Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees (28627 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! / Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by ektbear: 1:16am On Sep 27, 2012
No offense, but what type of man refers to himself as the "cutest and sexiest."

That is pretty weird dude
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:

Post it now, or are you too lazy to do that?

Lagos ain't shyte and I'll say it till the day I die or Lagos actually improves, I better order a casket then grin
Yes prosti.tute jokes are much better grin

You quoted me first, stay in your lane, and keep my state out of your mouth..

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:17am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

Slut, i got banned...

Bytch, post your pics and I'll post mine with shymmex on it for confirmation...

You'd wanna suck my dyck at first sight...

Got your igbo sisters on this dyck all the time, I don't discriminate... wink

You were not banned you left because you were called out on your bs lmao grin
What's the point you'll hunt down someone that doesn't have a face that raises the dead and pass it off as your own, its not beneath you to pull such a stunt.

Once again can you remember the last time you've seen your d1ck, or are you referring the hypothetical one you supposedly have.

Sticking your pencil through a cutout of Genevieve Nnaji doesn't count dear undecided
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:19am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

You quoted me first, stay in your lane, and keep my state out of your mouth..

In response to a post you made to me, or did you not see what you just posted. So you bothered me and when I wasn't a push over are now trying to back out like the puss.y you are?

Not surprised. Its hard to be a man when you are turning 36 and havent had your balls to drop yet cry
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
You were not banned you left because you were called out on your bs lmao grin
What's the point you'll hunt down someone that doesn't have a face that raises the dead and pass it off as your own, its not beneath you to pull such a stunt.

Once again can you remember the last time you've seen your d1ck, or are you referring the hypothetical one you supposedly have.

Sticking your pencil through a cutout of Genevieve Nnaji doesn't count dear undecided

Bwahahahaha

Why would I leave and abandon an old handle, for a new one with the same name, but a different spelling?? - You're not that bright, and I doubt you live in America...

Hell yeah, I've got stalkers, and one of them has been stalking me all day - and she has already posted on this thread as well... I'm that great, I've got stalkers following me everywhere on an anonymous forum.. grin Get on my level...
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
In response to a post you made to me, or did you not see what you just posted. So you bothered me and when I wasn't a push over are now trying to back out like the puss.y you are?

Not surprised. Its hard to be a man when you are turning 36 and havent had your balls to drop yet cry

Puss.y? Bwahahahaha undecided undecided undecided

Hell yeah, I'm 36.. Bwahahaha

You're old enough to be my aunt but I don't discriminate, I'd fvck you ar.se up, face down, if you look half decent(something I doubt)...

Join my fan club, I've got like 50 members already!! cool
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:27am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahahahaha

Why would I leave and abandon an old handle, for a new one with the same name, but a different spelling?? - You're not that bright, and I doubt you live in America...

Hell yeah, I've got stalkers, and one of them has been stalking me all day - and she has already posted on this thread as well... I'm that great, I've got stalkers following me everywhere on an anonymous forum.. grin Get on my level...

Ok pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about.
Yeah dear you are not worth stalking by any stretch of the imagination.

I don't know why you are bragging about living in the UK when we all know this is how you got there, and now maintain residency by going down on the uglist british broad you can find grin
[img]http://www..com/talk/?action=dlattach&topic=133033.0&attach=45236&image[/img]
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:28am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

Puss.y? Bwahahahaha undecided undecided undecided

Hell yeah, I'm 36.. Bwahahaha

You're old enough to be my aunt but I don't discriminate, I'd fvck you ar.se up, face down, if you look half decent(something I doubt)...

Join my fan club, I've got like 50 members already!! cool

Like I said everyone remembers the thread you posted your photo which is why no one has come to your defense, even tribalism is no match for that photo you posted grin

You are not a player in the slightest so why do you keep pretending grin
You'll take it where you can get it even if its from a demented baglady with nothing but gums in her mouth, you are in no position to be picky grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
Ok pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about.
Yeah dear you are not worth stalking by any stretch of the imagination.

I don't know why you are bragging about living in the UK when we all know this is how you got there, and now maintain residency by going down on the uglist british broad you can find grin

Brag about the UK?? - I talk about being Nigerian/Lagosian/Ijebu on here everyday... Heck, it's even on my signature... Why should I brag about a place I've lived all my life?? The UK is worthless to me - I'm even trying to get the hell out of there to South America for the mulheres over there...

It seems you're confusing me with yourself - you're the one who keeps talking about being American, when it's obvious you're Igbo from Anambra State... Insecure much, no

I don't care about you, you quoted me, and I gave you what you asked for... Stop whining and brush up your thick accent, freshie... undecided
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
Like I said everyone remembers the thread you posted your photo which is why no one has come to your defense, even tribalism is no match for that photo you posted grin

You are not a player in the slightest so why do you keep pretending grin
You'll take it where you can get it even if its from a demented baglady with nothing but gums in her mouth, you are in no position to be picky grin

Posted my picture? Where and when? bwahahahahaha

I dare you to post yours and I'd post mine right now - I don't care if the stalkers steal it...

Yo, I'm picky and I'm cocky as fvck...

