Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,198 members, 7,919,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:35 PM

Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife (33498 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Osun Speaker's Wife Was Rescued By PalmWine Tapper / 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by CHUKWUEZEKIELN(m): 3:18am On Oct 17, 2012
What rich are doing the poor is what I think is the problem it can end
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by kaeto(m): 4:16am On Oct 17, 2012
dayokanu: Igbo kwezeonu
HEY!

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nuezha(m): 4:18am On Oct 17, 2012
jusRadical: Can the SW do same in Igboland? They osun people had problems with their speaker and are not coward enough to confront him, so they recruited the BRAVE ONES to liberate them. Though kidnapping is never right! Truth be told, Igbos are brave and people who dare. It takes a higher level of bravery to take the risk igbos take.
You call what bravery
My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nuezha(m): 4:39am On Oct 17, 2012
dowjones: but really, how do these guys get caught after pulling a stunt like that? is it that hard to stay anonymous? what happened to vps, call spoofing , network cloaking and anti tracking gadgets sold cheap online . its high time the professionals took over .
Are you a professional??
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by toboy: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2012
alj harem:

Gbammm, I wan die here lol
you should die!
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by toboy: 6:25am On Oct 17, 2012
ikennahill:

WHEN SMALL KID TALK,U WILL KNOW,GROW UP.INSTEAD OF CONDEMING CRIME SOME FOOLS ARE CELEBRATING THAT THE NAMES AS PUBLISHED ARE NOT YORUBA NAME,WHO KNOW THE REAL NAME OF THOSE PEOPLE?? IN A COUNTRY WITHOUT MEANS OF CLEAR IDENTIFICATION ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.HAVING SAID THAT,LET US KNOW THAT IT TAKES AND INSIDER JOB FOR THEM TO KIDNAPP THE SPEAKER WIFE,SO SOME REAL YORUBA PEOPLE PROBABLY CLOSE TO THE FAMILY MIGHT STILL BE INVOLVED BECAUSE THE HOME RAT ALWAYS TELL THE BUSH RAT WHERE THEY HIDE FISH.SO IT IS A VICIOUS CIRCLE WE MUST STOP BY BEEN VIGILANT.aS PER CHASING IBOS OUT OF SOUTH WEST,ETC THE PRAYER OF EVERY IBO MAN IS THE ACTUALIZATION OF BIAFRA.IF JONATHAN MAKE SPEECH TODAY ALLOWING BIAFRA BE,I AM SURE IBOS WILL ALL LEAVE IN DROVES IMMEDIATELY.
He may older than you from this silly post!
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by atuboweke(m): 6:25am On Oct 17, 2012
Why the attack on the Igbos; just because of names.Let it be known that a larger part of Delta State, Rivers State and other south southern state. Hence most of these state are closer to the western states than the east.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by toboy: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2012
Nuezha:
You call what bravery
My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its not every body that has the heart to kidnapp. Though evil is evil and i will always condemmn evil!
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Burger01(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2012
berem: wetin you dey smell? You don turn dog abi? Make sure say you no sniff reach my ikebe if not I go mess for your head! grin
Lol..
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by omayyi: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2012
The ibos have been totally annihilated on this thread. Can't say they don't deserve it. Afterall, they are always at the forefront of demonising and insulting the entire north because of the actions of a few.

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by toboy: 7:08am On Oct 17, 2012
omayyi :
The ibos have been totally annihilated on this thread. Can't say they don't deserve it. Afterall, they are always at the forefront of demonising and insulting the entire north because of the actions of a few.
you can always say what sooths your small mind!
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by oobim(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2012
engineerd:

STFU!!! We certainly will not miss the Igbos on Nairaland!!!! phuckin parasites!!!! OLOSHI.....the boy's name is SEUN, not SEGUN...ignorant Igbo basta*rd!!!
Hahahaha!Are u sure u'l not miss them?I'm sure al d ofemanus wil carry placards,beg their masters(abokis)to fire d guns to make sure Igbos dnt leave nairaland.Some yrs ago,they wanted to leave Nig,bt u fought them.They stil wana leave ,and y'al are crying 'one phuckn nigeria'.Why do u al want Igbos to stil b part of ur disgusting country?
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by chuksme(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2012
Osiris.211:
Imagine ibo ediots kidnapping wife of speaker in south west?

This is tribalism, these south west guys purposely point out those guys just for hatred.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by davades(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2012
Akpu.Nku:
why police did not show us the faces of people they arrest so far concerning the aluu4, as far as am concern this is a setup

There faces and names are out!
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2012
2mch:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even "Akpu.nku" (a new name) made a weak attempt and ran away.

even afam no gree qualify reach second page
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by juman(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2012
obowunmi: Nigeria's youths are wasting away.

Hmmm
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by famous365: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2012
Kudos †̥☹ d police aπϑ d vigilante group dat arrested dis people. Jʊڪτ̲̅ hope aπϑ pray dis W̶̲̥̅̊‎​​I̶̲̥̅̊ƪƪ stop
LocalChamp: How we rescued Osun Speaker’s wife, by Ogun CP

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/how-we-rescued-osun-speakers-wife-by-ogun-cp/
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by flexya: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2012
[b][/b]
BodyKiss: Stup!d comments from stup!d p[b][/b]eople. YOUR country is in mess and you're all busy fighting tribal wars. FOOLLLSSS!

YOUR COUNTRY? I suppose u must be a canadian whose country is so interestin that u rather find succuur on a Nigerian Forum Or perhaps u r indeed a Nigeria sittin in front of a PC in "Saff London", foolin urself into believin that UK is ur country whilst still hopin some people will lead the change in Nigeria that u desire bt 2 weak 2 partake in.

