Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,745 members, 7,924,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet (44977 Views)

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. / If A Pastor That Turns Water Into Wine Or Walks On Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
PRESERVER: Only Master Jesus did that and no one else can do it again...

Yes, he told Peter to do it and Peter did it as long as his faith carried him. Greater things shall be done by men who believe in Jesus absolutely.

#Topic... Why is this man carrying his hands up in the air. Is he a toddler grin
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by sunnyp1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
nikkyshyne: Anybody that believes that picture is a bloody MUMU.
Lol cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by MOORCHMOORE(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
he must be wearing a hover craft on his foot. lol cool cool cool cool
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by simdam500(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
Cant believe dis, but anyway he's on solid so there's nothin to believe bout it. It only my father which says "i knw d taught i ave 4u, d taught of gud and not d taught of evil". QED
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Izecson3D(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
nikkyshyne: Anybody that believes that picture is a bloody MUMU.
go and buy chris angels mind freak, u will believe. He walked on water too and many unbelievable stunts. Opera said he is the best, he is a magician though
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by poopppyLiillyy: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
undecided undecided undecided.....what the hell!!!....if we can so much fall heads over heels to beleive the so-called missionaries then who came with colonization,oppression,de-humanisaton and slavery,all under d umbrella of "christanity"....then u shouldnt mock or judge dis guy for doing what he knows how to do best angry
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by tpia5: 12:14am On Oct 24, 2012
The same trick was used in bruce almighty nah, or was i the only one who watched that movie?
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Oahray: 7:36am On Oct 24, 2012
tpia@:
The same trick was used in bruce almighty nah, or was i the only one who watched that movie?
that's a movie, with props n plenty editing. This is reality. Movie... Reality... Get the difference yet?
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by tpia5: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
So what's non-propish about the situation being discussed?
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by seuntola: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
No Wee:

I also believe that anybody who believes the picture is a first class MUMU. It’s just like believing Nigerian prophets and pastors who deceive people to sow unfruitful seeds.
...mtchww..
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by mazaje(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
That is why it is called maguic because it invloves a lot of hidden tricks. . .My fellow dull Nigerians are busy quoting passages from the bible and retelling more myths. ITS MAGIC and there are HIDDEN TRICKS attached to it. . .Watch the sercets of magic unvield on youtube and learn about many of the tricks magicians use to decieve people. ITS ALL MAGIC AN MAGIC INVOLVES SIMPLE AND COMPLICATED TRICKS. . . .Nothing supernatural there. . .
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by bebechuks: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2013
acidosis™:

I believe it..
den u r mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) / Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.