Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,831 members, 7,906,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film (21242 Views)

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 3:52am On Sep 24, 2012
9ja voice:

i for no time advocate for killing of anybody no matter who, read my post again.
but am debunking the idea that Yoruba Muslims are good Muslims and Yoruba's are accommodating.

my friend there are those who are evil but has no gut(coward),
there are also those who has gut with lesser evil mind than the first?

when you see both of them, you may think the first man is a better person,
only for you to fall into his trap of wickedness.

shocked shocked shocked :Hilarious:

Choi, nwoke you are mean. Laugh wan kill me today
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 3:56am On Sep 24, 2012
dayokanu:

Igbos are the problem with this country.
They were the ones who truncated our first republic and killed other regional leaders and spared theirs.

What act of treachery can be worse than that?

Igbo are the ones who brought Military into government and abolished our regional rule putting in place a Unitary system.

The problem with Nigeria starts and end with Igbos. Crimes in this country are run by Igbos

The biggest Robber is Derico, Cannibal is Clifford Orji, Worst 419 is Nwude and Anajemba, Worst fraudster is Tobechukwu Uba, Worst ritualist is Otokoto

Sorry but Nigeria politician disagree.

Funny enough. Na the Hausa/Fulani you don kiss @ss to wrote this, not even an Igbo.

BTW: You still forgetting to mention adekunle/black scorpion. What's up dude? Did he fire you?

YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA -

By

SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI

Yorubas are the Problem with Nigeria – By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Via Elombah.com. Wed, 05/27/2009 – 11:01

By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the Prospective Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.

i. The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
ii. Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
iii. The Yoruba Factor and “Area-boy” Politics.

My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was ” Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors” published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled ” The Igbo, the Yoruba and History” (Aug. 21, 1998).
[b]In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention.
When Buhari jailed UPN governors like Ige and Onabanjo, the South-Western press castigated that good government and provided the right mood for IBB to take over power. As soon as IBB cleared UPN governors of charges against them in a politically motivated retrial, he became the darling of the South-West. When IBB annulled the primaries in which Adamu Ciroma and Shehu Yar Adua emerged as presidential candidates in the NRC and SDP, he was hailed by the South-West. When the same man annulled the June 12, 1993 elections in which Abiola was the front-runner, the South-West now became defenders of democracy.

When it seemed Sani Abacha was sympathetic to Abiola, the South-West supported his take-over. He was in fact invited by a prominent NADECO member to take over in a published letter shortly before the event. Even though Abiola had won the elections in the North, the North was blamed for its annulment. When Abdulsalam Abubakar started his transition, the Yoruba political leadership through NADECO presented a memorandum on a Government of National Unity that showed complete disrespect for the intelligence and liberties of other Nigerians.
Subsequently, they formed a tribal party which failed to meet minimum requirements for registration, but was registered all the same to avoid the violence that was bound to follow non-registration, given the area-boy mentality of South-West politicians. Having rejected an Obasanjo candidacy and challenged the election as a fraud in court, we now find a leading member of the AD in the government, a daughter of an Afenifere leader as Minister of State, and Awolowo´s daughter as Ambassador, all appointed by a man who won the election through fraud.

Meanwhile, nothing has been negotiated for the children of Abiola, the focus of Yoruba political activity. In return for these favours, the AD solidly voted for Evan Enwerem as Senate President. This is a man who participated in the two-million- man March for Abacha´s self-succession. He also is reputed to have hosted a meeting of governors during IBB´s transition, demanding that June 12 elections should never be de-annulled and threatening that the East would go to war if this was done. When Ibrahim Salisu Buhari was accused of swearing to a false affidavit, the Yoruba political elite correctly took up the gauntlet for his resignation.

When an AD governor, Bola Tinubu, swears to a false affidavit that he attended an Ivy League University which he did not attend, we hear excuses.

For so many years, the Yoruba have inundated this country with stories of being marginalised and of a civil service dominated by northerners through quota system. The Federal Character Commission has recently released a report which shows that the South-West accounts for 27.8% of civil servants in the range GL08 to GL14 and a full 29.5% of GL 15 and above. One zone out of six zones controls a full 30% of the civil service leaving the other five zones to share the remaining 70%. We find the same story in the economy, in academia, in parastatals.

Yet in spite of being so dominant, the Yoruba complained and complained of marginalization. Of recent, in recognition of the trauma which hit the South-West after June 12, the rest of the country forced everyone out of the race to ensure that a South-Westerner emerged, often against the best advice of political activists.

Instead of leading a path of reconciliation and strong appreciation, the Yoruba have embarked on short-sighted triumphalism, threatening other “nationalities” that they ( who after all lost the election) will protect Obasanjo ( who was forced on them). No less a person than Bola Ige has made such utterances.

To further show that they were in charge, they led a cult into the Hausa area of Sagamu, murdered a Hausa woman and nothing happened. In the violence that followed, they killed several Hausa residents, with Yoruba leaders like Segun Osoba, reminding Nigerians of the need to respect the culture of their host communities. This would have continued were it not for the people of Kano who showed that they could also create their own Oro who would only be appeased through the shedding of innocent Yoruba blood.

I say all this, to support Balarabe Musa´s statement, that the greatest problem to nation-building in Nigeria are the Yoruba Bourgeoisie. I say this also to underscore my point that until they change this attitude, no conference can solve the problems of Nigeria. We cannot move forward if the leadership of one of the largest ethnic groups continues to operate, not like statesmen, but like common area boys.
[/b]
iii.The Igbo Factor and the Reasonable Limits of Retribution.

The Igbo people of Nigeria have made a mark in the history of this nation. They led the first successful military coup which eliminated the Military and Political leaders of other regions while letting off Igbo leaders. Nwafor Orizu, then Senate President, in consultation with President Azikiwe, subverted the constitution and handed over power to Aguiyi-Ironsi. Subsequent developments, including attempts at humiliating other peoples, led to the counter-coup and later the civil war. The Igbos themselves must acknowledge that they have a large part of the blame for shattering the unity of this country.

Having said that, this nation must realise that Igbos have more than paid for their foolishness. They have been defeated in war, rendered paupers by monetary policy fiat, their properties declared abandoned and confiscated, kept out of strategic public sector appointments and deprived of public services. The rest of the country forced them to remain in Nigeria and has continued to deny them equity.

