Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,856 members, 7,969,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:24 AM

Preaching In Commercial Buses: - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preaching In Commercial Buses: (11862 Views)

Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) / El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by Dawid: 6:06am On Jan 29, 2008
ayinba1:

David,
I see that you are scared now but you , boy , you shit in your pants,

lol you mistake those verses of scripture for fear?  grin Wake up from your slumber . . . He that toucheth me toucheth the apple of His eyes . . .
I am already more than conquerors through Christ that strengtheneth me . . . it is not my fault that allah did not remember to put such promises in your quran . . . afterall u are but just his slave.

ayinba1:

You are going about it the wrong way. I know Jesus (pbuh) and you are definitely not of him.

You are correct. I am not of the "Jesus" found in your quran. The Jesus Christ i know of is completely separated from you . . . just hear Him: John 10:26 But ye (ayinba1) believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

ayinba1:

your behavior is completely unJesuslike and again, Jesus practised Islam, total submission to the will of Allah

Maybe your Jesus of the quran practiced such. The problem is each time we ask for proof of this Jesus practicing islam you accuse us of islamophobia. Where did Jesus wash his feet in ablutions? Where did he hide his prayer mat from his disciples? which "allah" did he worship? the one that was still a part of the 360 idols in arabia when the kaaba was not even built?

Where are the "revelations" of this jesus in the quran? If you could honestly and sincerely produce answers to these questions you shld be able to see much more clearly.

I am completely unlike the Jesus of the quran . . . thank God for that.
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by diddy4(m): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2008
ayinba1:

David,
I see that you are scared now but you , boy , you shit in your pants,

You are going about it the wrong way. I know Jesus (pbuh) and you are definitely not of him. your behavior is completely unJesuslike and again, Jesus practised Islam, total submission to the will of Allah

Which Jesus are you referring to? pray do tell because the one that i read in the bible did not mention Islam in anyway whatsoever. Which bible are you using?

Arguing with Nigerians is a waste of time and energy. The person that started this thread made a statement and Davidlyn countered the said statement with a good observation and premise which led him to the conclusion that Muslims that practice Islam are not what they camouflage to be.

I do not see how his statement turned to being unJesuslike and how yours is Jesuslike.
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by ayinba1(f): 6:11am On Jan 29, 2008
David david Daaavviiid, and your cohorts and suck ups, wake up people and change your ways
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by Dawid: 6:16am On Jan 29, 2008
ayinba1:

David david Daaavviiid, and your cohorts and suck ups, wake up people and change your ways

calm down . . . i see (as with most muslims hiding behind their shadows) that you people always refuse to take up challenges to criticise your own faith independently.
change our ways from what to what? You dont even understand your own religion and u are asking us to change?

It is easy to go down the route of personal attacks . . . it is the only avenue left to those who are truly empty on the inside.
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by bjluv: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2008
I aint here to argue with anyone but I remembered that made me sick when I was back in naija. It shouldnt be allowed because there are churches for Sunday services and that should be enough for anyone who want to believe in the God and the Bible.

No rightful-thinking xtian will do that round here in public bus. I don't know about London though because that place is Oshodi xtension  grin Anything goes wink
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by ayinba1(f): 6:25am On Jan 29, 2008
You see a lot of people have ignored you in the past not because they think you are smart or they do not know what to say. But at age 25 or 26 feeling and thinking you are on top of the world with your warped ideas about life and Islam is a fast track to doom.

talking about emptiness,take a good look at your life and obsessions. do you have time for anything except hate, seriously. give yourself a break

Remember that laagbaja song "be careful" all those hailing your posts aas good. man , when the time comes you are gonna be on your own

A word they say,
oops sorry you are not wise
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by ayinba1(f): 6:28am On Jan 29, 2008
last post was meant for dawi, davidylan, david
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by bjluv: 6:29am On Jan 29, 2008
ayinba1:

last post was meant for dawi, davidylan, david

Thanks for d clarification cuz I was beginning to wonder what I have done wrong to madam tongue
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by ayinba1(f): 6:39am On Jan 29, 2008
@bjluv,
Sorry about the error
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by bjluv: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2008
@ayinba1, abaaaa, u don't have to  grin
I'm cool right here O! cheesy
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by larekey(m): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2008
@Dāwīḏ
keep defending d faith brother for wat u believe in
@ayinba1
u've got issues
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by judestica: 7:26am On Jan 29, 2008
If preaching in the Bus will make my brother make heaven,why not tolerate him for that short period,as i do tolerate my muslim brother when they wake me up around 5am on a cold harmattan morning.Though i don't like it when people are imposing with their religion,like a brother preaching in the bus and wanting every body to be part of it without asking who and who is a christian,or when a muslim brother will take up arm at the slightest or no provocation at all.
Lets respect each other.my educated muslim brothers,i hope it's time you guys try and change the idea that islam is a violent religion.you can only do that by letting your people know that you don't change a situation with violent,and that they must learn to be tolerance.
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2008
grin grin alleluyah,

