Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees (28629 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! / Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
eaglechild:
U were just given a friendly advice and u're going all gaga.
Don't blame odumchi blame crayola who did u in.

STFU did me in?? Fvcking clown!!

So, you missed Odumchi's comment, no? GTFOH!!
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by kandiikane(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
Lol@ how some little b!tch is vibrating all over this thread.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by eaglechild: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
kandiikane: Lol@ how some little b!tch is vibrating all over this thread.
The thing tire me oh.
I think 'he' is suffering frm some sort of post traumatic stress disorder following crayola bashing.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
What did I miss?

*checks previous pages*
Gat damn!!!!
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by kandiikane(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
eaglechild:
The thing tire me oh.
I think 'he' is suffering frm some sort of post traumatic stress disorder following crayola bashing.

Na soo oo. Post 'his' pic and come see how the goat go dey form like say him get epilepsy
Ileke-IdI:
What did I miss?

*checks previous pages*
Gat damn!!!!
I suspect you. tongue
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
lol she's not me o.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by basisop(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

I'm just having fun...

Fun? shocked
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by kandiikane(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
^'he' dey chat shyt.

The goat cried himself to sleep after croyola1.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by dabossman(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
It's not surprising that we have gotten to this point in this country. Let us stop deceiving ourselves, our Constituition is riddled with holes and grave irregularities. One law usually counters the other. A thousand lawyers will draw out a thousand interpretations from our constitutional laws that are so not clearly defined.

It saddens my heart that a Nigerian cannot abide in any part of this country without being treated like noutcast by the 'indigenes'. But then what do you expect in a country where we hold on so dearly to that ludicrous term "State of Origin." There is hardly any form you fill that you don't have it in it. How many of my Ibo brothers venting here fill the state of their birth in bio-data forms? Instead we are quick to fill our State of Origins, even if we've never been there before or visit occassionally. How many of my Yoruba brothers born in the east can contest an election in "Igboland" without being called a non-indigene. Now we are complaining.

We are so quick to say I'm first an Ibo man, a Yoruba man, and Hausa man and so on before I'm a Nigerian. Give me Biafra, give me Odua, give me Niger Delta, give me Arewa! Can't we all just get along?

Naptu has said it all. I don't think the Lagos State government acted illegally. They probably found a legal loophole in our flawed Constitution. Let us do away with this "State of Origin" nonsense. Where you are born is where you originated from.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
This is what you get when you say NO to fugly bytches, they end up following you everywhere like flies... Bwahahaha

They lurk and following my profile everywhere to see which thread I'm on... grin

You must really e-love the shymexx character to do that... Bu hey, I love my e-stans as long you don't come to my front door with that, it's cool on the internet...

Had to get my boy to come have a laugh with me about these e-stalkers..

I love my stans...
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by buffny: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
Austine.E:

thesame cowards,slippery,very ugly,dirty,stinking,irritating yorobers,with faces infested with tribal marks that cld easily be mistaken for cat whiskers! Eba Yoruba munching cave monkeys that doesnt hesitate in begging me for arms as soon as i step my feet in lagos!come to think of it,how cld the yoruba tribe allow millions of their youths waste away in squalor,thuggery and penury in the name of Area-boys(Alaye) and only waiting for the hard working Igbos to drop crumbs from our abundance to feed them!Area-boyism and dirty gutter-like prostitutn is now a way of life of the Yorobers!thats why Tinubu and his cohorts will reign for a very longtime in Yorobers land,because all it takes to stay on board is just to give away a few pots of eba and all d hungry dirty youths will come lining up behind him...A tribe that defines ugliness from Abiola,Obasanjo,Bankole,Thiefunubu,Rashidi Yekini to the one conceived today!and to every mama Iyabo pooing in an open market place,dirty stinking tribe!a friend who graduated from MAULAG complained of Yorobers girls who hardly wash their undies and moves around in offensive odour(dirty culture),he thankd God that he is through with the university!

keep ur igbo armed robber self in ur akpu village.

dirty stinking akpu smelling igbo bastard.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by CyberG: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

We stood our ground and fought nigeria and the western world put together for a brutal 30months without food....mudafucka I am proud that my ppl didn't chicken out. We stood our ground and fought nigeria and their western allies for a bloody 30months! Benin conquered lagos,named it Eko and colonized you.Fulani defeated the ilorin empire and islamized you. Fulani massacrered you in oyo,colonized and islamized you. Yoruba women are the ones feeding their husband like african american women. You lots are weaklings and cannot keep ur diick in your pants. We Igbo are too brave for you!

iboz did not fight for 30 months because the Nigerian government paused for several times, months at a stretch sometimes to give dialogue a chance despite ojukus empty belligerence. Be honest to say that the war was not fought as a war but rather a brother's conflict in which the goal is not to destroy your own people but bring him back from his error. If it were to be a total war, fought with complete brutality, no retreat, no surrender; iboz will be extinct today. Did you read about the war in he Congo? Educate yourself. For example, the Nigerian army accepted Biafra surrender and gave them a chance to. If that war was fought with complete total brutality and annihilation, it would not even last 6 months. Go and check history and think very well and you will realize a colony of ants has no hope against a man with unlimited supply of gamalin-20 mixed with petrol and lighter.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by CyberG: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Never in doubt my home is Ogbomosho in Oyo State.

