Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,668 members, 7,885,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102327 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jimino(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
Umar Sanda: Thank God i don finish my own interview 4 Lagos, d woman drop one list cm continue with d one i wrote ma name on.
The interview no hard sef. Tel me d skool u grad frm, where u serve n wat u do presently dats all.
dis ur questions pass easy o. Wel u no get wahala, u don get d job b dat.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by agbat1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hi guys the crowd in lagos is much,I was screen around 11.30am u have to show them the text message that was send to me. I finished my interview around 12noon.the questions are very simple like pls kindly introduce ur self,2 how is ur course of study relate with driving truck in dangote group.3 if you are driving in the midnight and the driver facing u flash the light on you what are u going to do?. lastly how much do you think we can pay you?.I was told that they will get in touch to me very soon,I wish other people at lagos center best of lock.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by easy4beno(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
@Umar @agbat sorry did u guys go with ur original credentials? Is it compulsory to come along with it or just photocopies.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
Lord am thru wit d interview..wishn mysef n evribody suces..c u guys in zaria
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by real28: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Lagos interview was just a survey questions to me.tell me abt ursef?,do u smoke or drink?what's ur greatest achievement under pressure?...at d end my interviewer wrote excellent but i didnt see d 2nd comment.best of luck guyz
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hakunajay(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
agba t: Hi guys the crowd in lagos is much,I was screen around 11.30am u have to show them the text message that was send to me. I finished my interview around 12noon.the questions are very simple like pls kindly introduce ur self,2 how is ur course of study relate with driving truck in dangote group.3 if you are driving in the midnight and the driver facing u flash the light on you what are u going to do?. lastly how much do you think we can pay you?.I was told that they will get in touch to me very soon,I wish other people at lagos center best of lock.

Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!! Bros, are you related to one Patience that I know? No offence meant though...

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by metro10: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=
7)Do you drink? i said NO, she just smile and asked me to tell her d differences btw stout and lager.she insisted i differentiate them, d woman com smile again.![/quote]
You kon go differentiate abi? You don laggo....she don catch you, that was why she smiled. You said you do not drink and yet was able to differentiate between two alcoholic drinks...lolz. You are CAUGTH!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by exofor(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Confirmed!
I was asked similar question
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by metro10: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
sensational: Omo mehn!...dis woman question plenty o:
After i introduced myself, na im she nack me the ff questions
1)Why do you to drive truck with 2:1 your mates are in the office under AC
2)Am sure you saw lots of ppl outside, so what are you expecting
3)I like your shirt and am sure you like it too, hw will you feel wearing this type of shirt in an office because i am sure you will like to wear it again.
4)How many hours do you sleep at night?
5)If you find yoursef feelin sleepy while you are driving a truck what will you do?
6)Do you live in lag, and i said yes. She said am sure you are aware of d way d commercial drivers behaves on d road, if you find yourself holding steerin amomg them, how will you handle it,
7)Do you drink? i said NO, she just smile and asked me to tell her d differences btw stout and lager.she insisted i differentiate them, d woman com smile again.
coolShe asked how much am i expecting from d job, that am i aware of their salary package, i said i am sure they have standard salary scale for everybody, she asked how much, i said i am not sure of the exact amount, she com say "does it mean you didn't do your research abt the company"
Later she asked me if i am offered 15k per month base on my qualification will i take it, i told her i will negotiate and i said am sure standard salary package is above that.she later said what of 30k, i said ....lol

Naso she free me o!

You've bn caught for diferentiating. You dey drink. Lolz.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by justdozie(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
My dangote interview ordeal....
At d ITF building in portharcourt, arrived early enof wrote down my name my numba was 36, suddenly accreditation commenced I had no I'd card on me, took a drop back home...my money burn today sha...to top it all off annoyin hold up at slaughter bridge..hopd off d cab nd started jogging ;DMy dangote interview ordeal....
At d ITF building in portharcourt, arrived early enof wrote down my name my numba was 36, suddenly accreditation commenced I had no I'd card on me, took a drop back home...my money burn today sha...to top it all off annoyin hold up at slaughter bridge..hopd off d cab nd started jogging wif my corporate clothes nd tie...got d I'd den rushd back to d venue in anoda drop...gettin to d hall d interview had startd nd I cldnt find my bag wif credentials..lol I no fit shout! sweatin all ova I managd to locate d bag...did my accreditation nd cooled off,checkd myself again I had lost my interview numba tag...anoda round of sweatin, begged d lady nd explaind evryfin, she smiled at me nd sed look at hw ur sweating eiyaaa! Dey cald my numba nd she intervened on my behalf nd I did d interview...Baba se ope....God I'm grateful 4 today