The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have conspired to keep the Igbo out of the scheme of things. In the recent transition when the Igbo solidly supported the PDP in the hope of an Ekwueme presidency, the North and South-West treated this as a Biafra agenda. Every rule set for the primaries, every gentleman´s agreement was set aside to ensure that Obasanjo, not Ekwueme emerged as the candidate. Things went as far as getting the Federal Government to hurriedly gazette a pardon. Now, with this government, the marginalistion of the Igbo is more complete than ever before. The Igbos have taken all these quietly because, they reason, they brought it upon themselves. But the nation is sitting on a time-bomb.

After the First World War, the victors treated Germany with the same contempt Nigeria is treating Igbos. Two decades later, there was a Second World War, far costlier than the first. Germany was again defeated, but this time, they won a more honourable peace. Our present political leaders have no sense of History. There is a new Igbo man, who was not born in 1966 and neither knows nor cares about Nzeogwu and Ojukwu. There are Igbo men on the street who were never Biafrans. They were born Nigerians, are Nigerians, but suffer because of actions of earlier generations. They will soon decide that it is better to fight their own war, and may be find an honourable peace, than to remain in this contemptible state in perpetuity.

The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have exacted their pound of flesh from the Igbos. For one Sardauna, one Tafawa Balewa, one Akintola and one Okotie-Eboh, hundreds of thousands have died and suffered.

If this issue is not addressed immediately, no conference will solve Nigeria´s problems.

By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.

https://www.nairaland.com/860099/yorubas-problem-nigeria
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 4:00am On Sep 24, 2012
LagosShia:

[b]Leave yorubas alone[/b]the person you're quoting is he not a human being? Who are you to judge others in a prejudice and collective manner? The Quran makes it clear every soul is responsible for itself and will carry its own burden.there are good and bad believers everywhere,and in every religious and ethnic group.

As I said, first to start sh1t. First to cry foul.

A little advice: If una do not want people picking on yoruba then learn to stay out of other's business and don't start sh1t
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by tpia5: 4:14am On Sep 24, 2012
9ja voice: a Fulani friend once said before me and other Yoruba friends and i quote
"its an insult to Islam for one to say that Yoruba's are Muslims"

to my greatest surprise these two yoruba friends of ours keep mute,

and?

do you see a problem with this surprise factor of yours? You're looking at yoruba instead of your environment.

siddon there dey surprise.

it is me that told the fulani man who is he to decide who is and who is not on religious issue.

alright then!
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by tpia5: 4:16am On Sep 24, 2012
9ja voice: ok let me say this before i go to bed, i didn't wana say it before but let me.

the true reason why Yoruba muslims are not radicals and extremists as other muslims in the world:

1) yoruba's geneticaly are very weak people and cowards.
2) Yoruba's are pagans first before they are anything else, therefore it's very hard for a Yoruba person to repent completely.
3) Yoruba's are naturally hypothetical, hardly stand on a point instead they neither here nor there.

the fake reason Yoruba's give on why they are not extremist is
"we have mixture of many religion in our families so how do i kill my brother etc"

note this excuse holds no water since muslims in saudi,iran,pakistan,uk,usa,nothern nigeria,indonesia,dubai and france even kill their immidiate family members that defect from islam after they might have tried making him have a rethink.

that is the stand of Quran and the faith of Muslims so tell me why every other Muslims WORLD WIDE abides by it only Yoruba refrained.
the points i put up there are the major reason why Yoruba are not extremist.

the d.aftness of this post is mind boggling.

just had to give my opinion here when the muslims themselves are refusing to comment.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by temiflex01(m): 4:59am On Sep 24, 2012
asha 80:

i knew you will jump out. grin however i doubt those guys are really igbos.

1)if they are really igbos why would they have to dress like that for a demonstration that would likely lead to a confrontation or outright riot?to prove what?is it a cultural display ?to even think they even carried ofor [/b]to a possible riot?who are they deceiving?

2)with the crises going on in the north ie boko haram and the caualties that have affected the igbo population there [b]it would be foolish to join majority northern individuals for this kind of religous demonstration in which igbos often are even main targets in the north.

somebody must be really pulling a fast one here

u never shop bellefull, u dey protest against developed pple, na una dem dey talk abt, una no get sense!
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by ProGSM(m): 5:48am On Sep 24, 2012
My own is whether these guys are igbos or not, igbos are not BH, they are not Islams and will never be.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 5:50am On Sep 24, 2012
To the yanmiris here, I am told that even the Hausas were shocked to witness the igbo sopulu joining in and shouting death to America and Israel and that it made the news round on tv and radio in Kano.

Tell this your ohanezes in Kano that they have some explaining to do to massob. How they sit there and allow this kind thing to happen.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 5:57am On Sep 24, 2012
Just like the other 9Ja-goat, you quote an article written by a class A bigot and you want us to take it with pinch of salt? Damn! this thread is really exposing your shallowness.

Okay, lemme dug up an article written by your ibo brother Osuji about his fellow ibo brothers.

One_Naira:

Funny enough. Na the Hausa/Fulani you don kiss @ss to wrote this, not even an Igbo.

BTW: You still forgetting to mention adekunle/black scorpion. What's up dude? Did he fire you?

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Just like the other 9Ja-goat, you quote an article written by a class A bigot and you want us to take it with pinch of salt? Damn! this thread is really exposing your shallowness.

Okay, lemme dug up an article written by your ibo brother Osuji about his fellow ibo brothers.

Aww. No need to bust a blood vessel

Ndo ooo. Kpele, stop crying eeh. The exact topic was "who is the problem of Nigeria", a topic not started by the OP nor was it started by 9ja voice but rather your own brought it up. I just posted an article speaking on that exact topic.

No need to bust a blood vessel over it. Like I said, the first to start sh1t, the first to cry foul.

Read the advice I gave your brother. I am not in the mood of repeating myself

BTW: Feel free to post any osuji or whatever article.
Shebi you think it's a threat? grin grin grin grin
Na him go faze me? You can try but as I am feeling now, doubt it but go right ahead. grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2012
Here you have it from your brother.

