Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,442 members, 7,884,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (167224 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
psoto: @Moderators,
Why was GC banned for posting about the governor's death?
CrazyMan:
I just checked his ban log...he was banned by pyguru (the spam bot)

He copied the user names of over a hundred members and posted it on this thread.

The spam bot saw it as spam and banned him...I knew he did it innocently with no ulterior motive...

Woooskee!...I'm back!...gringringrin...I initially thought there was something wrong with my browser, until I saw pyguru on my profile...Lolzzz!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
Okay.
GC is back.
What happened?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
Akay:

*looking around for who you guys are talking about*
And τ̅☺ think she said she doesn't know how τ̅☺ relate.
She must be a joker!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
IbroSaunks:
I agree! I like sharing mine (sometimes) and hearing that of peeps.
Its good τ̅☺ do so (sometimes).
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
psoto: Okay.
GC is back.
What happened?

Ma'am, it was the spam bot ooo, like what happened to BOUNTY in House 1 the day you guys were having a french colloquy...I think I was banned for 1 hour, though I'm feeling like a superstar right now sha...gringringrin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
Akay:
lmao. i thought i was the only one. every time my sis says 1yr ppa, i correct her. its 11months. really its like a heavy load on my back. fortunately, ive made plans and set goals for myself already.
LoL, it's easier to write 1yr, than 11 months, and most people don't pay that much attention to detail, especially if it's considered obscure. Maybe it means you're special smiley
It's good that you have plans, you can inspire us by sharing smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gods-child:

Woooskee!...I'm back!...gringringrin...I initially thought there was something wrong with my browser, until I saw pyguru on my profile...Lolzzz!
Pyguru no dey look anybody face ooo.. Including mod, if u post link, phone no, website or copy& paste 'those viewing this topic' Na 1 hour ban
Even the mod can't Unban you, except of course the SuperMods
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
IbroSaunks: Have you guys gone through the NYSC personal experiences thread? Did a while back, fun thread. Some one said her service was uneventful because she influenced it to lag and a few peeps were of the opinion that it was a bad idea because it kills adventure. I thought about it a bit, of course I disagreed, being a bit of a pragmatic. To me, a good story about NYSC could easily have been a bad anecdote. One has to realise that it can go both ways, and leaving it to chance and faith when something can be done is a bad idea and an unworthy risk. I don't want to waste my time, the world might be coming to an end soon grin

I also considered their accounts of what made their nysc year fun. It was basically just being revered by locals, flexing, genuflection from teenage girls, etc. Those things mean NOTHING to me, and I don't think I woulda enjoyed as much as they did. That's all smiley

I wanted to talk about post-graduate plans but i'm not sure it's a good idea smiley

I've gone through it oo, and I find it very funny...Different strokes for different folks sha...I'm with you on your penultimate paragraph, we all have different opinions about what we wanna achieve within those 11 months...Those things mean nothing to me as well.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gods-child:

Ma'am, it was the spam bot ooo, like what happened to BOUNTY in House 1 the day you guys were having a french colloquy...I think I was banned for 1 hour, though I'm feeling like a superstar right now sha...gringringrin
What exactly was your offence?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
IbroSaunks:
I don't wanna go sad cheesy

Lolzzzz...Please, tell me you're kidding...gringringrin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
SBabaJ:
Abba, Don't Be Tight-Fisted Now..!

NO AM NOT. AND AM NOT SOM POLITICIAN SON NA
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
dlex21:
Yea...also went thru it...it's fun 2 read, makes u eager 2 start ASAP...most of them who are/were posted 2 villages sed they didn't find it funny wen the got there @ 1st buh later enjoyed it...really looking forward 2 it!!!
Yeah, man gas adapt, LooL! It's cool that you're looking forward, i'm indifferent like psoto once said.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
Akay: please these newton raphson guys should do and share bbm pins. there's a reason i never did so well in maths and i dont want to be reminded!
Its gud to be reminded of these things sometimes...Besides, ur obvious dislike for mathematics is shining through.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
SBabaJ:
He Has Given You Some Already..."Kilishì Money"

HEHEHE DIS 1ST CLASS U DONT KNW SAY ME NA 2ND CLASS ABEG ME DEY LOOK FOR PAPER WO ABEG PUT ME IN 1 OF DAT YA BIZNESSES
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
b
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
psoto: @Moderators,
Why was GC banned for posting about the governor's death?

WAAAAT! FOR REALL OGBACHA77 Y NA?? U WANT US TO GO ON STRIKE TOO
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
psoto:
What exactly was your offence?