BUS PREACHER : MY NAME IS JOHNSON EJIKE, AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE TODAY ,AS YOU ALL CAN SEE THAT GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME ,TO START LET US PRAY, Now Father I pray that this people in this bus will not die this year(bus passengers shouts Amen[strategies of gaining attentions],next lord fILLl their pockets this year Amen] ,Preacher Finish Preaching after some Minutes)The lord is good all the time, all the time the lord is good alleluyah, Amen, The Bible says in the Book of Corintians, it says Let Every Man Give to the Lord without Grudge But with free mind,if you give to the lord the lord will bless you ,x1000, am not collecting offering i just want you to sow into God's Ministry because he is Going to return your money in thousands fold Amenn, alleluyah(storyyyyyyyy finito),, See am Not Against preaching in the Bus but am against the offering boxes cuz the bible says freely give cuz ye freely recieve(salavtion is free not to be bought with money) BELOW IS THEIR FAVORITE SPOTS

Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2008
ayinba1:

You see a lot of people have ignored you in the past not because they think you are smart or they do not know what to say. But at age 25 or 26 feeling and thinking you are on top of the world with your warped ideas about life and Islam is a fast track to doom.

talking about emptiness,take a good look at your life and obsessions. do you have time for anything except hate, seriously. give yourself a break

Remember that laagbaja song "be careful" all those hailing your posts aas good. man , when the time comes you are going to be on your own

A word they say,
oops sorry you are not wise

Take it or leave it, the guy is smart and wise.
You are not even near half of his equal.

@topic

It's nuisance to preach loudly in the bus.
It's heartbreaking for mosques to disturbs peoples' eardrum 5 times in a day( especially in the morning).
It's sad for churches to harass people with loudspeakers on Sundays.
It's ignorance for people to convert play grounds to praying grounds.

The only way to avoid these nuisance is to have an effective civil and criminal laws in this failed state.
But until then, the poster which seems to be pot should learn not to call kettle black.

BLACK AFRICANS ARE FIRST CLASS RELIGIOUS FANATICS. ONE OF THE REASONS WE MAY NEVER PROGRESS.
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2008
judestica:

Though i don't like it when people are imposing with their religion,like a brother preaching in the bus and wanting every body to be part of it without asking who and who is a christian,or when a muslim brother will take up arm at the slightest or no provocation at all.

In as much as i see preaching in the buses as a public nuisance, i hope you are not trying to equate it with somebody slashing an innocent man's throat in the name of a cartoon he doesn't know anything about?

Let's be careful with our comparisons.
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by Lifeboy2(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2008
You hard it all so become a christian so you woun't aviod our evangelist
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2008
People fought long and hard for freedom of religion/expression.

Now we have freedom of religion/expression.

Let us now live with the consequences of freedom of religion/expression.
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by bicey(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2008
@ALL.

This thread has grown beyond my wildest expectation. Thank GOD for Nairaland. I am indeed happy with everyone and i av also picked the needed out of the bulk.

Let me just drop my comments with a few.

@buttyelele.

Being average with your religion is laudable.

@Jairzinho

You are entitled to your opinions.

@Pitokwe

Sensitive Topic ----- Yes. But it has eaten deep into the tissues of our community. Really POVERTY is a big reason for many nuisance.

@OYB

Good observation. So Violence is not limited to MUSLIMS as many pple have ascribed to them.

@Oneperson.

Deserve respect for their Beliefs[b][/b] Thats the word.

@ismailys

your contributions wud clear the airways as for those that need to know the defination of SIN in Islam.

@Efuah

You dey here?

bibiking1

Psycophants? What do you mean.

@ Klas

You are just simply right! people should restrict their preachings to designated areas.

Yara

OOH OOH you too observed.

@Small word

Preacher dat uses fetish powder, No be NIJA ! dat is called high level hypocrisy. If they can Practice what they preach. Then their may be no reason for this thread.

