Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,033 members, 7,949,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees (28771 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! / Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Never in doubt my home is Ogbomosho in Oyo State.

I am just a resident of Lagos NOT an indigene. Unlike some people who wan die for another man land claiming its No mans Land

thank you
so when are you leaving lagos with your hungry family to return to ogbomosho?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by dayokanu(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
re@lchange:
err mr ogbomosho, you are next.

Only a Bastarrdd would deny his town I am from Ogbomoso
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by asha80(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
Crayola1:

This is what you are fight for? The exclusive privilage to be insulted Asha80

So instead of looking for a way to change your faith, you rather take insult from a demented monkey who believes that it was his mother who gave birth to the prophet Mohammad?

This is what you get as a reward for gassing up medioricity...

not really bothered by their rants as they are the ones always shouting true federalsim and restructuring of nigeria.onye ji m n'ala ji kwa onwe ya n'ala.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
dayokanu:
No history, No identity nothing to hold on to

Thats why some would say they are descendant of Jews,

Another says "the communities known as Umu-Nri regard themselves as the descendants of a hero called Eri, who along with his wife, Nnamaku, was sent down from the sky by Chukwu, the Igbo supreme God"

Another says "The second origin is the Benin or Oduduwa origin. These Igbos were believed to be a part of the descendants of Oduduwa, the father of the Yorubas, and originated from Benin Kingdom only to settle at River line area or the Ika Igbo country land of the Igbo man in 17th century A.D. Dr. K. O. Dike, in support of this assertion, said that there was an eastward movement of population from Benin in 17th century A.D., which resulted in increased population of the Western, or Ika Igbo country".

Amother says "The Igbo origin is the Benue River Region origin. These Igbos migrated from Igala country of the Benue River country into Igbo belt late 17th century A.D. to avoid the Fulani slave trade. Majority of these Igala Igbos settled in the Northern part of the Igbo territory."

Dem be the lost tribe of Yisrael be that oo.
Wey Netanyahu? him relatives dey for naija dey suffer every so tey dem don begin dey deport them
back to umu-igbo. grin grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by dayokanu(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
re@lchange:

thank you
so when are you leaving lagos with your hungry family to return to ogbomosho?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whenever the Lagos govt tell me to leave, I wont turn to mario for another man land like Igbos
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
In a normal society we wouldn't even be having this discussion but these are the facts on the ground.

There is nothing in Lagos that other states cannot have if they invest in their land and people.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Only a Bastarrdd would deny his town I am from Ogbomoso

some researchers claim that adolf hitler has jewish blood
could this be why you are ranting more than a lagosian?
could you be suffering from the hitler syndrome?
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
Igbos

[img]http://www.dziennikiwypraw.pl/sections/videos/galleries/usa-2009/files/syjon.jpg[/img] See as Pete Edoche dey laugh for corner for that pishure.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2012
Yoruba monkeys
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
asha 80:

not really bothered by their rants as they are the ones always shouting true federalsim and restructuring of nigeria.onye ji m n'ala ji kwa onwe ya n'ala.

Even if you dont care does that still prevent you from investing in your own?

When this thread opened instead of hyperventilating and quoting the constitution the response should have been "who gives a f'ck". Let Fashola deport china self, because Lagos should not be considered the end all be all. What happened to Aba, Owerri, Onitcha, and co? Are they not important?

The one city that could give Lagos and even PH a run for its money is Onitcha-Nnewi, but it remains neglected and in disrepair. Everything for a booming economic and manufacturing hub are there so what is the excuse?
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ibos are the lost tribe of Yisrael.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by asha80(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2012
Crayola1: In a normal society we wouldn't even be having this discussion but these are the facts on the ground.

There is nothing in Lagos that other states cannot have if they invest in their land and people.

thankgod you said in a normal society as there is nothing normal about nigeria.again aside from lagos and presenly abuja i would love to know any other state where the same investment is being made.investing in your people only guarantees jack.ekiti is regarded as a state that has the highest proffesors in the whole country but still economic activites that drives development is near zero there.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by asha80(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
Crayola1:

Even if you dont care does that still prevent you from investing in your own?

When this thread opened instead of hyperventilating and quoting the constitution the response should have been "who gives a f'ck".
Let Fashola deport china self, because Lagos should not be considered the end all be all. What happened to Aba, Owerri, Onitcha, and co? Are they not important?

did you see me hyperventilating?in case you do not know the onitsha,owerri and aba you are calling here are highly conjested areas.if you are talking about opening other areas fine.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
asha 80:
thankgod you said in a normal society as there is nothing normal about nigeria.again aside from lagos and presenly abuja i would love to know any other state where the same investment is being made.investing in your people only guarantees jack.ekiti is regarded as a state that has the highest proffesors in the whole country but still economic activites that drives development is near zero there.

