Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,880 members, 7,973,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:01 AM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (171421 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
Akay:

i can only hope for the best cant i? asked a friend to help me serve and he said "the only black man that succeeded in impersonating a light skinned lady is michael jackson" so i'm on my own
grin
Like you said,
We can only hope for the best.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
Abbasufi:

BUT IT IS A NORMAL ROUTINE IN DIS HAUS FOR PPL TO PASTE 'VIEWIN THIS TOPIC' NON OF US HAS BEEN BANNED B4

Lolzzz..The usernames I pasted were too many & pyguru saw it as a spam...I guess that's the way it has been configured.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 12:00am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Chei!..Them plenty fa!...Hundreds of usernames & 400+ guests...

KAI GC HMM U B BABA!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2012
IbroSaunks:
LooL, I have mixed feelings. The precautious "better safe than sorry" part of me doesn't want to, but the "adventurous" and bored part of me does! I know there are many stunts I would like to pull but my timidity probably won't allow me to sad . Sometimes I also fear that people would try to take advantage of my reserved gentle manner, which I thoroughly hate but it's just one of the things people like me have to put up with sometimes. I know it'll be a personal challenge for me sha, and I like challenges smiley .

Ok at this point I think i'm over-analysing the whole thing grin , e no pass camp na, Federal Govt.'s large scale "Gulder Ultimate Search", LoL
gringrin
Don't worry,
It will go on well.
Bottom line is just be prepared for anything.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Mehn!...We just have to be optimistic about it ni ooo, I'm a kinda 'bring-it-on' person & I love challenges too...I believe its one of the best ways to overcome uncertainties.
True bro, it's the "pragmatic" way!...hey, you didn't find the gulder ultimate search thing funny? sad
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 26, 2012
IbroSaunks:
LooL, I have mixed feelings. The precautious "better safe than sorry" part of me doesn't want to, but the "adventurous" and bored part of me does! I know there are many stunts I would like to pull but my timidity probably won't allow me to sad . Sometimes I also fear that people would try to take advantage of my reserved gentle manner, which I thoroughly hate but it's just one of the things people like me have to put up with sometimes. I know it'll be a personal challenge for me sha, and I like challenges smiley .

Ok at this point I think i'm over-analysing the whole thing grin , e no pass camp na, Federal Govt.'s large scale "Gulder Ultimate Search", LoL
I think everyone of us has one or more fear or uncertainty about camp and Nysc in general. I heard its a normal thing, yours as clearely stated is more behavioural(Temperament) than anything, but i think what u'll find in camp are people bringing out the best in you. Some, will bring out the negative and others the positive. Most people i've listened to learnt alot abt themselves, their temperaments and how best to handle such temperaments while interacting and living with so many people(each with different behaviour, lifestyle and outlook on life). U also mentioned 'Trying some stunts' so maybe u are not as laid-back as u think u are. That said, People will take advantage of u, Yes, but they'll leave u beta off. I'm sure after service, u'll have so much experience to last a lifetime.

And on that part of service being a large scale GUS, i can only laugh cause my sister described it with that exact word when explaining to me some drill routine.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 12:03am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Chei!..Them plenty fa!...Hundreds of usernames & 400+ guests...
Smh...
Not surprised.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 12:05am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Haaa, bros!...If na that one, me no send ooo...NL no be my papa property, na just guest house for me gringringrin...As long as I can still enter this website as a guest & read through, I'm okay...
LoL, true! Though you can still avoid this one. If you gas chop ban, chop am for something wey dey substantial smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2012
Abbasufi:

WAAAAT! FOR REALL OGBACHA77 Y NA?? U WANT US TO GO ON STRIKE TOO
No go on strike ooo... Na spambot ban GC.. No be mod... And what's it with u & the name OGBACHA77?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 12:08am On Oct 26, 2012
IbroSaunks:
True bro, it's the "pragmatic" way!...hey, you didn't find the gulder ultimate search thing funny? sad

I guess you're referring to the obstacle drills...Lmao!...Bro, been there, done that!...I've had my own share of the fun at Osun state NYSC camp while I was still an undergrad oo...gringringrin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 12:09am On Oct 26, 2012
psoto:
gringrin
Don't worry,
It will go on well.
Bottom line is just be prepared for anything.
By God's grace oh! Your optimism is good oh, it'll be cool if we met in Lagos camp grin , that's of course if we get posted there! But hey, I guess it's just me being optimistic like you and GC! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

I believe its one of the best ways to overcome uncertainties.

Werner Heisenberg will be so proud of you.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2012
HAAAA 2DAE DIS HAUS IS ALIVE O, PAST MIDNYT PPL STILL DEY,PAGES JST DEY FLY,I PITY DAT OLD WOMAN (PRINCESS GRANNY) WEN SHE COMS SHE GO READ TIRE
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 12:14am On Oct 26, 2012
darefestus:
I think everyone of us has one or more fear or uncertainty about camp and Nysc in general. I heard its a normal thing, yours as clearely stated is more behavioural(Temperament) than anything, but i think what u'll find in camp are people bringing out the best in you. Some, will bring out the negative and others the positive. Most people i've listened to learnt alot abt themselves, their temperaments and how best to handle such temperaments while interacting and living with so many people(each with different behaviour, lifestyle and outlook on life). U also mentioned 'Trying some stunts' so maybe u are not as laid-back as u think u are. That said, People will take advantage of u, Yes, but they'll leave u beta off. I'm sure after service, u'll have so much experience to last a lifetime.

