Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film (21244 Views)

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
Burning USA or Isreali flags does not harm them at all, if you guys get morale go fight them and stop disturbing our peace biko. Imagine a country with islam
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by vanbonattel: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
gboss4sure: Burning USA or Isreali flags does not harm them at all, if you guys get morale go fight them and stop disturbing our peace biko. Imagine a country with islam

Wasting their chop money, ignorance is bliss. Anyway, igbo guys selling clothes can make money from this, just buy and sell more american/isreal flags to the mumus

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
There is no ibo man in that pix, that pics is camouflage, none of them looks like an igbo

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
van bonattel:

Wasting their chop money, ignorance is bliss. Anyway, igbo guys selling clothes can make money from this, just buy and sell more american/isreal flags to the mumus

Well said, if they need more cloths or even flags i can arrange for them provided they pay me good
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Ufeolorun(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
Sagamite:

Stop holding your breath!

Maclatunji would never come on this thread once he spots my username on the thread.

He knows if he comes here, he would inevitably chat shyt, and I would intellectually humiliate him.

So once he sees "Sagamite" on the thread, he would not even attempt to join this kind of discussion.

Trust me!
Seriously! Ojomiloju cheesy
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by topsyking: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
van bonattel:

No wonder you fail exams, if you believe those guys are igbo just for a wrapper torn into four and 2oo naira caps, then your iq is lower than that of mumu
I can see u r a big fool..when u say they disguise like igbo..is igbo d only tribe in nigeria.why can't dey disguise like efik,ibibio,yoruba,niger delta..why must it br igbo..the problem of nigeria will never be solve if dis two tribe still exist in nigeria
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by vanbonattel: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
topsyking:
I can see u r a big fool..when u say they disguise like igbo..is igbo d only tribe in nigeria.why can't dey disguise like efik,ibibio,yoruba,niger delta..why must it br igbo..the problem of nigeria will never be solve if dis two tribe still exist in nigeria

Which other tribe in this hell hole commands the type of attention the igbo ppl enjoys. Every igbo person is a born celebrity. Any no entity will like to kill igbos because that's the champions league of murders cool

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Afam4eva(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
Is this how desperate this mallams are? I doubt any Igbo man will risk his life in the name of protesting for mohammed. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
afam4eva: Is this how desperate this mallams are? I doubt any Igbo man will risk his life in the name of protesting for mohammed. Rubbish.

There is absolutely no reason why they have to fake ibo protesters. It doesn't help their cause in any way. What I don't get is how ibos who claim to be Jews will also burn Israeli flags? How do you balance this?

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by tucker12(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
See the thing that strikes me the most is burning of US flags and Israel in Nigeria.Am just full of wonders
Its so clear this protest is a master minded of wicked people. Spiritual heads who have lied that peace peace yet the cloth of bloodshed is their idealogical DNA. What about the killing of the American Ambassador and staffs of US diplomatic mission? meanwhile a muslim government minister in Pakistan declared a bounty for killing of the US movie maker.... undecided undecided undecided. frankly I don't think I wanna belong to such gathering where Hate super imposes all actions.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by manny4life(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
Aigbofa:

There is absolutely no reason why they have to fake ibo protesters. It doesn't help their cause in any way. What I don't get is how ibos who claim to be Jews will also burn Israeli flags? How do you balance this?

When you protest, did you wear your traditional attire? If NO, then I guess the answer to your first question has been answered. Oh, now you want to spin the "Igbos' claiming to be Jews burning the Israeli Flag"? Aren't you guys comical? Well, stupidity can be forgiven, so no big deal. If people have to STOOP so damn low to drag a major tribe in their bullshit, then it speaks volume - IGBO IS STRONG AND POWERFUL. It takes different stunts to pull down a greater force. I mean, if Igbo's were of less power and less importance, who gives a sh.it right? Well, the message is clear, and what I can deduce so far is - WE'RE STRONG but nonetheless, STICK TOGETHER. Igbo's are not fought only by tribe but religion as well... Damn, we're too much