Well Ekiti deals im fantasy we live in realitycheesy

Professors are not exactly known for being economic powerhouses and growth.

Has anyone tried or do we assume the worse before hand.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
asha 80:

did you see me hyperventilating?in case you do not know the onitsha,owerri and aba you are calling here are highly conjested areas.if you are talking about opening other areas fine.

Isn't that my point or are you being dense for fun?

Isnt Hong Kong and Seoul dense? But with organization what has been the result?

Yes, yes you are. You don't want to change and exemplify ezeagu's point to a T.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by asha80(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2012

The one city that could give Lagos and even PH a run for its money is Onitcha-Nnewi, but it remains neglected and in disrepair. Everything for a booming economic and manufacturing hub are there so what is the excuse?

did not see this.well onitsha if you do not know is probably one of the most congested places you can think of.i am even afraid because with the commissioning of that river port and dredging and some factories that opened up there recently it is going to be excruciating in that axis.nnewi actually developed on it s own with out any government help.also if you must know onitsha has become so congested that other adjoining towns like oba,nkpor,okpoko etc population is increasing rapidly.the spillover is also affecting asaba on the other axis as 8/10 buyers of land there are onitsha business men.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hmmmmm... Igbo landing..

You guys need to more of this, just like every other region in Nigeria...

asha80 for President!! cool
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by asha80(m): 12:03am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:

Isn't that my point or are you being dense for fun?

Isnt Hong Kong and Seoul dense? But with organization what has been the result?

Yes, yes you are. You don't want to change and exemplify ezeagu's point to a T.

na wah with insult.how really organised is the lagos?how do i exemplify ezeagu's point?is he not about the igbo middle class seeming reluctance to come back and invest because of infrastuctural deficit?
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:

Well Ekiti deals im fantasy we live in realitycheesy

Professors are not exactly known for being economic powerhouses and growth.

Has anyone tried or do we assume the worse before hand.

A beegi, the only fantasy I engage in is my Biafran queen, Crayola1. I will make sure Fashola doesn't send you back home.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2012
asha 80:

did not see this.well onitsha if you do not know is probably one of the most congested places you can think of.i am even afraid because with the commissioning of that river port and dredging and some factories that opened up there recently it is going to be excruciating in that axis.nnewi actually developed on it s own with out any government help.also if you must know onitsha has become so congested that other adjoining towns like oba,nkpor,okpoko etc population is increasing rapidly.the spillover is also affecting asaba on the other axis as 8/10 buyers of land there are onitsha business men.

Is your brain congested? Did it ever occur to you that proper city planning is how cities like NYC contend with this issue. Is Lagos not congested, but your head stays suffering to get your leg there. Are you that assbackwards that you dont see the glaring double standards in your post?

You are the epitomy of a man willing to sell his dignity to the highest bidder for pennies. What a disgrace.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2012
asha 80:

na wah with insult.how really organised is the lagos?how do i exemplify ezeagu's point?is he not about the igbo middle class seeming reluctance to come back and invest because of infrastuctural deficit?

Because you are the problem, see how you have yet to cough out any solution but quick to list problems.

Did you miss the part where he said those deficits will only disappear when those same people invest their time and effort? Or are you a member of the always looking for a hand out crew?
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 27, 2012
Cheii!! Na only to dey insult she know lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by cjrane: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2012
So how did they know those were Anambra people, could they name their towns and villages in Anambra? It fit be plot to plant insecurity inside that state. I hope say dem Governor reject that gift from fashola by returning to sender.Soh sai !
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 27, 2012
cjrane: So how did they know those were Anambra people, could they name their towns and villages in Anambra? It fit be plot to plant insecurity inside that state. I hope say dem Governor reject that gift from fashola by returning to sender.Soh sai !

Do you think they would have dumped them there, if the people didn't tell them, they were from the place?? And why should they reject them?? The governor of Anambra needs to stop thieving money from the state coffers for his own personal use - and start fixing the state...

Lagos can't continue to bear the burden of corrupt state governors across Nigeria...
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 12:27am On Sep 27, 2012
I will take insult for few things in my life because some of that shyte does not faze me like that nor should I let it. But for Lagos?! shocked Hell no, my pride will not allow me to be insulted by a place not fit to be called a city or garbage dump. And nor will I allow a man named Fashola who wouldn't even win the position for dog catcher in any American city make me fight to stay in such a place. shocked

Asha80 is better than I because he can debase himself to those levels. You stay.
I've been to Lagos several times and its an experience of a lifetime in all the wrong ways grin
Traffic long enough for a child to be born an grow into adulthood in one place, thugs looking to fleece you, glorified "fancy dwellings" that still need a borehole and generator to live the good life....?

