Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,596 members, 7,926,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:23 PM

Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium (4096 Views)

Females Entering Ugandan Stadium Were Searched And Checked Like This / Ghana Sends Deadly, Lethal And Brainy Soldiers To Mali / Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
sucad: uhm, am not even somali.

Yeah, of course you are not.

You are Somalian. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 2:40am On Oct 29, 2012
ok am not somalian. Am african american.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
sucad: ok am not somalian. Am african american.

Okay, you can be Somalian Afghani Chinese for all I care, what is Somalia and Somali's achievements?
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by kiara11: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
i dont know somali history abeg
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
sucad: i dont know somali history abeg

Then shut up!
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
Sagamite:

Then shut up!

y so rude nigga?
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
sucad:

y so rude nigga?

I said shut up. person!
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by kiara11: 7:26am On Oct 30, 2012
shocked what happened ? I came to read the achievements!!

Sucad's been scarred.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2012
kiara11: shocked what happened ? I came to read the achievements!!

Sucad's been scarred.

i can list pages of african american achievements.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2012
sucad:

i can list pages of african american achievements.

Who asked you to?
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
Sagamite:

Who asked you to?

your mama
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
sucad:

your mama

You mean hungry Hooyo?
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
sucad: ok am not somalian. Am african american.

No you're not. No african american uses "Am", more like "I am" tongue
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by kiara11: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
grin angry sucad at least two.only two achievements.
am waiting paatiently. smiley
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
Civil rights

We invented the peanut butter

we helped create America
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
sucad: Civil rights

we helped create America

So you agree Somalis are useless then? grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2012
Sagamite:

So you agree Somalis are useless then? grin

i think you are useless
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 12:54am On Oct 31, 2012
sucad:

i think you are useless

I know you are a person!

Are Somalis not useless? grin grin grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 6:14am On Oct 31, 2012
Sagamite:

I know you are a person!

Are Somalis not useless? grin grin grin

are you not useless?
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
sucad:
are you not useless?

I am not Somali. I am superior. grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
sucad:

y so rude nigga?

grin grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
sucad: Civil rights

we helped create America

so stupid undecided
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
H-Star89:

so stupid undecided

You are witnessing the mental level of an uneducated Somali person! grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 5:35am On Nov 01, 2012
Sagamite:

You are witnessing the mental level of an uneducated Somali person! grin

why do you keep calling me somali?
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2012
Can't stop laughing u two just made my day

Peanut butter wow!!! U've been starving for a long long long time

African americans Inventors of cheap protein gringringrin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
snydergp: Can't stop laughing u two just made my day

Peanut butter wow!!! U've been starving for a long long long time

African americans Inventors of cheap protein gringringrin

we african americans also invented the stop light.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2012
sucad:

we african americans also invented the stop light.

My dear and we AFRICANS gave birth to ur forefathers and all humanity so we are actually responsible for every invention humanity ever created.

So u have some of me in ur DNA u should be very proud for being blessed with my creative GENES cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by kiara11: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2012
sucad=male=somali6 grin
but honestly somali6, I hv been waiting for you to mention one Waris Dirie,author,actress and human rights activist.
I love that somali woman for the fight she's putting against FGM.
Lemmie ask sucad(ur female version), do u support FGM on very young girls?
Because it seems like the only activity you guys spend so much energy/time promoting
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2012
snydergp:

My dear and we AFRICANS gave birth to ur forefathers and all humanity so we are actually responsible for every invention humanity ever created.

So u have some of me in ur DNA u should be very proud for being blessed with my creative GENES cheesycheesycheesy

He is not African American. He is a mentally-troubled Somali person.

They have no achievements, their mental capacity is below that of Baboons.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sagamite:

He is not African American. He is a mentally-troubled Somali person.

They have no achievements, their mental capacity is below that of Baboons.

Hahahahgrin I was thinking the same thing gringringrin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
haters.

Waris and other somali models only talk about fgm.

am not somalia6 best believe that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik / Ukraine Shot Down Two Transport Planes With 290 Russia Forces On Board / US Pulls Aircraft Carrier Out Of Persian Gulf As Russian Ships Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.