Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,590 members, 7,926,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:12 PM

Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium (4095 Views)

Females Entering Ugandan Stadium Were Searched And Checked Like This / Ghana Sends Deadly, Lethal And Brainy Soldiers To Mali / Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2012
SOMALI KIDS IN SCHOOL

VS

NIGERIAN KIDS IN SCHOOL

Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: SOMALI KIDS IN SCHOOL

VS

NIGERIAN KIDS IN SCHOOL

I note the Somali kids do not sit on chairs. They sit on the floor like monkeys. grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

I note the Somali kids do not sit on chairs. They sit on the floor like monkeys. grin

NO disrespect...but are those men or women sitting in the chairs...i dont see no hair...but then again...

am talking strictly the first row mate
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

NO disrespect...but are those men or women sitting in the chairs...i dont see no hair...but then again...

am talking strictly the first row mate

Those sitting on the chairs are achievers. They have proven to have human intellectt.

Can you prov to us that Somalis have achievements that shows they are human? grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Those sitting on the chairs are achievers. They have proven to have human intellectt.

Can you prov to us that Somalis have achievements that shows they are human? grin

we will talk about that as soon as we get past this cheap under the rug slander of calling us negroid.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

we will talk about that as soon as we get past this cheap under the rug slander of calling us negroid.

No we have been waiting to talk about that for a week.

You are the first person I have met that cannot list an achievement of his his people.

Your people are worthless and you have admitted it! grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2012
your a monkey.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: your a monkey.

You are less than a monkey. grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
your obsession for non niggggers is amazing.

THE SLAVE SEEKS HIS MASTER AS ALWAYS.

ITS SO FUNNY. YOU HAVE QUICKLY BECOME FAMOUS ON SOMALINET...LMAO
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: your obsession for non niggggers is amazing.

THE SLAVE SEEKS HIS MASTER AS ALWAYS.

ITS SO FUNNY. YOU HAVE QUICKLY BECOME FAMOUS ON SOMALINET...LMAO

My obsession is about know Somalis achievements.

List them for me.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
WHY do you care for our achievements. I dont care for yours.

You need help man. Am serious or becoming like Kails. TOO MUCH OBESSION OVER SOMALIS IS NOT GOOD.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: WHY do you care for our achievements. I dont care for yours.

You need help man. Am serious or becoming like Kails. TOO MUCH OBESSION OVER SOMALIS IS NOT GOOD.

I want to know if you are as intelligennt as monkeys and you seem to admit you are not.

So you are lower than monkeys in the food chain.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
You fool. Am somali.

Historically speaking if you and i were face to face 100 years ago, you would be my slave. This is a FUCKIING FACT.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
Judge Abdulqawi Ahmed Yusuf is the first Somali Judge at the International Court of Justice (ICJ), the principal judicial organ of the United Nations (UN). Born in Eyl, Puntland, Somalia on September 12, 1948, Judge Yusuf was a Legal Adviser and Director of the Office of International Standards and Legal Affairs at United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) before accepting the position at the ICJ in 2009.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/somali?before=1347552504

Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: You fool. Am somali.

Historically speaking if you and i were face to face 100 years ago, you would be my slave. This is a FUCKIING FACT.

Currently speaking, I will feed you arsse and roll tanks into your land and you will be on the run with you tail between your legs like a desert baboon. This is a FUCKIING FACT.

somalia6: Judge Abdulqawi Ahmed Yusuf is the first Somali Judge at the International Court of Justice (ICJ), the principal judicial organ of the United Nations (UN). Born in Eyl, Puntland, Somalia on September 12, 1948, Judge Yusuf was a Legal Adviser and Director of the Office of International Standards and Legal Affairs at United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) before accepting the position at the ICJ in 2009.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/somali?before=1347552504

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your moronic arse finally dug something out AFTER ONE WHOLE WEEK?

Can you see your peoplea are a failure and worthless?

Please give us more. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Currently speaking, I will feed you arsse and roll tanks into your land and you will be on the run with you tail between your legs like a desert baboon. This is a FUCKIING FACT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your moronic arse finally dug something out AFTER ONE WHOLE WEEK?