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Cusubaba(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2012
topsyking:
hahaha.... Typical yoruba pig, why not those other tribes you mention comments on this trend, why must it be only ugly yorubas ape comments on this trend. No wonder Hausa's called Yorubas 'eberiiebe' meaning Animal with two mouth. Every body knows yorubas as sentimental pigs, so my question to Igbos, have you ever put lipstick on a pig? The answer is no, but honestly if you put lipstick on a pig, it still a pig. Yorubas are pigs because they mumu like pig and deity like pig and yoruba girls smile like pig. Is sad, that Awolowo free education to yorubas is useless. It's like bathing a pig, it will still go to diety place because that is where pig live.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
manny4life:

When you protest, did you wear your traditional attire? If NO, then I guess the answer to your first question has been answered. Oh, now you want to spin the "Igbos' claiming to be Jews burning the Israeli Flag"? Aren't you guys comical? Well, stupidity can be forgiven, so no big deal. If people have to STOOP so damn low to drag a major tribe in their bullshit, then it speaks volume - IGBO IS STRONG AND POWERFUL. It takes different stunts to pull down a greater force. I mean, if Igbo's were of less power and less importance, who gives a sh.it right? Well, the message is clear, and what I can deduce so far is - WE'RE STRONG but nonetheless, STICK TOGETHER. Igbo's are not fought only by tribe but religion as well... Damn, we're too much

Apparently the ibos were trying to make their presence and solidarity felt by their hosts, even a dolt should know that.
Yes, since burning of American and Israeli flags goes hand in hand, I want to know how the Nigerian Jews deal with this conundrum, or they just burn both and hope no one is paying attention.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by ignis: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
van bonattel:

No wonder you fail exams, if you believe those guys are igbo just for a wrapper torn into four and 2oo naira caps, then your iq is lower than that of mumu
Does mumu av IQ?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
Cusubaba: hahaha.... Typical yoruba pig, why not those other tribes you mention comments on this trend, why must it be only ugly yorubas ape comments on this trend. No wonder Hausa's called Yorubas 'enoebebe' meaning Animal with two mouth. Every body knows yorubas as sentimental pigs, so my question to Igbos, have you ever put lipstick on a pig? The answer is no, but honestly if you put lipstick on a pig, it still a pig. Is sad, that Awolowo free education to yorubas is useless. It's like bathing a pig, it will still go to diety place because that is where pig live.

Too bad no one gave you any education, free or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by fortyfeet(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
Lazy lads!

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by dayokanu(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
ndu_chucks: Our Kano indigenes of Igbo etraction are represented in this protest.

I await the spin which our very own Eze Ndigbo Gburubguru of NL, Onlytruthprotester, will put on this one. Igbo Kwueze nu!! cheesy

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/829605_kano_-_5_jpg4511c06e1afa7a204b97ff8f2d9b32e3[/img]

Na wa oo
Ibo ppl can do anything for money. I sure say na 50Naira each dem give these people

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by dayokanu(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
ndu_chucks: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/829605_kano_-_5_jpg4511c06e1afa7a204b97ff8f2d9b32e3[/img]

MASSOB: Movement for the actualization of the Sovereign State of Bikoharam
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by manny4life(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
Aigbofa:

Apparently the ibos were trying to make their presence and solidarity felt by their hosts, even a dolt should know that.
Yes, since burning of American and Israeli flags goes hand in hand, I want to know how the Nigerian Jews deal with this conundrum, or they just burn both and hope no one is paying attention.

So what criteria did you use to determine it's the Igbo's? By their clothing/attire? Like seriously, I really want to hear this.

What is there to deal with? Haven't the leader of ndigbo in the North distanced himself as well as Igbos that they know nothing about this neither did they endorse this? I know you're intelligent but please, don't make unintelligent remarks, go back to the first page, @asha80 put up the news report(s) on there from various sources.

