay i get it.. they gathered them in a small room and played it on a projector and intepreted it for them and they all started shouting "allahu akbar" like 1000 times in the usual manner they do it when they wanna do some crazy shiet. then they all got gingered and filled up the streets okay okay. furcking retards.
[/size]
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by ignis: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
dayokanu:

Na wa oo
Ibo ppl can do anything for money. I sure say na 50Naira each dem give these people
Olodo 1 of Nairaland.
How dare you conclude that they are igbos just because of the dressing?
I wonder where some people dump their brain.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
One_Naira: It is good. You are coming in numbers, the more the merrier. You need as many as you can to remove the glaring truth yourself especially since the hausa left una hanging even after buttering them up.

I can't even explain how comical the new excuse is to explain off your cowardly act, it went from we are civil to it is barbaric to i once did in the 90s out off peer pressure to back again it is barbaric to something else to now "igbos would have ridicule us if we did". grin grin grin. On the floor, weak. Do you ppl think we are attention seekers like una? We wouldn't have given a f2k. I wonder what the next exuse would be? Koran bans protesting, it didn't affect us, etc. Everything but actual truth.

Una are not civil. You are just Cowardly. Turkey, one of the most civil islamic community in the world protested, yet our residency NL SW muslims who are quick to start shouting anytime there is a Christian vs. Muslim threads, even shouted when the video controversy started are the ones hiding away in their home.

COWARDS!!! No matter how una try and cry as much as you want, the shoe fits. Everyone in this nation knows this except you people. The only people associated as loud mouth but no action are Una. Cry as much as you can but your behavior on daily basis including this exact problem proves it. The only time anyone have seen you people do one ounce of something is when there is no causality such as when you are fighting yourself (i.e: cowards vs. Cowards), throwing broken bottles and stick at citizens, shouting up in the air (opc) or marching when there is no casualties. Once casuality comes into the picture, una run faster than usain bolt.

I repeat again. You could only do your protest your own protest against what you deem as an insult to your God online, on NL. I guess too chicken to dare and insult the world powers. Its okay, isreal won't fight back. I doubt they care so una can come out of the closet. Cowards. Muslims without courage. Choi, contradiction.

Roflmfao

Turkey is a muslim land. Hausaland is muslim and practices Sharia. Yorubaland iis not a muslim land and does not practice Sharia. Iboland is CHRISTIAN land and does not do Sharia. The questio is why is ibo in the march on Mohammed and in a land that says they dont want you?

If you want to sopuru Mohammed then you should tell your brothers to join the protest in Australia or Netherlands but in hausaland........

Answer that please. .....defend why supportig Hausa is an act of bravery for ibo. Bravery against who or for what who is this your display of bravery directed against
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by dayokanu(m): 12:15am On Sep 26, 2012
Moslem in America did not protest they must be cowards.

Igbo thinking mode
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 2:09am On Sep 26, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

Turkey is a muslim land. Hausaland is muslim and practices Sharia. Yorubaland iis not a muslim land and does not practice Sharia. Iboland is CHRISTIAN land and does not do Sharia. The questio is why is ibo in the march on Mohammed and in a land that says they dont want you?

If you want to sopuru Mohammed then you should tell your brothers to join the protest in Australia or Netherlands but in hausaland........

Answer that please. .....defend why supportig Hausa is an act of bravery for ibo. Bravery against who or for what who is this your display of bravery directed against

Is this the new Excuse? it went from we are civil, to it is barbaric to I once did it in the 90s out of peer pressure back to its barbaric to the igbos would have ridiculed us if we did to now we are not sharia nor muslim. grin grin grin grin grin grin Everything but the actual truth, we are COWARDS. The same set of people constantly reminding us how much they can be muslims, christian, etc have all of a sudden DENY BEING MUSLIMS because of a cowardly act. Yet they wonder why I continue to laugh at their pathetic trait.

