Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,608 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? (12486 Views)

OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? / Agreed On Open Relationship All In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by dmcdad: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

if you have an open r/ship, then you cant "stumble" upon your partner because you fully well know whats going on, and if you REACT or feel JEALOUS then it is a clear sign that you are not READY or EMOTIONALLY STRONG enough to be in an open r/ship....remember not everyone has what it take in the guts to be in such r/ship......its all about your emotional strength. if you know that your partner is lacking, and you cant give them what they desire/require in the bedroom, then let them go and get it elsewhere instead of having them be miserable for the rest of their natural lives because of YOUR LACKING STATUS. a miserable being is not good for any family/unit!

bro, i am sorry to say that being single is the worst possible state in life (no offense to you)...... yes its better to be single than with the wrong person, but it will NEVER make being single better than having a caring and loving partner. ALSO, you have to remember that people who are in open r/ships are NOT forced into them, they CHOOSE to enter such r/ship on their own accord because thats what's best for them at the time, and they are very happy with it. so again, it is ALL about what works for you as an individual. if you'd rather be single, then fair enough, i wont look down on what you want in life, to each their own!

sadly you dont understand the mechanics of open r/ships. how can you call it multitasking, when you simply meet a person "sometimes" and have a good time with them, before going back home and be with your partner? is that so difficult to do? how gifted must one be to dedicate a few hrs a week to a lover?

the important question any of you must ask yourself IS: if you love your partner and have a few kids together, but sadly after a few yrs of relationship (or marriage) the satisfaction is not there any longer, what would you suggest a person do?

Hmm... I see. Well, I really don't fancy the frustration that alot of gurlz bring into a relationship that is why I'd rather remain single. Anywayz, I think I might try it in the future, that is if I find someone who could live with the possibilities of being in an open relationship... Just to feel what its like..
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2012
dmcdad: Hmm... I see. Well, I really don't fancy the frustration that alot of gurlz bring into a relationship that is why I'd rather remain single. Anywayz, I think I might try it in the future, that is if I find someone who could live with the possibilities of being in an open relationship... Just to feel what its like..

frustration comes with the territory, because most women are like that.....but the fact that you rather focus on the negative stuff that women bring to a union instead of also putting in the balance the POSITIVE stuff that they also bring, is the reason why you will always fail in this subject. yes some women are just a waste of space and energy........but if you can find the proper one then your life can only be better. the important point is to know what you want and search for it, not settling for less, and when you find that gem, then ENJOY!!!!

if you RESPECT your partner, TRUST your partner, are fully COMFORTABLE with your partner and only want THE BEST for your partner, then an open r/ship is not that bad of a deal, so long as you have it in you. remember that it goes both ways, as much freedom as she gives you, is the same freedom that she will get.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by dmcdad: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

frustration comes with the territory, because most women are like that.....but the fact that you rather focus on the negative stuff that women bring to a union instead of also putting in the balance the POSITIVE stuff that they also bring, is the reason why you will always fail in this subject. yes some women are just a waste of space and energy........but if you can find the proper one then your life can only be better. the important point is to know what you want and search for it, not settling for less, and when you find that gem, then ENJOY!!!!

if you RESPECT your partner, TRUST your partner, are fully COMFORTABLE with your partner and only want THE BEST for your partner, then an open r/ship is not that bad of a deal, so long as you have it in you. remember that it goes both ways, as much freedom as she gives you, is the same freedom that she will get.

Yeah... Its just ridiculous.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Xano(m): 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
in my opinion, being in open relationship is not my thing. Its either you are single, in a relationship, married or others. For open relationship, no.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
Open Relationships ? I will come back to respond. Let me rethink.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
If my Girlfriend is sleeping with other men, and I find nothing wrong with it, then something is wrong with me.........

I wont call a girl that sleeps with other men my girlfriend, neither will I say we are in any kind of relationship(whether closed or open)....

What about the risk of STIs and STDs? The thought of another man sleeping with 'my woman' crushes my ego and makes me less of a man.......

If some men are comfortable with it, fine.... However, I'm not comfortable with it. It spices nothing up whatsoever, it only spices hatred, jealousy, revenge and guilt up in the long term.