Anini and Osunbor terrorised our highways for years and no one above the age of 30yrs in Nijja will ever forget them. Fred Ajudua took 419 2 a new dimension. Now kidnapping. When BH is finally conquered, we will discover that Mr Chukwuma was indeed the master behind it. Igbo kwenu!
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by JahMan1: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2012
Osiris.211:
Imagine ibo ediots kidnapping wife of speaker in south west?

Truly they are eediots.Why dem no waste them if confirmed they kidnapped the lady?
I hate people disgracing me and my tribe.
Since some of us refused to travel down home for them to kidnap,now they want to come up here and look for biz.
Nonsense!

Crime is not an exclusive preserve of a tribe,but I hate the level these godless Igbo boys are taking this their trade.
When I imagine what I pass through to survive in Lagos and the fact that some f00l somewhere will be waiting to rip me off after dehumanising experience,it makes me mad.
Targeting PEPs(Politically Exposed Persons) could hv made human(not godly) sense.But why not leave cr00ks from the SW to do that here.
How come you guys couldn't arrange to pick the wife of Theodore Orji or that of Ebonyi state?Those guys are annoying.
If you don't repent you will all perish.Whether Igbo kidnapper or Yoruba armed robber,or hausa bomber or Aluu murderer.
Enough of these ungodliness and wickedness.
Can we all help ourselves with info on how to get AK47.
I need one urgently.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by 1ndidi2(f): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2012
Dear lord! The hatred and animosity in this thread is scary

We are OUR own ENEMY.

I guess we should separate after all!

Only it won't solve anything!

Next thing,we will start to discriminate amongst our own ethnic group-tribe-clan-etc

Its only God that will save us from ourselves.

#i fear#

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by nku5: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2012
See as these animals wan fall our hand. They should be hung asap
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2012
Hope this is not like that of ALUU 4?
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by bakila: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2012
hahahahahahahhhhhhaha at those shouting set up. if na anoda pipo wanna go say amke dem divide this country.Okay, this unna na treason be that. Death sentence ASAP.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by tailek(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2012
Igbokwenu.... Hey!!! Am not surprise anyway cos I had my youth service year in Anambra State, Onitsha to be precise. I know what they are capable of doing.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by scantee(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2012
Lwkmd chai! See ofe mmanu/ose @ wrk, who bewitch u guyz? Thnk God i decline Bisi proposal to marry me on time. I Can't stand the grime of these horde of dogmatist. If my post impair u, go lend Aluu man & request for reimburse. Smh
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by atuboweke(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
Why the attack on the Igbos; just because of names.Let it be known that a larger part of Delta State, Rivers State and other south southern state bear igbo names. Hence most of these state are closer to the western states than the east.

BUT I CANT UNDERSTAND THIS : THE NORTHERNERS KILLING THE IGBOS ON ANY SLIGHT PROVOCATION, THE YORUBAS CRYING FOUL AGAINST THE IGBOS ON ANY PROVOCATION. THEN SINCE THE IGBO MAN IS THE PROBLEM.....LET THEM GO!!...LET THEM GO!!!..THEY WONT...WHICH MEANS THE IGBOS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO THE NIGERIANS THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE. JUST LIKE THE ISREALITES , A DAY WILL COME WHEN PHAROAH WILL HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO LET GOD"S PEOPLE GO!!!!!
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by rozychic4real83(f): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
dat serves them right,who tell them say kidnapping na job cool cool cool
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Ellyptical: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
[size=14pt]Peeps, A few logical facts to be laid out. It is left for the reader to put the facts together and arrive at his/her conclusion.

1) Kidnapping is a vice that has ravaged the south-east. Something that no south-easterner is proud of.

2) Kidnapping is rare in the south-west. This is something quite commendable.

3) Kidnappers from the South-East will not go to Osun state and of all people to kidnap, kidnap the speaker's wife. Even in the south-east, such herculean stunts were not carried out.

4) This kidnap was politically motivated by some people in the Osun State house (south-westerners) - news filtering out has been confirming this.

5) If this is the case, then I think we should look inward and find out the people who "invited" kidnappers to the south-west. The choice of mercenaries (igbos) is simply because as earlier stated, the south-easterners are already into this disgraceful act and definitely would have been able to execute better.
[/size]
The origin of the kidnap is traceable to the South-West. . .. Your Politicians.

That said, it's still shameful seeing Igbos associated with such vices.
Obrigado.

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by wilfrik200(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am a proud Ibo man and will never have any reason to deny my heritage.
When i read the comments from most guys who somehow happen to come from South West, i do not agree with them.
Yes, we do have bad eggs amongst every group of people or a community but that does not mean everyone of them is bad.
Dont forget that the Ibos has greatly contributed to the development of so many remote communities they live in Nigeria and that didn't happen through criminal act. The fact that few people engage in such criminal activity does not mean every Ibo man/woman is evil or dubious. Lets try and be productive in our arguments and stop playing some tribalistic politics.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by phreakabit(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
BankoleNco:

Ask oga Ara-gba-sola. Na im no plan this thing well.

The Gominor no plan am well at all.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by fuke(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
ndu_chucks: Those boys look like unemployed graduates and victims of marginalization at the hands of leaders such as Osun speaker. They need to be rehabilitated without spending a single day in jail.

Bastards
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by emyibe(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
Osiris.211:
High time we aluu'ed any ibo leech within sight.
it is only murder you can think of abi? man eater like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women / Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws / Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.