Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,499 members, 7,951,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (31561 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 1:06am On Oct 12, 2012
Why should you concern yourself with you been better or worse that some people? Babe you are who you are and the sinner you start living for yourself, the better

2 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 12, 2012
mamaxxx: And I'm getting comments from people pretending to be 'holier than thou' when in actual fact, if investigated into properly, the truth will reveal that those with the nastiest comments on here are worse than I am.

Obviously I know that the number of men I've been with is on the high side, but I know that I'm better than most be it male or female.

Thanks for all your comments though!
If you think you're better then you shouldn't be asking for our opinions.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by obowunmi(m): 1:17am On Oct 12, 2012
Sweerie, pls where are you based? I don't mind you.

You are not cheap. No STD or HIV abi?
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by mamaxxx: 1:19am On Oct 12, 2012
ItsModella:
If you think you're better then you shouldn't be asking for our opinions.
What I asked for was options, not unnecessary criticisms. Thanks for your input though, I appreciate.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by mamaxxx: 1:21am On Oct 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Why should you concern yourself with you been better or worse that some people? Babe you are who you are and the sinner you start living for yourself, the better
I am actually not concerned with being better than anyone else, the point I was trying to make was with the what people critisize others you'd think they were saints themselves!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by GoldenLady1: 1:23am On Oct 12, 2012
Please don't take offense, but you may want to take things a little slower with guys you become involved with. We as females have a very delicate system that can easily be thrown off physically and spiritually.

You're only cheap if you consider yourself cheap and carry yourself that way. Find other ways to connect with men unless you just like the high turnover.

Just make sure you're not engaging in sex to fill some other "void". I'm keeping in mind this may just be a "story" and not putting you down. "For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God"

3 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 12, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ITbomb(m): 1:35am On Oct 12, 2012
Jojo Armani: @OP seems u re doing it to make or break a record, dis one u re counting, U try anyway some girls have lost count.

As in 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15. Hmmmm.

And am sure non of de men nyashed u once, lets assume each of dem did it 4 or 5 times.
Somebody help me get de actual nyashing *my calculator is bad*
Plus or minus 2500 nyashing ie at approximately one and half nyashing per day for 4 yrs

2 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ITbomb(m): 1:41am On Oct 12, 2012
Did u say u r getting married?
OMG , I pray let not any of my children come near the offspring of this 2 drunkards conspiring to populate the world with dickheads form by 16spermz source

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by mamaxxx: 1:45am On Oct 12, 2012
smiley errr ok!
ITbomb: Did u say u r getting married?
OMG , I pray let not any of my children come near the offspring of this 2 drunkards conspiring to populate the world with dickheads form by 16spermz source
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Dopefiend(m): 1:55am On Oct 12, 2012
Cool story. So dat x3 ish is for real shocked shocked 15/3=5 wow!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by KateSpade(f): 1:59am On Oct 12, 2012
Let's hope you are making the right decision before sleeping with people, and if you are then you are able to be ok with yourself at the start and end of each day that's what matter's most.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by KateSpade(f): 2:00am On Oct 12, 2012
Its interesting that you lied, I lied too but made my number more than the reality.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 12, 2012
Let he without Sin be the First to Cast the Stone, but quite frankly my fear is that by the time you settle, you might find sex too boring having had quite a few, not sure i can sleep with 15 girls that would take me 2 life times especially with all the diseases we have around.

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 12, 2012
im in my twenties and ive slept with about 15 women(ex ashewo) in my life time and i wish i have had as many as 1500. i just do not have enough game to tab up those kind of numbers. some young men come eerily close to those numbers before the morbid age of 30.. im talking out of my a.s.s but my point is it depends on who u r dating. if u come across a 1500'er ur pretty much like mother theresa to him so u don't need to sweat the moot point, i hereby declare this topic closed because u r a saint to most men.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by lagcity(m): 5:58am On Oct 12, 2012
Mehn! J cole na genius I swear. U gat to multiply by 3! Somebody give dat nigga a Nobel prize please!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2012
mamaxxx: And I'm getting comments from people pretending to be 'holier than thou' when in actual fact, if investigated into properly, the truth will reveal that those with the nastiest comments on here are worse than I am.

Obviously I know that the number of men I've been with is on the high side, but I know that I'm better than most be it male or female.

Thanks for all your comments though!
Nairaland is all about Hypocrisy my dear! We all pretend to be what we are not sometimes.just go on and be a good girl and know that God loves you more!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 6:27am On Oct 12, 2012
I see no big deal in this jorh
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by delkuf(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2012
Y do u ask if u are cheap wen u knw u are. 15 and u are still counting. And u want to have a happy marriage life some day. God help u
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2012
delkuf: Y do u ask if u are cheap wen u knw u are. 15 and u are still counting. And u want to have a happy marriage life some day. God help u
Will you be typing this same poo if she was a guy? Hypocrisy is a biatch
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 12, 2012
You ain't cheap my dear. You are very expensive. Good to know that you even know the total number of the men you slept with. Some ladies don't even know theirs cos the total figure is too huge to be counted. Mostly above 356 men still at the age of 25 smh.

