Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,833 members, 7,906,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film (21246 Views)

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by tpia5: 12:35am On Sep 23, 2012

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 12:44am On Sep 23, 2012
tpia@:
instead of shouting here, i'd go do my homework if i were you.

We all know, the clan that jumps on every thread to add a voice. Even when ignored, they continue butting their head in. Take a look at any thread concerning igbo or other groups in nigeria on the politic section, do the same in the culture section, go do the same in celebrity section. Now after doing so, go to threads just about yoruba and repeat the same thing in each section. I bet you about less than 25% would have people from other clan commenting on it unless it has something to do with them. Wanna know why? Everyone is not from an attention seeking community.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by tpia5: 12:44am On Sep 23, 2012
ok then!!!!

bye bye.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by ezeagu(m): 1:20am On Sep 23, 2012
ndu_chucks: Our Kano indigenes of Igbo etraction are represented in this protest.

I await the spin which our very own Eze Ndigbo Gburubguru of NL, Onlytruthprotester, will put on this one. Igbo Kwueze nu!! cheesy

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/829605_kano_-_5_jpg4511c06e1afa7a204b97ff8f2d9b32e3[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 23, 2012
The hats on those Igbo protesters look funny...

You better denounce the protest before white people come back for their wooly hats... Bwahahahaahahaha

Burning yank flag while still wearing their hat is a NO NO!!! grin

*Signed by Barack Obama POTUS* cool
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by peckhamboi: 2:33am On Sep 23, 2012
The Fear of Boko is the beginning of unity.

Ibo kwenu.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 2:38am On Sep 23, 2012
Kai! I don laugh so tey tears come comot for my eyes. Choi!! See " Alhaji John" or "mallam Chukuma" dey follow protest with him ofor shocked. May Igwe "Alhaji Jude" live longer, Iseeeee grin

Why e be say na only ibos come represent? Abeg make I continue my laughter in native ohafia. grin
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 23, 2012
“Ohaneze Ndigbo na sopulu Mohammed“.

LMAO grin grin grin grin

This is one for the ages.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 4:46am On Sep 23, 2012
They prolly thought they were going to an Okija festival. 

Okija festival sha

ahh, mtcheww, yanmiri abandon biafra flag begin dey hoist saudi arabia flag for kano. double palava for deadi bodi!
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by BlackPikiN(m): 5:31am On Sep 23, 2012
Fork Mohammed! The child molester!

Na wao so many desperAtion from non-igbos. Why must you bring in Igbo to all your nonsense protest to make it look good. Right from fuel subsidy protest to kogi wahala and then dis madness!

So if Igbo no follow una match den na to disguise like Igbo..

Una plans don fail on arrival!

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 5:47am On Sep 23, 2012
BlackPikiN: Fork Mohammed! The child molester!

Na wao so many desperAtion from non-igbos. Why must you bring in Igbo to all your nonsense protest to make it look good. Right from fuel subsidy protest to kogi wahala and then dis madness!

So if Igbo no follow una match den na to disguise like Igbo..

Una plans don fail on arrival!

Fool, which other people for naija you know wey get that kin facial and head shape and features? mumu......you fc-kg cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 5:49am On Sep 23, 2012
Look at the short elf in pink.......which ethnic grp produce pygmies? yeye!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 5:56am On Sep 23, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Kai! I don laugh so tey tears come comot for my eyes. Choi!! See " Alhaji John" or "mallam Chukuma" dey follow protest with him ofor shocked. May Igwe "Alhaji Jude" live longer, Iseeeee grin

Why e be say na only ibos come represent? Abeg make I continue my laughter in native ohafia. grin

Rhino, you no well...my belle don swell for laugh. which one be "Igwe Alhaji Jude"? pretty soon yanmiri go begin tie turban for hin flat head and say salam alakum
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2012
But you should know the normal routine na, changing of names here and there so as not to be looked down as an inferior Muslim.

Abdul -Ojukwu and Mazi Umaru Chuks should sprung up here and there.

There was this joke I can still recollect while growing up in the naorth about an ibo-Muslim convertee that was ask to choose a new name among some of the usual Islamic names.

The scholar was reeling out names with their meanings and the ibo guy maintained his silence. Like the scholar will say " if you choose Suleiman( Solomon), Allah will bless you with gold blah blah or Musa ( Moses), he was strong man of Allah and trusted blah blah, then the ibo guy cuts in with the following "Mallam, why not Dangote "?