@viceb
Muslim Preachers! Though i will be hearing this for the first time But i think he must have been frustrated into doing so and that means a beginning of what i amPerceiving. A CLASH.

Prince_onx

What an opinion!

Larekey

Muslims can be faulty but not Islam. Mind your words. Northerners have their cultures and their is a NATIONAL government that regulates the citizenry. If your right is stramped upon by anyone Report to the necessary Authority. Dont associate that to a religion. Do you know RIBADU has challenged SANNI YERIMA of ZAMFARA STATE for corruption several times? That is the Governor that initiates Sharia. Does that make him a true MUSLIM? GOD is ALL knowing. MUSLIMS are peaceful and honest people.

@ GSt_inno

You alone understand yourself. In the first place why would some one be shouted down in a bus for registering his own plight. If he decided to go down of the bus out of anger without harming anyone then he has potrayed in all ramifications the tenet of AL islam. For the baby that stopped sucking and later reincarnated- There must be a medical reason for that maybe you did not ask A DOCTOR. You beter stop this fetish belief of yours and resign to that whatever happens to a man is from GOD and that things can happen naturally to we HUMAN. Dont be like an illiterate dat goes to spiritualist for treatment while their several Hospitals around.

Sley4life
Good riddance! Ask if you make sense to urself.

DAWID ayinba and others, Try to practice your true belief.]

NUSO

@topic

It's nuisance to preach loudly in the bus.
It's heartbreaking for mosques to disturbs peoples' eardrum 5 times in a day( especially in the morning).
It's sad for churches to harass people with loudspeakers on Sundays.
It's ignorance for people to convert play grounds to praying grounds.

The only way to avoid these nuisance is to have an effective civil and criminal laws in this failed state.
But until then, the poster which seems to be pot should learn not to call kettle black.

BLACK AFRICANS ARE FIRST CLASS RELIGIOUS FANATICS. ONE OF THE REASONS WE MAY NEVER PROGRESS

I really dont know what to say about you, But anyway i wish you well

@Jayon.

Thank you for the MOLUE . Preaching has grown pass inside molue alone. They preach in all buses both small or Big. You can not receive a call in a bus no matter how important. I am not condemning xtians or christainity But the act of disturbing and saying foul about other pples belief.

I have been invited to several programmes by my christain friends which i honour without any hesitation BUT the day i invited my friends to a programme in the mosque THEM no show up. It taught me to always be contempted with my religion and we all have dis average belief and our friendship goes without any religious bias. I will still insist that it is not untill there is a police or court of law order before our brothers and sisters in the lord and Imams will stop this barbaric art in our buses. THANK GOD for there is nothing of such in the newly introduced BRT buses in LAGOS , if not the comfort associated with the initiative of the visioner of the BRT project may have been defeated.

Fellow Nigerians let us respect ourselves and others, let us be Law abiding and let us practice our religion without disturbing the peace of others.

MA SALAM

PEACE
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2008
To me, there is nothing wrong in preaching in commercial or non-commercial buses, but I would rather say that most of our present day preachers are no longer doing it "right". The ideal of "tasking" fellow passengers all in the name of offering is becoming unbecoming! As almost all the preachers now except a very few percentage ASK FOR OFFERINGS in the bus. They preach well, pray well and before you say jack. . . .they tell you to dip your hands in your pocket and offer for their Church project, personal project etc. This aspect is quite irritating to me, it's unpleasant and unChristlike.
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2008
[b] Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses:
« #105 on: Today at 12:40:36 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not surprised at the responses I see here. Before I proceed, I will say I am a muslim and I thank God for that. For +osisi and davidylan, I am working on figuring out if you are one and the same person.

Specifically Davidylan, I have refrained from addressing you directly but I need to know exactly where you contracted your piteous Islamophobia from. If it is in Nigeria, I hope your eyes can see the truth now that you are in the US. If it was in the US, I'm really sorry for you.

Now is it your supervisor at school? Are they muslims or antimuslims? You need to know that those kids that attacked their high school mates and teachers in the US did not even sound as hateful as you do.

Watch it buddy, it is called profiling.

