Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,288 members, 7,950,498 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife (33563 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Osun Speaker's Wife Was Rescued By PalmWine Tapper / 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by ektbear: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
Where is bashr8

Where is FSU/Nchara

Where is Andre Uweh aka Ndogohihiga

Where are the rest of these folks?

Or did they click the thread, then leave immediately when they saw the names?

3 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by ektbear: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
It is only because it is a high-profile crime that we learned the name of the criminals.

Don't they usually withhold the name of suspects?
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Callotti: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
amosy007:

u forgot igbos are everywhere? Industrious sons of biafra

Then why are the 'rabid' ones on NL disturbing us with BIAFRA-BIAFRA? cheesy
We all know 'kidnapping' is an industry! grin
This is one reason Nigeria should never split. . . .
Fancy Biafran Kidnappers and Grandnappers asking for ransom across border lines?
Both you and your goat don enter for pot be dat o! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by ektbear: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
Here is one:

phreakabit: [size=18pt]This is a set up![/size] angry

Here is another:
afam4eva:
Don't let me start with you...

I'm disapointed that only few bigots have shown face. I hope this meal will go round...

But where is the rest of the crew?

2 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
Movement for the Actualisation of the Criminal Haven of Biafra

MACHOB

8 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
They see Drug baron in Asia na Igbo full,
They see armed robbers in the country na Igbos full,
They checked those who killed Cynthia Osukogu, Na Igbo people,
They checked the ABSU 5 who r@p3d na Igbos full,
They checked the worst 419 in Nigerian history na Anajemba, Nwude names dey,
They check for the most notorious armed robber in Nigerian history na Derico dem see,
They check for the worst kidnappers in Nigerian history, Na Osisikankwu name show face,
they check the name of the worst ritualist in Nigerian history na Chief Vincent Duru aka Otokoto name dey there
They check the name of the worst ritual site all they see is Okija shrine.
They check for the worst cannibal in Nigeria history na Clifford orji name dey.
They check the US list of most wanted frandster they see Tobechukwu Uba

NA ONLY UNA DEY NAIJERIYA NI?

7 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by dayokanu(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by nduchucks: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
How did they verify the identities of these boys? The prudent thing for a caught kidnapper to do is provide a believable fake name - they played on the bigotry of the Yoruba police officers by identifying themselves as Igbo. Those officers bought the lie like fools. Those boys look like Kunle, Tunji, and Dayo to me. SMH

6 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Osiris211: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
DK in his famous " I take no hostage" representing big time cool

dayokanu: Movement for the Actualisation of the Criminal Haven of Biafra

MACHOB
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by ektbear: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
ndu_chucks: How did they verify the identities of these boys? The prudent thing for a caught kidnapper to do is provide a believable fake name - they played on the bigotry of the Yoruba police officers by identifying themselves as Igbo. Those officers bought the lie like fools. Those boys look like Kunle, Tunji, and Dayo to me. SMH

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
When these Igbos leave home, they alwys say they're going for business. These people are going about their normal business na. Leave them na.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Osiris211: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
STFU!

ndu_chucks: How did they verify the identities of these boys? The prudent thing for a caught kidnapper to do is provide a believable fake name - they played on the bigotry of the Yoruba police officers by identifying themselves as Igbo. Those officers bought the lie like fools. Those boys look like Kunle, Tunji, and Dayo to me. SMH
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by ektbear: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
ndu_chucks will not kill me with laughter cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Mavrick2012: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
Bigotry is wat makes smbdy make jest of anoda tribe.just as no tribe has monopoly of gud,bad n ugly dats hw evry tribe contains gud,bad n ugly.d thread on d 3 ilitrate corpers confirm dat its nt only d north dat has problem wit educatn,if d 3 corpers were 4m d north am sure most igbos wil try hard to use it as a prove of d educatnal bakwadnes of d north.also,i refuse to agree dat kidnapin is an igbo tin.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by dayokanu(m): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
They would go home in December and claim they have thriving businesses in the South West.

