Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,131 members, 7,973,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102820 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Just thinking,i feel it would be in dangote interest,to let people know d salary package b4 taking them for the training.because i know they wudnt want to train people and lata hear dat they back out due to salary.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote
author=Edzy]Just left the Abj center,mine was brief,i was asked to
introduce Myself and was asked the folowing questions.
*Why i'm applying for the job.
*If unemployment in nigeria is what is motivating me to take the job
*if i know the challenges facing truck drivers in nig.
And he finally asked if wen employed and trained, i'll not turn down the
offer after being trained,because the company will be using it
resources to train us as it will also block other people chances that
are genuinely interested in the job.
Goodluck to every1.[/quote]

Congratulations broda!
hope i ll be able to do mine easily tomorrow!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
I did my interview today and it was properly conducted. They used a public address system to call in invited interviewee on the basis of first come first serve.

I was asked why I wanted to drive a truck with an impressive CV like this?
Who else did his interview in Lagos today?

Hear me telling him how much I love to drive . . .
Finally, he had this to tell me ' I hope this courage and confidence carries you through.'
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by muhammad23(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
I'm physically ready, mentally sound and economically motivated to drive this trucks.....I guess they will be bringing in new trucks...Mehn u need to see what tech specs the new trucks nowadays come with....I can't wait.....#sings#...my name na Patito, I be first Class truck driver......
Lol...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dr. Wise:
I did my interview today and it was properly conducted. They used a public address system to call in invited interviewee on the basis of first come first serve.

I was asked why I wanted to drive a truck with an impressive CV like this?
Who else did his interview in Lagos today?

Hear me telling him how much I love to drive . . .
Finally, he had this to tell me ' I hope this courage and confidence carries you through.'
were u told to submit ur cv?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sleeky8(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
olumaxi: were u told to submit ur cv?
me i tire o. As if no b the same dangote interview way i do. Ma interviewer no even look ma credencials talkless of c.v
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by psalmytito(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
it was somehow funny, when i was coming 4 the interview on tuesday i saw two written off prado jeep and i was told that the 2 jeep was smashed by a trailer and my mind go jigijigigbogbo.bicus the estimate of the loss will upto 5m.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
Fear not for thy Lord God wil go with thee....
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by psalmytito(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
@ sleek sorry are u a graduate, i cant believe that u are a graduate because of what is coming out from ur mouth by calling a graduate like u a bastard. Guy u need to apologise. Guy the word is abusive
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
olumaxi: were u told to submit ur cv?

Yes, but I don't think the CV submission is important. Who else was at the venue today?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
sleeky8:
me i tire o. As if no b the same dangote interview way i do. Ma interviewer no even look ma credencials talkless of c.v
but they used to collect person credencials(photocopy) and c.v
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by real28: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
hajbash: but they used to collect person credencials(photocopy) and c.v
It was only viewed and returned....
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by real28: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nairalanders, did u notice if our interviewer put our names of their assessment sheet use for grading? Cos the sheet indicated YES OR NO answer like a questionnaire.
At d bottom of d sheet there two boxes for comment at d left hand and a box at d right hand for d interviewer's signature.do u saw dat 2?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Fostercat(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
real28: Nairalanders, did u notice if our interviewer put our names of their assessment sheet use for grading? Cos the sheet indicated YES OR NO answer like a questionnaire.
At d bottom of d sheet there two boxes for comment at d left hand and a box at d right hand for d interviewer's signature.do u saw dat 2?
yea I saw it,I also saw some of my scores.at the bottom,my interviewer ticked a good,I just hope that means I passed oooo.lol I was among d first 5 persons interviewd on tuesday monrning at d lagos centre.I arrived d venue at exertly 5:50am..wow
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
After my interview I only saw a bus on the left were the lady tick good,dat all I saw,so were they any orda bus guys hint me
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by real28: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mine was excellent and i wasnt able to see d 2nd comment in d 2nd box before the signature.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
sleeky8:
Ma interviewer no even look ma credencials talkless of c.v
Please, anybody with similar experience(s)?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sleeky8(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
psalmytito: @ sleek sorry are u a graduate, i cant believe that u are a graduate because of what is coming out from ur mouth by calling a graduate like u a bastard. Guy u need to apologise. Guy the word is abusive
Duh! I wanted to insult em thats why i used that word plus if you a gate crasher then i have no apologies, you are a bast.ard too.
BTW i remember one idiat called last page discouraging people from applying for this job.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
they have our CV in their database that is why they decided not 2 b serious with d CV.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sleeky8(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
DANGOTEONE:
Please, anybody with similar experience(s)?
My interviewer was a woman and i want to believe the interview went well. She asked me the following questions, tell me about yourself?, why do you want to work with us?, as an economist what will you offer to dangote?, do u take drugs and if no how do you motivate yourself?, can you drive?, can you drive from here to benin?, and final hope you wont leave us when you get a better job to which i answered this is the "better" job i have been waiting for. She laughed wrote something down on the paper and told me the interview was over.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
sleeky8:
diferent peepz wit diferent tori
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
sleeky8:
My interviewer was a woman and i want to believe the interview went well. She asked me the following questions, tell me about yourself?, why do you want to work with us?, as an economist what will you offer to dangote?, do u take drugs and if no how do you motivate yourself?, can you drive?, can you drive from here to benin?, and final hope you wont leave us when you get a better job to which i answered this is the "better" job i have been waiting for. She laughed wrote something down on the paper and told me the interview was over.

When and where was your interview please?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sleeky8(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dr. Wise:

When and where was your interview please?
In Lasgidi on Tuesday
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chux4liv(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
As for me I beliv i scale thru the interview, what i am more particular abt is the salary and working condition.
@compodium... How far with ur info, hv u confirmed if the pay is 120k... Plsssss oooo i need update so i can start packing my luggage
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
sleeky8:
.for your mind dis a better job u have been waiting for.dat na big lie and she also know,hope she didnt ask u if u are honest sha o?lol
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Relixy2k: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Somex10202: .u kan try,hopefuly they wudnt have finish does available then.just try and cum early dat day
Thanks, i hope it still continues till saturday. I will be there very early.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
I was ask if i drink,smoke and club.And she also said if am going from lagos to kano at nyte and i saw sum people on d road asking 4 help wud i carry them?she said wot of in the morin wud i help them
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
I notice sumtin with the trend of interview in lagos.does of us dat were interview by ladies,they realy ask us plenty questn and hardly smile wit us.But does dat d men interview had a free day.is it dat women de jealous dat ladies kant get dis job?lol
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
real28: Nairalanders, did u notice if our interviewer put our names of their assessment sheet use for grading? Cos the sheet indicated YES OR NO answer like a questionnaire.
i noticd dat d guy deh tick somtin..i hopd he tickd d ryt tins..waitin 4 d cal to zaria
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by eduson002(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
chux4liv: As for me I beliv i scale thru the interview, what i am more particular abt is the salary and working condition.
@compodium... How far with ur info, hv u confirmed if the pay is 120k... Plsssss oooo i need update so i can start packing my luggage
where u pack luggage go? lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (56) (Reply)

Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.