There is something in the psychological makeup of Igbos
that makes them always go looking for trouble. In the
calmest of circumstances they will always do something that
would annoy those around them, create conflict and then live in conflict; they seem to
enjoy living in conflicts. As it were, they seem to have death wish and do things that
would make those around them to attack them, and or kill them hence gratify their death wish
(thanatos).

Consider their relationship with their neighbors. Invariably they would say or do something that even a child knows would irritate those
neighbors and do it as if they do not know that such actions irritate people. Consider Obi Nwankanma’s concocted historiography. The man is apparently writing a history of Igbos (as gleaned from the snippets of it that he posts on the Internet). Invariably, he would
make claims to the effect that Igbos stimulated what their neighbors did or he would make Igbos have credit for what other Nigerian tribes. did. And he would make these self-serving bogus claims as if they
are true. He is, of course, lying but presents his lies as if they are
substantiated truths! The man writes history as propaganda!
Taking credit for what other tribes did diminish those tribes self-
respect; they feel attacked and angry at him and by generalization at
all Igbos. Thus, the man’s private behavior has negative public
consequences for most Igbos, for other Nigerians who feel insulted by
him (in a country where folks indulge in stereotyping behaviors, by all
Igbos) attack any Igbo in sight.
And this misguided man is not the only one doing what he does;
many Igbos do it. Consider their unreasoning response to Frederick
Lugard and his British cohorts. Britons created what is now called
Nigeria in 1914. Igbos who hitherto did not have a nation were for the
first time placed under one administrative unit hence given a sense of
being one people. But instead of being ungrateful to Lugard for
hastening their sense of oneness some foolish Igbos call Nigeria
Lugard’s cage; that is to say that they feel caged in a place they
would rather not be in.
They flock to other parts of that Lugard’s cage to seek employment!
The Yorubas allowed them to come to Lagos, a Yoruba city. Now
many of them live at Lagos. Instead of expressing gratitude to their
Yoruba hosts some of them now claim that Lagos is an Igbo city!
Imagine that cheek!
Yorubas could feel insulted by squatters claiming ownership of their
land and attack and kill a few of them and the rest of them would
carry their loads on their sorry heads and march to the East. They
would not even have the courage to stand and fight to death. When
the going gets tough they always run to their tribal enclave.
These people routinely insult Hausas and Hausas, not being as
patient as Yorubas are, often pick up their machetes and start
slashing at any Igbo in sight.
These people literally ask other people to attack them and when
attacked they turn around and see themselves as victims. Alas, the
rest of the world does not come to their rescue!
The white man could care less if Africans murdered other Africans, if
in doubt see the Sudan, Somalia and East Congo where Africans, as
we speak, are butchering each other and the International community
give them all the opportunity they need to get rid of themselves from
the face of this earth (and leave the damn continent for animals so
that white men come on wild life safaris in it).
If other Nigerians start murdering Igbos no African Union or United
Nations would come to their rescue and even if they did they would
send African soldiers, who are likely to be Muslims and hence
participate in killing Igbos some more!
These people are not aware of the real world they live in and talk as if
they are invulnerable supermen when in fact they are the most
vulnerable group of Nigerians (other Nigerians hate their arrogance
and could easily gang up on them and do away with them).
So why do Igbos do these crazy things when they could have
peaceful relationship with their neighbors? Why do they go looking
for trouble (as Fela Kuti said, trouble de sleep” iyanga” de look for
am)?
Fela recognized that pride (iyanga)causes interpersonal troubles;
Igbos are” inordinately proud” and out of their pride insult other folks
and those folks also being “normally proud” human beings (all human
beings feel proud, in degrees; the neurotic, aka narcissistic and or
paranoid personality feels inordinately proud)feel degraded and
attack them.
Fela was an insightful musician, not trained psychologist. There is a
more psychological process at work in these people’s apparent
irrational behavior. They do what they do because of their inordinate
sense of inferiority.
Feeling totally inferior and wanting to seem fictionally superior to
other persons they make claims that would seem to make them seem
superior to other people. Those absurd claims naturally make those
they belittle angry, and those attack them.
INFERIORITY FEELING
I am saying that Igbos go looking for trouble because of their sense of
inferiority and paranoid level of compensatory superiority (according
to Alfred Adler, all human beings feel inferior and compensate with
some superiority feeling and quest for power over their world, but the
neurotic over does it).
DEATH WISH (OR FREUD’S THANATOS)
It is as if these people have a death wish and must attack other
people so as to generate other people’s counter attacks on them, and
when attacked they feel persecuted hence feel alive. The pathological
ego feels alive when persecuted!
The paranoid person feels alive when he feels attacked and is
defensive; if not feeling attacked and persecuted and defensive he
does not feel like he is alive!
The paranoid person has not yet learned that a person can feel even
more alive by loving himself and those around him. If you want to
truly feel alive do what loves other people and what serves people’s
interests.
The alternative to Christian agape love for all people is the paranoid
attacks on people that generate counter attack for him and he gets
attacked and in defending his self feels falsely alive.
For the longest time I could not quite understand this oddity in many
Igbos behavior. Finally, I understood it. They engage in their apparent
self-defeating behaviors because of mental disorder. They suffer
mass delusion disorder (follies adieu, aka group paranoia).
The deluded person takes his private interpretation of reality as
reality. He wants to seem superior and powerful, which he is not; he
imagines that he is superior and powerful; believes what is not true as
true hence is deluded.
The mentally ill person is not operating in the real world; he is living in
his personal world, his fantasy world where he is all powerful and
invincible.
The sadist part of it all is that even if you understand the dynamics of
what is going on in the deluded person’s head and tell him about it he
does not get it and continues doing what he does that gives him
certain results and continues to get the same results while expecting
different results.
Igbos insult other people, make them angry; they get attacked and or
killed. They do not want to be attacked and killed; that is, they want
different results but they keep doing what generates the old results
and get it. This is the definition of mental disorder: doing the same
thing while expecting different results. An alcoholic keeps drinking but
does not expect to damage his liver and health; poor soul; as long as
he is addicted to his drug of choice he must be slowly damaging his
liver, brains and killing himself even though he wishes to be healthy
and live.
I know that these people are not going to change for part of mental
disorder is not to see what is obvious to the normal person. The
normal person, as if instinctively, recognizes that if you insult folks
that they would be angry at you and that some of them would attack
you, but these bizarre folks keep attacking others (by insulting them)
and not expecting them to counter attack them in self-defense.
They do not know what they are doing and one is wasting one’s time
trying to get them to recognize the obvious.
I suppose this is my mission: to keep stating the obvious until those
who wear blinders finally remove their veil and see it; remove the
mask over their eyes and see reality as it is. I will never give up on
them after all they are my people, and attacks on them, even if self-
brought, are attack on me (when folks begin attacking or killing Igbos
they will attack or kill me, too). The sins of fathers are visited on their
children’s heads. Therefore, I must keep trying to help them smell the
coffee and roses.
A FINAL WORD ON OBI NWANKAMA’S PRETENSIONS
Obi Nwankanma, apparently, is writing history, make belief history of
Igbos. He has been talking smack about Nri as core Igbos (obviously
a self-serving claim). His idiotic talk is irritating me. One of these
days I would unleash my fury at him. I generally allow annoying
things to simmer for a while and when I become sufficiently angry I
unleash a ferocious attack and will keep attacking and nothing would
stop me. By and by I will take Obi Nwakanma up and attack to
destroy his pretensions.
These clowns write 419 histories that make their people the head of
Igbos while ignoring the obvious, that the core of Alaigbo is Owerri.
When I have some time I will do rigorous research on Igbo history
and then refute their make believe history (I just read Elizabeth
Isichie‘s version of Igbo history; she is not pretentious and haughty;
she honestly believed what she wrote; she is a scholar, not a
propagandist pretending to be a scholar).
For now let me just say that it is irritating to one to see those who are
not even fully Igbos to keep talking as if they are real Igbos and
worse present themselves as the leaders of Igbos (they were
influenced by surrounding non-Igbo folks; the real Igbos are in core
Igbo land, in the Igbo heartland, Owerri/Orlu axis. (Owerri must
eventually become the capital of one unified Alaigbo state in Nigeria
or Alaigbo republic should Nigeria breakup).
The time allotted to foreigners, such as Onicha/Edo folk, rule over
Igbos is over.
Most history books are written as songs of praises to the people they
are written about hence are hardly objective. That been said, if one is
writing a history of one’s entire people one ought to make an honest
attempt to be fairly objective rather than write claptrap that sings the
praises of one section of the people. Just imagine it: everyone knows
that Owerri is the core Igbo but clowns from non-Owerri area pretend
to write Igbo history and not give central place to Owerri.
Even the much maligned white colonial folk recognized that Owerri is
core Igbo hence made Owerri dialect the central Igbo dialect in their
books on Igbo language. But buffoons from non-Owerri area write as
if their peripheral areas are central to Igbo history and in their idiocy
expect Owerri folks to accept their nonsense. Why, it is supposed to
be Igbo history and every Igbo ought to accept it even if it is a bunch
of lies.
When I am free to pay attention to history I will descend on these
clowns like a ton of hot coal. Their contrived, 419 scam history of
Igbos cannot be allowed to stand.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 6:19am On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Just like the other 9Ja-goat, you quote an article written by a class A bigot and you want us to take it with pinch of salt? Damn! this thread is really exposing your shallowness.