I am just a resident of Lagos NOT an indigene. Unlike some people who wan die for another man land claiming its No mans Land

And you could damn well decide to be an indigene and no Yoruba would care and welcome you as much as they welcome themselves. Just like a Lagos man or woman could move to Ogbomosho (e.g. through marriage) and Ogbomoshos would hardly bother - they see every SW as one really. The SWesterners have no vile ambitions like iboz to claim another person's land. The SW lands are large enough for everyone and when Lagos becomes truly saturated, it is a small matter to start developing and joining parts of Oyo and Ogun to Lagos in high flying development.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by naptu2: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
Check out the bile and bigotry! All because of sensationalist journalism and a little misunderstanding.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by naptu2: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
I was about to provide some context and background on the story, when I heard something (very funny) on the BBC.

Chinese officials have devised a new method of dealing with street traders. . . They stare at them (yes, stare).

This morning, chinese law enforcement officials gathered on a certain street and stared at the illegal street traders. After a few minutes the street traders left in shame and embarrassment.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by buffny: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
M-16:
This darkie hog wash don't learn a simple ,Yorubas are cursed black race living in squalor and ragged dream's .
My discerned blue print of south west disaster period is full filling gradually , I mentioned, that flooding will sink south west Nigeria ,you thought it was blaspheming but wait a minute I told you I saw divine hand moving to shame evil dark race yorobbers ,wait for meteorite size of lagos surulere stadium , Waiting for volcanic dust and sulfur to sweet over south west Apes in their diseased Quarantine in the southwest Ape dungeon .

buhaha and we yorubas will laff when erosion swallow your entire region. erosion and mudslide.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
PointB: [size=18pt]I call on Anambra (and other Igbos) citizens living in Lagos not to vote for Tinubu/ACN in 2015. Place your thumbs where your security and freedom is assured - any party but ACN. Tyranny must not be rewarded. [/size]

Abeg please increase this campaign. We want to see the might of Igbos in Lagos and test their 80% population in Lagos

Anumpam
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
buffny:

buhaha and we yorubas will laff when erosion swallow your entire region. erosion and mudslide.

Which region? The entire Igbo land is largely uninhabitable which explains why they run to even Kano and maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by T9ksy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Which region? The entire Igbo land is largely uninhabitable which explains why they run to even Kano and maiduguri.

@ bolded,.......even at the pain of death.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
M-16:
Yorobbers are ugly smelly hog's using white linen/ Asian made lace to cover their ugly smelly dark body .look at your ugly faces in the mirror and see your image ,it is really precisely how you were made ,see the reflection of your internal ugliness which is reflecting physically in that mirror hanging on your mold and mildew bed room wall . You haters of igbo's has quickly forget igbo's contribution to your church offering in your south west babylon land full of fake churches snaring gullible church goer , Tribalism in in everything about yorubas even you are trying to be their brothers keeper . EVIL TRIBE OF SOUTH WEST NIGERIA , your basket of iniquity is over filled surely it will bury y'all in your graves . grin grin tongue shocked

Bros when are you returning to the Arochukwu cave you came from? Abi you wan die for Yorubaland ni?
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by kandiikane(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
Jarus, na me only dey see this tribal back and forth?

Plus, why isn't that uncircumcised goat not on ban leave?
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Onlytruth(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
M-16:
Sorry Tribe please stop thinking about igbo's please think about the flood . Go ask Al gore .SOUTHWEST Nigeria will be under 50 feet of flood water .go write this down . cool cool cool cool cry cry cry Cry me a river you already started swimming in your river of iniquity. UNTIL you delete igbo's from your amala ewedu stinking mouth then we will ...................................... Be warn olodumare loma pa elede

That is part of why I laugh at any Igbo man building a house in Lagos.
I met an Ijaw man yesterday and we started talking about Nigeria. He is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from all Ijaws I've read from here on Nairaland.
The guy understood things like the fact that Nigeria's coastal areas will be swallowed up soon, and that upland Eastern Nigeria may be their only hope of survival then.
He also lamented the fact that Nigerians are so illiterate and cannot see beyond 5 years at a time.

Comments from some Yoruba folks here are so illiterate!
God forbid.

I still reiterate my warning to umu Igbo to think twice before building anything in Lagos.
Agbachaa oso aguo mile! cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by nduchucks: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
Onlytruth:
The guy understood things like the fact that Nigeria's coastal areas will be swallowed up soon, and that upland Eastern Nigeria may be their only hope of survival then.
He also lamented the fact that Nigerians are so illiterate and cannot see beyond 5 years at a time.