I only mess with model type chics, I'm cocky about my looks like that...
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:36am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

Brag about the UK?? - I talk about being Nigerian/Lagosian/Ijebu on here everyday... Heck, it's even on my signature... Why should I brag about a place I've lived all my live?? The UK is worthless to me - I'm even trying to get the hell out of there to South America for the mulheres over there...

It seems you're confusing me with yourself - you're the one who keeps talking about being American, when it's obvious you're Igbo from Anambra State... Insecure much, no

I don't care about you, you quoted me, and I gave you what you asked for... Stop whining and brush up your thick accent, freshie... undecided

Weren't you outed on that too? You even admitted you've never been to Lagos or Nigeria for that matter.

What about your life isn't a lie.

You said you were handsome and come to find out your face is the ultimate form of birth control, nothing dries a woman up faster that a no d1ck having ugly as..s man lipsrsealed

Once again did'nt you respond to me first or did you miss that part? Or you were talking to the wind? Though I could buy that, nothing you say is worth the time listening too tongue

Have you even been to the UK or is Warsaw now London for you?
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 27, 2012
Freiburger: Deporting people within their own country. How rediculous. undecided undecided undecided

A taste of what life would be when Biafra come to be. Mass deportations out of the west.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 27, 2012
I'll add you to the stalkers' list a la rainbow brite gang..

Bagga chics following me around on an anonymous forum - I'm that great...

Bwahahahaha
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:38am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

Posted my picture? Where and when? bwahahahahaha

I dare you to post yours and I'd post mine right now - I don't care if the stalkers steal it...

Yo, I'm picky and I'm cocky as fvck...

I only mess with model type chics, I'm cocky about my looks like that...

Yawn, if you are so confident in your looks why don't you prove it You need me to find your nonexistent d1ck too?

So you are an ugly no d1ck having man with a shitty personality, God is working overtime to make sure you don't procreate grin Your family line will end with you, no big loss though.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:39am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx: I'll add you to the stalkers' list a la rainbow brite gang..

Bagga chics following me around on an anonymous forum - I'm that great...

Bwahahahaha

Great,consider it your virtual black book because that's as close as you'll ever get grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
Weren't you outed on that too? You even admitted you've never been to Lagos or Nigeria for that matter.

What about your life isn't a lie.

You said you were handsome and come to find out your face is the ultimate form of birth control, nothing dries a woman up faster that a no d1ck having ugly as..s man lipsrsealed

Once again did'nt you respond to me first or did you miss that part? Or you were talking to the wind? Though I could buy that, nothing you say is worth the time listening too tongue

Have you even been to the UK or is Warsaw now London for you?

WTF is this slut talking about?? What the fvck is Warsaw?? Where did I mention Warsaw??

I already fvcked up so bad, you had to mention 'Warsaw'... Bwahahahahaha

Yeah, I'm ugly - and I've got these psychotic chics following me around on an anonymous forum... bwahahaha

Who follows an ugly guy?? grin grin

Get a new comeback - I can do this all night, british banter... It's NOTHING!!! cool
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 27, 2012
kids
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
Yawn, if you are so confident in your looks why don't you prove it You need me to find your nonexistent d1ck too?

So you are an ugly no d1ck having man with a shitty personality, God is working overtime to make sure you don't procreate grin Your family line will end with you, no big loss though.

I don't take nonsense from people... Be civil and I'd be civil...

Hel yeah, I'm ugly... undecided

Get a new come back..

And when are you going to post your pics??
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 27, 2012
ifeness: kids

I'm just having fun...
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:44am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

WTF is this slut talking about?? What the fvck is Warsaw?? Where did I mention Warsaw??

I already fvcked up so bad, you had to mention 'Warsaw'... Bwahahahahaha

Yeah, I'm ugly - and I've got these psychotic chics following me around on an anonymous forum... bwahahaha

Who follows an ugly guy?? grin grin

Get a new comeback - I can do this all night, british banter... It's NOTHING!!! cool

You know your black behind lives in Poland and you are passing off as London, it ain't the same thing grin

Because even the ugliest of human deserve some form of pity cry kiss

I know you can, when your not blowing your meal ticket into Europe or stocking boxes at the local grocery store what else is left for you to spend your free moments on this "forum". The fact you are bragging shows that having a life is something you passed on a long time ago grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:45am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

I don't take nonsense from people... Be civil and I'd be civil...

Hel yeah, I'm ugly... undecided

Get a new come back..

And when are you going to post your pics??

Yes you are the epitomy of civility lipsrsealed

First step is acceptance smiley

When you decide to post yours, but I don't really care to wait that long for disappointment and disgust. undecided
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
You know your black behind lives in Poland and you are passing off as London, it ain't the same thing grin

I know you can, when your not blowing your meal ticket into Europe or stocking boxes at the local grocery store what else is left for you to spend your free moments on this "forum". The fact you are bragging shows that having a life is something you passed on a long time ago grin

Hell yeah, I live in Poland - but it's still far better than Anambra, no??

I don't brag, I'm COCKY like that and I've got a reason to be...