Shebi you can't find an Osuji article, do you want me to do it for you?
Even common threat, una cannot follow through. Na wa ooo!!

Nna nwoke. This is how you follow through with a threat

Why Do Igbos Always Go Looking For Trouble?
Written by Ozodi Osuji Ph.D

Why Do Igbos Always Go Looking For Trouble?

There is something in the psychological makeup of Igbos that makes them always go looking for trouble. In the calmest of circumstances they will always do something that would annoy those around them, create conflict and then live in conflict; they seem to enjoy living in conflicts.

As it were, they seem to have death wish and do things that would make those around them to attack them, and or kill them hence gratify their death wish (thanatos).

Consider their relationship with their neighbors. Invariably they would say or do something that even a child knows would irritate those neighbors and do it as if they do not know that such actions irritate people. Consider Obi Nwankanma’s concocted historiography. The man is apparently writing a history of Igbos (as gleaned from the snippets of it that he posts on the Internet). Invariably, he would make claims to the effect that Igbos stimulated what their neighbors did or he would make Igbos have credit for what other Nigerian tribes did. And he would make these self-serving bogus claims as if they are true. He is, of course, lying but presents his lies as if they are substantiated truths! The man writes history as propaganda!

Taking credit for what other tribes did diminish those tribes self-respect; they feel attacked and angry at him and by generalization at all Igbos. Thus, the man’s private behavior has negative public consequences for most Igbos, for other Nigerians who feel insulted by him (in a country where folks indulge in stereotyping behaviors, by all Igbos) attack any Igbo in sight.

And this misguided man is not the only one doing what he does; many Igbos do it. Consider their unreasoning response to Frederick Lugard and his British cohorts. Britons created what is now called Nigeria in 1914. Igbos who hitherto did not have a nation were for the first time placed under one administrative unit hence given a sense of being one people. But instead of being grateful to Lugard for hastening their sense of oneness some foolish Igbos call Nigeria Lugard’s cage; that is to say that they feel caged in a place they would rather not be in.

They flock to other parts of that Lugard’s cage to seek employment! The Yorubas allowed them to come to Lagos, a Yoruba city. Now many of them live at Lagos. Instead of expressing gratitude to their Yoruba hosts some of them now claim that Lagos is an Igbo city! Imagine that cheek!

Yorubas could feel insulted by squatters claiming ownership of their land and attack and kill a few of them and the rest of them would carry their loads on their sorry heads and march to the East. They would not even have the courage to stand and fight to death. When the going gets tough they always run to their tribal enclave.

These people routinely insult Hausas and Hausas, not being as patient as Yorubas are, often pick up their machetes and start slashing at any Igbo in sight.

These people literally ask other people to attack them and when attacked they turn around and see themselves as victims. Alas, the rest of the world does not come to their rescue!

The white man could care less if Africans murdered other Africans, if in doubt see the Sudan, Somalia and East Congo where Africans, as we speak, are butchering each other and the International community give them all the opportunity they need to get rid of themselves from the face of this earth (and leave the damn continent for animals so that white men come on wild life safaris in it).