Eze gburugburu, you are a dummy, dummy!

Your hopes, wishes, and aspirations are centered on the coastal areas of Nigeria being swallowed up, rendering the Eastern Nigeria our only hope, ko?

I suppose you are not aware of the 'Great Wall of Lagos which will be over 8 kilometres long and made from tens of thousands of concrete blocks (accropodes) weighing 5 tons each which interlock loosely to form an effective barrier that dispels the force of the waves and provides the primary armoured sea defence'.

F.Y.I Similar techniques will be used to protect other coastal areas. The Greate Wall of lagos, partially funded by Yar'Adua grants, was already well over 3 kilometres long and is growing at the rate of about 6 metres a day as of March this year.

Siddone for diaspora dey wait make things fall apart and I promise you say you go dey dia for the next 50 years and One Nigeria go dey kampe.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Onlytruth(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Eze gburugburu, you are a dummy, dummy!

Your hopes, wishes, and aspirations are centered on the coastal areas of Nigeria being swallowed up, rendering the Eastern Nigeria our only hope, ko?

I suppose you are not aware of the 'Great Wall of Lagos which will be over 8 kilometres long and made from tens of thousands of concrete blocks (accropodes) weighing 5 tons each which interlock loosely to form an effective barrier that dispels the force of the waves and provides the primary armoured sea defence'.

F.Y.I Similar techniques will be used to protect other coastal areas. The Greate Wall of lagos, partially funded by Yar'Adua grants, was already well over 3 kilometres long and is growing at the rate of about 6 metres a day as of March this year.

Siddone for diaspora dey wait make things fall apart and I promise you say you go dey dia for the next 50 years and One Nigeria go dey kampe.

My advise is not for dummies like you. The man I spoke with yesterday is a thoroughly educated man like moi cool (he has read hundreds of books from leading thinkers from all corners of the globe). He and I basically agreed on one point -Nigeria is an illiterate country, thanks to the ndu_chucks of Nigeria (educated illiterates) having a vice-like choke hold on Nigerian leadership.

Let me ask you one question: Would there be a beach, or other sea access after your sea walls are built? Would you seal off the coasts entirely (from west to east) using sea barriers?

Educated nama. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by nduchucks: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
Choose one:

(a)Do not protect your coast line and lose your beaches, the surrounding areas, and lives.

(b)Save your coastline and save the surrounding areas and lives.

Eze dummy Onlytruth prefers option (a), in a clear case of idiocy and senselessness. You are a fool if you think the way to protect coastlines require the entire coastline to be sealed off. I thought you were more enlightened, unfortunately I don't have time to educate you further on this matter, go and read up.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Onlytruth(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
ndu_chucks: Choose one:

(a)Do not protect your coast line and lose your beaches, the surrounding areas, and lives.

(b)Save your coastline and save the surrounding areas and lives.

Eze dummy Onlytruth prefers option (a), in a clear case of idiocy and senselessness. You are a fool if you think the way to protect coastlines require the entire coastline to be sealed off. I thought you were more enlightened, unfortunately I don't have time to educate you further on this matter, go and read up.

Let me raise a question you never thought of.

How do you protect such areas against flooding occassioned by tropical rains? I hope you realize that the runoffs must end in the Atlantic ocean.
Ngwa answer this one.

I dey wait patiently. wink cool
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by nduchucks: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
Onlytruth:

Let me raise a question you never thought of.

How do you protect such areas against flooding occassioned by tropical rains? I hope you realize that the runoffs must end in the Atlantic ocean.
Ngwa answer this one.

I dey wait patiently. wink cool

Eze Ndiigbo, please watch this CNN special about Eko Atlantic for a bit more education. Watch the video and let me know if you have further questions afterwards. olodo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Onlytruth(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Eze Ndiigbo, please watch this CNN special about Eko Atlantic for a bit more education. Watch the video and let me know if you have further questions afterwards. olodo

So, Eko Atlantic will be replicated all along the entire Nigeria sea borders abi?
Why is the same Lagos having some of the worst flooding in Nigeria even as we speak, and can you then imagine what would happen after the sea barriers are completed.

Ol'boy come make I borrow you a little of Igbo man's brains. I won't charge a dime. wink
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by sheyguy: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
Onlytruth:

So, Eko Atlantic will be replicated all along the entire Nigeria sea borders abi?
Why is the same Lagos having some of the worst flooding in Nigeria even as we speak, and can you then imagine what would happen after the sea barriers are completed.

Ol'boy come make I borrow you a little of Igbo man's brains. I won't charge a dime. wink
Igbo man brain?! You mean the type in charge of Enugu or which one? Don't even think of assembling a plastic made in china Ark in Lagos . . . Lagosians know what suites them . . .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Obaseki Sacks State Worker For Testifying Against Party In Election Case / Rotimi Amaechi Orders Chinese Company To Employ Nigerian Engineers. Photos / Lagos Policemen In Fear Over CP Alleged Fight Back, Hand-pick Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.