Girlfriend---not for sharing
Wife---- Never for sharing

Town's bicycle---infact, I will holla u when I finish rdidng... because I have to follow protocol ..lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by vislabraye(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Then a party won't be a bad idea. Lol.
For those who can do it, thumbs up. Its not different from being a cuckold and a hot wife.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
Lets leave big grammar aside. I cant share a woman with another man. What I do is to have 2 ladies have fun with themselves and me, making me feel like a King. Sharing a woman knowingly with another man is sickening, I think who ever does that should have his brains re-examined. If you can no more appeal to your lady, best thing is call the pimps to arrange some crazy lesbians with s3x toys for an adventure and make sure you pay them handsomely off. Thats an extreme. A real man is not supposed to share a woman with another man, I dont care if Obama or David Camron does it, but I am more man than any man who indulges in this bullcrap.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by chiteny(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
My opinion? .....very ungodly! angry

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Koolking(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
To me, an open relationship is promiscuity redefined.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
Billyonaire: As someone who has indulge in t.h.r.e.e.so.me and pool nude parties and other sorts of sexcapes, I think the idea of open relationship should have boundaries and should never be introduced in marriages.

i guess you didnt have it in you, MANY have, and many would rather that their partner fully enjoy their se.xual life than die a slow se.xual death. it would be very selfish for a man not to be able to satisfy his wife any longer but to want her to do nothing about it.

Get those s3x toys if your partners want to ignite more passions.

a s.ex toy is just that, A TOY, and can never be compared to the real deal. forget what all them deluded women tell you.

Open relationships in marriages end up ruining marriages cos women go extra length to fvck their way out of schedules.

thats a damn lie!!! many are living happily in open r/ships (or swi.nger lifestyle) for yrs and yrs, the one who fail are the one who used the open r/ship route as an excuse to get out of their marriage (like many deceiving partners would). most (if not all) in open r/ship are NOT looking for love, but simply s.exual satisfaction. there is a big difference between the two.

Best thing to do most times is to get those lesboladies screw themselves while you both watch, thats the highest any married couple should go.

what is this BS gonna solve? they might as well watch a po.rno, and be done with it. i guess you automatically believe that such act will satisfy both partners.....as if all women want to see this cheap act.

obo_man: If my Girlfriend is sleeping with other men, and I find nothing wrong with it, then something is wrong with me.........

NO, there is something wrong with you, if you cannot satisfy sexually your gf, BUT YET expect her to remain with you (in such miserable sexual state) for the rest of her natural life.
there is a problem and it needs to be fixed. if you cannot fix it then let others do, so that your partner will find some sort of comfort in her life....if she is happy then the union will be better....... and if thats too much for your little heart to bare then EACH OF YOU SHOULD GO YOUR SEPARATE WAYS, et voila!

I wont call a girl that sleeps with other men my girlfriend, neither will I say we are in any kind of relationship(whether closed or open)....

the important question is how would you call yourself, if you cannot satisfy her but yet expect her to remain with you regardless?!

What about the risk of STIs and STDs? The thought of another man sleeping with 'my woman' crushes my ego and makes me less of a man.......

sadly your ego should have been crushed (AND you would have been less of a man) the day you couldnt satisfy your poor wife.

If some men are comfortable with it, fine.... However, I'm not comfortable with it. It spices nothing up whatsoever, it only spices hatred, jealousy, revenge and guilt up in the long term.

as i wrote earlier, not all have it in them.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Lovexme(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
People in open relationships just want it all. If their immediate partner can't provide their present need, there's always someone else who can. Hence, the need to maintain the open relationship.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2012
^^^dont you want it all?!
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
vislabraye: Then a party won't be a bad idea. Lol.
For those who can do it, thumbs up. Its not different from being a cuckold and a hot wife.

how can it be a cuckold since you both get to fulfill your need?!
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by UjSizzle(f): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
A relationship where my partner is allowed to sleep with someone else? Lai lai. I'd rather be single than in a sorry excuse for a relationship.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by phineboy1pimple(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

if you have an open r/ship, then you cant "stumble" upon your partner because you fully well know whats going on, and if you REACT or feel JEALOUS then it is a clear sign that you are not READY or EMOTIONALLY STRONG enough to be in an open r/ship....remember not everyone has what it take in the guts to be in such r/ship......its all about your emotional strength. if you know that your partner is lacking, and you cant give them what they desire/require in the bedroom, then let them go and get it elsewhere instead of having them be miserable for the rest of their natural lives because of YOUR LACKING STATUS. a miserable being is not good for any family/unit!