If other Nigerians start murdering Igbos no African Union or United Nations would come to their rescue and even if they did they would send African soldiers, who are likely to be Muslims and hence participate in killing Igbos some more!

These people are not aware of the real world they live in and talk as if they are invulnerable supermen when in fact they are the most vulnerable group of Nigerians (other Nigerians hate their arrogance and could easily gang up on them and do away with them).

So why do Igbos do these crazy things when they could have peaceful relationship with their neighbors? Why do they go looking for trouble (as Fela Kuti said, trouble de sleep” iyanga” de look for am)?

Fela recognized that pride (iyanga)causes interpersonal troubles; Igbos are” inordinately proud” [/b]and out of their pride insult other folks and those folks also being “normally proud” human beings (all human beings feel proud, in degrees; the neurotic, aka narcissistic and or paranoid personality feels inordinately proud)feel degraded and attack them.

Fela was an insightful musician, not trained psychologist. There is a more psychological process at work in these people’s apparent irrational behavior. They do what they do because of their inordinate sense of inferiority.

Feeling totally inferior and wanting to seem fictionally superior to other persons they make claims that would seem to make them seem superior to other people. Those absurd claims naturally make those they belittle angry, and those attack them.
[b]
INFERIORITY FEELING

I am saying that Igbos go looking for trouble because of their sense of inferiority and paranoid level of compensatory superiority (according to Alfred Adler, all human beings feel inferior and compensate with some superiority feeling and quest for power over their world, but the neurotic over does it).

It is as if these people have a death wish and must attack other people so as to generate other people’s counter attacks on them, and when attacked they feel persecuted hence feel alive. The pathological ego feels alive when persecuted!

The paranoid person feels alive when he feels attacked and is defensive; if not feeling attacked and persecuted and defensive he does not feel like he is alive!

The paranoid person has not yet learned that a person can feel even more alive by loving himself and those around him. If you want to truly feel alive do what loves other people and what serves people’s interests.

The alternative to Christian agape love for all people is the paranoid attacks on people that generate counter attack for him and he gets attacked and in defending his self feels falsely alive.

For the longest time I could not quite understand this oddity in many Igbos behavior. Finally, I understood it. They engage in their apparent self-defeating behaviors because of mental disorder. They suffer mass delusion disorder (follies adieu, aka group paranoia).

The deluded person takes his private interpretation of reality as reality. He wants to seem superior and powerful, which he is not; he imagines that he is superior and powerful; believes what is not true as true hence is deluded.

The mentally ill person is not operating in the real world; he is living in his personal world, his fantasy world where he is all powerful and invincible.

The sadist part of it all is that even if you understand the dynamics of what is going on in the deluded person’s head and tell him about it he does not get it and continues doing what he does that gives him certain results and continues to get the same results while expecting different results.

Igbos insult other people, make them angry; they get attacked and or killed. They do not want to be attacked and killed; that is, they want different results but they keep doing what generates the old results and get it. This is the definition of mental disorder: doing the same thing while expecting different results. An alcoholic keeps drinking but does not expect to damage his liver and health; poor soul; as long as he is addicted to his drug of choice he must be slowly damaging his liver, brains and killing himself even though he wishes to be healthy and live.

I know that these people are not going to change for part of mental disorder is not to see what is obvious to the normal person. The normal person, as if instinctively, recognizes that if you insult folks that they would be angry at you and that some of them would attack you, but these bizarre folks keep attacking others (by insulting them) and not expecting them to counter attack them in self-defense.

They do not know what they are doing and one is wasting one’s time trying to get them to recognize the obvious.

I suppose this is my mission: to keep stating the obvious until those who wear blinders finally remove their veil and see it; remove the mask over their eyes and see reality as it is. I will never give up on them after all they are my people, and attacks on them, even if self-brought, are attack on me (when folks begin attacking or killing Igbos they will attack or kill me, too). The sins of fathers are visited on their children’s heads. Therefore, I must keep trying to help them smell the coffee and roses.

A FINAL WORD ON OBI NWANKAMA’S PRETENSIONS

Obi Nwankanma, apparently, is writing history, make belief history of Igbos. He has been talking smack about Nri as core Igbos (obviously a self-serving claim). His idiotic talk is irritating me. One of these days I would unleash my fury at him. I generally allow annoying things to simmer for a while and when I become sufficiently angry I unleash a ferocious attack and will keep attacking and nothing would stop me. By and by I will take Obi Nwakanma up and attack to destroy his pretensions.

These clowns write 419 histories that make their people the head of Igbos while ignoring the obvious, that the core of Alaigbo is Owerri. When I have some time I will do rigorous research on Igbo history and then refute their make believe history (I just read Elizabeth Isichie‘s version of Igbo history; she is not pretentious and haughty; she honestly believed what she wrote; she is a scholar, not a propagandist pretending to be a scholar).

For now let me just say that it is irritating to one to see those who are not even fully Igbos to keep talking as if they are real Igbos and worse present themselves as the leaders of Igbos (they were influenced by surrounding non-Igbo folks; the real Igbos are in core Igbo land, in the Igbo heartland, Owerri/Orlu axis. (Owerri must eventually become the capital of one unified Alaigbo state in Nigeria or Alaigbo republic should Nigeria breakup).

The time allotted to foreigners, such as Onicha/Edo folk, rule over Igbos is over.

Most history books are written as songs of praises to the people they are written about hence are hardly objective. That been said, if one is writing a history of one’s entire people one ought to make an honest attempt to be fairly objective rather than write claptrap that sings the praises of one section of the people. Just imagine it: everyone knows that Owerri is the core Igbo but clowns from non-Owerri area pretend to write Igbo history and not give central place to Owerri.

Even the much maligned white colonial folk recognized that Owerri is core Igbo hence made Owerri dialect the central Igbo dialect in their books on Igbo language. But buffoons from non-Owerri area write as if their peripheral areas are central to Igbo history and in their idiocy expect Owerri folks to accept their nonsense. Why, it is supposed to be Igbo history and every Igbo ought to accept it even if it is a bunch of lies.