How is una not following Sharia got to do with the film? Did the film attack the law or did it attack MOHAMMED AND ISLAM, most specifically MOHAMMED. In which all Muslim believes in. The entire Islamic community protesting weren't going around shouting about some bs sh1t found in sharia law, they were going around shouting on the terms of insult the film brought to their religion and Mohammed. Our residency NL cowards can only voice how terrible this film was to their religion ONLINE. Safe from whatever retaliation USA or Isreal might do. COWARDS

To even add more comedy into it, the same group of people that were shouting on the amount igbo muslims they know in both this thread and the thread made specifically on Igbo muslim, etc ALL OVER A SUDDEN changing turn that those men protesting are Christians. ROFLMFAO. grin grin grin. No matter how much you b1tch, una shot yourself. When we told you people those men weren't Igbo, brought out evidence to prove it, you felt the need to ridicule and shout how much they are. In terms, shooting you own self in the foot. I decided to follow through and RIDICULE how weak and cowardly you people are that even this small group had the balls to show their face and dare world powers while our "SW" side had to do it anonymously. Surprise? Not really. You are given those "cowards, loud mouth with no action" terms for a reason. grin grin grin grin grin ROFLMFAO. It must be painful having zero balls. Choi, despite they being in a minority group among their clan (according to una), having so many obstacle that could have hindered their life that day if something set off, they did not make any noise online (unlike our residency cowardly clan), they still like the rest of the muslims went out and protest what they felt as an insult to their God. While the cowards do as they usually do, hide behind anything that can protect them (in this case being anonymous on a forum)

Protest from Iran, France, Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine, Egypt, Turkey, Senegal, Tunisia, China, India, Greece, Pakistan, Kenya, Indonesia, Somalia, Malaysia, etc, etc. All protested. Here's a few links
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/interactive/2012/sep/19/anti-islam-film-protests?newsfeed=true
http://www.voanews.com/content/anti-us-protests-rage-over-anti-muslim-film/1508112.html
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/protests-anti-islam-film-continue-rage-world-article-1.1164664
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/12/iran-plans-protests-over-anti-islam-film/
http://www.france24.com/en/20120922-hezbollah-backers-protest-anti-islam-film
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/anti-islam-film-protests-continue-in-iran-lebanon-greece/2012/09/24/266448a3-7b7a-4328-aa3c-2598ee37daf6_video.html
http://www.france24.com/en/20120922-jerusalem-palestinians-protest-anti-islam-film-cartoons
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/1227323/1/.html
http://news.yahoo.com/anti-islam-film-sparks-libya-egypt-protests-010225564.html
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/1227316/1/.html
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4285147,00.html
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/09/14/261526/antiislam-film-sparks-protest-in-somalia/
http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/1043341/muslim-leaders-hong-kong-vow-peaceful-rally-over-anti-islam-film
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4285147,00.html
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/se-asia/story/indonesians-protest-anti-islam-film-cartoons-20120921
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-19633226

grin grin grin grin grin grin Muslims without courage, a huge contradiction. That is what you people are. We all know the reason you did not protest. 1.) Since the protest is against France, America and Isreal (three power nations in which have one time or another shown no mercy to muslims or anything Islamic; even france had to ban and prosecute anyone protesting in their country), una are too chicken to dare them just incase their might be a causality from these three power nations. Also, there is no free handout or money involved like subsidy protest thus like the cowards una are, you can only do so online. On NL.

Naturally, I wouldn't have given a f2k if the cowardly clan didnot protest but a person can't help but laugh at all the excuses being provided just because I pointed out a shoe that fit.

COWARDS!!!!!!! WEAR IT PROUD grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 2:14am On Sep 26, 2012
dayokanu: Moslem in America did not protest they must be cowards.

Igbo thinking mode

Actually Yes they did

http://www.examiner.com/article/muslims-america-protest-anti-islam-video

Try another excuse.

sadly and hilarious sh1t about it. Unlike our residency cowards, these men in America that protested were living in the mouth of the lion. With the way Americans treat Muslims and the amount of mistrust they get from Americans nowadays plus this sh1t is all over the news in America and they are on edge over what's going on, they still had the courage to go out and protest while staying in the mouth of the lion. While our residency cowards FAR AWAY from the lion's mouth had to do some online. Damn, Cowards!!!. Weaklings.

Wear it proud. It's fits perfectly.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 5:03am On Sep 26, 2012
Rewind . . .with a bolded catchy.

Ji_sun_pack: Take a review of this thread to see how I battered your little ego and molest your single digit IQ. what do you want me to do? continue molesting you in the arena?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 5:11am On Sep 26, 2012
Show me where anyone protested in ibo land. So we can safely concludes that ibos are cowards (actually they are grin) according to your moronicc logic, since there wasn't any protest in ibo land?

It must be frustrating being you.