bro, i am sorry to say that being single is the worst possible state in life (no offense to you)...... yes its better to be single than with the wrong person, but it will NEVER make being single better than having a caring and loving partner. ALSO, you have to remember that people who are in open r/ships are NOT forced into them, they CHOOSE to enter such r/ship on their own accord because thats what's best for them at the time, and they are very happy with it. so again, it is ALL about what works for you as an individual. if you'd rather be single, then fair enough, i wont look down on what you want in life, to each their own!

sadly you dont understand the mechanics of open r/ships. how can you call it multitasking, when you simply meet a person "sometimes" and have a good time with them, before going back home and be with your partner? is that so difficult to do? how gifted must one be to dedicate a few hrs a week to a lover?

the important question any of you must ask yourself IS: if you love your partner and have a few kids together, but sadly after a few yrs of relationship (or marriage) the satisfaction is not there any longer, what would you suggest a person do?

Can U b succinct enuf on what U meant b SATISFACTION?
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by phineboy1pimple(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
dmcdad:

Hmm... I see. Well, I really don't fancy the frustration that alot of gurlz bring into a relationship that is why I'd rather remain single. Anywayz, I think I might try it in the future, that is if I find someone who could live with the possibilities of being in an open relationship... Just to feel what its like..

Are U sure U can handle it?... Its nt about finding sum1 who'll b willing to agree 2 such a relationship bt U accepting d terms...

Can any sane naija man continue in a relationship knwn fully well that he's nt d only 1 nackn his FINEASSCHICK?... Hmnnnn...
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2012
phineboy1pimple:
Can U b succinct enuf on what U meant b SATISFACTION?

the reason why most have s.ex is to get se.xual satisfaction. if you have s.ex with someone and CANNOT get the satisfaction that you require/desire then there is a big problem here, as we all know that sex is VERY important in any union.....unless of course you DONT care if you partner is satisfied or not.

phineboy1pimple: Are U sure U can handle it?... Its nt about finding sum1 who'll b willing to agree 2 such a relationship bt U accepting d terms...Can any sane naija man continue in a relationship knwn fully well that he's nt d only 1 nackn his FINEASSCHICK?... Hmnnnn...

yet most "sane" 9ja men are happily sharing THEIR body with their secretaries, sugarbabies, maid etc?! come on now, stop the selfish talks!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
haha, MrbrownJay..... u funny....

However, let me correct you...... You are using the word 'satisfaction' loosely.....

The fact that I'm the most virile and sexually powerful in my Town won't stop a girl cheating on me........ Some women will cheat, whether you are good in bed or not...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Elebiju: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
Open o close o hunhun all I know is I love my GF but I still dey bleep babes wella for outside don't be quick to judge me cos ur guy is not a saint
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by phineboy1pimple(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

.....but if you can find the proper one then
your life can only be better. This is an excerpt frm ur above reply to "dmcdad"...

Can a guy find a naija dame that will accept this kinda relationship?.... Knwin hw our women r...
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by phineboy1pimple(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

the reason why most have s.ex is to get se.xual satisfaction. if you have s.ex with someone and CANNOT get the satisfaction that you require/desire then there is a big problem here, as we all know that sex is VERY important in any union.....unless of course you DONT care if you partner is satisfied or not.

yet most "sane" 9ja men are happily sharing THEIR body with their secretaries, sugarbabies, maid etc?! come on now, stop the selfish talks!

But find it difficult to imagine their partner sharing their's wit oda men...

That's Y I still tink it has a lot to do wit our society n culture...
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2012
obo_man: haha, MrbrownJay..... u funny....
However, let me correct you...... You are using the word 'satisfaction' loosely.....

The fact that I'm the most virile and sexually powerful in my Town won't stop a girl cheating on me........ Some women will cheat, whether you are good in bed or not...

you are changing the damn subject..... if you satisfy your partner then you are doing whatever is in your power to have a wonderful and FULFILLING union with that person....now, if that person decides to cheat because they are CRAZY (or what not) then that shouldnt be your damn problem, or is it?! people cheat for MANY DIFFERENT REASONS under the sun.

the fact that you even believe that being virile and sexually powerful is the remedy to satisfaction will have you fail. satisfaction most of the time starts in the mind....so you can be as "virile" as you think you are, but if it doesnt click in that lady's mind then chances are you wont get anywhere with her....or simply waste your time and energy.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by phineboy1pimple(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2012
Elebiju: Open o close o hunhun all I know is I love my GF but I still dey bleep babes wella for outside don't be quick to judge me cos ur guy is not a saint

