Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,491 members, 7,911,152 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:10 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102533 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by justdozie(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
Learning a lot 4rm dis experience...seeing live optimists,pessimists,realists and even opportunists, evry1's got a persperctive...veri interesting indeed, pls kip d comments coming in best regards to all nairalanders, to d moderators..well done!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
chiboy1928: These is the selection criteria 500 people from north,500 people from east and 1000 people from lagos,and these people that will be selected are mostly those who came the first day for the interview,dat why it always guud to be at ur interview venue on time it help to show hw serious u care abt the job,after these selection before other people can be given consideration hope u guys are cleared nw.
.i dnt think it kud be on a first come ist serve basis,dat wud be unfair on does dat live far,if every body come at dsame time we kant al be between 1 to 1000,so plis give beta news my oga HR
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by tundeed14: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
hi guys.......i waz @ the lagos venue 2day.....i waz shocked shocked @ the population of ppl in this country dat lacks job....anyway i waz able to write down my name 2day for an interview 2morow after receivin series of punches on the queue.....dats been settled....One my way home from the venue i saw a massive truck......nd i cudnt help but ask my sef... if am pschological ready for dis task? i also think dis truck shud be packed in front of all venues for ppl to see wat they are upto>>>just sayin<<<

6 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by justdozie(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
tundeed_14: hi guys.......i waz @ the lagos venue 2day.....i waz shocked shocked @ the population of ppl in this country dat lacks job....anyway i waz able to write down my name 2day for an interview 2morow after receivin series of punches on the queue.....dats been settled....One my way home from the venue i saw a massive truck......nd i cudnt help but ask my sef... if am pschological ready for dis task? i also think dis truck shud be packed in front of all venues for ppl to see wat they are upto>>>just sayin<<<
Veri true...lol evrytime a trailer passes by I heave a sign of uncertainty..its well sha God help us

3 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by muhammad23(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
Lol....guess most people feeling the same way...I been askin mysef...what's gonna happen if I'm asked to drive frm Lasgidi to Maiduguri.....Boko HQ...mehn...only God knows....God dey sha...Man no die Man no rotten
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sleeky8(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
muhammad23: Lol....guess most people feeling the same way...I been askin mysef...what's gonna happen if I'm asked to drive frm Lasgidi to Maiduguri.....Boko HQ...mehn...only God knows....God dey sha...Man no die Man no rotten

brov ur name na muhammad hence am guessing u r a muslim yet u dey fear BH? Wetin us way b xtains go come do?

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Donlexino(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
Thank God 4 2day
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by justdozie(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
sleeky8:

brov ur name na muhammad hence am guessing u r a muslim yet u dey fear BH? Wetin us way b xtains go come do?
Abeg free religion for dis mata,d outcome's usually chaotic let's kip it neutral

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
muhammad23: Lol....guess most people feeling the same way...I been askin mysef...what's gonna happen if I'm asked to drive frm Lasgidi to Maiduguri.....Boko HQ...mehn...only God knows....God dey sha...Man no die Man no rotten
Boko or no Boko we go drive trailer, 2 things are involve: life or death lol....
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
Abuja guys,pls i need an update on how today's event was conducted.i ve written my name but hoping to go bk for d interview proper on Fri morning
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2012
Lagos guys, how far oo?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2012
sleeky8:

who tell you boko haram ƝΘ dey kill muslims?

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2012
I just don't no why some people don't tink,u were not invited for an interview, u decide to come and gate crash In order to cause havoc and become a nuisance to urself,am talking abt what is happening at the lagos center,I just can't imagine dat the gate crashers are even more than those dat were genuinely invited for these job.I want the gate crashers to no that they are just being a nuisance to them self and that those dat were genuinely invited are still the one that will have the job,cos the cv and data of those genuienly invited and their records are on database of dangote.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LemonBoy1: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2012
chiboy1928: I just don't no why some people don't tink,u were not invited for an interview, u decide to come and gate crash In order to cause havoc and become a nuisance to urself,am talking abt what is happening at the lagos center,I just can't imagine dat the gate crashers are even more than those dat were genuinely invited for these job.I want the gate crashers to no that they are just being a nuisance to them self and that those dat were genuinely invited are still the one that will have the job,cos the cv and data of those genuienly invited and their records are on database of dangote.

