Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,854 members, 7,924,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

Suggestions On The Best Gifts To Give Ur Valentine! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggestions On The Best Gifts To Give Ur Valentine! (900 Views)

10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! / Leave Ur Valentine Msgs Here For Ur Loved Ones On Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions On The Best Gifts To Give Ur Valentine! by buzu84: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2008
hi guys i was just thinking on what gifts are nice to give to one's loved on Vals Day.i'm kind of confused would u please help out?THanks pips
Re: Suggestions On The Best Gifts To Give Ur Valentine! by ufobabe(f): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2008
a car is ok.

Re: Suggestions On The Best Gifts To Give Ur Valentine! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2008
Seriously, I ve never celebrated Vals day so what gift can you get for a man, on a low budget, Men things seem so expensive
Re: Suggestions On The Best Gifts To Give Ur Valentine! by ebonie(f): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2008
Valentines day is just round the corner !!

Show your Love and send a basket of FRESH FLOWERS.

For your orders and bookings please call PURPLE TOUCH on 07028065951.

. . . . . . WE EVEN DELIVER !!!!!
Re: Suggestions On The Best Gifts To Give Ur Valentine! by buzu84: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2008
hi nairalander,i still need more suggestions.time is kindof running out,thanks
Re: Suggestions On The Best Gifts To Give Ur Valentine! by CrazyMan(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2008
A puppy would be ok. wink
Re: Suggestions On The Best Gifts To Give Ur Valentine! by dewise3(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2008
hi nairalanders, for i will suggest a lovely and breath taking card,a bottle of exotic(designer) wine, and anything that the heart of your love will remember for a long time.

(1) (Reply)

Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? / What Not To Say To Your Valentine: / Funny!16 Ways To Propose Her(at Your Own Risk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.