Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,499 members, 7,951,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (31558 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 29, 2013
deedeeluv: Number 1, i hate it when ppl criticize ppl. number 2, who re u to point fingers or bring people down for their mistakes? I bet u, all those imbeciles cursing the babe na u ppl do pass. And for all those men acting as though their mothers re still virgins should shut d heck up..... As for the poster jare, just look at it as one of those things in life. U can open up to your current man, if he is really understanding he would look pass it. Afterall, u did what u did b4 u guys met. Remember: Transparency is the KEY, If u two love each other.

A woman shud have a secret abeggi.Don't reveal that part of your life to even yur husband!Period!esp when its more than three guys.Any man that ask me that wud sure get thus reply" start counting all the pubic hair on my punnany,den you will get your damn answer!"WTF!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 12:02am On May 30, 2013
francdec4: I hardly comment in peoples write up infact this could be my first actually. @op without being judgmental or harsh to you. From my perspective as a Medical doctor and a Christian I think its quite high. You just have to stop and at ur age make a future for Ur life and future family. Don't know if ds will help u though.....am a MAN(high libido), am a Doctor (see it all times) am 30 in 12days from today(adult), am not a gay(very complete man)....yet am STILL A VIRGIN. If I can abstain believe me u can.(again am not judging and not self praising just helping out). Be good.

A virgin at 30??*shoots self*

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 12:06am On May 30, 2013
who revived this dead thread? angry

3 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by fuckluv(f): 12:20am On May 30, 2013
joeydozzy: who revived this dead thread? angry
It's called ressurection. grin Guess that's what's happening these days angry
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by fuckluv(f): 12:30am On May 30, 2013
angry
Young po413: @op you try o,but as a woman,I think its not fair.
Young po, where u go dig up this poo na? U no see d date? Op sef don forget say she created a topic like this. Na now u come dey advise.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by lymelyte(m): 1:43am On May 30, 2013
Sex and its over-hype..na wa oo..we men self,our own too much..nor be we dey phuck all dis so called girls and women?..abi na dem dey phuck dier self?
Girlz self,una too dey vulnerable,materialistic,naïve and gullible..chai.

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by adamse(f): 2:02am On May 30, 2013
OP, cheap is an understatement. and i don't want to say you are a slut

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by segzicres(m): 4:00am On May 30, 2013
Ya'll are hypocrites. All the girls saying she's cheap r d worst! I know alotta ya'll. The OP is sincere, @least she knows her numbers. Most of ya'll have lost count

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nomski0(f): 6:57am On May 30, 2013
mamaxxx: I had always planned to remain a virgin till I got married.. I tried to stick to this plan but at the age of 22 I lost my virginity and I absolutely loved it.

Its 4 yrs later now and I have slept with more than 15 men. I'm currently in a relationship that I'm hoping would lead to marriage.

The other day my partner asked me how many men I'd been with before him and I said 5! I was too ashamed to say the real figure.

Is 15 high? Whats average for a girl my age?

At 26, you've opened your legs to 15 men-and you're asking if you're loose? *massive eye roll*
i hope you.re married now, whats done been done, wish you the best.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Godson201333(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2013
Na wa oo for the person that revive this thread
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Godson201333(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2013
Thank God she can still count,but that was in Nov last year,now some months later,Did they reach 20 yet cos i was told that the average?Some girls lost count at the age of 22 though...so clap for her
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by sauceEEP(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2013
can someone decipher the word 'NYASHING' for me abeg.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 30, 2013
You are ******
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by olawumia(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2013
***** MORE THAN 15 within four years. i.e minimum of 4 guys in a year, you change every 3 months, and each one most have slept with u more dan twice. too bad, well that sud be put behind, (PAST). if its not an addiction, change ur way dont tell ur present man, cus most guys wont take such. @ age 26 u sud be able to take ur stand, sex is not food neither life, its a gift from God to be enjoyed at the normal time. outside marriage its abnormal.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by aduaba(f): 1:02pm On May 31, 2013
Well yes you are cheap. But hey its gud to be cheap before marriage that way you don't go exploring after marriage cos u hv seen more than enough. my dear I don't blame you cos men of today hv made many gals so cheap since they won't leave us alone.pls forget it cos I dnt think u will ask your man how many gals he has slept with. I wonder y men will sleep with anything in skirt but still call gals hu hv been intimate with more than three guys sluts.

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 01, 2013
^^Your lots are always blaming men for anything, yet when we Lord over you, you complain..tell me what men have to do with the topic. Did they rape her? Did they force her? Do we force you to open your damn legs? Can you learn how to say No? Stop blaming men for your lust you enjoy sex the same way they do....

When a girl says 3nigga that means she fcked a least 6
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 01, 2013
U have the right to satisfaction as much as any other man grin trust me most men by they are 19 won't even know how many girls they have slept with
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 01, 2013
Someone is feeling guilty undecided?

You can repent? Tho I don't share the ideology , ever heard about secondary virgin?
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 01, 2013
^^I just find u to be extremely annoying go look for someone else to bother angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos / I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.