Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,596 members, 7,926,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:27 PM

Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium (4097 Views)

Females Entering Ugandan Stadium Were Searched And Checked Like This / Ghana Sends Deadly, Lethal And Brainy Soldiers To Mali / Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

ok...if thats your conclusion thats good. Am not like you people. I dont seek your approval. Am here to make fun of you niggers.

Well you came here to make fun of people with superior intellect than your daft hungry people. grin grin grin

People who are feeding your hungry arsses. You are an ingrate.

Finally admit it now that Somalis are worthless. grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
Whats worthless was your peoples lack of motivation to walk off the plantation instead of becoming free only a mere hundred years ago. tongue
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: Whats worthless was your peoples lack of motivation to walk off the plantation instead of becoming free only a mere hundred years ago. tongue

What is worthless are a people that are at the bottom of the human race and who cannot list achievement to match those of monkeys.

Somalis embarress (sic) the human race because they create an intellectual overlap between humans and apes. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
I HOPE YOU KNOW AM A MALE AND I DONT ENGAGE IS BEASTIALITY.

FURTHER MORE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ITS ACTUALLY YOU AND YOUR KIND THAT CREATE A OVERLAP IN TERMS OF APPEARANCE BETWEEN APES AND HUMANS
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: I HOPE YOU KNOW AM A MALE AND I DONT ENGAGE IS BEASTIALITY.

FURTHER MORE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ITS ACTUALLY YOU AND YOUR KIND THAT CREATE A OVERLAP IN TERMS OF APPEARANCE BETWEEN APES AND HUMANS

It is Somalians that have no achievements and hence intellect inferior to apes that create an overlap.

So list your achievements then that shows you are not worthless human beings.

What positive achievements has Somalia given the human race?

Tell me which other group of people have less achievements than Somalis.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
THEIR ARE MORE EASIER WAYS TO SEEK ACCEPTANCE.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: THEIR ARE MORE EASIER WAYS TO SEEK ACCEPTANCE.

Ways like piling up at the giro centre like Somalis do? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Easy food, init, since your daft, worthless arsses cannot feed yourselves?
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
I AM SURPRISED THIS ENTIRE BACK AND FOURTH HASNT BEEN AN ATTEMPT TO CHEAT ME OUT OF MONEY. cool

THESE 419 SCAMS ARE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: I AM SURPRISED THIS ENTIRE BACK AND FOURTH HASNT BEEN AN ATTEMPT TO CHEAT ME OUT OF MONEY. cool

It has been about you listing your moronic people's achievements that shows you are not worthless human beings.

And you can not.

Sad, is it not? grin grin grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by AjanleKoko: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: I AM SURPRISED THIS ENTIRE BACK AND FOURTH HASNT BEEN AN ATTEMPT TO CHEAT ME OUT OF MONEY. cool

He has money to be swindled of?
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
AjanleKoko:
He has money to be swindled of?

He is talking about his giro for the week. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
WELL I GOTTA GO NOW.

TRY TO STAY OUT OF THE WHITE NET

WHEN I COME BACK LATER I DONT WANNA HEAR HOW YOU GOT ENSLAVED.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: WELL I GOTTA GO NOW.

When you come back, come and tell us about your achievements. cheesy
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by somalia6: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

am gonna unfollow this thread.

i hope you know am a male and not a female.

i dont want you think you wasted all your time for nothing.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

i dont want you think you wasted all your time for nothing.

You are a closet faggg that likes Bantu men. grin grin grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by pendo89(f): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: WELL I GOTTA GO NOW.

Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin Sagamite lol! you managed to send him parking!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked That wasn't so difficult a question! jeez warya123!

is the icc judge all he could come up with all the years their country has been in existence?? embarassed embarassed

somalia6:

Then why do you take on female ID'S? Luul??. grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
pendo89:

grin grin grin grin grin Sagamite lol! you managed to send him parking!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked That wasn't so difficult a question! jeez warya123!

is the icc judge all he could come up with all the years their country has been in existence?? embarassed embarassed

Then why do you take on female ID'S? Luul??. grin

He searched for a week.

He googled hard.