No one has complete control over séxual temptations. Just try to overcome as many temptation as you can and keep it rolling. You rock kiss

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by damdam67: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2012
U cheap pass cabin biscuit

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by JojoArmani(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2012
my dear, dont allow de critics to weigh u down, is part of de advice. U re even much beta dan most of us here.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by delkuf(m): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2012
mynd, i will saying the same thing.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by tpia5: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2012
Most girls are sexually active these days.

Its a disturbing thought but people just have to come to terms with it i guess.

And as someone pointed out, she could still be like a saint to a guy who has slept with maybe 1500 ladies.

Somewhere like the west, for instance, wouldnt see these things as being a big deal.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by tyson55(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2012
In today's world of FB, BB and the other social media platform, it's so easy for girls of today to get laid before you say Jack. They want their house rent paid by Aristos, they get laid. They wanna buy the latest BB, they get laid. Brazilian hair nko, they get laid. The list of the things they get laid for is endless. They only desire for wealth and material possessions with little interest for ethical or spiritual matters.(materialism)

If the figure you said (15) is anything to go by, then you got nothing on some other girls i mentioned above, they just will not admitted it.

Hey! You gotta slow down now and turn your life around now, it's never late my dear. Unless other wise you are suffering from nyphomania disease, then you know you need a sex therapy.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2012
That's good then
delkuf: mynd, i will saying the same thing.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ijebuboy18(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2012
Loved ur intro, got me cracking but u r obviously concerned abt d no of guys u been wit thus ur post. Did u ask ur guy 4 his numba,cos I can guarantee u, his is more dan urs n dat does not make him cheap. 2 all d hypocrites here, how many u know d no of peeps u hav had sex wit in 4yrs? Abeg make una comot log 4 ur eye b4 u come here 2 remove speck 4 anoda man eye. Gal, u r not cheap. Had dis argument wit my friends once (guys n gals), all I need 2 know is dat u r xclusively mine n dat u r no prostitute. Shikena.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2012
Do we remember the story in the Bible when a woman was convicted of adultery, & all the teachers of the law, pharisees etc wanted to murder her for being the worst, & they brought her to Jesus & Jesus without passing any judgment on the woman, bent down on the floor & wrote: if you have never done what this woman did, cast the first stone? & before he brought up his head from it was bent, the crowd have dismissed one after the other becos they all have done even more than what the woman did.

Jesus now looked up to the woman & said: go home woman, & sin no more!

John 8:3-11.

Goodmorning everyone smiley
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Konnektions146(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2012
its a pity we re all hypocrites here, except for MYND, BEREM and a few others, everyoe now claims to be holy,
i bet dat greater number of ladies from 17years loosees count of de guys dey ve slept wit.
make we no talk abt men sef, i read some peeople callin OP names here as if its not dia likes dat had some intimacy with op and many other ladies.

a lady asked me some days ago how many ladies i ve been with, i listed dem and told her as welldat i know all of dem and we speak occassionaly, den i asked her ad she was moping, its such a lady we have in Nairaland_claiming to be saints.

i rememember during my NYSC, deere is dis couple, so close , just 3 years later and i met de lady and wass askin abt her NYSC guy and she couldnt rememeber who i was talkin abt and she said _-"the name sounds famiiar", chei

OP,
dont mind de comments yu read here, de thing is, u have to understand wat u wat, dot give in to guys u aint comfortable with....what matters is wat u think and ot wat people spew here.

good luck
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Konnektions146(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2012
its a pity we re all hypocrites here, except for MYND, BEREM and a few others, everyoe now claims to be holy,
i bet dat greater number of ladies from 17years loosees count of de guys dey ve slept wit.
make we no talk abt men sef, i read some peeople callin OP names here as if its not dia likes dat had some intimacy with op and many other ladies.

a lady asked me some days ago how many ladies i ve been with, i listed dem and told her as welldat i know all of dem and we speak occassionaly, den i asked her ad she was moping, its such a lady we have in Nairaland_claiming to be saints.

i rememember during my NYSC, deere is dis couple, so close , just 3 years later and i met de lady and wass askin abt her NYSC guy and she couldnt rememeber who i was talkin abt and she said _-"the name sounds famiiar", chei

OP,
dont mind de comments yu read here, de thing is, u have to understand wat u wat, dot give in to guys u aint comfortable with....what matters is wat u think and ot wat people spew here.

good luck

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2012
^^
So true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material / South African Lady Weds Nigerian In Port Shepstone, S'africa. / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 1

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.