Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,292 members, 7,950,509 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife (33564 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Osun Speaker's Wife Was Rescued By PalmWine Tapper / 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
Basil-J:
*yoruba accent* i shoe(sure) say u no even know wetin be the mini(meaning) of netiworki(network) provida tongue tongue grin grin
berem: LMAO! Ayam laughing fery fery ard.
you must to laugh na ni. You probably won't undstnd u are displaying your little intelligency and at the same time, laughing at your fellow accomplice's ignorance?
So, both u Igbo entities don't undstnd the meanin of network provider? Oh, shld i include, 'internet' before your dig dt? How do i accord ds blame of lack of intelligency on anything else, when we all knw it nothin but a trait in your lineage?
Unless u open shops for alaba, una brain no dey think ni?

2 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by obowunmi(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nigeria's youths are wasting away.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
obowunmi: Nigeria's youths are wasting away.
correct yourself Sir. How are these nigerian youths? These are biafran youths. And in their land, that's the norm. Jes help us beg them make them no bring their shameless lives come here.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by mercurie(f): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
phreakabit:

Always on point my friend. . . But the thing is. . . . These guys na Yorubas way fake name. USIFO NO BE IGBO NAME! Rflmao. . . You guys can't even set up properly. grin

Usifo is a delta name
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by rbjimoh: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
ndu_chucks: Those boys look like unemployed graduates and victims of marginalization at the hands of leaders such as Osun speaker. They need to be rehabilitated without spending a single day in jail.
÷. So you are alledging that Chukwudi is marginalised in Osun state? Perhaps you are also a crazy kidnapper yourself
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
dayokanu: Even in interior Osun

I thought they said Igbos only go to Lagos, What are they doing in Osun again. Kidnapping people

Igbo Kwezeonu ooo.

Eyin ajokutamamumi, Agbari Ojuku Omo irankiran.

People who wake their father from bed with sliding tackle

DEAD!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by BankoleNco: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
Osiris.211:
Nah, for the additional "ed" cool.[size=18pt] Android's auto-complete.[/size]

Nah, that's just proper spelling. Quit ridiculing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Yeske2(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
zumbigbo: Naija or ibo mentality? - Osiris.

I repeat again for the myopic : Naija mentality - make money at all costs!

Exhibit one m'lud : Adeola Thomas, 38, assisted by his partner, Abimbola Abiola, 34, secured £87,000 from fraudulent claims totalling £3.8million over four years. Thomas used 1,400 stolen identities to complete 2,495 handwritten tax and benefits claims forms. HMRC suspicions were raised when he used the same address for all the claims. Thomas, an illegal immigrant, was jailed for seven years while Abiola, also a Nigerian national with leave to remain in the UK, received two-and-a-half years.

A Nigerian couple who tried to claim £3.8million in an ‘eye-watering’ benefits scam using 1,400 stolen identities have been jailed for a total of almost 10 years. Adeola Thomas, 38, assisted by his partner, Abimbola Abiola, 34, managed to pocket £87,000 after submitting almost 2,500 handwritten applications for tax credits and benefits. The pair spent the money on designer clothing and electrical items including a 50-inch plasma television.

Exhibit Two : Adekunle Adetiloye was accused of organizing a scheme to open nearly 600 fraudulent bank accounts and bilk 22 major banks, potentially costing credit card firms and banks up to $5 million. Assistant U.S. Attorney Nick Chase in North Dakota, where the case was handled, said the 40-year-old had an "insatiable hunger for other people's money."

Defense attorneys had argued that their client, the only person charged in the case, was a "marginal and minimal participant" whose role was to handle mail and withdraw money from ATMs. But prosecutors and the judge believed he was central to the scheme.

Sorry dear, those silly bigots wouldn't understand.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by PeterKbaba: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
KINGwax: correct yourself Sir. How are these nigerian youths? These are biafran youths. And in their land, that's the norm. Jes help us beg them make them no bring their shameless lives come here.

OPC security outfit, pls take note of all this lazy Igbo biafran oju iku boys.... if lynching them is what it takes, give the green light. silly people, dem go dey shout everyday say na dem dey industrialize south west... True, industrialize with kidnapping business

7 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by BasilJ: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
KINGwax: you must to laugh in slow-mo na ni. No be the backward generation u belong to so? Kidnapping na major business for una village! But seriously, secession wont be good for these yoruba people o. Imagine suicide bombers from the north, armed robbers and kidnappers from the east. God, you people are curses to nigeria
calling you a slowpoke would be an insult to the slowpokes of nairaland(dayokanu, geeez and others), atleast they have a brain just that it aint functioning. but in your case, u have no brain. am lost in where to classify you undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
Can the SW do same in Igboland? They osun people had problems with their speaker and are not coward enough to confront him, so they recruited the BRAVE ONES to liberate them. Though kidnapping is never right! Truth be told, Igbos are brave and people who dare. It takes a higher level of bravery to take the risk igbos take.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
PeterKbaba:

OPC security outfit, pls take note of all this lazy Igbo biafran oju iku boys.... if lynching them is what it takes, give the green light. silly people, dem go dey shout everyday say na dem dey industrialize south west... True, industrialize with kidnapping business
fortunately for them, we are too civilized to do lynch. But come to think of this, i sure say na old dane guns(shakabula) those vigilantes go use o, as against their Ak 47. And these fools will keep claimin they're ready for war. Pathetic overrated punchin bags!

4 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by debosky(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hilarious thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by PeterKbaba: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
jusRadical: Can the SW do same in Igboland? They osun people had problems with their speaker and are not coward enough to confront him, so they recruited the BRAVE ONES to liberate them. Though kidnapping is never right! Truth be told, Igbos are brave and people who dare. It takes a higher level of bravery to take the risk igbos take.

Are you backing your brothers that kidnapping is okay! Your mother may be next

6 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by BasilJ: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
KINGwax: you must to laugh in slow-mo na ni. No be the backward generation u belong to so? Kidnapping na major business for una village! But seriously, secession wont be good for these yoruba people o. Imagine suicide bombers from the north, armed robbers and kidnappers from the east. God, you people are curses to nigeria
PeterKbaba: OPC security outfit, pls take note of all this lazy Igbo biafran oju iku boys....if lynching them is what it takes, give the green light. silly people, dem go dey shout everyday say na dem dey industrialize south west... True, industrialize with kidnapping business
Speaking of backward mentality, yo-robbers are endowed with it right from birth. i discovered it was an #AncestralDisease wink

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
Basil-J:
calling you a slowpoke would be an insult to the slowpokes of nairaland(dayokanu, geeez and others), atleast they have a brain just that it aint functioning. but in your case, u have no brain. am lost in where to classify you undecided.
one thing for sure, ' u can't exceed your capabilities'. How do i expect u to undstnd a thing called intelligence? How can i expect u not to be lost in words? How will i expect a slow-dog like u to take up an argument of facts?
Pls do d followin to increase your intelligency level,
1. I knw if i ask u to study, it'll be waste of time since your eyes don dey alaba. And i knw u love ritual and the get-rich-quick syndrome will let u do ds: buy a dictionary(the first edition of oxford will do, gettin a most recent edition will be too much of a talk for your pentium 0.5 brain to assimilate), tear the pages and eat up. Eat five leaves of the dic after meal

2. kill yourself. Save the word the possibility of infesting her with your stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
Truth be told; no yoruba is a thief. None of the yorubas has ever been involved in armed robbery, fraud, kidnapping, ritual (including that for money), murder, foggery, etc.

They are the only tribe that is without any blemish. But can they affirm the above statement?

4 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Basil-J:
Speaking of backward mentality, yo-robbers are endowed with it right from birth. i discovered it was an #AncestralDisease wink
guy go eat memory cards jare, your brain can't handle much again. Don't over use your pentium 0.5 brain. And if their aint any provision for MSD slots in your brain, that means you're really a very old technology. But not to worry your waffy(warri) asss, we've got solutions for u: swallow a card reader! Don't worry, they'll find their ways!

3 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by tunnytox(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
jusRadical: Can the SW do same in Igboland? They osun people had problems with their speaker and are not coward enough to confront him, so they recruited the BRAVE ONES to liberate them. Though kidnapping is never right! Truth be told, Igbos are brave and people who dare. It takes a higher level of bravery to take the risk igbos take.

Bravery indeed! Igbos always have their own meanings for words like bravery, business, etc

2 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
jusRadical: Truth be told; no yoruba is a thief. None of the yorubas has ever been involved in armed robbery, fraud, kidnapping, ritual (including that for money), murder, foggery, etc.

They are the only tribe that is without any blemish. But can they affirm the above statement?
even your statement is jusRadical bros
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by PeterKbaba: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
jusRadical: Truth be told; no yoruba is a thief. None of the yorubas has ever been involved in armed robbery, fraud, kidnapping, ritual (including that for money), murder, foggery, etc.

EVEN IF THEY DO, YORUBA'S KNOWS THEIR LIMIT, THEY DON'T GO INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S REGION TO STILL, KILL OR DESTROY. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW OJUKWU (OJU IKU) TRIED INVADING SOUTH WEST AND HE WAS CASTRATED AND YOUR IGBO BROTHERS STARTED CRYING FOUL PLAY.. THE YORUBA'S DID NOT GIVE US FOOD.