You sound very much dangerous.
I'm ready for you to quote me line by line and come back with some more hateful words but seriously, you don't sound very balanced and you may be eligible for monitoring by the FBI, I'm not kidding.
[/b]

AYINBA, why do you join issues with Davidlan and or osisi?have you forgotten that Allah said that no one can make anyone hear except him,you are exchanging views with pure fundamentalists whom i assume there's no point wasting your energy on them,and even imagine they might be sayings things they dont mean in which case both or one of them, if they are the same person is or are a pathological liar.Grow in islam,insha ALLAH.
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2008
there's no ashiri there. my former username is banned so what is your dishonest point?
Can you decietful muslims face issues and stop skirting around them only to pop up to label us islamophobes.
Allah is busy cursing christians and jews.
mohammed died with a curse on his lips.
The quran is replete with curses for christians and jews.
Angels are busy cursing.

and you dare come here and label us islamophobes? Open your eyes and see the real manual of hate - the quran

DAWI or whatever your name is you should know that we are all humans and we do things as humans, for your narrow mind, did you not read "God unhappy he created human beings" or that Elijah cursed,Noah cursed,Holy prophet Jesus cursed the Fig tree,holy prophet muhammad(s.a.w) fought wars,jews killed a generation while they were in pains from circumcision, etc, think man all these is to point to you that everyone mentioned here are humans like me and you, ahhhh.dont even know why i replied your comment.it sucks.
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by junegirl(f): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2008
@Bicey:
Thanks bro. I thot i was d only one who felt that way about preaching in buses. And some of the responses i've read here just goes to show how mightily intolerant some people can be of other people's religious leanings. I mean, for heaven's sake there are other religious adherents in this country: Eckists, grail messengers, traditional believers etc whho go about their business without imposing on anybody. Of course, some people will be quick to say those ones are satanists, abi? Crap!!! Only God knows who's really worshipping him.
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by dgb4(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ topic and ALL,

The reason is because it is written in the bible that "we should preach both in season and out of season"
I guess thats the out of season aspect of it,
So U guys should not get offended when they preach in buses or wherever, its a great commission given to every christian.
Any other religion can also implement this procedure to propagate its religion
if you are interested listen, if u are not just IGNORE.
Thanks and God bless!
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by donedayo(f): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2008
@bjluv
Please never you make a proud statement here. You are staying in American and so what?. Is it your father that created or discovered america? Who knows what your mission is in America.
Some of you will be talking and be personalizing america as if it is not affordable for Nigerian people to live, pls. enough of that. This is Nigerian forum, if the likes of you dont have anything to contribute or give constructive criticisms to Nigeria development pls shut down your fucking mouths, you may go and pick presidential form in america to test your popularity over there.

I wonder if you are not one of those Nigerian area boys in america and Uk having nothing to do but to beg for money at bus/train stations.

For the muslim guys, pls stop your invective statements, you guys are easily provoked. For your information God never created religions, religions were created by man, you are free to associate with anyone you like. God is omnipresent, He is everywhere, even if you chose not to go to church or mosque or temple or shrine, you can still have an encounter with Him. You dont have the right to stop xtians from propagating their believe
I have never seen or heard in Nigeria where Xtians complained about fundamental ways muslims reach out to their followers even though it the most nauseating and primitive way of doing things.

The other time, muslims compained about Redeem Church and other churches springing up along Ibadan. The next thing muslims did out of frostration was to acquire few plots of lang (nasfat) along same ibadan road, to the surprise of any reasonable fellow, muslims in Nigeria south-west axis intentionally park their vehicles and laid their mats on an expressway, population of those attended that nasfat crusade was not up to 500 worshipers. vehicular movement was forcefully and intentionally stopped.

Nigeria muslims have suddenly started having night vigils and going to nasfat every Sundays like xtians, who knows the name imam will soon change to Pastor.
So @bicey your religion can still as well copy this preaching on molue from Nigerian Xtians. Another point of correction, you said how will it be if babalawo is propagating their believe on molue, it shows you are original JJC in Lagos. What would you call those people selling superstitious things on molue and at the end of the day they give you their shrine location or address, may be you prefer these set of people to xtianity or it is an over sight for you.

pls note that Nigeria is not an islamic or an arabian country.

1 Like

Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by obstead200(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2008
U can preach, actually,it may have made the differrence btw eternity in heaven and in hell in the life of some people who died in road accidents.But dont show me ur offering bag after preaching 'cos if u do, u are just a holy beggar. I believe offerings should be made only in the house of God.
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by bicey(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2008
@d-onedayo.

You are a true christain. Your opinions are taken.