You're just too easy... undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
Yes you are the epitomy of civility lipsrsealed

First step is acceptance smiley

When you decide to post yours, but I don't really care to wait that long for disappointment and disgust. undecided

I'd post mine if you post yours and come beat that, ar.se up, face down when I'm in yank in january(that's if you look decent enough).. wink wink grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:

A lot of struggling Africans in Europe trying to survive wont find this a pleasant joke at all. You don't have to go this far dude. You both don't need all these.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:49am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

Hell yeah, I live in Poland - but it's still far better than Anambra, no??

I don't brag, I'm COCKY like that and I've got a reason to be...

You're just too easy... undecided undecided

Well neither are better than NYC cool
Lol you have nothing to fall on but that, try again cheesy
Like I said an ugly man like yourself has little to fall back on and a shitty personality does not help you in the slightest.

Yeah...I hear you, so when are you going to scare grace us with your photo grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:51am On Sep 27, 2012
ifeness:

A lot of struggling Africans in Europe trying to survive wont find this a pleasant joke at all. You don't have to go this far dude. You both don't need all these.

Those Africans don't waste their lives on the internet trying to be a fake player to an audience that couldn't give a crap, so my comment is not directed to them. My comment is directed to the Shymexx of the world who live in a hellhole and want to pass it of as the Hampton's or Monaco or brag about how they run sh1t in a country they have never even step foot in. This guy talks big game and has never been to Lagos for one day grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
Well neither are better than NYC cool
Lol you have nothing to fall on but that, try again cheesy
Like I said an ugly man like yourself has little to fall back on and a shitty personality does not help you in the slightest.

Yeah...I hear you, so when or you going to scare grace us with your photo grin

Shitty personality?? It's an anonymous forum and I don't have time for time wasters - this isn't real life... If you come at me the right way, I'd do the same, get abusive, I'd show you I'm from the home of banter and abusive sense of humour...

I separate real life from the virtual world, that's the difference btw you and me....

And I'm cocky about my looks because girls love me like tampons.. wink grin

If you want my pics post yours, or send me a PM... And we finish off when I'm in NY in January(that's if you look decent enough)... wink wink
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
Those Africans don't waste their lives on the internet trying to be a fake player to an audience that couldn't give a crap, so my comment is not directed to them. My comment is directed to the Shymexx of the world who live in a hellhole and want to pass it of as the Hampton's or Monaco or brag about how they run sh1t in a country they have never even step foot in. This guy talks big game and has never been to Lagos for one day grin

I've never been to Lagos, but I know my roots and I'm proud of my roots... I don't go about faking it, I'm real like that - and I won't let you talk shyte about my ancestry...

I've been civil enough on this thread before you started talking crap...
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 1:59am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

Shitty personality?? It's an anonymous forum and I don't have time for time wasters - this isn't real life... If you come at me the right way, I'd do the same, get abusive, I'd show you I'm from the home of banter and abusive sense of humour...

I separate real life from the virtual world, that's the difference btw you and me....

And I'm cocky about my looks because girls love me like tampons.. wink grin

If you want my pics post yours, or send me a PM... And we finish off when I'm in NY in January(that's if you look decent enough)... wink wink

But it is to you since you have all the time in the world stay on here tongue grin

Please, fuc.k you is a greeting, an insult, and a term of endearment in NYC, nothing in Poland can compare.

How when you have all day to be here?

Girls don't love tampons See what I mean, a fake player...

First you said you will post them publicly now you want to show them under the cover of night, wackass talk from Mr. no skills himself grin

A monkey's scrotum is more pleasant to look at than your face, for the safety of my sight I'll pass on seeing your photo. A lifetime of blindness for a photo of God's mess up is not even remotely worth it.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 2:00am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx:

I've never been to Lagos, but I know my roots and I'm proud of my roots... I don't go about faking it, I'm real like that - and I won't let you talk shyte about my ancestry...

I've been civil enough on this thread before you started talking crap...

Thank you, so you have admitted what we all know grin

I've been to Lagos 4x which is four more than you grin

Please, go back to bench warming you metrosexual loser. grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:
But it is to you since you have all the time in the world stay on here tongue grin

Please, fuc.k you is a greeting, an insult, and a term of endearment in NYC, nothing in Poland can compare.

How when you have all day to be here?

Girls don't love tampons See what I mean, a fake player...

First you said you will post them publicly now you want to show them under the cover of night, wackass talk from Mr. no skills himself grin

A monkey's scrotum is more pleasant to look at than your face, for the safety of my sight I'll pass on seeing your photo. A lifetime of blindness for a photo of God's mess up is not even remotely worth it.

At least Poland has some big ti.ts having blonde chics, something you'd never see in Anambra... Quit talking about NY, you're not from there...

What chic don't know tampons are a necessity?? I'm a NECESSITY to all the chics from around my way - and I'm cocky about it like my dyck...I need to start question your sex now, you're probably another transexual disguising to be a female...

Tired of these hairy chested and beards having fugly transexuals following me around... What the fvck is wrong with you he/she humanoids Stop quoting me, I only love chics/females, ok??

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Results Of 2021 APGA Governorship Primaries / IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays / "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.