One_Naira:

Actually Yes they did

http://www.examiner.com/article/muslims-america-protest-anti-islam-video

Try another excuse.

sadly and hilarious sh1t about it. Unlike our residency cowards, these men in America that protested were living in the mouth of the lion. With the way Americans treat Muslims and the amount of mistrust they get from Americans nowadays plus this sh1t is all over the news in America and they are on edge over what's going on, they still had the courage to go out and protest while staying in the mouth of the lion. While our residency cowards FAR AWAY from the lion's mouth had to do some online. Damn, Cowards!!!. Weaklings.

Wear it proud. It's fits perfectly.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 5:11am On Sep 26, 2012
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 5:33am On Sep 26, 2012
Not for the fact that I enjoy molesting that clown , I don't see anything right about chanting war songs and burning of flags. Live and lets live is my mantra.

Thousands of Muslims yesterday marched on to the streets of Zaria in Kaduna state as well as Lagos and Ibadan, Oyo state capital, to protest against a U S made anti Islam movie that has resulted in demonstration in various countries.

http://www.peoplesdaily-online.com/index.php/news/news/national-news/5928-muslims-protest-anti-islam-movie-in-zaria-lagos-ibadan

Oya, One_Nairastup!d over to you. since according to your inverted logic, any region that protested by chanting war songs and burning US flag is brave and any region that doesn't is a collection of cowards. Thousands did protested in Lagos and Ibadan. . .How about in any ibo city?

Now, show me where anyone protested in ibo land.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 5:46am On Sep 26, 2012
One naira,

Answer the questions i ask you.

what is brave about ibo, a wholly christian ethnic group, carrying a banner written in arabic and which none of the red cap igwes marching behind it understand, going in step with hausa jihadists to support mohammed?

This your protest look more like a proactive act for self preservation and to forestall a bloodbath from hausas. I guarantee you, if you had not joined in on this protest a number of you in Kano would already have been slaughtrred as hausa take its frustrtation out on you. So calling it bravery actually put you in a worse spot than if you had admitted it as an act of wisdom for self preservation. you missed the opportunity to give it the more acceptable spin and instead you stepped away from what is obvious and further drag your people into more ridicule. i doubt you are ibo.....if indeed you are, you must be one of the politically illiterate type and that is supported by your incessant giggle over a sorrowful matter.

Last week boko bombed church in Bauchi.....CAN is campaigning and standing up to boko....but here you are carrying arabic inscription and vowing SOPURU for Mohammed. Yes you are correct, it is indeed an act of bravery. .....the bravery to defy your background and submit to a new future for the igbo survival, consequently a victory for boko haram who have vowed to islamize Nigeria. Ibo has voluntarily submitted to that force rather than oppose it.......BRAVERY INDEED!!
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Not for the fact that I enjoy molesting that clown , I don't see anything right about chanting war songs and burning of flags. Live and lets live is my mantra.

http://www.peoplesdaily-online.com/index.php/news/news/national-news/5928-muslims-protest-anti-islam-movie-in-zaria-lagos-ibadan

Oya, One_Nairastup!d over to you. since according to your inverted logic, any region that protested by chanting war songs and burning US flag is brave and any region that doesn't is a collection of cowards. Thousands did protested in Lagos and Ibadan. . .How about in any ibo city?

Now, show me where anyone protested in ibo land.

....it is quite understandable if Yoruba protest because there are Yoruba muslims who of course will be offended by the video......but Ibo goig on protest is weird. .....and then the whole visual of their protest is just outrighr counter logical and absurd.

Look and compare the pictures below......

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 6:12am On Sep 26, 2012
Ji_sun_pack:
Show me where anyone protested in ibo land. So we can safely concludes that ibos are cowards (actually they are grin) according to your moronicc logic, since there wasn't any protest in ibo land?

It must be frustrating being you.

Still tryng to excuse their cowardly act. Try harder but I doubt there is any excuse out there that can defeat a glaring TRUTH. YOU ARE COWARDS BORN IN A COWARD CLAN.

There aren't any Igbo muslims living in Igboland and the so called Igbo muslims, you all told us you meant are all BASED UP NORTH. The men protested or so una claim while our Weaklings clan, not only shouting they are muslims both in their region (SW) and outside their region (North) yet despite all that, NOT ONE had the ounce of bravery to show face of something they deemed and voiced loudly over on NL. I ask again: Is it only online you fit get mouth? To cowardly to show face?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The shoe fits, wear it proud. It was be a shame to call yourself Yoruba and know there is no ounce of bravery found among una but rather cowards and patheticness. Thank God I wasn't born into that

ROFLMFAO grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 / Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC / Buhari, APC Governors Meet Inside Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.