I am amazed at your knowledge of all that happens in a molue! Guess you are a regular , Thank you for the informations.

but learn to address issues in a more subtle manner. The real quality of a good follower of the religion of Christ.
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by ayinba1(f): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2008
@nuzo, david dawi, davidylan

Ok fine if nuzo is not David, he must be David's poop.
I see that you are really smart in fact you sound and look it. David let me know if you have been banned and what your new ID is.

@bicey,
If David or some other person was using foul language against your mom, dad or yourself, will you continue to be a pacifist? I am practising my religion the way I understand how. Feel free to check my past posts in response to David. He actually practically begged for this. He declared war a long time ago, now he has war coming to him
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by princeonx: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ayinba1:
Girl you got some serious issues! Do you guys have any small size atall? men Oh!, women Oh!, kids Oh! have some form of hatecrap for Christians. Just take a moment and listen to yourself! read your own post especially those addressed to David/Dawi or whatever names he's using! you sound so so full of hatetread! Ggggggggggg

Still you're here telling people to change their ways! change it to what?
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by princeonx: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2008
Exactly what we're saying: practising your religion the way you understood it does not make it the best religion or make you a better person than those not doing the same!

See what we mean? he begged for war! just listen to yourself and ofcox you'll blow him and other people up! what a religion and believe!
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by ayettymama(f): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2008
WHAT DID DAVID SAY THATS SOO BAD??
ONE DAYO YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT, EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS 100% TRUTH.
imagine if that situation was the other way round there will have been war! The muslms will have probably driven over the christians and gotten no punishment!!!!!!!!!!! even if the culprits were widely known!

I would have probably said it's more to do with individuals but its not, the religion condones violence, hatred, assasination, genocide, deep vengeance.-also the little little things wich are quite ridiculous!

I think the whole concept of religion should be kept minimal, as dayo said religion was created by man.
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by osisi5: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2008
ayinba1:

@nuzo, david dawi, davidylan

Ok fine if nuzo is not David, he must be David's poop.
I see that you are really smart in fact you sound and look it. David let me know if you have been banned and what your new ID is.

@bicey,
If David or some other person was using foul language against your mom, dad or yourself, will you continue to be a pacifist? I am practising my religion the way I understand how. Feel free to check my past posts in response to David. He actually practically begged for this. He declared war a long time ago, now he has war coming to him

Honey,if somehow  somewhere you have cheer leaders urging you on with this your stupidity,they have lied to you.
Read over all your posts on this thread,you are making a fool of yourself in a discussion amongst grown ups.
Which group home are you housed at and writing from?
Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses: by onuk(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ every one who posted and all reading

The only thing that has remained constant throughout this thread is just the topic: Re: Preaching In Commercial Buses:

Different opinions have been expressed by a wide range of people practicing both forms of 'faith'. (as the world knows it).

A guy simply had a problem with preachers in commercial buses, and the entire thread took a whole new dimension. A kind of religious 'e-war'. For peace's sake, we must try and be objective as possible. Only a few posts have actually addressed the issue - "stop taking commercial buses, or be tolerant!" also for those 'preaching' or preaching - "please do not disturb, be as civil as possible!"

Through out the ages, man has always been at war with themselves over religious issues. Is it some kind of virus or something, a worm that spreads through the mind, causing hate and untold pain to millions of innocent people?  I personally think, that's why we have those called atheists. They probably look at the whole thing and summarise thus: 'it's all senseless, there is no god/God'. A vast majority though, still choose to believe there is a God. And indeed there is a God!

Let us all be considerate with our comments.  I am a Christian in the true sense of the word, and there is no where we are enjoined to be violent either in speech or conduct. We typically don't have to defend our God, it's His obligation to do that. We can only speak His mind and let Him take care of the rest. Yes, Yes, there are 'christians' or people who profess to be Christians that do evil in the name of God, as well as those who call themselves muslims who equally in the name of Islam do evil. We must not mix the two or get entangled.

Both 'religions' have their extremes - evil extremes. Note! 'true' Christianity is not a religion! All said, all done, we as citizens of this earth, must learn to live in peace, as someone rightly said, 'religion was created by man!'.

And for all who have not fully understood what Christianity is, ( I am addressing both 'christians' and every other religion) I pray that the Lord of mercy and love as well as peace give you a knowledge that will superceed all human reasoning, a knowledge that will indeed go beyond all doubt, the knowledge that; There is only one God! and also the only way to Him is through His Son, Jesus Christ!

Final word: we are all human beings, and we must respect each other, especially our individual opinions, no matter the creed or tribe. We are all the Same!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Told Me To Tell You This Or That / TB Joshua Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today / Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.