Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,937 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:33 PM

Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium (4118 Views)

Females Entering Ugandan Stadium Were Searched And Checked Like This / Ghana Sends Deadly, Lethal And Brainy Soldiers To Mali / Us Senate Okays Soldiers To Be Intimate With Horses! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 12:54am On Nov 04, 2012
sucad: haters.

Waris and other somali models only talk about fgm.

am not somalia6 best believe that

No, you are not. You only coincidentally spell like an illiterate Somali person, just like him. grin

1 Like

Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by FufuKing(m): 2:55am On Nov 04, 2012
I would rather be Somali then a smelly, corrupt, violent, ugly fufu eating nigerian. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2012
FufuKing: I would rather be Somali then a smelly, corrupt, violent, ugly fufu eating nigerian. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

my friend somalis and nigerians are not even on the same level.

somalis compete with ethiopians and non africans when it comes to beuty.

nigerians and other monkies compete with each other on who has the longest weave, the heaviest makeup and the wides lips and nose.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2012
sucad:

nigerians and other monkies compete with each other on who has the longest weave, the heaviest makeup and the wides lips and nose.

Obviously they are not on the same levels with Nigerians.

The compete on hunger and illiteracy with Ethiopians, and Nigeria and other African countries send food there so they don't die of starvation.

Nigerians for one are superiorly educated to the point they can spell "monkeys".

1 Like

Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
sucad:

I must agree with u there u dnt compete with other africans cause while we are eating, earning money and globe trotting tongue u still starve and struggle look for a next meal

Tell me something what tipe of future interms of general welbeing of your people do Somalia over other then widespread abuse of woman starvation and poverty.

I'd rather see a well fed fullfigured african woman then a anorexic deseased camal pee stinking somali woman.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
snydergp:

I must agree with u there u dnt compete with other africans cause while we are eating, earning money and globe trotting tongue u still starve and struggle look for a next meal

Tell me something what tipe of future interms of general welbeing of your people do Somalia over other then widespread abuse of woman starvation and poverty.

I'd rather see a well fed fullfigured african woman then a anorexic deseased camal pee stinking somali woman.cheesy

so you guys compete with other monkeys in your beuty contests. this makes perfect sense.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by FufuKing(m): 1:06am On Nov 10, 2012
snydergp:

it's because you guys eat too much food, overweight fat bantus. You people are so corrupt, blame your negro DNA
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 6:15am On Nov 10, 2012
FufuKing:

it's because you guys eat too much food, overweight fat bantus. You people are so corrupt, blame your negro DNA

person, we have food, you Somalis don't.

We are nice enough to feed you.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 10, 2012
FufuKing:

Its not nice to bite the masters hand that feeds utongue

if it weren't for us u subhuman barbaric savage cannibals would've continued with ur incest and cannibalistic rituals. Ur country will never be better of then any black nation. We saved u from urselfs, u Rats are nothing without usgrin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2012
Sometimes i feel like white people ended slavery a little too early. tongue
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Sagamite(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2012
sucad: Sometimes i feel like white people ended slavery a little too early. tongue

Most times you must feel like an achievementless person. grin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
sucad: Sometimes i feel like white people ended slavery a little too early. tongue

Sometimes I feel that we blacks should've allowed all u camel f*ckrs to starve and eat each othergringringrin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by kiara11: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2012

grin grin you are crazy indeed.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
kiara11:

grin grin you are crazy indeed.

white people are the crazy one with their self righteousness. they ended slavery too soon. And then they went around the world freeing bantu slaves in somalia. angry

But a slave will always be a slave.

snydergp:

Sometimes I feel that we blacks should've allowed all u camel f*ckrs to starve and eat each othergringringrin

you mean that amisom bantu monkies who came only 5 years ago. So you consider that last few years out of the 5,000 years of somali history as something note worthy?

we dont eat each other, thats a bantu trait dear monkey boy.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by panafrican(m): 2:12am On Nov 11, 2012
Typical nonsense from a useless loser.
That is why many people keep on reminding you how dumb you are. Just think a little bit about the military success of kenyan soldiers in kismayo and Mogadiscio.You are here running your mouth and changing your name instead of using the mud in your head to build shelters for your people.