Dudu_Negro:

Rhino, you no well...my belle don swell for laugh. which one be "Igwe Alhaji Jude"? pretty soon yanmiri go begin tie turban for hin flat head and say salam alakum

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by ektbear: 6:55am On Sep 23, 2012
very useless protesters
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2012
Look at ppl that cant even eat once a day are also protesting! This is so sad and annoying! Muslims nigerians are edi..ots, for god sake why do we even have nigeria and when it comes out on cnn someone will refer me with this ed-iots!!!!! Oh God! are these not same ppl with leprosy and starving kids all over nigeria begging on streets! Why not that rap.i.s.t of ur prophet heal them or atleast feed some of y'll! Nonsense!! if you want go ahead and kill americans in northern nigeria,trust americans they will send their navy who will ra..pe those masqurade women, kill u weak illitrate mutherfuc..kers male and feed them to hungary fishes in ND rivers and lastly help nigeria divide without any shooting whivh is all our prayer. They will have a base in ur country after that oh i forget yu niggaz got no oil! Thats f.u.ckup cos they will leave u eddi..ots to decay like syria,yemen etc

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by BlackPikiN(m): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

Fool, which other people for naija you know wey get that kin facial and head shape and features? mumu......you fc-kg cowards.

You are the f00l!
you all have to drag the Igbo to this sham to make it look legitimate. Lol..
You are the coward! Stoppoid mofo

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Ufeolorun(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2012
What an ego bursting picture. It Questions a lot of hateful rhetoric we often see here hence the need to put a spin on it.
Ordinarily it shouldn't matter but on NL it does a great deal- too much online chest-beating conventions.

@real topic,
Òjò ńkù onígbúre ńpalẹ̀mọ́, kíni kí elélùbọ́ ṣe cheesy #proverb
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2012
You nailed it! can't imagine what is running through the minds of these internet self denying egocentric bigots after seeing this pictures of "ibo- boko" hoisting biafran culture side by side with that of bokoharam.

Still waiting for mazi Onlytruth to address us on this mind-blowing breathtaking events. LWKMD!

Ufeolorun: What an ego bursting picture. It Questions a lot of hateful rhetoric we often see here hence the need to put a spin on it.
Ordinarily it shouldn't matter but on NL it does a great deal- too much online chest-beating conventions.

@real topic,
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Akanbiedu(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2012
Good. Its time for Islam to move into igboland.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by sheyguy: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2012
It has always been like this from day one . . . From the days of Awo, Zik, and ATB . . . Igbo-Hausa relationship . . . we all know those who have a price for their everything . . . Chai! the thing get as im be sha oh . . . Buncha sellouts!!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Akanbiedu(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2012
Ufeolorun: What an ego bursting picture. It Questions a lot of hateful rhetoric we often see here hence the need to put a spin on it.

@real topic,

I hope you are not taking the hateful rhetorics seriously?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Ufeolorun(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

I hope you are not taking the hateful rhetorics seriously?
At all but you can't really ignore them,the net reflects a lot about real life possibilities
cheesy
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Andrew3(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2012
Am sure non of them has even watched the movie angry angry angry
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by jedisco(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2012
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DrSadikMagaji(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2012
rafhell: if only these fake and hypocritical muslims will rise up like this against boko haram terrorism, religious intolerance and everything negativ then they would win my respect. but for now i see them as nothing but terrorists and hypocrites.
piss!!!

eyya...hu da f do u tinWani bakatsine ya samu karin albashi lokacin da aka yi karin a cikin
mulkin Abdulsalam. A' da duk albashin sa basu fi dubu biyu sai gashi ya
tashi da kusan dubu goma. A kan hanyan gida ya tsaya don yayi sallah,
da ya je rukuhu sai lalub'i aljahun wadonsa sai bai ji alarma kudin ba sai
ya ce "za ayi bura-uba". Kuma ya cigaba da sallan sa, da yake sujada sai kuma laluban aljihun wandansa, sai ya ji sunanan sai ya ce "Toh". A she
dama dai kudin sun je gefen wandan sa ne bai sa ni ba.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Sagamite(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2012
rafhell: if only these fake and hypocritical muslims will rise up like this against boko haram terrorism, religious intolerance and everything negativ then they would win my respect. but for now i see them as nothing but terrorists and hypocrites.
piss!!!

It is haram to rise against or condemn their "muslim brothers and sisters".

So as far as they are concerned, it is okay for their "muslim brothers and sisters" to kill kaffirs like you. You just make sure you don't kill their "muslim brothers and sisters" otherwise you will see the wrath of muslims.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by femmy2010(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2012
are they burning Turkish flag too?

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by agent22: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2012
Are they trying to deceive yorubas with this pix cos I know Igbo people are too smart for this.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Agimor(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2012
Only if burning of flags can let them reach an amicable settlement.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by ofala(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2012
asha 80:

someone is obviously playing a fast one.imagine carrying ofor to a protest march and involving kids.who are they trying to deceive?

Don't mind them jare....jokers!
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by jude33084(m): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Kai! I don laugh so tey tears come comot for my eyes. Choi!! See " Alhaji John" or "mallam Chukuma" dey follow protest with him ofor shocked. May Igwe "Alhaji Jude" live longer, Iseeeee grin

angry hey there is no Alhaji Jude angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu / Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk / Deadly Militants Will Emerge To Replace Tompolo – Youth Leader Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.