Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,227 members, 7,919,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife (33500 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Osun Speaker's Wife Was Rescued By PalmWine Tapper / 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
PeterKbaba:

EVEN IF THEY DO, YORUBA'S KNOWS THEIR LIMIT, THEY DON'T GO INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S REGION TO STEAL, KILL OR DESTROY. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW OJUKWU (OJU IKU) TRIED INVADING SOUTH WEST AND HE WAS CASTRATED AND YOUR IGBO BROTHERS STARTED CRYING FOUL PLAY.. THE YORUBA'S DID NOT GIVE US FOOD.

Ojukwu made an effort to free him people 45 years ago? What did other tribes that are presently complaining about Nigeria do to liberate themselves, nothing. Tell me why others are seeing what Ojukwu saw 45 years ago now. Has diplomacy or submission made the yorubas any better in Nigeria. Apart from Awolowo, tell me a yoruba who did or will stick out his neck for his people like OJUKWU.

3 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
Basil-J:
what a waste of sp[e]rm. my humble advice grin to you is this
[size=32pt]1.Always use a rubber properly so you wont make the same Mistake your father Did.
[/size]
FYI rubber means condom,well undecided ur too daft to know meaning since u attended night lessons instead of a seccondary school.
my humble 10cents sha grin
i've told u,
go eat memory cards jare,
your brain can't handle much
again. Don't over use your
pentium 0.5 brain. And if their
aint any provision for MSD
slots in your brain, that means
you're really a very old
technology. But not to worry
your waffy(warri) asss, we've
got solutions for u: swallow a
card reader! Don't worry,
they'll find their ways!
you're tryin to do more dn u actually are capable of

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
Basil, gotta sleep now. I got to get to work tomorrow. I dunno abt u, but i knw your people prefer the military type of work at midnight. U undstnd military people carry guns na. Only your purpose are different.
Pls disregard any idiocy from basil after this post. Good night.
I actually had a swell of a time. I knw our duel aint fair, how can i be dragging matters with a boy who's brain can't think better dn an fool's? But life aint fair too...i undstnd.
Whatever u do Basil, pls don't hang! Hope lurks! Though it might end up never lurkin for ur sake...

4 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Sagamite(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
mercurie:

Hmmm! U said dey should be slaughtered. Are u saying dey should hand dem over 2 aluu people?

That is a good idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbB_HVcXpPk&
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by fannairaland: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
Free dating Site for 9ja and rest of the world .. its free join now to start a relationship http://boysarenotsmiling.com/
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by jadakiss213(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

Yes he is making sense
really?? You commit a crime as grave as kidnapping and you call that brave?? And ure 'Akpu Nku'?? Eeya, I should av known better.

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by PeterKbaba: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
jusRadical:

Ojukwu made an effort to free him people 45 years ago? What did other tribes that are presently complaining about Nigeria do to liberate themselves, nothing. Tell me why others are seeing what Ojukwu saw 45 years ago now. Has diplomacy or submission made the yorubas any better in Nigeria. Apart from Awolowo, tell me a yoruba who did or will stick out his neck for his people like OJUKWU.

DONT USE YOUR SILLY IGBO SENSE TO TRY AND DERAIL OR CHANGE THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD.. Picture & Names Of IGBO Kidnappers WHO KIDNAPPED state of Osun's Speaker’s Wife in Yoruba territory (south west Nigeria)

3 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Jettage: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
These............... i wonder how they thought they could beat the Vigilante group to it. they must have forgotten that Yoruba Vigilante is made up of OPC. CAN someone please advice them to continue the dance of shame in their abandoned jurisdiction with their desperate quest for money and temporal avarice since they have no shame for a damaged Name and not bring their evil to the Hurting Awolowo after their "There was a Kidnapper Race" The document of a pathological hater who lost his reputation for his HATRED of the people they cannot survive without

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by BasilJ: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
KINGwax: i've told u, you're tryin to do more dn u actually are capable of
after all the shouting, is that all u can come up with?angry.
Dude u are a b*stard son of a wh*re who was raped by a gorilla, hence resulting to ur birth. M0r0n

2 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
I bought a canvass from yoruba couple. The guaranteed that the it was of excellent quality. Guess what, I never wore it up to 3 time and it gave way. Will I now take because of this incidence and insult the yorubas? Of course no! It is no a yoruba thing. It is a nigerian thing, human thing.

Nothing good can come from a natural man: be him black, white, red, green, etc.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Policewoman(f): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
NL Yorobbers..... why am i not surprised. If na Ibo, so bloody what? Knock yourselves out. cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by RedLight1: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
jusRadical: Can the SW do same in Igboland? They osun people had problems with their speaker and are not coward enough to confront him, so they recruited the BRAVE ONES to liberate them. Though kidnapping is never right! Truth be told, Igbos are brave and people who dare. It takes a higher level of bravery to take the risk igbos take.

and u are simply proud of that? how shameless can someone be?

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
Basil-J:
Dude u are a b*stard son of a wh*re who was raped by a gorilla, hence resulting to ur birth. M0r0n
hmmm. I finally got u angry. Now you're involvin my parents. Hmmm, i undstnd. Na so. Someone don talk say na sliding tackle u dey use wake your parents for bed. How do i expect u respect another's? Hahahaha..dt got me laughing!

6 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by PeterKbaba: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
Red-Light:

and u are simply proud of that? how shameless can someone be?

