Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,816 members, 7,906,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:08 PM

Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film (21238 Views)

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by ofala(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2012
asha 80:

someone is obviously playing a fast one.imagine carrying ofor to a protest march and involving kids.who are they trying to deceive?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by jude33084(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2012
Agimor: Only if burning of flags can let them reach an amicable settlement.

Atleast τhis a better way Ť☺ protest; peacefully wink We know say na τhe presence of JTF calm things sha undecided
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by jude33084(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2012
BlackPikiN: Fork Mohammed! The child molester!

Na wao so many desperAtion from non-igbos. Why must you bring in Igbo to all your nonsense protest to make it look good. Right from fuel subsidy protest to kogi wahala and then dis madness!

So if Igbo no follow una match den na to disguise like Igbo..

Una plans don fail on arrival!

Not ₪ice! undecided
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by jude33084(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

Rhino, you no well...my belle don swell for laugh. which one be "Igwe Alhaji Jude"? pretty soon yanmiri go begin tie turban for hin flat head and say salam alakum

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by austinsmat(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2012
i;m igbo man in kano those boys are not igbos there are dan iska boys that want to involve ndi igbo and there is no comement from any igbo group because if any such there will anounce it in sabongari where igbo lives

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by akereconfi: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2012
So these Awusa People get sense to protest against a movie tarnishin the image of muhanned buh they keep quiet when boko haram is killing in the name of muhammed.

damaging the name of muhammed and killing in the name of muhammed.......which one calls for protest?

Lacasa...Maclatunji and all others...plz cum out and answer this questions

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by jude33084(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2012
austinsmat: i;m igbo man in kano those boys are not igbos there are dan iska boys that want to involve ndi igbo and there is no comement from any igbo group because if any such there will anounce it in sabongari where igbo lives

@τhe bolded; dan iska means nonetity in English wink why do Ɣ☺Ʊ have Igbo nonetity in Kano? undecided
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by jude33084(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2012
akereconfi: So these Awusa People get sense to protest against a movie tarnishin the image of muhanned buh they keep quiet when boko haram is killing in the name of muhammed.

damaging the name of muhammed and killing in the name of muhammed.......which one calls for protest?

My 20likes cheesy

Ǧ☺☺ϑ question undecided

Front page pls grin
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Beync(f): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2012
THESE HUNGRY LOOKING NEGROS TRYING HEARD TO BRING IGBOS INTO THEIR DIRTY PROTEST

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

SATAN PUNISH MOHAMMED

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Areaboy2(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2012
How many of us cannot point out an Igbo man when u see one??

Now look at those pictures again? can you point out an Igbo face there?

No!!!

Just lame!!! undecided
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by ekwynwa: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2012
One_Naira:

Still so stupid and displaying ignorance with pride.

I guess the American celebrities wearing ankara are now Africans. The Nigerian wearing asian attire are now asians. The indians wearing American attire are now either European or American. Don jazzy wearing an attire that can be attributed to indians is now an indian. Naeto C wearing an hausa hat is now an hausa. There was a picrure i saw of agbani, two igbo models wearing fulani attire. Equally saw a picture if ikenna, the model, wearing an hausa attire. I guess they are now northerners. The ogoni that declared his people free from nigeria wore an igbo hat during the declaration, i guess that makes him an igbo.

See how dumb you sound while at the same time making zero sense. I can go to any market in the world and especially nigeria and purchase whatever attire i wish to buy. Check out the movie industry. I say it again. Clap for yourself for winning the award. You made your clan proud grin
. +1000
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Mosimosco(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2012
He be like say this kano pple did it 4 sake of prophet M.(SAW). Cause i live in kano i did nt even any traces of protest and it dosent cause any fight, they are using their brains now.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Sagamite(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2012
The fucktards are protesting about some useless film they have not even seen.

They will not protest the fact that:

- 20% of every child born in Kano state dies before the age of 5. That is, one in five.
- 94% of Kano kids do not have the necessary child vaccinations, no wonder they become polio beggars in the South.
- 70% of Kano state residents highest educational attainment is not beyond primary 6; 1 in 3 have no formal education at all, they only know how to scream "Alhaji, Alhaji, Kaffir".
- 50% of Kano state residents have no access to good water, they get their water from rivers and rainwater (dirty and untreated water). Allahu Akbar, where they get the polio from!
- 95% of Kano state residents have no access to flush toilet. They use pit latrines or buckets. Misimilai Ramoni Rahim!
- 95% of Kano state residents in the 21st century still use only wood for cooking. While their Alhajis build gold mansions from their loot.
- 56% of Kano state residents have no access to light at all. Not even one volt!
- 74% of Kano state primary school teachers have no qualifications to teach, while their leaders send their kids to Dubai, UK and US to study on scholarship.
- 92% of Kano state secondary school students fail in their SSCE exams, the can't get a mere 5 credits out of 9.