When I am free to pay attention to history I will descend on these clowns like a ton of hot coal. Their contrived, 419 scam history of Igbos cannot be allowed to stand
https://www.nairaland.com/873527/why-igbos-always-go-looking

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The threaten have to do the work of the threat-er.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2012
I not fit edit the article before posting, but i will posting bit by bit.Mark you, this was written by ibo man

It is as if these people have a death wish and must attack other
people so as to generate other people’s counter attacks on them, and
when attacked they feel persecuted hence feel alive. The pathological
ego feels alive when persecuted!

The paranoid person feels alive when he feels attacked and is
defensive; if not feeling attacked and persecuted and defensive he
does not feel like he is alive! The paranoid person has not yet learned that a person can feel even more alive by loving himself and those around him. If you want to truly feel alive do what loves other people and what serves people’s interests.

The alternative to Christian agape love for all people is the paranoid
attacks on people that generate counter attack for him and he gets
attacked and in defending his self feels falsely alive. For the longest time I could not quite understand this oddity in many Igbos behavior. Finally, I understood it. They engage in their apparent self-defeating behaviors because of mental disorder.

They suffer mass delusion disorder (follies adieu, aka group paranoia).The deluded person takes his private interpretation of reality as reality. He wants to seem superior and powerful, which he is not; he imagines that he is superior and powerful; believes what is not true as
true hence is deluded.

The mentally ill person is not operating in the real world; he is living in
his personal world, his fantasy world where he is all powerful and
invincible. The sadist part of it all is that even if you understand the dynamics of what is going on in the deluded person’s head and tell him about it he does not get it and continues doing what he does that gives him certain results and continues to get the same results while expectin different results.

Igbos insult other people, make them angry; they get attacked and or
killed. They do not want to be attacked and killed; that is, they want
different results but they keep doing what generates the old results
and get it. This is the definition of mental disorder: doing the same
thing while expecting different results. An alcoholic keeps drinking but
does not expect to damage his liver and health; poor soul; as long as
he is addicted to his drug of choice he must be slowly damaging his
liver, brains and killing himself even though he wishes to be healthy
and live.

I know that these people are not going to change for part of mental
disorder is not to see what is obvious to the normal person. The
normal person, as if instinctively, recognizes that if you insult folks
that they would be angry at you and that some of them would attack
you, but these bizarre folks keep attacking others (by insulting them)
and not expecting them to counter attack them in self-defense.
They do not know what they are doing and one is wasting one’s time
trying to get them to recognize the obvious.

I suppose this is my mission: to keep stating the obvious until those
who wear blinders finally remove their veil and see it; remove the
mask over their eyes and see reality as it is. I will never give up on
them after all they are my people, and attacks on them, even if self-
brought, are attack on me (when folks begin attacking or killing Igbos
they will attack or kill me, too). The sins of fathers are visited on their
children’s heads. Therefore, I must keep trying to help them smell the
coffee and roses.

http://chatafrik.com/articles/nigerian-affairs/item/321-why-do-igbos-always-go-looking-for-trouble?.html
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Here you have it from your brother.

of lies.
When I am free to pay attention to history I will descend on these
clowns like a ton of hot coal. Their contrived, 419 scam history of
Igbos cannot be allowed to stand.

Ohh so he did do as he threaten. Oh well, still leaving the article up

Now let me give an answer

:Boo hoo hoo: I don cry finish, oh my heart: cry cry grin
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 6:26am On Sep 24, 2012
I am still in shock and quite numb from the impact of this visual. I am yet to regain my tongue and say what I think of it. These yanmiris have really outdone themselves this time around.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 24, 2012
this is starting to get old and played out.

you're pissed ok we get it. tongue
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2012
Chei so the who is the problem of Nigeria hit the fan, the Osuji threat hit the fan now they are back to square one. After everything else failed, square one don come. At least you are hittng with something that would make an impact but after what I am about to say, it probably wouldn't make any impact anymore. Ndo

Now that I am in a very good mood and I thought about it, I doubt you 1diots realize you are actually praising Igbo people by claiming the men in the picture are Igbo. Dalu by the way

Let me break it down since una do not realize how uplifting you are doing to Igbo and downgrading you are doing to your own. My Igbo brothers listen too.

If they are Igbo and Igbo muslim, they are sure braver than yoruba muslims.

They wore an Igbo attire to a protest against USA and Isreal and proudly even announced "ohaneze" to indicate they are Igbo. If some wahalla broke through, they probably would have been the first causality yet they did it, nor caring about the casuality

They protested and stood side by side with Hausa/Fulani muslims whom they see as enemy. No fear in their eyes but marched along with them.
Even if they were paid, they still marched alone not fearing the casuality.

Now, we all know the movie affected all muslims in the world including yoruba muslims since even on NL, the yoruba muslims were going off about it few days ago. We would think this muslims from the yoruba stock would follow through and protest like the rest of the muslims in the world. Damn every consequences and march through but yet none. All they could do to voice against the movie online. Yet you still wonder why you are called cowards grin grin grin grin grin grin

9javoice, I no go lie, na you open my eyes to this.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by EXCELLENCEAbia: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2012
rafhell: if only these fake and hypocritical muslims will rise up like this against boko haram terrorism, religious intolerance and everything negativ then they would win my respect. but for now i see them as nothing but terrorists and hypocrites.
piss!!!
how will they rise up when they are the people killing innocent souls for virgin.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2012
In one stretch you denied their iboness when it suit you intends, now you are admitting their "bravery" because they wore ibo traditional outfits to sopulu Mohammed? I thought you loud mouthed boastful e-warriors denied them? so, which one do you want us to believe?

Dude, what you are suffering from is called acute multiple personality disorder. Look it up, before coming back with another article written by a class A bigot to make a point.

By the way, what's bravery in someone chanting war songs and burning US and Israeli flags? we must''ve been living in a parallel world.

One_Naira:

Chei so the who is the problem of Nigeria hit the fan, the Osuji threat hit the fan now they are back to square one. After everything else failed, square one don come. At least you are hittng with something that would make an impact but after what I am about to say, it probably wouldn't make any impact anymore. Ndo

Now that I am in a very good mood and I thought about it, I doubt you 1diots realize you are actually praising Igbo people by claiming the men in the picture are Igbo. Dalu by the way

Let me break it down since una do not realize how uplifting you are doing to Igbo and downgrading you are doing to your own. My Igbo brothers listen too.