Displaced people in Kismayo
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
your aids invested bantu monkey soldiers will die in somalia

fufu jambo check urself for aids adooon slave
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by panafrican(m): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2012
sucad: your aids invested bantu monkey soldiers will die in somalia

fufu jambo check urself for aids adooon slave
You people are starving in your own country ! You don't know what shame means.
Nahan-Gbi. Djua ye Djre jua worh. Gnongba deh.

1 Like

Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
panafrican:
You people are starving in your own country ! You don't know what shame means.
Nahan-Gbi. Djua ye Djre jua worh. Gnongba deh.

shame kullaha....slave ... you are a monkey...every day you look in the mirror you remind what people that you came from gorillas.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
lmaooooo grin.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
sucad:

shame kullaha....slave ... you are a monkey...every day you look in the mirror you remind what people that you came from gorillas.

I can see the resemblence between u and camels the lips, colour and brain mass u certainly haven't moved far from ur evolutionary forefathersgrin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
snydergp:

I can see the resemblence between u and camels the lips, colour and brain mass u certainly haven't moved far from ur evolutionary forefathersgrin

Dear monkey boy. Check yourself for aids. When i see a negroid in human clothing i say to myself why?

Monkeys dont wear clothing. Then i remember whites are politically correct and dont want to sound like jerks.

But i can sound like a jerk cause am not a nigggger or a white.
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
sucad:

Dear monkey boy. Check yourself for aids. When i see a negroid in human clothing i say to myself why?

Monkeys dont wear clothing. Then i remember whites are politically correct and dont want to sound like jerks.

But i can sound like a jerk cause am not a nigggger or a white.

B*tch please I'm no nigger nor do I look like onetongue. I know I look better than ur Somali camel f*ck*rsgrin.

I respect anyone who respects him/herself and fellow humans regardless of race, color and economic status but I can be a MotherF*ckerrrr!!!grin when people like u particular because of Somali's recent history sees themselfs as superior when u know that the average african live a better life then average Somali.

U just keep on making me and others on this site believe that Somali's are a race deprived of any decent human behaviour and humbleness.

I live a good life I even supported humanitarian agencies in my country South Africa due to my involvement with the SANDF.

Whatever u call urself "B*TCH/ H*E"( I call u by those terms because in my eyes u don't deserve the term LADY ur a disgrace to ladies from ur country that is if ur really a lady or just another f*gget disguised as a woman.

I sincerely hope that if u have any decent bone in ur skinny *ss that u can find it in urself to recordnize that the current condition of ur people are as a result of Somali's uncivilized, inhuman and disregard for basic humaninity what I call UBUNTU a philosophy based on the common good of humanity.

Please do reffer to me as a niggerrrr in ur reply I just love the passion u put in when write itgringringrin
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by panafrican(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
sucad:

Pffff ! One knows that empty cans make a lot of noise. When it is about cheap talks, you want to be number one. But when people ask you to name a single positive accomplishment in your failed country, you change your pseudo on Nairaland and deny being a somali. You don't know what shame means because dry stomach camels like you are leaving somalia to beg in the streets in Lagos Nigeria, Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire, Pretoria South Africa, Nairobi Kenya, and many other places in Africa. I have seen so many somali begging for food in the late 1980s and mid-1990s and the number has increased by more than 300 % today.
TchRRRRRRRRR! Gnon-Gba-deh !
Re: Somali Football Federation Wants A.U Soldiers To Leave Stadium by sucad(f): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
u are a niggggger

and u need to keep the word somali out of ur big ugly lips, u wide nosed bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bill Clinton Joins APC (GIF) / Breaking:zimbabwe’s First Lady Grace Mugabe Files For Divorce From Robert Mugabe / Ukraine Shot Down Two Transport Planes With 290 Russia Forces On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.