Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,667 members, 7,889,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees (28630 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! / Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 12:40am On Sep 27, 2012
asha 80:

please answer the concurrent and exclusive lists questions as it seems that is the bone of contention to your understanding about this issue.nigeria and usa are not practicing the same type of federalism(ie if your call nigeria a federal state)

I'm ignorant so dear professor explain it to me cry What as a governor could I do in my state in Nigeria, start from there kiss

Tell me what I can't and can do kiss
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by asha80(m): 12:40am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:

Yes I gladly will remain ignorant because at the end of the day, you get to suffer I don't cool

When I go home, light with be their, if I want to take a shower I don't need to pray over the water pass it through several filters and pour detol before its safe to wash my a.s.s, no go slows or all the special touches life in nigeria has to offer grin

i guess you know me to know that i am suffering through the net undecided

and to think i was wasting my time with someone that does not understand nigeria sad
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
I don't stay there. Thank Gawd grin
I've always been an American, born and bred under the flag grin cool

You are one to talk don't you have like 50 accounts to your name and was outted under a female account grin

Another deranged clown... I'm the don hence why you lot are afraid of your own shadows - and I get new stans everyday accusing me of having a different ID...Bwahahahaha.... I'm the great in this bytch!!! grin

And who cares about where you were born, bred, and raised?? Go spew that rubbish to those born and raised in Nigeria - not me... undecided

America the land of the thieves... undecided
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by asha80(m): 12:41am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:

I'm ignorant so dear professor explain it to me cry What as a governor could I do in my state in Nigeria, start from there kiss

Tell me what I can't and can do kiss

forget as i thought i was arguing with someone who knows nigeria well.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 27, 2012
I get new stans everyday accusing me of having a new ID.... Bwahahahahaha

Shymexx gotta be the King in this bytch... cool

Just gotta keep 'em talking, yo... grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 12:43am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

Another deranged clown... I'm the don hence why you lot are afraid of your own shadows - and I get new stans everyday accusing me to have a different ID...Bwahahahaha.... I'm the great in this bytch!!! grin

And who cares where you were born, bred, and raised?? Go spew that rubbish to those born and raised in Nigeria - not me... undecided

America the land of the thieves... undecided

No dear even your own Ekiti babe ratted you out on that lol. You fled under the cover of night only to disapper for a few weeks before returning to this moniker grin

Obviously you, because you are the one doubting where I'm from Are you stupid?

Yes and we learned it from your overloards the British, my friend keep it moving don't you have a horse faced British woman to knock up so your visa doesn't expire in the UK?
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 12:44am On Sep 27, 2012
asha 80:

forget as i thought i was arguing with someone who knows nigeria well.

Ok so you don't know either? That's ok, didn't expect much from half a man anyway cry kiss

Maybe someone with a spine and his manhood intact could be of assistance

You can return to prostrating yourself in front of Fashola if you like seeing as you have nothing to return to back home cry
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
No dear even your own Ekiti babe ratted you out on that lol. You fled under the cover of night only to disapper for a few weeks before returning to this moniker grin

Obviously you, because you are the one doubting where I'm from Are you stupid?

Yes and we learned it from your overloards the British, my friend keep it moving don't you have a horse faced British woman to knock up so your visa doesn't expire in the UK?

Another impostor!!

I don't give two fvcks about where you're from, you're a millipede to me, and we don't belong in the same league....

I fathered the American language, you're an illegal alien over there hiding from the Arizona desert...

I don't need a visa, I was born with the red passport hanging on my umbilical cord, it's nothing to me... Hence, why I don't make noise about my nationality.... Higher black mind!! - get on my level...
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2012
Lat time I checked, shollypopz is also from Ekiti, so make I no vex yet lipsrsealed

I'm expecting a "random" ID to start insulting Crayola1 in a few minutes. Multiple ID users on nL sha grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 27, 2012
Igbotic slut claiming to be American, yet the slut stays mentioning all the Igbo cities - she even knows the villages....Bwahahahaha

Why do you guys like faking your nationality on NL?

That was the same way FlowerPower lied about being African American, till I exposed the lying scum...

You're ashamed of your ancestry and origin - inbred cowardly pigs...
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 12:52am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

Another impostor!!

I don't give two fvcks about where you're from, you're a millipede to me, and we don't belong in the same league....

I fathered the American language, you're an illegal alien over there hiding from the Arizona desert...