That is what igbos are good for, self destruct, and destroy everything good around them. silly people

2 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
PeterKbaba:

DONT USE YOUR SILLY IGBO SENSE TO TRY AND DERAIL OR CHANGE THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD.. Picture & Names Of IGBO Kidnappers WHO KIDNAPPED state of Osun's Speaker’s Wife in Yoruba territory (south west Nigeria)
u seems to underscore ds people's stupidity o. Can't u see how basil dey segue from one thing to the other. This was between us, now he's involvin some parents. They're versed in derailing arguments na.
If u ask why dem loose the war, dem go say na awolowo starve them. If u ask why dem dey kidnapp, dem go say na marginalization. If u ask Basil why Igbo get akpu brain, he go wan prove somethin. Oya, ask am first, read him expose his foolishness in his next post
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by BasilJ: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
KINGwax: Basil, gotta sleep now. I got to get to work tomorrow. I dunno abt u, but i knw your people prefer the military type of work at midnight. U undstnd military people carry guns na. Only your purpose are different.
Pls disregard any idiocy from basil after this post. Good night.
I actually had a swell of a time. I knw our duel aint fair, how can i be dragging matters with a boy who's brain can't think better dn an fool's? But life aint fair too...i undstnd.
Whatever u do Basil, pls don't hang! Hope lurks! Though it might end up never lurkin for ur sake...
lolgringringringringringrin a typical yo-robber Man. Running away like the coward ur are or is ur 10mb finished atlast. well I didnt know being a tout on one of those bustops counted as a job. Well if u insist, have it ur way. Goodnite B*tch.

2 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
Basil-J:
if the whole of Igbo land is full of gorillas and not kidnapping oriented image-damagin fools like you lots, it will still make sense visiting the zoo with our money! Even though you are civilized gorillas, domesticated obliviously now to our detriment, we can still help u by the usage of cages and fetters for a better nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Pataki: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
Just finished watching an Australian documentary on a dutch tv station right now, and an Ibo man was arrested for carrying drugs. Jailed for 5 years and 6 months.

Why do these lot enjoy crime to this pathetic level? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ibo Kwenu
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
Basil-J:
lolgringringringringringrin a typical yo-robber Man. Running away like the coward ur are or is ur 10mb finished atlast. well I didnt know being a tout on one of those bustops counted as a job. Well if u insist, have it ur way. Goodnite B*tch.
why are u jes seein dt post? Or is your internet service provider slowin u up. It seems u need to post five minutes before the next post since your connection takes ages. Do u remember dt ad for mtn opera, descend lower and get dt, at least u won't get old cos u wanna load a few pages. Gorilla
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ds basil of a thing is dulling things. After i don leave now, his obsolete internet service go connect and he go dey reply old posts. As he dey so, na second page he still dey try open so o. Haven't u heard of the swift 4g or the mtn fast link, or better yet like mine, start GLOwing wit pride!
Oh i forgot! How do i expect network providers to erect masts on water? Flood don reach your side so?
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Aigbofa: Ibo Kwenu
YE!! abi na HE!! I think YE is better!

2 Likes

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by KINGwax(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
This Basil of a thing is an idiott. I gotta go
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by yarodin: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
When two Yoruba manu cut of the head of one of their friends to give to babalawo so that they can be rich and throw owambes I did not see these rats comment on the thread. But because some naive Igbo boys were deceived into kidnapping to assist some Yoruba in executing amala politics we no go hear word again. Don't worry una go make headlines again for your dubious activities, Yoruba manu no dey carry last.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by aljharem(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
afam4eva:
Dem no born them well...
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by aljharem(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
ndu_chucks: How did they verify the identities of these boys? The prudent thing for a caught kidnapper to do is provide a believable fake name - they played on the bigotry of the Yoruba police officers by identifying themselves as Igbo. Those officers bought the lie like fools. Those boys look like Kunle, Tunji, and Dayo to me. SMH

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin MY BELLE O !!! CHAI

God bless you bro. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by aljharem(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
re@lchange:

with names like these, i can bet that these guys are at least half yoruba or edo

still not happy with this news.
actually i'm very angry angry angry but it can be a set up to tarnish ndi igbo
with all the noise and anger over awo in the west
and with snakey nature of people there
anything is possible
grin grin grin grin grin grin Love this funny thread grin grin grin grin grin grin

dont take it serious bro wink
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by tyson55(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
Damn it!!
Nigerians are the most tribalistic, ethnocentric, bigoted people in the whole world. Is it primordial or something...
It's a pathetic waste of intellect when bigotry overrides common sense.
Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by aljharem(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
Burger01: OMG!! Best thread for me today. Why? I have been laughing over most of the posts and comments. Just can't get enough. Nairaland, never a dull moment. But, I beg take it easy on our biafran peeps. Lolzzz.

Gbammm, I wan die here lol

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by Ayatullah(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
@ndu chuks, you are a disgrace to humanity, from your name and those criminals'names it is very clear you are tribesmen. May Allah save Nigeria from heartless igbos like you who worships money alone and alone. Shame on you and your tribesmen.

1 Like

Re: Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife by aljharem(m): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
dayokanu:

Ojuku runs away at war . Igbo call him Hero
Adekunle whoops them at war. Igbos call him coward
Igbo boys kidnap Osun Speaker. Igbos call them Brave

Its something to do with the Igbo vocabulary
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides / Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari / 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.