Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,992 members, 7,909,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:56 AM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (168492 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
Have you guys gone through the NYSC personal experiences thread? Did a while back, fun thread. Some one said her service was uneventful because she influenced it to lag and a few peeps were of the opinion that it was a bad idea because it kills adventure. I thought about it a bit, of course I disagreed, being a bit of a pragmatic. To me, a good story about NYSC could easily have been a bad anecdote. One has to realise that it can go both ways, and leaving it to chance and faith when something can be done is a bad idea and an unworthy risk. I don't want to waste my time, the world might be coming to an end soon grin

I also considered their accounts of what made their nysc year fun. It was basically just being revered by locals, flexing, genuflection from teenage girls, etc. Those things mean NOTHING to me, and I don't think I woulda enjoyed as much as they did. That's all smiley

I wanted to talk about post-graduate plans but i'm not sure it's a good idea smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
@Moderators,
Why was GC banned for posting about the governor's death?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
I pray the governor lives, sad
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by olly30(f): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
psoto:
Lol...smileysmiley
You're doing well dearie.

OLLY, she has answered you well.
10ks
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gods-child:

Lol! @boltly...I've also stopped my personal countdown ooo, cos it feels like we're there already...Thank GOD!!!
I don't wanna go sad cheesy
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CrazyMan(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
psoto: @Moderators,
Why was GC banned for posting about the governor's death?
I just checked his ban log...he was banned by pyguru (the spam bot)

He copied the user names of over a hundred members and posted it on this thread.

The spam bot saw it as spam and banned him...I knew he did it innocently with no ulterior motive...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gods-child:

Hehehhehehhee..."I Fear For Your Neck" sounds like pidgin English to me ooo!(though I stand to be corrected)...HALLELUYAH SOMEBODY!!!...Pidgin English came from SBABAJ for the first time!!!...gringringringringringrin

Wow!...Unbelievable!...Now I'm waiting for the day you'll use an emoticon for the first time...LOLzzzz!
"I fear for ur neck" isn't pidgin now? Or is it? It can used in varying ways.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
Akay:

The guy is dead. We were even talkin about him recently and how cool it'd look to fly himself in his own chopper. So sad. 2 people survived the crash. He didn't.
serious?! Heard he survived. Too bad
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
IbroSaunks: I pray the governor lives, sad
cant be concerned...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
IbroSaunks: I pray the governor lives, sad
Me too.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
t
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
Abbasufi:

BUT IT IS SWEET NA, IS IT NOT DEM NEWTON RAPHSON,RUNGE-KUTTA ND D REST
Not being cocky or anything but i must say computational physic is sweeeet. The iterations get the best out of me, and Runge-kutta was my pastime especially 4th and 5th order methods.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
IbroSaunks: Have you guys gone through the NYSC personal experiences thread? Did a while back, fun thread. Some one said her service was uneventful because she influenced it to lag and a few peeps were of the opinion that it was a bad idea because it kills adventure. I thought about it a bit, of course I disagreed, being a bit of a pragmatic. To me, a good story about NYSC could easily have been a bad anecdote. One has to realise that it can go both ways, and leaving it to chance and faith when something can be done is a bad idea and an unworthy risk. I don't want to waste my time, the world might be coming to an end soon grin

I also considered their accounts of what made their nysc year fun. It was basically just being revered by locals, flexing, genuflection from teenage girls, etc. Those things mean NOTHING to me, and I don't think I woulda enjoyed as much as they did. That's all smiley

I wanted to talk about post-graduate plans but i'm not sure it's a good idea smiley
Yea...also went thru it...it's fun 2 read, makes u eager 2 start ASAP...most of them who are/were posted 2 villages sed they didn't find it funny wen the got there @ 1st buh later enjoyed it...really looking forward 2 it!!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
Akay:
cant be concerned...
Why?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
SBabaJ:
Princess!
lol wen I read u, I felt like I heard d voice of one of my friends! "Princess!" grin lol
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by olly30(f): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
Akay:
Thanks for replying. You're so welcome. (Psoto and Princessmia I'm getting better at welcoming peeps yeah??)
Just click the "quote" button right beneath the text you want to reply and a text box on a new page will appear with the text ur replying. Go to the end of it all and type your heart away. Welcome dear. How are your preparations going?
10ks Akay na hm dey make me b spectator no b ma fault
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
olly30: 10ks
You're welcome dear.
Can see you've adapted.smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
Akay:
Thanks for replying. You're so welcome. (Psoto and Princessmia I'm getting better at welcoming peeps yeah??)
Just click the "quote" button right beneath the text you want to reply and a text box on a new page will appear with the text ur replying. Go to the end of it all and type your heart away. Welcome dear. How are your preparations going?
ur doing better dan both of us joined. grin keep it up Sis!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
psoto:
Why?
just having one of my emotionless days undecided
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
IbroSaunks: Have you guys gone through the NYSC personal experiences thread? Did a while back, fun thread. Some one said her service was uneventful because she influenced it to lag and a few peeps were of the opinion that it was a bad idea because it kills adventure. I thought about it a bit, of course I disagreed, being a bit of a pragmatic. To me, a good story about NYSC could easily have been a bad anecdote. One has to realise that it can go both ways, and leaving it to chance and faith when something can be done is a bad idea and an unworthy risk. I don't want to waste my time, the world might be coming to an end soon grin

I haven't visited the thread,
But I think we just have different people,
With different ideas,
And different expectations.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2012

go on, its not a bad idea.
Every1 needs to b prepared for d future now.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
p
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
CrazyMan:
I just checked his ban log...he was banned by pyguru (the spam bot)

He copied the user names of over a hundred members and posted it on this thread.

The spam bot saw it as spam and banned him...I knew he did it innocently with no ulterior motive...
Copied the user names of hundred members?
What for?
I really don't get.
Maybe we'll know better when he's unbanned sha.
Thanks.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
princessmia:
ur doing better dan both of us joined. grin keep it up Sis!
True.grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
Akay:

guy you're too serious. its just 1yr. work hard but remember to have fun. Her dreams are prolly different from yours anyway so you really cant compare like that
awww, if you get to know me, you would realise i'm actually quite the clown grin , an introverted one though smiley
At 'bolded', did you say 'just'? Ahh! One year is no joke my sista. I'm not against gyration oh but 1 year? That's a lot of time oh, can't contemplate 'flushing' it smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
Akay:
just having one of my emotionless days undecided
Issorai.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
CY,
Happy Reading!grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
princessmia:
go on, its not a bad idea.
Every1 needs to b prepared for d future now.
yeah you have a point smiley I think I should leave the floor open, my plan for now is just basically to write the GRE and TOEFL, and apply to as many schools as I can smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
[
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
[q
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
psoto:
I haven't visited the thread,
But I think we just have different people,
With different ideas,
And different expectations.
I agree! I like sharing mine (sometimes) and hearing that of peeps.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
IbroSaunks:
awww, if you get to know me, you would realise i'm actually quite the clown grin , an introverted one though smiley
At 'bolded', did you say 'just'? Ahh! One year is no joke my sista. I'm not against gyration oh but 1 year? That's a lot of time oh, can't contemplate 'flushing' it smiley
Akay:
lmao. i thought i was the only one. every time my sis says 1yr ppa, i correct her. its 11months. really its like a heavy load on my back. fortunately, ive made plans and set goals for myself already.
Sounds good.
Was initially misunderstanding both of you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.