I don't need a visa, I was born with the red passport hanging on my umbilical cord, it's nothing to me... Hence, why I don't make noise about my nationality.... Higher black mind!! - get on my level...

If I'm all that and more why do you keep responding to me? What, now that you have been demoted to the NL Yoruba team waterboy and benchwarmer you are trying to redeem yourself by starting e-fights?

You are right, we are not in the same league, I didn't have to stuff myself in a dog cage as a stowaway to the US like you did to the UK grin

Never been to Arizona shocked

Like I said get back to your horse faced wife, you still need to put in work before you get that passport. Visa is not free grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 27, 2012
Stay following me around, slag - you'll die dreaming about me... Bwahhahahaha

You eat, sleep, drink, and think shymmex - I fvcked your brains up that bad, freaking stalker...
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 12:55am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx: Igbotic slut claiming to be American, yet the slut stays mentioning all the Igbo cities - she even knows the villages....Bwahahahaha

Why do you guys like faking your nationality on NL?

That was the same way FlowerPower lied about being African American, till I exposed the lying scum...

You're ashamed of your ancestry and origin - inbred cowardly pigs...

Or I could have gone to a place call college and take African studies classes, or the fact that I've been to Nigeria before also helps undecided

Why do you like making multiple accounts for a stupid forum?

Ashamed of what? I'm African American, which is miles ahead of being a Black Briton...or so I am told grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 12:56am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx: Stay following me around, slag - you'll die dreaming about me... Bwahhahahaha

You eat, sleep, drink, and think shymmex - I fvcked your brains up that bad, freaking stalker...

Once again you quoted me not the other way around you insignificant benchwarmer, before long you'll log in with another account to prove how badass you are grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
If I'm all that and more why do you keep responding to me? What, now that you have been demoted to the NL Yoruba team waterboy and benchwarmer you are trying to redeem yourself by starting e-fights?

You are right, we are not in the same league, I didn't have to stuff myself in a dog cage as a stowaway to the US like you did to the UK grin

Never been to Arizona shocked

Like I said get back to your horse faced wife, you still need to put in work before you get that passport. Visa is not free grin

Illegal alien, just pray Obama give you guys amnesty...

And brush up your thick Igbotic accent, freshie...

I'm your God and saviour, worship me, slut...

We'll never be in the same league, I employ your type to clean my toilet, you illegal alien....
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
Once again you quoted me not the other way around you insignificant benchwarmer, before long you'll log in with another account to prove how badass you are grin

Bytch, I'm a leader - I don't have time to follow people...

You're so beneath me, and I don't even see you...

Go suck a dyck and be useful for once in you sorry life, you illegal alien with a thick Igbotic accent...
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 12:59am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

Illegal alien, just pray Obama give you guys amnesty...

And brush up your thick Igbotic accent, freshie...

I'm your God and saviour, worship me, slut...

We'll never be in the same league, I employ your type to clean my toilet, you illegal alien....

Why would I need amnesty, once again I was born here...on American soil in fact in one of the states that made up the original 13 colonies of America, that's as American as it gets.

I have an American accent but how much you want to bet you don't "h'even ave a ouse in Lagos or ave never been to Nigeria in your life" grin

They have toilets in cardboard boxes? I mean the "mansion" you tell your folks back home?
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 27, 2012
You got off the boat like 2secs ago, yet you're American now, no?? GTFOH!!

I've got the tea party waiting for you, slag...

You'll be deported back to Anambra like your folks... Bwahahahaha
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:01am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

Bytch, I'm a leader - I don't have time to follow people...

You're so beneath me, and I don't even see you...

Go suck a dyck and be useful for once in you sorry life, you illegal alien with a thick Igbotic accent...

I'm surprised you know what a d1ck is, when's the last time you've seen your own? Or are you going off what you've been told about how the look grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:02am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx: You got off the boat like 2secs ago, yet you're American now, no?? GTFOH!!

I've got the tea party waiting for you, slag...

You'll be deported back to Anambra like your folks... Bwahahahaha

Yep, for 20+ years now coolLights up Brooklyn cool
Can't deport a natural born citizen, otherwise Obama would have long been kickin' it with the homies in Nairobi grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
Why would I need amnesty, once again I was born here...on American soil in fact in one of the states that made up the original 13 colonies of America, that's as American as it gets.

