Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,460 members, 7,950,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (31557 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
A problematic individual choice if you ask me. Sooooooo problematic that she had to come to nairaland to seek opinions.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ikekings(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2012
@post 15 is not high... Its too little... I know a girl that cannot even remember the number of guys she has slept with... But she said her estimate was like 50 upwards... So no need to vibrate.. Your number is too small now... cool cool cool
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
shaybe baby:
If I was a bloke, I'd avoid YOU LIKE THE PLAGUE YOU ARE. Personality-wise, you are gross!!!
Bored? Not! Now carry ur Wimbledon puntash go wan side jare! Heddiot!!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
15 isnt high at all. But how many have you given mouth action ? Up to 50 ?

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 1:04am On Oct 15, 2012
shaybe baby:
Yeah, You do have a point there and I heartily agree. I'll chalk it up to a moment of weakness. You are one of the few mentally sound people on here.
**blushing**
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by kpolli(m): 2:43am On Oct 15, 2012
mamaxxx: I had always planned to remain a virgin till I got married.. I tried to stick to this plan but at the age of 22 I lost my virginity and I absolutely loved it.

Its 4 yrs later now and I have slept with more than 15 men. I'm currently in a relationship that I'm hoping would lead to marriage.

The other day my partner asked me how many men I'd been with before him and I said 5! I was too ashamed to say the real figure.

Is 15 high? Whats average for a girl my age?

In Naija of today 15 ain't high
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by gossips(f): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2012
Not something I think should be discussed in a relationship. Just not healthy at all.
There are certain questions that should never be asked, how much more attended to.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by OySxo(f): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
:-XWell , becos u v lost ur virginity to 15 males dsnt make u a bad person , buh ma dear its quite a number!!!but dts y nau dt u 'v realised ds , u shld stop casual sex n def pls put a lock on it . N u lying t ur boo aint bad cos m sure if u say d truth he mit nt boo ur boo nymore , forgettn he mit v slept wt 30 gals
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
shaybe baby:
If I was a bloke, I'd avoid YOU LIKE THE PLAGUE YOU ARE. Personality-wise, you are gross!!!
Muahhhsss!!!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by dopeJemi: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
Oh! My dear

U r very expensive

Slip wiv me den u'll knw weda u r cheap or not, after av announced it 2 d whoLe word

Tell a 6yr old boy dah u've sLept wiv 15men

He go open mouth down
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by shaybebaby(f): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Muahhhsss!!!
*hugs*

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ba7man(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
@Shaybe babe. Heyyyy!!!!......how u doin?? Guess who this is. To those criticizing the gurl, "He without sin cast the first stone". Yeah, 15 in 4yrs is much but I'v heard worse nd i won't be surprized that a large percentage of people that have viewd this topic or criticized her have done worse. If any person gets mad at this post, the person is a likely suspect too. @ Poster, its never to late to change and soon it will all be a distant memory.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by shaybebaby(f): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
ba7man: @Shaybe babe. Heyyyy!!!!......how u doin?? Guess who this is. To those criticizing the gurl, "He without sin cast the first stone". Yeah, 15 in 4yrs is much but I'v heard worse nd i won't be surprized that a large percentage of people that have viewd this topic or criticized her have done worse. If any person gets mad at this post, the person is a likely suspect too. @ Poster, its never to late to change and soon it will all be a distant memory.
Omg!!! You!!! Where's Noah's money?!!! I will shame you on nairaland!!!! grin
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by shaybebaby(f): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
Viewing this topic: John311, ba7man(m), Konnektions146(m), UmericanGirl(f) and 2 guest(s

I see you...come out and fight!!! grin
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ba7man(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
@Shaybe babe. Mummy No-no....*Hurriedly packs his 'Ghana must go' bag and high tails it out of the Romance section window!!*
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ubong560(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
Som gals once they loose virginity, they run mad at sex fucking any PISTLES dat com thier way. Let's assume u av it wit 15 men and each at least av it up to 5x, 5x15=75tournaments in 4yrs. Wow! Impressive! Sorry dear(slut), u ar an harlot or mayb i shld call "A FAIRLY-USED or TOKUMBO". Lol. Kip riding, soon u shal break d record.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by IZUKWU(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
carefreewannabe:

let me make a little correction

girls can be cheap. men are for free grin
that's a lie !
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by UmericanGirl(f): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
IZUKWU: that's a lie !