And on that part of service being a large scale GUS, i can only laugh cause my sister described it with that exact word when explaining to me some drill routine.
Thanks bro, this made plenty sense *switches to igbo movie mode* Our elders have a saying, that when a wise man speaks, he should be commended and prayed for (according to tradition grin )! Wiseman, may you continue to be wise (ASHEEE!) ! Oya eat kolanut and drink schnapps from the table of men! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 12:16am On Oct 26, 2012
IbroSaunks:
LoL, true! Though you can still avoid this one. If you gas chop ban, chop am for something wey dey substantial smiley

That depends on your definition of "substantial" oo...gringrin...But seriously, I'm a stickler for rules.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

I guess you're referring to the obstacle drills...Lmao!...Bro, been there, done that!...I've had my own share of the fun at Osun state NYSC camp while I was still an undergrad oo...gringringrin

SO DIS IS 2ND TYM?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 12:18am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Really?! Wow, that's good oh! Some of my friends were making fun of me, that they'll have to make an exception for me sad , I plan to prove them wrong! I just hope I don't do over-sabi! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 12:18am On Oct 26, 2012
ogbeche77:
No go on strike ooo... Na spambot ban GC.. No be mod... And what's it with u & the name OGBACHA77?

sorry spellin mistake
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 12:18am On Oct 26, 2012
darefestus:

Werner Heisenberg will be so proud of you.

Bros!...You just reminded me of PHY 305...gringringrin...Lolzzzz!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 12:19am On Oct 26, 2012
ogbeche77:
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 12:19am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

SO DIS IS d 2ND TYM?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2012
Gods-child:

That depends on your definition of "substantial" oo...gringrin...But seriously, I'm a stickler for rules.
LoL, rules are for preventing chaos, though I can hardly see how your stunt would cause that grin , I guess you were just banned for being a nuisance smiley !
No go disobey for camp oh, make soldier no use you catch expensive trips grin !
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 12:23am On Oct 26, 2012
Abbasufi:

SO DIS IS d 2ND TYM?
That's cool eh?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 12:25am On Oct 26, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Really?! Wow, that's good oh! Some of my friends were making fun of me, that they'll have to make an exception for me sad , I plan to prove them wrong! I just hope I don't do over-sabi! grin

Don't mind them jor...I'm sure you'll prove them wrong!...See, I believe by the time we all reach camp & mix with the multitude, every apathetic tendency would be replaced with sudden invigoration...I'm sure you've felt adrenaline rush before...gringringringrin...You'll do the unprecedented my brother...Lmao!!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 26, 2012
@IbroSaunks
Thanks man...

@GC
Cant believe i spent weeks trying to successfully prove that theory using a Quantum Mechanical approach and the yeye thing was just downgrading me. I cld talk physics all day long and still wont tire.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 12:26am On Oct 26, 2012
Abbasufi:

SO DIS IS d 2ND TYM?

No oo..That was during my Man O' War days ooo...I wish I could share pictures here but I don't wanna scare our ladies...Hehehehhee...Lmao!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 26, 2012
y
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 26, 2012
As i lay down to sleep, let me be the first person to say 'GUDMORNING' house...Hope we have a wonderful day, and to those that are still awake, hope u have a great night rest. Catch you all in the morning hopefully, God bless us all.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 12:32am On Oct 26, 2012
IbroSaunks:
LoL, rules are for preventing chaos, though I can hardly see how your stunt would cause that grin , I guess you were just banned for being a nuisance smiley !
No go disobey for camp oh, make soldier no use you catch expensive trips grin !

I wasn't banned for being a nuisance, its like you can't understand what happened...gringrin...If anybody needs disobedience preaching, it ain't me...I'm a disciplinarian.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 12:47am On Oct 26, 2012
darefestus: @IbroSaunks
Thanks man...

@GC
Cant believe i spent weeks trying to successfully prove that theory using a Quantum Mechanical approach and the yeye thing was just downgrading me. I cld talk physics all day long and still wont tire.

YEAH PHYSICS IS SWEET BUT DIFFICULT
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 26, 2012
Abbasufi:

sorry spellin mistake
Hmmmm ... I no believe u joor
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 3:39am On Oct 26, 2012
Akay: 4. Friends don't last. Learn to be all you need
5. No one cares unless u pay the bills
6. Dump ur bf after school. If you get back together, it was meant to be or else you'll just get pulled down
7. Don't let sicko lecturers/dept/school kill your dreams. Believe me they'll try
8. Don't expect too much from anyone but from yourself, never be satisfied
9. Many people do not want you to succeed. When you do, be nice to them. They don't know better!
10. Make sure your dreams don't get smaller.
11. School is not to be toyed with. Make sure ur proud of yourself at the end
11. Drink some wine and coffee. Life is but once
Hmm..... "Macchiavelian Lessons"

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (252) (Reply)

2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.