bros take it easy nah

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Edzy: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2012
Jst arrived the ABUJA center @ merit house.i was dia on ,monday nd was assigned a number bt 2 ma surprise dey no longer use dat number 2day,its 1st come 1st serve,so if u're 4 ABUJA nd have been assigned number u can come anytym nd do d interview.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 11, 2012
chiboy1928: I just don't no why some people don't tink,u were not invited for an interview, u decide to come and gate crash In order to cause havoc and become a nuisance to urself,am talking abt what is happening at the lagos center,I just can't imagine dat the gate crashers are even more than those dat were genuinely invited for these job.I want the gate crashers to no that they are just being a nuisance to them self and that those dat were genuinely invited are still the one that will have the job,cos the cv and data of those genuienly invited and their records are on database of dangote.

Bros, are you at the venue?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by muhammad23(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2012
Johnnyemy:
Boko or no Boko we go drive trailer, 2 things are involve: life or death lol....
. BROS u don sign finally...God dey
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by muhammad23(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2012
Dr. Wise:

Bros, are you at the venue?
brodaly...be warned....Gatecrashers are liable to get jobs...Dangote is too big for one person
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by honeymix77(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2012
Any bodi at lagos centre. Have dey started?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omega7ky: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2012
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by seniorklop: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2012
when u should have applied for d job u didn't..... instead u were busy condermnig dangote angry i'll like to use this opportunity to plead to all gate-crashers to stay away tomorrow 12/10/2012 i will be coming from akure to lag to do my interview and hopefully to return same day na beg i dey beg o.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2012
seniorklop: when u should have applied for d job u didn't..... instead u were busy condermnig dangote angry i'll like to use this opportunity to plead to all gate-crashers to stay away tomorrow 12/10/2012 i will be coming from akure to lag to do my interview and hopefully to return same day na beg i dey beg o.

Me too.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sleeky8(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2012
hajbash: who tell you boko haram ƝΘ dey kill muslims?
brov dnt go dere can u compare number of xtains killed 2 those of muslims killed?
Anyhu as some one said earlier lets not derail the topic, ama kip it neutral. Though anywhere dangote wants me to deliver flour or cement wether na zamfara or yobe i dey go.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2012
Abuja Guys how una dey?
hope things are moving fine coz i am Reg No 608 n ll be there first thing tomorrow morning.
Edzy,how u see am?
Finally,update on how Questions n events are comin in.
SUCCESS
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jimino(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2012
God help us oo. D populatn at lagos centre is alarming. I hv lost interest in d interview because is so difficult 2 get inside couple wit d sunshine outside. Na wa ooo
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by muhammad23(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2012
omega7ky:
Why are u fooling urself mr Man? Do you think every organisation dont plan as you are not planning..... If u are planning to work with Dangote you would have applied not gate crashing....every process has a procedure...Take it or leave it.
. for ur info....I applied and was duly shortlisted...jus speakin on behalf of those who got the info late...that doesn't mean they shouldn't try....and name calling is rude
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2012
seniorklop: when u should have applied for d job u didn't..... instead u were busy condermnig dangote angry i'll like to use this opportunity to plead to all gate-crashers to stay away tomorrow 12/10/2012 i will be coming from akure to lag to do my interview and hopefully to return same day na beg i dey beg o.
guy! it isnt done dat way,u av to write ur name 1st and com bk d next day..or probably d procedure av changd
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by seniorklop: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2012
olumaxi: guy! it isnt done dat way,u av to write ur name 1st and com bk d next day..or probably d procedure av changd
i assumed d crowd will not be as much as recorded from d 9th..... anyway thanks!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by real28: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
Guyz let us keep religion out of this and wait for the aftermath of this "SURVEY".am having concern regarding d training venue.
Will it be able to accommodate 2k successful candidates without causing havoc to students of d institute or will d venue for training be decentralized?...lets brainstorm pls

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Edzy: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
Just left the Abj center,mine was brief,i was asked to introduce Myself and was asked the folowing questions.
*Why i'm applying for the job.
*If unemployment in nigeria is what is motivating me to take the job
*if i know the challenges facing truck drivers in nig.
And he finally asked if wen employed and trained, i'll not turn down the offer after being trained,because the company will be using it resources to train us as it will also block other people chances that are genuinely interested in the job.
Goodluck to every1.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sleeky8(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
brov dont mind d bast.ards am sure they are the ones that were against the job in the first place, now that the job is now making sense they came to disrupt it.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sleeky8(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / First Bank Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.