They are protesting against a N100 kuli-kuli and garri movie made in another country.

FUCKTARDS!

12 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Chamber10(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2012
akereconfi: So these Awusa People get sense to protest against a movie tarnishin the image of muhanned buh they keep quiet when boko haram is killing in the name of muhammed.

My thougth exactly
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by ladylucky: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2012
That picture is so staged its painful. Who goes to a protest in full cultural attire? Anyway boko haram already has western and northern sympathizers so I guess they want a Wazobia feel to round Nigeria up as an Islamic Nation. South south get ready. The next protest will come complete with bowler hats and walking sticks. Aboki wan play fair...hahaha Federal character indeed...Rabbish

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by akigbemaru: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2012
Igbo kwenu kwenu!
The question continues to beg for answers!
Where are you belong in Nigeria?
Your characteristics come short of nothing but that of a BAT. You want to be a bird today and be a mouse tomorrow. You guys are so confused.
Yoruba say "if you want to be a 'oshoko be an oshoko' or be 'oshaka be an oshaka' but to be an oshoko-oshaka, that is what we don't like. So sad that such despicable altitude is already ingrained in the personality traits of Igbo people. O mà sé òòó!

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by curtain: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2012
wats does attires, black hijabs or traditional regalia's wit feathered-cap has to do wit protest. More caricature? i tot it was a serious minded protest, almost 4got its coming from hypocrites dat plays politics wit their religion. More clues 4 ur comics, Try dressing cattles in black or giv monkeys flags and placards to carry to show that evn animals ar resentin wat dey say in d video. Dat may attract more attention wit Next time

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Toktee(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2012
Muhamed that does not save himself from the power of grave,no wonder the bastard call mohammed urge you guys to fight 4 him,you will live and die in your ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by dammytosh: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2012

+5000000000000000000000000 Likes

God bless you.

Very senseless people. I bet it with you that none of these bastards have seen the 'movie'. Foolish animals in human skin. So thousands of innocent lives wasted and witnessed in the name of this religion / 'prophet' in just how many years is not worth a single protest but casting a movie is worth protesting ?

Bunch of brainwashed fools. Unfortunately even the 'elites' among them can hardly think cos it is a one way traffic.

This Nigeria can never work. Too many bastards and few bullets. embarassed

Religion of peace indeed. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
hmmm it seems burning the American flag really upsets the Anmericans grin grin perhaps Americans should troop out in protest and burn copies of the koran grin
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by ignis: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Continue to deceive yourself. These are Igbo muslims who live in Kano and their participation in this protest may be a good move to purchase good will which can be cashed in whenever there is an uprising against igbos in the area.
Igbo what? Wont Igbo be ashamed to join them in this useless movement?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by bluejeff(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
I am so much laughing, i had to go back to look at the pic again.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by IleIfe2(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
The last picture is a desperate P.R stunt by the mallams. shameless people. One Nigeria is not by force

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Sagamite(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2012

Stop holding your breath!

Maclatunji would never come on this thread once he spots my username on the thread.

He knows if he comes here, he would inevitably chat shyt, and I would intellectually humiliate him.

So once he sees "Sagamite" on the thread, he would not even attempt to join this kind of discussion.

Trust me!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by reeeT(f): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
shocked
asha 80: something does not seem right about the last pic undecided
. Exactli wat i tot.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Reyspin(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
But wait ooo..whats their own about the movie?? why haven't they troop out en mass to protest the maiming of their own people and the looting of their own treasury by their Leaders
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
Hmmmm. A Youtube Video.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by cjrane: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
Nigerian muslims make me laugh. The arabs think Nigerian muslims are lower than monkey, yet they will even do terrorist attack against a fellow Nigerian to please an arab.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
Sagamite is on a roll today. Fully subscribed. Lolz
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by topsyking: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
Well..this demonstration really shows that the problem of nigeria is between two tribes..the igbo and the hausa..those two tribes are the problems of nigeria..you can see for yourself how they paley together...tomorow now they will start killing each other..na wa o...
Take ibo and hausa out of nigeria..and there will be peace in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by vanbonattel: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
If the igbo ppl don't support you in this countri, you are doomed, ask MKO cool

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by vanbonattel: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
topsyking: Well..this demonstration really shows that the problem of nigeria is between two tribes..the igbo and the hausa..those two tribes are the problems of nigeria..you can see for yourself how they paley together...tomorow now they will start killing each other..na wa o...
Take ibo and hausa out of nigeria..and there will be peace in nigeria

No wonder you fail exams, if you believe those guys are igbo just for a wrapper torn into four and 2oo naira caps, then your iq is lower than that of mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC To Arrest Priests Over Atuche’s N45 Million Tithe / Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike / How Nanle Dariye Laundered N1.5 Billion – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.