Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,493 members, 7,944,431 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (170259 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 3:41am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Whats that??...Bro, I'm serious ooo!...Lolzzzz
I Think I Know The Feeling...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 3:42am On Oct 26, 2012
psoto:
grincheesy
For some.
Priorities differ.
What Are Yours? You Don't Buy Them?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 3:44am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Hehhehehheee...If my girlfriend/fiancee collects money from me & spends on that, we'll visit a barber's shop together the following day...Else, I'll disown her...Lolzzzz!
Lol.
Bad Guy GC!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 3:48am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Hehehhehehhee..."I Fear For Your Neck" sounds like pidgin English to me ooo!(though I stand to be corrected)...HALLELUYAH SOMEBODY!!!...Pidgin English came from SBABAJ for the first time!!!...gringringringringringrin

Wow!...Unbelievable!...Now I'm waiting for the day you'll use an emoticon for the first time...LOLzzzz!
Lol...
It's Very Old English...Imagine Gaius In Merlin Saying This...
"I Fear For Your Safety, Sire"
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 3:51am On Oct 26, 2012
psoto:
He has.
Just this night.

Lol.
I Used Three Question Marks In Response To Abba's Assertions....
Lo And Behold, It Became An Emoticon!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 3:53am On Oct 26, 2012
psoto:
The money has been spent already.
Why waste more τ̅☺ barb it?
It's Cheaper To Barb It....
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 3:54am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Nah!...We can't be sure of that ooo..When you type 3 question marks together on NL, that's what you get... ...That's why I'm always using double question marks ?? so NL won't convert them to emoticons for me...
You Are Right!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 3:55am On Oct 26, 2012
Akay:
Don't judge me by my addictions
It's Hard Not To....
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 3:56am On Oct 26, 2012
psoto:
I know,
But its still an emoticon.
Except you exempt that particular one.
Barrister @ Law!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 3:57am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

In order to forestall future occurrence...
#Gbam!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:08am On Oct 26, 2012
1. I Learnt The Place Of God : Being Smart And Talented Is More Reason To Acknowlege God...Without Him, You Can't Go Far.
2. Dream Big, Plan And Strategise, Court The Friendship Of Those Heading In Same Direction And Ignore Those Who Think It Impossible. I Must Never Underestimate My Mind, It's A Most Powerful Tool.
3. Nothing Is To Be Feared, Fortune Favours The Brave.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:10am On Oct 26, 2012
psoto:
gringrin
I shall be back with ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ "vocabs" soon.
'A Book of VOCABS' by ABBA'S MYPSOTO.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:11am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Lol! @boltly...I've also stopped my personal countdown ooo, cos it feels like we're there already...Thank GOD!!!
Yeah...Almost There!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:12am On Oct 26, 2012
psoto:
cheesy
Now I think GC has been over-fed.
Or is it the joy of your "POP"?
Great Joy It Must Be!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:13am On Oct 26, 2012
Abbasufi: WELL I NEVER IRON MY SALLAH CLOTH, MAKE I GO IRON DEM O smiley
"Sallah Clothes" "Christmas Clothes"
I Miss My Childhood!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:15am On Oct 26, 2012
fadinus:
YES BOSS, SAME AS U ЪЯÕ smiley
Fadinus...Congrats!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:16am On Oct 26, 2012
Akay:
Thanks for replying. You're so welcome. (Psoto and Princessmia I'm getting better at welcoming peeps yeah??)
Just click the "quote" button right beneath the text you want to reply and a text box on a new page will appear with the text ur replying. Go to the end of it all and type your heart away. Welcome dear. How are your preparations going?
Akay Is Nice But Doesn't Want To Admit It!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:18am On Oct 26, 2012
psoto:
grin
Guessed as much.
Now I understand better.
Its a good prayer though.
Yes It Is.
I Just Wonder If I Am That Old...Lol.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:20am On Oct 26, 2012
IbroSaunks: Have you guys gone through the NYSC personal experiences thread? Did a while back, fun thread. Some one said her service was uneventful because she influenced it to lag and a few peeps were of the opinion that it was a bad idea because it kills adventure. I thought about it a bit, of course I disagreed, being a bit of a pragmatic. To me, a good story about NYSC could easily have been a bad anecdote. One has to realise that it can go both ways, and leaving it to chance and faith when something can be done is a bad idea and an unworthy risk. I don't want to waste my time, the world might be coming to an end soon grin