If they are Igbo and Igbo muslim, they are sure braver than yoruba muslims.

They wore an Igbo attire to a protest against USA and Isreal and proudly even announced "ohaneze" to indicate they are Igbo. If some wahalla broke through, they probably would have been the first causality yet they did it, nor caring about the casuality

They protested and stood side by side with Hausa/Fulani muslims whom they see as enemy. No fear in their eyes but marched along with them.
Even if they were paid, they still marched alone not fearing the casuality.

Now, we all know the movie affected all muslims in the world including yoruba muslims since even on NL, the yoruba muslims were going off about it few days ago. We would think this muslims from the yoruba stock would follow through and protest like the rest of the muslims in the world. Damn every consequences and march through but yet none. All they could do to voice against the movie online. Yet you still wonder why you are called cowards grin grin grin grin grin grin

9javoice, I no go lie, na you open my eyes to this.

I hate molesting you, but you are leaving with no other options. The arena is no place for low IQ clowns like you.

One_Naira:

Shebi you can't find an Osuji article, do you want me to do it for you?
Even common threat, una cannot follow through. Na wa ooo!!

Nna nwoke. This is how you follow through with a threat

https://www.nairaland.com/873527/why-igbos-always-go-looking

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The threaten have to do the work of the threat-er.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2012
Here is what the yanmiri protesters wrote on the cardboard....

Ohanaeze ndigbo is in support of Mohd.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: In one stretch you denied their iboness when it suit you intends, now you are admitting their "bravery" because they wore ibo traditional outfits to sopulu Mohammed? I thought you loud mouthed boastful e-warriors denied them? so, which one do you want us to believe?

Dude, what you are suffering from is called acute multiple personality disorder. Look it up, before coming back with another article written by a class A bigot to make a point.

By the way, what's bravery in someone burning war songs and burning US and Israeli flags? we must''ve been living in a parallel world.

I denied their Igboness because Ohaneze announced they weren't involved in any protest. We tried to educate you ignorant buffons but yet una continue displaying your ignorance. When I got to a very good mood, I decided, okay fine lets march along with una. After doing so I realized, this "awo free education" 1diots do not realize how much they are shooting themselves just in an effort to get at Igbo people. Infact, they are praising Igbo people by forcing those set of men on us.

Fine, we accept they are Igbo. You and you coons kept shouting "Igbo muslims" "Ohaneze sopulu Mohammed". Stupidly forgetting, If they are Igbos, they sure braver than our so called "SW muslims". They went outside, protested where their own voice and face can be seen and heard, infact daring USA and Isreal, while our "SW muslims" have to do their own protesting online. Cowards grin grin grin grin grin grin Muslims without balls. Contradiction if you ask me.

What's brave in shouting war songs and buring USA and Isreal flags.

1.) The two country are world powers and hold weapons of mass destruction
2.) Isreal is known to attack muslims with no remorse
3.) They protested in Nigeria where their is no such thing as "free speech". The Nigerian military are known to shoot at protesters

They knew all these but yet similar to all Muslims in the world, they took up their balls and went out to dare this three groups.

Why couldn't una follow through? Can you only do your own "I'm pissed off they did a muslim movie that put us in a bad light" online where you will remain anonymous? What wrong? Una no get balls to show face. I repeat muslims without balls. First time I've seen it. I am not surprised which clan that came from though. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2012
Alarji abin mamaki wai dan Inyamiri ne ke kona tutar amurka da yahudun Isra'ila? Lai lai, ruwan arewa ya jami dan Inyamiri.

One_Naira:

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Alarji abin mamaki wai dan Inyamiri ne ke kona tutar amurka da yahudun Isra'ila? Lai lai, ruwan arewa ya jami dan Inyamiri.

Speak English. I don't understand monkey.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2012
Okay, I get it. Cowardice = civility while Bravery = barbarism, right?

Burning US and Israeli flags is what you referred to as bravery? Just the way, you defined running to Abidjan in the middle of the night, dressed like some aba market woman and abandoning your people as bravery, right?

Secondly, who are you to decide who is ibo and who's not? Mind you, you yourself na efulefu. grin shocked

permit me to laugh joor cheesy.

One_Naira:

I denied their Igboness because Ohaneze announced they weren't involved in any protest. We tried to educate you ignorant buffons but yet una continue displaying your ignorance. When I got to a very good mood, I decided, okay fine lets march along with una. After doing so I realized, this "awo free education" 1diots do not realize how much they are shooting themselves just in an effort to get at Igbo people. Infact, they are praising Igbo people by forcing those set of men on us.

Fine, we accept they are Igbo. You and you coons kept shouting "Igbo muslims" "Ohaneze sopulu Mohammed". Stupidly forgetting, If they are Igbos, they sure braver than our so called "SW muslims". They went outside, protested where their own voice and face can be seen and heard, infact daring USA and Isreal while our "SW muslims" have to do their own protesting online. Cowards grin grin grin grin grin grin Muslims without balls. Contradiction if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2012
Relax joor! How the thing dey do you sef? That was a well structured Hausa language which could elude the average northerner. Or do you think the idea behind my post on this thread is gotten through Google search? FYI, I lived in the north for greater parts of my life, sat for waec and got B in Hausa.

Do you know the meaning of " Hawan Kujeran naki" in Hausa ?

One_Naira:

Speak English. I don't understand monkey.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Okay, I get it. Cowardice = civility while Bravery = barbarism, right?

Burning US and Israeli flags is what you referred to as bravery? Just the way, you defined running to Abidjan in the middle of the night, dressed like some aba market woman and abandoning your people as bravery, right?

Secondly, who are you to decide who is ibo and who's not? Mind you, you yourself na efulefu. grin shocked

permit me to laugh joor cheesy.

Story don change. UNA ARE COWARDS; you were given that name for a reason. Accept it.