What if U catch or even hear say she dey bleep other guys, what will U do?
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by agohavivi(f): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
Open relationship is nothing but self-deceit.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by CONJI: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
Ask am, jealosy is part of love
phineboy1pimple:

Are U telln us nw that if U stumble upon your "partner" wit another man on d bed U share.. U won't react or feel jealous?
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by anintia(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
Open relationship is a no long thing thingy, so enjoy jare
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
@MRbrownJAY

Have you ever been married ? If not, you need more education on marriages and the sexual dynamics therein. Your ideas apply ocassionally during single-hood and loosely so in the case that the men, just like you, are NOT real men. I recommend s3x toys to you and the other demented humans.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by achukwunet(f): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
phineboy1pimple: [color=#000099][/color]Apparently, open relationships allow people to spice things up and keep life interesting. Wouldn't it just be easier to stay single?

Life would be easier by just staying single. Open relationships could potentially cause even more issues in the supposed relationship

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
phineboy1pimple:
.....but if you can find the proper one then
your life can only be better. This is an excerpt frm ur above reply to "dmcdad"...

Can a guy find a naija dame that will accept this kinda relationship?.... Knwin hw our women r...

as i previously stated, such r/ship are not for EVERYONE.... you have to be secure in your own skin and r/ship. most Nigerians marry for the wrong reasons to begin with, then they most suffer from low self esteem and lets not forget that many have no bedroom skills but yet dont want their partner to go elsewhere (while we all know that most 9ja men are freaks). so in a way these women know they have a tiger in their bed, but want that tiger to act as a sheep, bwaaaaah! how long do you really think that tiger can be tamed?!

also, most 9ja women wont allow such r/ship because most expect men to accept them however they may end up after marriage. most would be afraid of letting their men have their way with a damsel because most would these other damsel would automatically be more sexy than the baby whale that most 9ja women turn into after a few kid. when was the last time you saw a fine looking sexy MOTHER in 9ja?! yeah exactly!!!!

but sadly, men are gladly going on with their business of cheating while these baby whales fool themselves that ALL IS OK. dont kill the messenger o!!!!!

phineboy1pimple:
But find it difficult to imagine their partner sharing their's wit oda men...
That's Y I still tink it has a lot to do wit our society n culture...

is that really the society you want to live in where men are gladly cheating but if one person says that we should ALL BE HONEST, and do the same thing in happiness, you are all saying that this is craziness?!

here is a clue: MOST NIGERIAN MEN WILL CHEAT, and one of the main reason is because THEY ARE NOT SEXUALLY SATISFIED WITH THEIR PARTNER, because most want a trophy wife to show everyone around, but deep inside they need a freak in the bedroom. but we all know that having a freaky wife is not "proper" ......so unless these wives realize what their husband wants (because obviously he will never tell her) and wifeys turn into the freak that their husbands require, then this issue will never be solved.
having an open r/ship is just a way for EVERYONE TO BE HONEST with who they are, instead of women to put their head in the sand pretending it doesnt happen.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
Billyonaire: @MRbrownJAY
Have you ever been married ? If not, you need more education on marriages and the sexual dynamics therein. Your ideas apply ocassionally during single-hood and loosely so in the case that the men, just like you, are NOT real men. I recommend s3x toys to you and the other demented humans.

the fact that you believe that open r/ships only apply to married people, is your first fail of the day...your second fail of the day is the fact you believe that any man who is into an open r/ship is NOT a real man (i guess in your world a real man is one that would rather his partner suffer miserably for the rest of her natural life lol)....and your last fail of the day is to believe that you can suppress any required s.exual satisfaction from a se.xtoy. highly laughable!

i guess in your world, people should instead cheat and creep like common criminals.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

the fact that you believe that open r/ships only apply to married people, is your first fail of the day...your second fail of the day is the fact you believe that any man who is into an open r/ship is NOT a real man (i guess in your world a real man is one that would rather his partner suffer miserably for the rest of her natural life lol)....and your last fail of the day is to believe that you can suppress any required s.exual satisfaction from a se.xtoy. highly laughable!

i guess in your world, people should instead cheat and creep like common criminals.
Let me say this in English: Whoever approves that his lover, sleeps with another man for any 'satisfaction' is NOT a real man. If you can allow another man fvck your lady or wife, you are less than a man. Fullstop!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. / Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? / Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.