I also considered their accounts of what made their nysc year fun. It was basically just being revered by locals, flexing, genuflection from teenage girls, etc. Those things mean NOTHING to me, and I don't think I woulda enjoyed as much as they did. That's all smiley

I wanted to talk about post-graduate plans but i'm not sure it's a good idea smiley
It Is A Sound Idea.
Please Don't Hesitate To Talk 'Bout It.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:23am On Oct 26, 2012
darefestus:
Not being cocky or anything but i must say computational physic is sweeeet. The iterations get the best out of me, and Runge-kutta was my pastime especially 4th and 5th order methods.
One Man's Fish...Being Another Man's Meat.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:25am On Oct 26, 2012
princessmia:
go on, its not a bad idea.
Every1 needs to b prepared for d future now.
On Point!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:26am On Oct 26, 2012
IbroSaunks:
yeah you have a point smiley I think I should leave the floor open, my plan for now is just basically to write the GRE and TOEFL, and apply to as many schools as I can smiley
Msc, PhD? What Field?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:28am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Woooskee!...I'm back!...gringringrin...I initially thought there was something wrong with my browser, until I saw pyguru on my profile...Lolzzz!
Welcome!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:29am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Ma'am, it was the spam bot ooo, like what happened to BOUNTY in House 1 the day you guys were having a french colloquy...I think I was banned for 1 hour, though I'm feeling like a superstar right now sha...gringringrin
GC The Superstar!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:30am On Oct 26, 2012
Abbasufi:

NO AM NOT. AND AM NOT SOM POLITICIAN SON NA
But You Are Still An Alhaji!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:32am On Oct 26, 2012
Akay: lmao. i thought i was the only one not looking fwd to service. i've tried to accept it for soo long. just cant. dunno hw i'll survive. i graduated last november. dint spill or anything. the zeal for nysc left with june batch! share my plans? no thanks. i feel like if i do, i might jinx it
Lol.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:35am On Oct 26, 2012
IbroSaunks:
LooL, I have mixed feelings. The precautious "better safe than sorry" part of me doesn't want to, but the "adventurous" and bored part of me does! I know there are many stunts I would like to pull but my timidity probably won't allow me to sad . Sometimes I also fear that people would try to take advantage of my reserved gentle manner, which I thoroughly hate but it's just one of the things people like me have to put up with sometimes. I know it'll be a personal challenge for me sha, and I like challenges smiley .

Ok at this point I think i'm over-analysing the whole thing grin , e no pass camp na, Federal Govt.'s large scale "Gulder Ultimate Search", LoL
Lol...-> Federal Govt.'s large scale "Gulder Ultimate Search"
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:36am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Of course...I understand that, but I had to discern it as pidgin on impulse...That's why I said I stand to be corrected, I'm expecting SBABAJ to debunk it too.
Pidgin...Hmm!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:37am On Oct 26, 2012
Akay:

i can only hope for the best cant i? asked a friend to help me serve and he said "the only black man that succeeded in impersonating a light skinned lady is michael jackson" so i'm on my own
You Are Light Skinned?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:39am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Mehn!...We just have to be optimistic about it ni ooo, I'm a kinda 'bring-it-on' person & I love challenges too...I believe its one of the best ways to overcome uncertainties.
I Share Your Perspective...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:41am On Oct 26, 2012
ogbeche77:
No go on strike ooo... Na spambot ban GC.. No be mod... And what's it with u & the name OGBACHA77?
He Probably "OGBANCH-ES"
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:42am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

I guess you're referring to the obstacle drills...Lmao!...Bro, been there, done that!...I've had my own share of the fun at Osun state NYSC camp while I was still an undergrad oo...gringringrin
How Did That Come To Be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.