SO I ASK AGAIN, WHAT IS THERE TO DEAL WITH ? When a leader has issued a news reports stating unequivocally that have no association with such, do you want heaven to fall from the sky?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Cusubaba(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
Aigbofa:

Too bad no one gave you any education, free or otherwise.
too bad ur educated but still mumu like pig. It sad that Awolowo free education to u is useless.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by fortyfeet(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
Aigbofa:

Believing that Igbos are christians and Americans too. They want to show that even the Igbos are with them. What a show of shame!
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
manny4life:

So what criteria did you use to determine it's the Igbo's? By their clothing/attire? Like seriously, I really want to hear this.

What is there to deal with? Haven't the leader of ndigbo in the North distanced himself as well as Igbos that they know nothing about this neither did they endorse this? I know you're intelligent but please, don't make unintelligent remarks, go back to the first page, @asha80 put up the news report(s) on there from various sources.

SO I ASK AGAIN, WHAT IS THERE TO DEAL WITH ? When a leader has issued a news reports stating unequivocally that have no association with such, do you want heaven to fall from the sky?

One of them was holding a placard saying: “Ohaneze Ndigbo na sopulu Mohammed“! And they are dressed in ibo attire, what other evidence do I need?
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, carries a placard saying "am a duck", it must be a duck.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
Are you people not the majority in Kano anymore? Before elections Ohaneze Ndigbo claimed to constitute 40% voting population in Kano, a figure far greater than that of Hausa/Fulani put together going by how diverse Kano is, by calculations 3 million people living in Kano presently are Ibos which then translates to over a quarter of million ibo Muslims. Dude, You can't eat your cake and want it back.

Very soon na Mazi Alhaji Jude go be the emir of Kano. LWKMD.

See Obinna for front with him red cap shocked. I don laugh so tey I fit piss for my trouser. Who ever pulled this stunts must be a member of nairaland. I suspect Alj Harem.

manny4life:

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Bababo(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
Foolish,idiotic nd senseless dogs!, re they to fight 4 Allah or Allah 4 thm?y ll they protest 4 Allah, wis i knw as its going may erupt somthg riotic nd bloody if care is not taken.muslims nd d US re not getten wise at all.May 4giv me nd al those causing riots nd killing 4 his name.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Delightbaby(f): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
How on earth do u think an Igbo man could join housa moslems in a protest of their prohet? Dis is a moslem treak. Do u think Igbo men don't like their life 2 d extend of protesting. It is nt possible bt be on ur guide because dis moslem r looking 4 a way 2 strik Igbo pple dat is why some of dem disguised like Igbo man. Again dis shows dat house moslems jealous Igbo men. Den dos of u dat r stil dere in d north, shld be on watch against dis pple because any little chance dey will strik. GOD bless Igbo pple n all
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ibos are putting their 6million Population in Kano to good use
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
manny4life:

The same leader that said igbo are 3 million in Kano? He is not credible.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
dayokanu: Ibos are putting their 6million Population in Kano to good use

....oh yeah, 6M in a population of 9.5M total.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Coldfaya(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
Two things amaze me with all dis islam protest;
1st is d media is just blowing dis shit outa proportion
And 2nd wtf is wrong wif dis islam peeps sef. I keep asking; do u a mortal have to fight for a supreme beign? If ur God was insulted, let Him fight n show Himself. #i dey vex sotey I d laf# makes me doubt if it is really a religion of peace. Mtchew
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
Who sabi ibo language? Whats the meaning of sopulu?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
Dudu_Negro: Who sabi ibo language? Whats the meaning of sopulu?

I was hoping someone would translate that. So far nobody seems to be in "sopulu" of that placard.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
Those guys most have gone to the root of ibo linguistic to pull that word out. still waiting for the meaning, epic laughter is what I enjoy from this thread.

Dudu_Negro: Who sabi ibo language? Whats the meaning of sopulu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts / Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics / New NASS Principal Officers’ Residences Violate Abuja Master Plan

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.