I copied a caption of those viewing the topic on this thread; https://www.nairaland.com/1084846/governor-danbaba-suntai-taraba-state & dropped it here...And the spam bot saw it as an unsolicited post, hence I got a temporary ban...The ban wasn't from the moderators.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
ogbeche77:
Pyguru no dey look anybody face ooo.. Including mod, if u post link, phone no, website or copy& paste 'those viewing this topic' Na 1 hour ban

Hehehhehehee...Nawao!...I remember I've read something like that before but it skipped my mind while I was doing it...gringrin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gods-child:

I copied a caption of those viewing the topic on this thread; https://www.nairaland.com/1084846/governor-danbaba-suntai-taraba-state ...And the spam bot saw it as an unsolicited post, hence I got a temporary ban...The ban wasn't from the moderators.
Okay.
I get now.
They were many viewing the topic abi?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Abbasufi:

Baba!...No be so ooo!...Na me misbehave, I post wetin I no suppose post...No be moderators ban me ooo, na one automatic software like this 'Pyguru'...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
Abbasufi:

'Twas PYGURU, not OGBECHE.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gods-child:

Lolzzzz...Please, tell me you're kidding...gringringrin
LooL, I have mixed feelings. The precautious "better safe than sorry" part of me doesn't want to, but the "adventurous" and bored part of me does! I know there are many stunts I would like to pull but my timidity probably won't allow me to sad . Sometimes I also fear that people would try to take advantage of my reserved gentle manner, which I thoroughly hate but it's just one of the things people like me have to put up with sometimes. I know it'll be a personal challenge for me sha, and I like challenges smiley .

Ok at this point I think i'm over-analysing the whole thing grin , e no pass camp na, Federal Govt.'s large scale "Gulder Ultimate Search", LoL
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
Akay: lmao. i thought i was the only one not looking fwd to service. i've tried to accept it for soo long. just cant. dunno hw i'll survive. i graduated last november. dint spill or anything. the zeal for nysc left with june batch! share my plans? no thanks. i feel like if i do, i might jinx it
Don't worry,
You'll survive.
Yours is even better,
At least you have a plan.
Just work towards actualising it.
All the best babe!
I'm sure it will be good news.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
princessmia:
"I fear for ur neck" isn't pidgin now? Or is it? It can used in varying ways.

Of course...I understand that, but I had to discern it as pidgin on impulse...That's why I said I stand to be corrected, I'm expecting SBABAJ to debunk it too.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
[
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
ogbeche77:

BUT IT IS A NORMAL ROUTINE IN DIS HAUS FOR PPL TO PASTE 'VIEWIN THIS TOPIC' NON OF US HAS BEEN BANNED B4
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
Akay: lmao. i thought i was the only one not looking fwd to service. i've tried to accept it for soo long. just cant. dunno hw i'll survive. i graduated last november. dint spill or anything. the zeal for nysc left with june batch! share my plans? no thanks. i feel like if i do, i might jinx it
LoL, it's "a thing of the mind"! Just plunge into it, and only play with the positives in your head.

At bolded, so i've jinxed mine? crycry
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
c
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
psoto:
Okay.
I get now.
They were many viewing the topic abi?

Chei!..Them plenty fa!...Hundreds of usernames & 400+ guests...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gods-child:

Chei!..Them plenty fa!...Hundreds of usernames & 400+ guests...
No do am again oh, make u no go chop ban like suya!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
IbroSaunks:
LooL, I have mixed feelings. The precautious "better safe than sorry" part of me doesn't want to, but the "adventurous" and bored part of me does! I know there are many stunts I would like to pull but my timidity probably won't allow me to sad . Sometimes I also fear that people would try to take advantage of my reserved gentle manner, which I thoroughly hate but it's just one of the things people like me have to put up with sometimes. I know it'll be a personal challenge for me sha, and I like challenges smiley .

Ok at this point I think i'm over-analysing the whole thing grin , e no pass camp na, Federal Govt.'s large scale "Gulder Ultimate Search", LoL

Mehn!...We just have to be optimistic about it ni ooo, I'm a kinda 'bring-it-on' person & I love challenges too...I believe its one of the best ways to overcome uncertainties.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
IbroSaunks:
No do am again oh, make u no go chop ban like suya!

Haaa, bros!...If na that one, me no send ooo...NL no be my papa property, na just guest house for me gringringrin...As long as I can still enter this website as a guest & read through, I'm okay...

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.