Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,979 members, 7,876,705 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet (44901 Views)

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. / If A Pastor That Turns Water Into Wine Or Walks On Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by trent9002(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
Man 1-0 Jesus. Next
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by IYuckMoufI: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
I walk on water all the Time.

Your ability to stay afloat depends on how many pills you have consumed within that hour

One picture a guy is floating on water.

The other picture a guy has beastt, pink and grey shoes,no facial hair, black pants tucked in his shoes. And there is a 790 year old cracka Nun sitting behind him

What the fuc is going on in here.

How often do you see a Phag and a Nun in the same picture.

Probably as often as you see a jew walking on water.....

...Wait....

Nah that was way too complicated for them to decipher...
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by sunboy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
Criss Angel done this, works with his shoes n even removed his shoes, on a pool where people r in the pool swimming.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Ariyke: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
Nawa oo so dem want make i believe dis one abi owk me don reach my bus-stop alight o make dem dey carry una dey goundecided
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
This is a fairly old trick, at least I know three magicians who have done it, and the simple solution is just plexiglass. Google it.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by shadrach77: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
anybody who believes this trash needs to be flogged. It's easy to see that it's a trick if you watch the video. He was walking on something, probably glass which explains why he couldn't walk comfortably. He could only manage his trick for one minute and at a point he stood still and couldn't move further because he knew he couldn't go further. What's more, the bottom part of his trousers were wet, which was an indication that we was walking on something angry angry angry
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by fashyoung147(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
nikkyshyne: Anybody that believes that picture is a bloody MUMU.

This is real bro,i was in River Thames when this happened but i was not able to film it,this is the video link for more prove,blif me brov this is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEc_jeGBVxs
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by rodeo0070(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
Criss Angel did it...
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
Criss angel himself does not believe in supernatural powers even though he does some pretty impossible things. He calls his act illusion.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
Na wa for our resident Nairaland mugus.. so you are willing to believe Jesus Christ walked on water without actually seeing it but totally disbelieve what your eyes can see but cannot explain.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by tellwisdom: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
This wan na swamp na....I walk in swamp everyday, so no biggie angry angry..
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by albacete(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
trent9002: Man 1-0 Jesus. Next

Not funny!

D price of dat commodity still hasn't come down. Or has it?
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by muumuu(m): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
its an oldnews now,more than a year..watch it on youtube bluudds,fake.......type dynamo the magician

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by feekman(m): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
D guy na Criss Agelcheesy cheesy
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by tintingz(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
Lol. . .see how NL's dey criticise this man's magic b'cus christ Jesus did it in the bible you guys turn it religious thing. . .if na pastor chris or TB joshua performe that stunt werin una go shout? Halleluya??
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by BasseyJ(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
Josh090: This is a fairly old trick, at least I know three magicians who have done it, and the simple solution is just plexiglass. Google it.
thanks, yet more and more folish people would keep beliveing it...#smh
Josh090: Criss angel himself does not believe in supernatural powers even though he does some pretty impossible things. He calls his act illusion.
GBAM
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Anvaller: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
The stunt is real. Chris Angel pulled stunts that are crazier than this in the past. And the guy is very very rich. He walked at 90 degrees angle up a skyscraper in Germany. That was just a publicity stunt for his magic show that was impending and in less than 24hrs after the stunt, entry ticket for the show was sold out. So I would not be surprised if this dude is also using the same strategy.

If this guy was a Nigerian, he would have 2 options. Either to call himself a magician and fail because magic is evil or simply call himself a prophet and prosper while millions would take him as the most potent conveyor of their prayers to God and others might arrogate him as next to or equal to Jesus Christ. At least he too walked on water.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by shadrach77: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=422M4WixG9I

this video will explain clearer how the scam artist "walked" on water. if you observe the video clearly, you will realise he stood still at a spot until the boat got to him. If truly he walked on water, he should have walked to meet the boat rather than waiting for the boat to come to him. Like i said in my earlier post, he stood still at a point because he knew within himself that he was exhibiting a trick and he couldn't move beyond that point angry angry angry
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Ogaga87(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
If they like let them even turn stone to bread but all I know is that a standard was set for all on earth including heaven; die and after three days rise back to life, then.........
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by petnkool: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
chris angel (mind freak) did more than that. He has walked on waters , even fires . Had a whole building collapsed on him , had a BIG caterpillar rolled on him . Search him . So this is no biggy . I can even do a 3 steps walk on water . mcheew!
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by jkbimmy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
Haha.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by IYuckMoufI: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
tintingz: Lol. . .see how NL's dey criticise this man's magic b'cus christ Jesus did it in the bible you guys turn it religious thing. . .if na pastor chris or TB joshua performe that stunt werin una go shout? Halleluya??

lol
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by amobii: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
labamo07:

If the picture was not quite convincing but the video footage and real time viewers, proved it virtually convincing. Dynamo is a magician, learnt magic from his grandfather, has so many prominent stars as fans and has performed a real time magic at the Emirate Stadium(Arsenal).....

You are right, the footage was showed on BBC London sometimes ago.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Aro007: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
I actually saw it on the TV. Quite stunning!!
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by IfyAwazie(f): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
Chris Angel did dsame. Watched dis on sunday on sony max
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
witchcraft in broad daylight for all u worldly people to see demons at work. Already watch clips of Chris Angel flying, i suppose dynamo could fly too.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
LOL...entertaining....
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Toks2008(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
This guy is a magician. Not tricks put pure magic made possible by the act of demons. Nevertheless, these are just counterfeit of the original which can be found in Jesus.

Have you heard the story of a man who GOD sent on assignment from Kenya to paris? This man had no passport or visa and the assignment was so urgent.

So God asked him to pack his bags and head for the airport. On getting there, GOD asked him to enter a rest room and start worshiping him. After a few minutes, GOD asked him to come out of the rest room and lo and behold. he found himself in Paris airport.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMmzlfuK5T0

With GOD, nothing and i mean absolutely nothing is possible.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by IfyAwazie(f): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
blackmale: if its really real,, why is he tracing where to walk on? why cant he freestyle it and walk anyhow,,,, IMO though
Thank u
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
The Guy Did it I watched it. Anyway, Na Devil Power Period. Abi you no know say Devil sef get Power?
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by ogsmith: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
Fake jo
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by IfyAwazie(f): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
milehigh06:
see u...
saw mind freak in vegas and he sure did walk on water.go search who mind freak is
Dats y he's mind freak. He is playing wit ur mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.