Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,678 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet (44900 Views)

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. / If A Pastor That Turns Water Into Wine Or Walks On Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Areaboy2(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill: So what does this mean. . .that Jesus was a magician too?!! angry angry

yep! a good option to consider too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by mkmyers45(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
Its obviously a trick....if you see how he did it you will feel s.tupid grin grin grin
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by candieangel12(f): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
Man walks on water, well I resurrected from the dead.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by MMM2(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
Maybe d man is a fish undecided
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
The picture is definitely fake, check the eyeview of the spectators and where the said illusionist is, the spectators are kind of looking afar.

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by monalicious(f): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
Kris Angel pulled a similar stunt,in a pool.I watched the video,Ʋ could google his name.their level of witchcraft is high.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Wallie(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
He's standing on a moving submerged platform (boat of some kind). Look at the 2nd and 3 pictures again and you will see the wake created by the submersible. If he's truly "walking on water" the wake or splash will emanate for the sole of each foot and will not appear together as a single wake.

Also, why did you think he had what seemed like “river patrol” pick him up before crossing to the other side? I think it is because he couldn’t get to the edge of the river without people seeing the “platform” he stood on.

Plus, the guy is an illusionist.

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by blackmale(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
if its really real,, why is he tracing where to walk on? why cant he freestyle it and walk anyhow,,,, IMO though

3 Likes

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Excelboi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
It is an illusion, a make believe. Chris angel did the same thing and show a footage of how he did it.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
TV series and their fvckery, if you believe this crap then you need to have your brain cells checked...

This is as fake as a £1 note... undecided undecided
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
I heard it and it's real. Magic is real
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Wallie(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
monalicious: Kris Angel pulled a similar stunt,in a pool.I watched the video,Ʋ could google his name.their level of witchcraft is high.

LOL...witchcraft ko, emere ni! grin Kris Angel's stunts are a combination of "film trick", planted spectators, great showmanship, misdirection, and pure skills.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by texazzpete(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
Una be fool: I heard it and it's real. Magic is real

Let me guess...you also believe WWE wrestling is real and The Undertaker is really a dead man come to life to wrestle with sweaty brutes in tight pants?

2 Likes

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
nikkyshyne: Anybody that believes that picture is a bloody MUMU.
see u...
saw mind freak in vegas and he sure did walk on water.go search who mind freak is
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by warrikid(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
Nigguhhhhh shocked jes saw dat vid,smshit is fishy in dat bitch of a river. Call efcc to investigate d river. Lmao
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by kglamour(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
PRESERVER: Only Master Jesus did that and no one else can do it again...
video or picture please!
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
nikkyshyne: Anybody that believes that picture is a bloody MUMU.

Umm but what about all the.......

Nevermind

The Illusionist appears to have some middle eastern semitic origin bloodlines in his features......

So i believe it's real.

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
The fraud called Criss Angel did the same thing some years back. No biggie.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
texazzpete:

Let me guess...you also believe WWE wrestling is real and The Undertaker is really a dead man come to life to wrestle with sweaty brutes in tight pants?
WWE and this isn't the same. Am not a wrestling fan. I don't know if it's real or not but very sure that this very one is real. Put on your tv and see it for yourself lol
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by AkinDavid2: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
Looking at the film and the word press write up, their is a lot of technicalities under lining the stunt. The possibility of using Plexiglass underlay and the guy tracing his steps confirms it. Oyinbo tricks..free-styling will ruin the trick!

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by dljbd1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
acidosis™:

I believe it..

U b bloody MUMU!
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by sunnshyn(f): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
If I havnt heard about Criss Angel, I prolly would have thought this was a lie too.

But its all MAGIC!! Which he Criss Angel even teaches people!

Infact, I watched a show where he divided one of he's spectator into two and joined him/her back...jeeez! Very scary!

Its MAGIC! Pure Sheer MAGIC!!
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by nikkyshyne(f): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
Have watched a couple of magician tricks on Tv. You'd be amazed how he did it.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by IYuckMoufI: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2012

That is the most feminine display picture and pose i have ever seen a male do.....

And to top it off, the Niqqah got Tiddies.

We got another Charley Boy in the Building

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by amiskurie(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
An american magician Cris angel also did
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by princechiboy: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
dis z a cock n bull story...
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by sunnshyn(f): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
pDude: The fraud called Criss Angel did the same thing some years back. No biggie.

Fraud ke? So many South Africans are buying he's Magic Kits for as low as R399.99

You need to see kids doing the cards trick...you'll be amazed!
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by atikubaba(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
Chris Angel did it too.it is pure magic.watch 'mind freak'
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by IYuckMoufI: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
Any Niqqah you see in public folding his jacket over his forearm is undoubtedly ingesting penile-bars on a daily basis accompanied by a large consumption of testical-fluids

Nigerian LGBT community members online in full effect today
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by IYuckMoufI: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2012
The Picture is clearly real, The guy looks like a Jew

If i put the picture in an old asss dusty book full of nonsense

I bet you bums would all swear it was real...

Stoopid Mouthafoukas.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2012
Bruce Almighty has turned to reality.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by IYuckMoufI: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
nikkyshyne:
All the what? Audience looking at another direction?

.....? what are you on about?!!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.