I have an American accent but how much you want to bet you don't "h'even ave a ouse in Lagos or ave never been to Nigeria in your life" grin

They have toilets in cardboard boxes? I mean the "mansion" you tell your folks back home?

The same cardboard boxes fathered the language of the country you're trying to claim with your thick accent, freshie... grin

Accent so thick, I could cut that shyte with a knife...

GTFOH with that fugly accent and claim Anambra... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

The same cardboard boxes fathered the language of the country you're trying to claim with your thick accent, freshie... grin

Accent so thick, I could cut that shyte with a knife...

GTFOH with that fugly accent and claim Anambra... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude stop trying so damn hard lol, what the hell are you even trying to say?

Ok if Anambra moves from Nigeria and is relocated on the Eastern seaboard, I'll claim it tongue

I heard that your face puts all accents to shame, you literally cried when people told you your face could cause small children to cry bloody murder grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:

Dude stop trying so damn hard lol, what the hell are you even trying to say?

Ok if Anambra moves from Nigeria and is relocated on the Eastern seaboard, I'll claim it tongue

Good.. Get a life and stop spewing nonsense about my state, ok?? Unlike you, I'm proud of my ancestry - do the same...

And you quoted me first, not the other way round...

Go and sin 'nomore'... Ciao!!
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:08am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

Good.. Get a life and stop spewing nonsense about my state, ok?? Unlike you, I'm proud of my ancestry - do the same...

And you quoted me first, not the other way round...

Go and sin 'nomore'... Ciao!!

You ain't shyte, your mama ain't shyte,your family ain't shyte, and most importantly of all the seventh circle of hell known as Lagos ain't shyte either grin

Negro how the f'ck do you like me now grin

Post where I quoted you first lying ba.stard grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
I heard that your face puts all accents to shame, you literally cried when people told you your face could cause small children to cry bloody murder grin

The same face that got all your Igbo sisters wanting to have my baby....

Still the cutest and sexiest in this bytch, and I'm cocky with it... wink
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by jaypee4(f): 1:09am On Sep 27, 2012
Wats wit de insult and abuses plz act like civilized men and woman, de bad words in dis forum is enough to brake Nigeria#pity# so much hatred in de air.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by ektbear: 1:09am On Sep 27, 2012
You guys are really entertaining.

Sometimes I think about buying a TV. But between Nairaland and Netflix, I don't need one cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
You ain't shyte, your mama ain't shyte,your family ain't shyte, and most importantly of all the seventh circle of hell known as Lagos ain't shyte either grin

Negro how the f'ck do you like me now grin

Post where I quoted you first lying ba.stard grin

I don't do 'yo momma' jokes, too old for that...

Go back to 12.37am - you quoted me first with your thick accent, slut...

Keep Lagos out of your mouth, illegal alien...
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:11am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

The same face that got all your Igbo sisters wanting to have my baby....

Still the cutest and sexiest in this bytch, and I'm cocky with it... wink

You know that's a lie when even people from your own ethnicity abandoned you when they saw that picture cheesy They said the laughing was so bad you damn near broke down and begged for them to lock the thread grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:13am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

I don't do 'yo momma' jokes, too old for that...

Go back to 12.37am - you quoted me first with your thick accent, slut...

Keep Lagos out of your mouth, illegal alien...

Post it now, or are you too lazy to do that?

Lagos ain't shyte and I'll say it till the day I die or Lagos actually improves, I better order a casket then grin
Yes prosti.tute jokes are much better grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
You know that's a lie when even people from your own ethnicity abandoned you when they saw that picture cheesy They said the laughing was so bad you damn near broke down and begged for them to lock the thread grin

Slut, i got banned...

Bytch, post your pics and I'll post mine with shymmex on it for confirmation...

You'd wanna suck my dyck at first sight...

Got your igbo sisters on this dyck all the time, I don't discriminate... wink
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by ektbear: 1:15am On Sep 27, 2012
Btw, certainly I can see how someone who grew up in America doesn't think much of Lagos.

But relative to many other locations in Nigeria and Africa, it is pretty good.

If it weren't, people wouldn't be relocating there en masse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Orders Chinese Company To Employ Nigerian Engineers. Photos / Lagos Policemen In Fear Over CP Alleged Fight Back, Hand-pick Posting / Rivers Government Seals NLC Secretariat In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.