Una are not civil, civility my yansh. una just do not have the balls to stand up for anything unless there is no causality for it. Remember the subsidy protest, when their was no causality, una were all over that subsidy, acting like a God damn fool, daring and shouting at the FG but immediately Nigerian military showed up, remember how quick una dispensed. ROFLMFAO. There is a reason why una are known to always be on top of the fence, waiting to see who is the winner so you can join and chest-beat like you did something. If America, Isreal and Egypt came out and apologize to the entire Muslim community in the world, offered to pay billions of money to each muslim community in the world, una would be the first to post all over NL, shouting at how much you defeated the world powers along with other muslims when infact you people ain't do sh1t other than post comments online.

Don't get mad at me. You people shot unaselves, not me.
Thank you sef for recognizing game. Those "igbo men" are sure as brave. Sticking their neck out despite the danger it possess.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Relax joor! How the thing dey do you sef? That was a well structured Hausa language which could elude the average northerner. Or do you think the idea behind my post on this thread is gotten through Google search? FYI, I lived in the north for greater parts of my life, sat for waec and got B in Hausa.

Do you know the meaning of " Hawan Kujeran naki" in Hausa ?

Good for you. you lived up north. YAAY.
I guess I am supposed to be impressed. undecided BWAHAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin
Okay you told me your life history for whatever reason it is to you. Fine.
BTW: it is a good thing you are calling the "hausa's". You need their help
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Alarji abin mamaki wai dan Inyamiri ne ke kona tutar amurka da yahudun Isra'ila? Lai lai, ruwan arewa ya jami dan Inyamiri.

Ya yan karambani, duka da gurguzawa bai yishe su ba.

Wetin concern yanmiri with Shi'a, come be say na ndigbo tie wrapper dey parade street with sopuru for Mohammed. ahh, ....

i hope say Hausa go support ndigbo when ohana eze hoist biafran flag on Nov 5th.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ! chei, Nwokem egbum madu oo.

Chanting war songs and burning of US and Israeli flags is bravery just like how bolting to Abidjan in the middle of an intense war, abandoning your comrades is called bravery. Nna na war for you oooooooooo.

No need to over beat the dead horse, the humiliation is becoming unbearable on you. cool

One_Naira:

Story don change. UNA ARE COWARDS; you were given that name for a reason. Accept it.

Una are not civil, civility my yansh. una just do not have the balls to stand up for anything unless there is no causality for it. Remember the subsidy protest, when their was no causality, una were all over that subsidy, acting like a God damn fool, daring and shouting at the FG but immediately Nigerian military showed up, remember how quick una dispensed. ROFLMFAO. There is a reason why una are known to always been on top of the fence, waiting to see who is the winner so you can join and chest-beat like you did something. If America, Isreal and Egypt came out and apologize to the entire Muslim community in the world, offered to pay billions of money to each muslim community in the world, una would be the first to post all over NL, shouting at how much you defeated the world powers along with other muslims when infact you people ain't do sh1t other than post comments online.

Thank you sef for recognizing game. Those "igbo men" are sure as brave. Sticking their neck out despite the danger it possess.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 7:47am On Sep 24, 2012
Kai! maye hadin kifi da kaska?

Kasan al-amarin dan inyamiri da karambani. Wai an ce tafiya ba da kai ba, amma katafi aron takalma.

Na sha dariya jiya bayan na karance abubuwan da mutane ke rubutawa anan.

Most of those commenting on this thread don't even know the road to the north.

Dudu_Negro:

Ya yan karambani, duka da gurguzawa bai yishe su ba.

Wetin concern yanmiri with Shi'a, come be say na ndigbo tie wrapper dey parade street with sopuru for Mohammed. ahh, ....

i hope say Hausa go support ndigbo when ohana eze hoist biafran flag on Nov 5th.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2012
One_Naira:

Una are not civil, civility my yansh. una just do not have the balls to stand up for anything unless there is no causality for it. Remember the subsidy protest, when their was no causality, una were all over that subsidy, acting like a God damn fool, daring and shouting at the FG but immediately Nigerian military showed up, remember how quick una dispensed. ROFLMFAO. There is a reason why una are known to always be on top of the fence, waiting to see who is the winner so you can join and chest-beat like you did something. If America, Isreal and Egypt came out and apologize to the entire Muslim community in the world, offered to pay billions of money to each muslim community in the world, una would be the first to post all over NL, shouting at how much you defeated the world powers along with other muslims when infact you people ain't do sh1t other than post comments online.

...did i hear you say that was bravery ?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ! chei, Nwokem egbum madu oo.

Chanting war songs and burning of US and Israeli flags is bravery just like how bolting to Abidjan in the middle of an intense war, abandoning your comrades is called bravery. Nna na war for you oooooooooo.

No need to over beat the dead horse, the humiliation is becoming unbearable on you. cool

What's brave in shouting war songs and buring USA and Isreal flags.

1.) The two country are world powers and hold weapons of mass destruction
2.) Isreal is known to attack muslims with no remorse
3.) They protested in Nigeria where their is no such thing as "free speech". The Nigerian military are known to shoot at protesters

They knew all these but yet similar to all Muslims in the world, they took up their balls and went out to dare this three groups.

Why couldn't una follow through? Can you only do your own "I'm pissed off they did a muslim movie that put us in a bad light" online where you will remain anonymous? What wrong? Una no get balls to show face. I repeat muslims without balls. First time I've seen it. I am not surprised which clan that came from though.

BTW: which humiliation am I suppose to see? Abeg, clap for yourself for thinking you are providing some kind of humilation. Is it the same osuji threat again. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I repeat it again MUSLIM that could only condemn online but can't follow the rest and condemn outside what they see as an insult to "mohammed"

Every single muslims be it Iran, Iraq, Turkish, Afghanistan, North Africans, East Africans, Some west Africans, etc protested all over the world, even the minority Igbo muslims even came out and did their own protesting (according to una) yet our own "SW mulism" can only do so online. COWARDS. If the shoe fits, wear it proud. You ain't civil, una are just cowardly. Una no fit wear the muslim shoe, the muslims, despite being erratic, violence prone, one thing we know they got is balls and courage. Where una own?

Notice how you are even calling the muslims with balls (i.e: Hausa) to come on thread to speak. What is it? Not strong enough to fight your own battle? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD / APC Crisis Deepens: Gang-up Against Oyegun Thickens, As Members Petition EFCC / 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.