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by exofor(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
Thank GOD, I M Zooming back to Akure from lagos zone. I have been interviewed . Questions like tell me about yourself, hobbies, what motivate you were asked.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
jhydebaba:
No be u den ask wetin dey motivate u, 1st on d list? I no u pass Seun sef. I be d tall guy, remember the class of driving license question.
.wot does the class of driving liecence mean?is dat also a questn
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by exofor(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
I m d next guy to d tall guy. It is well
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by seunstic: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
Let me cease dis opportunity 2 sympatyz wit al gtcrashers; i pray ur oportunity'll com again. Now, my felow executiv drivers c u al @ zaria. Av don myn (laq) & now flexn @ hm.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by exofor(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
justdozie: My dangote interview ordeal....
At d ITF building in portharcourt, arrived early enof wrote down my name my numba was 36, suddenly accreditation commenced I had no I'd card on me, took a drop back home...my money burn today sha...to top it all off annoyin hold up at slaughter bridge..hopd off d cab nd started jogging ;DMy dangote interview ordeal....
At d ITF building in portharcourt, arrived early enof wrote down my name my numba was 36, suddenly accreditation commenced I had no I'd card on me, took a drop back home...my money burn today sha...to top it all off annoyin hold up at slaughter bridge..hopd off d cab nd started jogging wif my corporate clothes nd tie...got d I'd den rushd back to d venue in anoda drop...gettin to d hall d interview had startd nd I cldnt find my bag wif credentials..lol I no fit shout! sweatin all ova I managd to locate d bag...did my accreditation nd cooled off,checkd myself again I had lost my interview numba tag...anoda round of sweatin, begged d lady nd explaind evryfin, she smiled at me nd sed look at hw ur sweating eiyaaa! Dey cald my numba nd she intervened on my behalf nd I did d interview...Baba se ope....God I'm grateful 4 today
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
Edzy:

are u saying we dt were scheduled 4 thursday can come around?

Yes or probably tomorrow morning.sorry for replying late
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by exofor(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Lasgidi guys
I m zooming back to AKURE. C u again @ zaira by d Grace of God
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
olumaxi: Lord am thru wit d interview..wishn mysef n evribody suces..c u guys in zaria

Finally,u ve done it. i wish u all d best

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
Are there people in the house also willing to go to Lagos centre on saturday?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by akaymotus: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
Peeps, if asked ''do u drink?'' & u answered 'YES but occasionally'... Do u think dat answer might disqualify such person?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
easy4beno: @Umar @agbat sorry did u guys go with ur original credentials? Is it compulsory to come along with it or just photocopies.

Go with it sha, ßŮϯ they didn't ask for it
Just bombarding U̶̲̅ with questions wink
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
akaymotus: Peeps, if asked ''do u drink?'' & u answered 'YES but occasionally'... Do u think dat answer might disqualify such person?

U̶̲̅ where only being frank, ßŮϯ I think they don't want τhe truth wink
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
Somex10202: .wot does the class of driving liecence mean?is dat also a questn
You don't need it man, the guy that was asked was showing off his license. So the babe asked about the class.

*The class represents the category of vehicle u are licensed to drive i.e car, trailers etc
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ojelabi103(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
justdozie: My dangote interview ordeal....

guy ur story funny cha. Anyway, I wish u success. I was given number 35. U went after me.
Once again congrats.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
olumaxi: Lord am thru wit d interview..wishn mysef n evribody suces..c u guys in zaria

Τhis zaria stuff I am not too ok with it o sad τhe way τhis boko boys are attacking innocent people there is scaring

Why not create ∂ Z̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊nE̶̲̥̅̊ down south for us here undecided

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
Wats up Abj? No interview at ur ends 2day? We havent heard anything abt ur interview gist 2day. Lets hear the story from that ends.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omega7ky: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
hmmmmm
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by eduson002(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
jude33084:

Τhis zaria stuff I am not too ok with it o sad τhe way τhis boko boys are attacking innocent people there is scaring

Why not create ∂ Z̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊nE̶̲̥̅̊ down south for us here undecided
u should know u will be driving trailer to maiduguri .If u er scared,better backout
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Jayfizz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
@omega where did u get dat information?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
jhydebaba:
You don't need it man, the guy that was asked was showing off his license. So the babe asked about the class.

*The class represents the category of vehicle u are licensed to drive i.e car, trailers etc
.tanx my guy.i wan fear b4 o,dat i neva hear dat b4.tanx
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
jhydebaba:

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by metro10: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
omega7ky: According to information I heard that....everybody will be taking for the training!!!1 but after the training if you do not perform up to the expectation...You will be drop...So congratulation to all the peeps that have been shortlisted...one more thing is that Dont present fake certificates.....I tell nah

Do you understand the meaning of the word: everybody? Lagos 2day alone was about 5k....imagine till saturday mad rush. Aah, what facility will b enough for such heads?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / First Bank Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.