He went to all the Somali forums.

And that is all he could come up with out of the hundreds of years of Somali existence. grin grin grin grin grin

They are the bottom group of people in the human race. grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 3:16am On Oct 28, 2012
Sagamite:

He searched for a week.

He googled hard.

He went to all the Somali forums.

And that is all he could come up with out of the hundreds of years of Somali existence. grin grin grin grin grin

They are the bottom group of people in the human race. grin

somalis have done a lot. best believe that son. cool
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2012
sucad:

somalis have done a lot. best believe that son. cool

Okay.

List that "a lot" let us hear. The person called Somali6 has not been able to so far.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2012
Sagamite:

Okay.

List that "a lot" let us hear. The person called Somali6 has not been able to so far.

why are you asking me?
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2012
sucad:

why are you asking me?

Why did you come on the thread to take a side if you were not willing to defend it?
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2012
Sagamite:

Why did you come on the thread to take a side if you were not willing to defend it?

Why does what a people did in the past matter?
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2012
sucad:

Why does what a people did in the past matter?

I am not only talking about the past.

If you were an educated person you will realise "existence" refers to the past and the present.

Knowing about what people did in the past and present shows the level of their brain power.

Start listing the "a lot" Somalis have done that you have stored in a secret vault.

Start now.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2012
Sagamite:

I am not only talking about the past.

If you were an educated person you will realise "existence" refers to the past and the present.

Knowing about what people did in the past and present shows the level of their brain power.

Start listing the "a lot" Somalis have done that you have stored in a secret vault.

Start now.

you need to find better things to do with your time.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2012
sucad:
you need to find better things to do with your time.

You are a person!

So you have nothing to list? grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by kiara11: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin @SUCAD.

Time registered: October 28, 2012
Time spent online: 3 hours & 31 minutes

And yep I am tracking you from Europe through NL to Afmadour.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
kiara11: grin grin grin grin @SUCAD.

Where do u get all these ID'S?

Time registered: October 28, 2012
Time spent online: 3 hours & 31 minutes

And yep I am tracking you from Europe to Afmadour. smiley

I know too!

I already checked.

Just playing with the moronic psycho to see if he would even be tempted to use another ID to list his people's achievement. grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by kiara11: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
roflol. Was wondering how you could be so blind.

I am starting to really like him angry grin

Now sucud,luul please don't call me monkey cz you deserve to be loved by humans and animals alike. smiley
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
kiara11: roflol. Was wondering how you could be so blind.

I am starting to really like him angry grin

Now sucud,luul please don't call me monkey cz you deserve to be loved by humans and animals alike. smiley

It does not matter to me what ID he uses to list his people's achievement and show they are anywhere as intelligent as other black people.

I am very focused on that goal and will not give him the opportunity to use a debate on "identities" to deviate from that line of questioning. Just like I don't let him use a debate on whether Somalis are black to deviate.

I am ruthless when focused.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by kiara11: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
Sagamite:
will not give him the opportunity to use a debate on "identities" to deviate from that line of questioning. Just like I don't let him use a debate on whether Somalis are black to deviate.

Now that makes sense.Somali please make your country proud.
He will take you on if you dwell on matters of identities/race and stuff, but take off when challenged on development.
That sick mentality is what keeps them retarded for years.
I will be back to read another achievement ayanle.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
kiara11:

Now that makes sense.Somali please make your country proud.
He will take you on if you dwell on matters of identities/race and stuff, but take off when challenged on development.
That sick mentality is what keeps them retarded for years.
I will be back to read another achievement ayanle.

Yep!

Don't ever come back hopeful you will see anything.

He has searched and has realised that "Shyt! This Sagamite is right! We are a failure and have zero positive achievements in our history when compared to other black people. We are the only people that lack achievements".

So he would never answer that question and will keep on trying to deviate or distract attention. But he is not a hundredth as intellectually sharp as my small toe, so I will lock him down on that question.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
uhm, am not even somali.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik / Ukraine Shot Down Two Transport Planes With 290 Russia Forces On Board / US Pulls Aircraft Carrier Out Of Persian Gulf As Russian Ships Enter

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.