Yes fixing your own part of the world is such a bad thing compared to this heaven on earth cheesy shocked
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by asha80(m): 12:29am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:

Is your brain congested? Did it ever occur to you that proper city planning is how cities like NYC contend with this issue. Is Lagos not congested, but your head stays suffering to get your leg there. Are you that assbackwards that you dont see the glaring double standards in your post?

You are the epitomy of a man willing to sell his dignity to the highest bidder for pennies. What a disgrace.

aghh some much insults grin.

look if you are talking about opening other areas fine but there are some needed infrastructure only fg on the current system can only provide to drive the needed economic gains otherwise it might not change much.of course lagos in congested hence the hues and cry about go slows in the city depsite the apparent city planning.

what i am saying is simple if those critical infrastructures is not provided in other areas it would not stop the traffic towards lagos and abuja

have you wondered if usa is like nigeria and critical infrastructure which unfortunatly fg controls is found only in new york and washington what these places would have been like despite any planning?

again you have not answered my question about concurrent and exclusive lists?
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 27, 2012
Keep spewing garbage about the next man's hometown... Yes, Lagos isn't the best place in the world - but it's still a place where millions of people call home... If Lagos were that bad, how come everyone and their mum stays trooping there

So, you're American now? Bwahahahahahaha

Another impostor!! GTFOH!! undecided

Lagos Don!!
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by asha80(m): 12:32am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:

Because you are the problem, see how you have yet to cough out any solution but quick to list problems.

Did you miss the part where he said those deficits will only disappear when those same people invest their time and effort? Or are you a member of the always looking for a hand out crew?

i have listed solutions only that you did not care to read and assimilate well because maybe you do not understand nigeria that much.as for the handout crew statement i laugh at your ignorance.

again if you do not understand what exclusive and concurrent lists is all about or how it came about and the move to upturn it then you know zilch about nigeria.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 12:33am On Sep 27, 2012
asha 80:

aghh some much insults grin.

look if you are talking about opening other areas fine but there are some needed infrastructure only fg on the current system can only provide to drive the needed economic gains otherwise it might not change much.of course lagos in congested hence the hues and cry about go slows in the city depsite the apparent city planning.

what i am saying is simple if those critical infrastructures is not provided in other areas it would not stop the traffic towards lagos and abuja

have you wondered if usa is like nigeria and critical infrastructure which unfortunatly fg controls is found only in new york and washington what these places would have been like despite any planning?

again you have not answered my question about concurrent and exclusive lists?

Its not insult its tough love dear kiss

I have asked you what as of today Peter Obi can do to fix his state, you have talked me to Dubai, to London, to Shanghai and back without any answers to that simple question. At this point I'm starting to think you can't knock up your girlfriend without explicit permission from Abuja? Is that right? cry
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 12:36am On Sep 27, 2012
asha 80:

i have listed solutions only that you did not care to read and assimilate well because maybe you do not understand nigeria that much.as for the handout crew statement i laugh at your ignorance.

Yes I gladly will remain ignorant because at the end of the day, you get to suffer I don't cool

When I go home, light with be their, if I want to take a shower I don't need to pray over the water pass it through several filters and pour detol before its safe to wash my a.s.s, no go slows or all the special touches life in nigeria has to offer grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Crayola1: 12:37am On Sep 27, 2012
shymexx: Keep spewing garbage about the next man's hometown... Yes, Lagos isn't the best place in the world - but it's still a place where millions of people call home... If Lagos were that bad, how come everyone and their mum stays trooping there

So, you're American now? Bwahahahahahaha

Another impostor!! GTFOH!! undecided

Lagos Don!!

I don't stay there. Thank Gawd grin

My present for my travels to Lagos was to have my backside eaten up by the meanest mosquitoes I've ever met, Jesus those fuckers even attack though the damn sheets cheesy

I've always been an American, born and bred under the flag grin cool

You are one to talk don't you have like 50 accounts to your name and was outted under a female account grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by asha80(m): 12:38am On Sep 27, 2012
Crayola1:

Its not insult its tough love dear kiss

I have asked you what as of today Peter Obi can do to fix his state, you have talked me to Dubai, to London, to Shanghai and back without any answers to that simple question. At this point I'm starting to think you can't knock up your girlfriend without explicit permission from Abuja? Is that right? cry

please answer the concurrent and exclusive lists questions as it seems that is the bone of contention to your understanding about this issue.nigeria and usa are not practicing the same type of federalism(ie if your call nigeria a federal state)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning / Uzoma Asagwara Wins Legislative Seat In Manitoba, Canada [photo] / Governor Obaseki Visits Tony Elumelu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.