Can you see your peoplea are a failure and worthless?

Please give us more. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SOMETHING TELLS ME YOUR OBESSED WITH SOMALIA. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

SOMETHING TELLS ME YOUR OBESSED WITH SOMALIA. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE.

Is that the answer you give when you have no achievements to list? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
GO SEARCH FOR YOURSELF. AM NOT YOUR TEACHER
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: GO SEARCH FOR YOURSELF. AM NOT YOUR TEACHER

I have searched there is nothing!

Your people are worthless! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

I have searched there is nothing!

Your people are worthless! grin grin grin grin grin grin

THAN DROP THE SUBJECT.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

THAN DROP THE SUBJECT.

Admit it first! grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Admit it first! grin

that you have no life..and that i have chosen no to go around looking for facts on somalia. your a waste of time...

what you seek is not the reason why am on this site. you are an annoying little monkey.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

that you have no life..and that i have chosen no to go around looking for facts on somalia. your a waste of time...

what you seek is not the reason why am on this site. you are an annoying little monkey.

Nah! You have gone around and found only one thing after ONE WHOLE week. It is embarressing (sic). grin grin grin grin grin

There are no human beings on Earth you will ever challenge to list their achievement and they will not take up the challenge. Only worthless Somalians. grin

Admit it! Somalians are worthless human beings. Worse than monkeys.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
ok fine...

We enslaved you till 1920...is that an achievement...or is it not because you guys are so dumb that a raccoon can enslave you.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: ok fine...

We enslaved you till 1920...is that an achievement...or is it not because you guys are so dumb that a raccoon can enslave you.

Ok fine what? You admit you are worthless people?
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Ok fine what? You admit you are worthless people?

No that we enslaved you till 1920. Thats bad even by nigger standards.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

No that we enslaved you till 1920. Thats bad even by nigger standards.

So list your achievements then that shows you are not worthless human beings. grin grin grin grin

What positive achievements has Somalia given the human race?

Tell me which other group of people have less achievements than Somalis. grin grin grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

So list your achievements then that shows you are not worthless human beings. grin grin grin grin

What positive achievements has Somalia given the human race?

Tell me which other group of people have less achievements than Somalis. grin grin grin

JUST GO TO SOMALINET...I REALLY DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

JUST GO TO SOMALINET...I REALLY DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU.

Shut up and say you have nothing to point to because you sure show you have all the time.

You have even had over a week, worthless cretin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You should be embarressed (sic) about your people. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Shut up and say you have nothing to point to because you sure show you have all the time.

You have even had over a week, worthless cretin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You should be embarressed (sic). grin grin grin grin grin

actually you should be embarrassed. because it will always be on the internet this conversation we are having...and do you know what any person who comes here will see...they will see a nigger who i have called nigger on mulitple times running after me thread to thread asking about my history.

are you 15 years old. if so this is embarrassing for you and your negroid race.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

actually you should be embarrassed. because it will always be on the internet this conversation we are having...and do you know what any person who comes here will see...they will see a nigger who i have called nigger on mulitple times running after me thread to thread asking about my history.

are you 15 years old. if so this is embarrassing for you and your negroid race.

No, what they will see is that "Shyt, so Somalians actually do not have any achievement to point to in their history. How can a loud mouth person avoid such a question for so long if his people have any achievements. They are not only hungry, they are worthless people".

You are embarressing (sic) your people. grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

No, what they will see is that "Shyt, so Somalians actually do not have any achievement to point to in their history. How can a loud mouth person avoid such a question for so long if his people have any achievements. They are not only hungry, they are worthless people".

You are embarressing (sic) your people. grin

ok...if thats your conclusion thats good. Am not like you people. I dont seek your approval. Am here to make fun of you niggers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik / Ukraine Shot Down Two Transport Planes With 290 Russia Forces On Board / US Pulls Aircraft Carrier Out Of Persian Gulf As Russian Ships Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.