Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,491 members, 7,911,152 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:10 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102533 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
[quote
author=1Dray]Wats up Abj? No interview at ur ends 2day? We havent heard
anything abt ur interview gist 2day. Lets hear the story from that
ends.[/quote]

Don't mind some of these guys in Abj here. Na so so suit suit dem dey wear oo.i went thr just registration as i ll go bk for mine on Fri. My number na 608 but i tell u,dull moment dey Abj today bt we pray for a better day tomorrow
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omega7ky: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
metro10:

Do you understand the meaning of the word: everybody? Lagos 2day alone was about 5k....imagine till saturday mad rush. Aah, what facility will b enough for such heads?
....In Lagos the highest number were the gatecrashers.....So be rest assured.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
North East(Yola) guys,yaya?
South East(Enugu) guys,wetin dey una end?
South South(PH) guys,make d house feel una now
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by councillor(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
Lasgidi on point: please if you no get biceps to drive, don't worry. Just say it is easier to drive latest trucks compared tippers due to the power steering technology.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
omega7ky: ....In Lagos the highest number were the gatecrashers.....So be rest assured.
I hope they are not allowing the gatecrashers τ̅☺ enter the interview venue?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
Al is wel my broda
jude33084:

Τhis zaria stuff I am not too ok with it o sad τhe way τhis boko boys are attacking innocent people there is scaring

Why not create ∂ Z̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊nE̶̲̥̅̊ down south for us here undecided
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Olu abayomi :

Finally,u ve done it. i wish u all d best
same here bro
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chux4liv(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
My question..pls i need an answer... Will there be allowance during the training and hw much is it likely to be ?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
chux4liv: My question..pls i need an answer... Will there be allowance during the training and hw much is it likely to be ?
I think it will not be more than 20k
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
justdozie: My dangote interview ordeal....
At d ITF building in portharcourt, arrived early enof wrote down my name my numba was 36, suddenly accreditation commenced I had no I'd card on me, took a drop back home...my money burn today sha...to top it all off annoyin hold up at slaughter bridge..hopd off d cab nd started jogging ;DMy dangote interview ordeal....
At d ITF building in portharcourt, arrived early enof wrote down my name my numba was 36, suddenly accreditation commenced I had no I'd card on me, took a drop back home...my money burn today sha...to top it all off annoyin hold up at slaughter bridge..hopd off d cab nd started jogging wif my corporate clothes nd tie...got d I'd den rushd back to d venue in anoda drop...gettin to d hall d interview had startd nd I cldnt find my bag wif credentials..lol I no fit shout! sweatin all ova I managd to locate d bag...did my accreditation nd cooled off,checkd myself again I had lost my interview numba tag...anoda round of sweatin, begged d lady nd explaind evryfin, she smiled at me nd sed look at hw ur sweating eiyaaa! Dey cald my numba nd she intervened on my behalf nd I did d interview...Baba se ope....God I'm grateful 4 today
guy! I deh fear u o..u fit 4get dangote truck 4 road o..lol

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
easy4beno: @Umar @agbat sorry did u guys go with ur original credentials? Is it compulsory to come along with it or just photocopies.
It depend on ur center, bt pls go wit both original and photocopy, ur txt msg, photo n i.d.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
akaymotus: Peeps, if asked ''do u drink?'' & u answered 'YES but occasionally'... Do u think dat answer might disqualify such person?
are we in d same interview room? Am d guy in white short sleeve.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LeJeun3: 4:09am On Oct 10, 2012
jude33084:

Τhis zaria stuff I am not too ok with it o sad τhe way τhis boko boys are attacking innocent people there is scaring

Why not create ∂ Z̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊nE̶̲̥̅̊ down south for us here undecided
There is no space for such in the South. Or which part of d South do you suggest they use?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by oriented(m): 5:28am On Oct 10, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] I one still make it to the venue by day 2 of the interview? Plz.I need responce from any
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2012
@Lagos centre, Am in heavy traffic
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by efepro(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2012
@lagos centre..what's the situation report?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2012
hajbash: I think it will not be more than 20k

20k dollars or naira? You think everybody is jobless? I collect almost 50k now and I will go to Dangote to be trainned for 20k naira?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2012
olutunde12:

20k dollars or naira? You think everybody is jobless? I collect almost 50k now and I will go to Dangote to be trainned for 20k naira?
pls know what he is asking 1st,he was talking about allowances that we think they will be given to us during our training.ok, now tell me how much are u expecting as allowance during the training at national institute of technology zaria?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2012
hajbash: pls know what he is asking 1st,he was talking about allowances that we think they will be given to us during our training.ok, now tell me how much are u expecting as allowance during the training at national institute of technology zaria?

I know what they were talking about and that exactly I addressed. Do you sincerely think that a married man will go to Zaria for months to be paid the same allowance that a 20 years old corps member cannot break even with?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2012
olutunde12:

I know what they were talking about and that exactly I addressed. Do you sincerely think that a married man will go to Zaria for months to be paid the same allowance that a 20 years old corps member cannot break even with?
ok since we are all here to share idea then from ur on thinking how much do u expect from them as training allowances? And pls I want others from the house to also contribute on this matter pls
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2012
Pls we need more update from nairalanders at the interview venue presently
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by somorinoye(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2012
well, for the training allowance, 50k will do, or what do u think? sad
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2012
Pls can someone in d house just tell me how dat of Yola was conducted.d house is dull so we need updates from Lag,Abj,Enu n PHC.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Compudoms(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2012
Allowance is gonna be 40k plus feeding, trust me.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2012
somorinoye: well, for the training allowance, 50k will do, or what do u think? sad
ok let's wait and see but I doubt if they will pay that amount,from my own thinking the highest they can pay is 30k. Anyway,guyz what do u expect from dangote as our salary 4 this truck driving?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Compudoms(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2012
Salary is 120k, trust me. Heard they've just decided. There are other conditions some of them favourable
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by somorinoye(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2012
Trust u! compudom? what make u think dey will pay 120k?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
I hope we are many here enough,cant anyone of us residing near dangote truck park findout frm dangote truck drivers d salary scale?instead of guessing#just thinking#
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
[quote
author=hajbash] ok let's wait and see but I doubt if they will pay that
amount,from my own thinking the highest they can pay is 30k.
Anyway,guyz what do u expect from dangote as our salary 4 this truck
driving?[/quote]

Isn't too early to discuss salary now as some us ve not done our interview.Why not wait till next wk before deviating from dis thread,
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by easy4beno(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hello NLanders @ Lagos venue pls was d original credentials requested for for screening or just photocopies..
Awaiting ur prompt reply

Thanks!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Pls more update nairalanders
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Joel777: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
Enugu center is moving faster today. O boy come and see questions
1.Tell me about your family
2.what does ur parents do?
3.Are ur parents aware that
u are coming 4 dis interview? Did they approve of it?
4.Have u eva been in a difficult situation? How did u handle it?
5.Describe to me one situation that realy tested your patience? How did u handle it?
6.You studied GEOLOGY. Would u accept to work in our cement section b/c that's where we need GEOLOGISTS?
7.What do u consider to be ur father's greatest achievement 2date?
8. Have u driven b4?
9.HOW WOULD U DEFINE A TRUCK.
I blew grammar till they got tired.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / First Bank Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.