You charge?
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
IZUKWU: that's a lie !

no, it definitely isn't. wink
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ijebabe: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2012
UmericanGirl:

You charge?
Lol. Ask him again grin
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by dtemidare: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2012
At twenty two (22) you lost your V, well to me that's too late.

on the question of the number 15, i don't think its too much cos there is no bench mark or para meter at which it is measured or determined.
[/b]so my dear dance your waist like never before.

not to forget a day is coming when you have to account for all that you've done. make sure you repent before that time and turn a new leaf.
and [b]its not by tasting all the men's joy stick that guarantees that you will get married
, you may even end up growing white hair around your pubic region before getting married. BE WISH ABOUT YOUR DECISIONS.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by beebop(f): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
Don't sell yourself short.

Repeat after me. "You are more than your v.a.g.i.n.a"

Ignore this ignorant mothafuckas whose only perception of the worth of a woman is what's between her legs and who has been between her legs.

Focus on being an interesting individual, loving, well-read, exposed, ambitious etc. Find what's more important to you in life and focus on that.

And if you have a consensual sexual encounter with someone you like and are attracted to, while being treated and treating him with respect, more power to you.

Life is too short to have it judged by condescending narrow minded assholes.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by deshclones(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
15men in a spate of 4yrs is damn high...anybody telling you otherwise is not being honest......you invited 15 different spirits into your body and life..deal with it....
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
deshclones: 15men in a spate of 4yrs is damn high...anybody telling you otherwise is not being honest......you invited 15 different spirits into your body and life..deal with it....
U all should stop judging her pls.
She's a human being just lyk u and me. Besides, how many girls have u slept with in the last four yrs too?

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by CzarChris(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
I need the help of a theorietical physicist, a gyneacologist and a chemist, i'll handle the mechanical aspect.
Am looking to invent a toto(punanany)meter. It will have the ability of giving a calibrated reading of +/-1 accuracy of the number of rods that have visited a hole.

Imagine the money that will be from sales when so many of the devices will scatter as a result of excessively high readings.
Think profit dudes profit.

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by dayokanu(m): 5:36am On Oct 18, 2012
Nothing do you joorrr
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by CzarChris(m): 6:00am On Oct 18, 2012
And poster, to be honest with you your a very cheap slut. Give just 1 reason, why you where so cheap?
Is it d need to meet up?
Are you going to blame it on poverty?
Is it about tasting the waters?

Ok, lets say you have a daughter and she walks up to you and vomits this type of crap, be honest, how will you feel? That you own kid has been playing the wh0re in your house won't you feel like a failure?

We the men don really suffer no be small. Mtchewww
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2012
Am not after d number but ur hiv status
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by free2ryhme: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
Guinness book of record is looking for you
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
All of you hoping and dreaming of marrying virgins after sleeping with other men's wives, hav it @ d bac of ur mind dat u can't eat your cake and have it so quit d wishing...
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
Czar-Chris:
And poster, to be honest with you your a very cheap slut. Give just 1 reason, why you where so cheap?
Is it d need to meet up?
Are you going to blame it on poverty?
Is it about tasting the waters?

Ok, lets say you have a daughter and she walks up to you and vomits this type of crap, be honest, how will you feel? That you own kid has been playing the wh0re in your house won't you feel like a failure?

We the men don really suffer no be small. Mtchewww
Why ar you so bitter?
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by CzarChris(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ebade:
Why ar you so bitter?
Why are you so condoning? At least she can count hers, can you count yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos / Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.