That Yorubas are lazy thats why Igbos are billionaires

Why wont they be billionaires when they collect 200m ransom on kidnapped people

NdYibo kwenu

5 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by pcicero(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
Basil-J:
dem no born una well, everyone knows dat, the same u guys are known or being legendary cowards.....kini big deal undecided

Legendary cowards abi? Yet an ordinary palmwine tapper foiled your attempt. These Igbo people and their stuupid utterances.

8 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mavrick2012: Bigotry is wat makes smbdy make jest of anoda tribe.just as no tribe has monopoly of gud,bad n ugly dats hw evry tribe contains gud,bad n ugly.d thread on d 3 ilitrate corpers confirm dat its nt only d north dat has problem wit educatn,if d 3 corpers were 4m d north am sure most igbos wil try hard to use it as a prove of d educatnal bakwadnes of d north.also,i refuse to agree dat kidnapin is an igbo tin.

Kidnapping is not a Igbo thing Can you show us anyone caught for kidnapping in Abia state that has a yoruba name?
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Sagamite(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
ndu_chucks: Those boys look like unemployed graduates and victims of marginalization at the hands of leaders such as Osun speaker. They need to be rehabilitated without spending a single day in jail.

Even though I love their target of kidnapping, they should still be slaughtered as brutally as possible!
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by sindyko(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
I was passing by to just glance the names, I guessed they are SW guys, bt unfortunately igboz guys upgrade and improve in their inheritance profession graduate to SW to discharge their intelligence. know it can never be done here. It only SE that condone all those lousy act.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by geeez: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
pcicero:

Legendary cowards abi? Yet an ordinary palmwine tapper foiled your attempt. These Igbo people and their stuupid utterances.

Just imagine

Lone Yoruba Palmwine Tapper Nabs Six Igbo Kidnappers ... Scares them with a gourd

7 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
afam4eva:
Ko ni da fu en. IDIOT.
e dey pain u? U still get time to dey curse? U no dey shame o afam.
And small time u don go create your own Igbo site. You wan secede from nairaland again be dt o! All u people knw is to rebel. Haha!
Hope on your website, we go find useful tips on organizing successful kidnappings, bunkery of oil pipes, how to set up illegal refineries, how to sell okrika clothes and still build houses for your village, ways to successful 'lynching', and so on go dey there?
Abeg, people help me add more tips wey go dey Igbo websites cos as i dey so my brain don full. Thank u

11 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by controlseven: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
As we condemn these cases of kidnapping and other acts of criminality, it is pertinent to note also that the police are always quick to respond when highly placed individuals and their families are involved. This is the bane of justice system in our nation. I wish that every individual nomatter his/her social status can be treated equally!

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by AkpuNku2: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
why police did not show us the faces of people they arrest so far concerning the aluu4, as far as am concern this is a setup
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Sagamite(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
pendo89: the guy on far left has a broken arm.

If they break the other hand and the legs as well, I would be happier!

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by geeez: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
Imagine Igbos version of Nairaland.

Instead of Politics, you'll have the Fraud Section
Under Career, you'll have sections like Kidnapping, Robbery, Internet Scams, Forgery, Ritual Killing etc

7 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by BasilJ: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
pcicero:

guess who died out of the five criminals? The only two guys yo-robbers involved. Weak cowards. I aint surprised cause Yo-robber are stupid from birth. Its an ancenstral disease. Lossers
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by gbadexy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mehn!
Like play like play the enmity between ibos and yorbuas has assumed a frightening dimension.
I think the two tribes on this thread actually hate each other.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by geeez: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
Akpu.Nku:
why police did not show us the faces of people they arrest so far concerning the aluu4, as far as am concern this is a setup

There's a marked difference my brother. These ones were caught in the act while the others were picked up. However, the names of the suspects and those picked up were released
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by BasilJ: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
geeez: Imagine Igbos version of Nairaland.

Instead of Politics, you'll have the Fraud Section
Under Career, you'll have sections like Kidnapping, Robbery, Internet Scams, Forgery, Ritual Killing etc
BORING!!!!, come on now my granny can do better, how old are you, like 5

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG / Pray For Pope Francis - President Buhari Ask Nigerians / Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.