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by PeterKbaba: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2012

EVEN IF THEY DO, YORUBA'S KNOWS THEIR LIMIT, THEY DON'T GO INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S REGION TO STEAL, KILL OR DESTROY. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW OJUKWU (OJU IKU) TRIED INVADING SOUTH WEST AND HE WAS CASTRATED AND YOUR IGBO BROTHERS STARTED CRYING FOUL PLAY.. THE YORUBA'S DID NOT GIVE US FOOD.

4 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
tunnytox:

Bravery indeed! Igbos always have their own meanings for words like bravery, business, etc

Ojuku runs away at war . Igbo call him Hero
Adekunle whoops them at war. Igbos call him coward
Igbo boys kidnap Osun Speaker. Igbos call them Brave

Its something to do with the Igbo vocabulary

13 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
Basil J, your megabyte don finish? Can i introduce you to a more versatile plan? Can i introduce you to a nice INTERNET NETWORK PROVIDER?
Where u at na? Alaba things already? Oh i forgot, there's the usual business today around 1am. U gotta clean the guns. Pls, avoid ogun state like plague, else...

3 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Are you backing your brothers that kidnapping is okay! Your mother may be next

I am not and will never support kidnapping. I. was one of the people that will never support it. But peter do you support the claim that only igbos kibnap, rob, defraud other people, etc. Once a tribe is made up of human beings, then that tribe is not perfect. Can beat your chest and say that yorubas are better than igbos or vice versa. Can you say that igbos are better than the hausas and vice versa? Or can you say than hausas are better than yorubas and vice versa. Humans have many faults.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by BasilJ: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
KINGwax: one thing for sure, ' u can't exceed your capabilities'. How do i expect u to undstnd a thing called intelligence? How can i expect u not to be lost in words? How will i expect a slow-dog like u to take up an argument of facts?
Pls do d followin to increase your intelligency level,
1. I knw if i ask u to study, it'll be waste of time since your eyes don dey alaba. And i knw u love ritual and the get-rich-quick syndrome will let u do ds: buy a dictionary(the first edition of oxford will do, gettin a most recent edition will be too much of a talk for your pentium 0.5 brain to assimilate), tear the pages and eat up. Eat five leaves of the dic after meal

2. kill yourself. Save the word the possibility of infesting her with your stupidity!
what a waste of sp[e]rm. my humble advice grin to you is this
[size=32pt]1.Always use a rubber properly so you wont make the same Mistake your father Did.
[/size]
FYI rubber means condom,well undecided ur too daft to know meaning since u attended night lessons instead of a seccondary school.
my humble 10cents sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by MrEverest(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
I honestly hope that Segun Osewa will call his mods to order because nairaland bigotry and hate campain is getting out of hand and may prompt Igbos to boycot this site. Now if the kidnappers had been Yorubas would the mods have sensationally highlight their names? Are there no yoruba kidnappers and ritualists like the Festac brothers who killed their elder brother for ritual? Is it not myopic to steorotype crime when it transcends tribe, race or creed. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by PeterKbaba: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
jusRadical:

I am not and will never support kidnapping. I. was one of the people that will never support it. But peter do you support the claim that only igbos kibnap, rob, defraud other people, etc. Once a tribe is made up of human beings, then that tribe is not perfect. Can beat your chest and say that yorubas are better than igbos or vice versa. Can you say that igbos are better than the hausas and vice versa? Or can you say than hausas are better than yorubas and vice versa. Humans have many faults.

Please think about it, is it possible for over 8 yorubas to go and kidnap okorocha's wife in the south east... Wont you igbo be all over the news shouting this is warrrrrr....... war with the yorubas. think about it, igbos are known to be kidnappers, is the south east not big enough for them.

3 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by jadakiss213(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
. Listen to yourself.. Are you making any sense @ all?

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by jadakiss213(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
. Listen to yourself.. Are you this daft??
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mr Everest: I honestly hope that Segun Osewa will call his mods to order because nairaland bigotry and hate campain is getting out of hand and may prompt Igbos to boycot this site. Now if the kidnappers had been Yorubas would the mods have sensationally highlight their names? Are there no yoruba kidnappers and ritualists like the Festac brothers who killed their elder brother for ritual? Is it not myopic to steorotype crime when it transcends tribe, race or creed. Rubbish!

STFU!!! We certainly will not miss the Igbos on Nairaland!!!! phuckin parasites!!!! OLOSHI.....the boy's name is SEUN, not SEGUN...ignorant Igbo basta*rd!!!

3 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by AkpuNku2: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
jadakiss213: . Listen to yourself.. Are you making any sense @ all?

Yes he is making sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pray For Pope Francis - President Buhari Ask Nigerians / Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge / I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.