Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,016 members, 7,925,157 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) (40811 Views)

Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
frosbel: Jesus is not an angel , he is the Son of the living GOD.

"For to which of the angels did God ever say, "You are my Son; today I have become your Father"? Or again, "I will be his Father, and he will be my Son"?" - Hebrews 1:5

God's angels have a hierarchy of leadership and Michael is at the very top. Appears he was on the same par with Lucifer before the later fell from grace to dust.

"But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" - Jude 1:9

Jesus is next to GOD in leadership and dominion, above every and all power and dominion in heaven and earth, even angel Michael bows before Jesus at the command of Yahweh.

In fact , the passage below depicts that angel Michael will blow the final trumpet , heralding the glorious coming of Christ.

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first." - 1 Thessalonians 4:16
thank you
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by free123: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
doctrine is one tough thing to deal with. Being known to always change ones belief is one reason i cant join issues with JW. What exactly will become of these fellas when some kind of light gets brighter and the whole belief system is changed?
The lenghth some JW can go to defend manmade doctrine is quite amazing forgeting that their light may get brighter tomorrow and their belief today becomes a sin. What kind of light is this that can never be brightest? Certainly not the light from God.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
free123: doctrine is one tough thing to deal with. Being known to always change ones belief is one reason i cant join issues with JW. What exactly will become of these fellas when some kind of light gets brighter and the whole belief system is changed?
The lenghth some JW can go to defend manmade doctrine is quite amazing forgeting that their light may get brighter tomorrow and their belief today becomes a sin. What kind of light is this that can never be brightest? Certainly not the light from God.

what value have you added to this thread with this ^^^?

Is this thread about JW?

Is this post above what you can add as a rational comment?

Go resolved your issues with JW, this thread is exclusively a bible based debate.

Peace
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:26am On Nov 25, 2012
truthislight:

Is this thread about JW?

Is this thread above what you can add a rational comment?

Go resolved your issues with JW, this thread is exclusively a bible based debate.

Peace
hahaha, are u angry?? Hahaha, u did d same thing so post ago and u were very happy to do it, d post has abt 3 likes now u are condeming someone 4 doing the same!
Hypocrisy,
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 25, 2012
grin grin grin
truthislight:

Is this thread about JW?

Peace

Hypocrisy!!!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by pastormustwacc: 6:53am On Nov 25, 2012
Trollin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2012
Ubenedictus: hahaha, are u angry?? Hahaha, u did d same thing so post ago and u were very happy to do it, d post has abt 3 likes now u are condeming someone 4 doing the same!
Hypocrisy,

if he had even quoted the Hebrews, that singular scripture that all of you take out of context for your theology, at least he would have made a contribution to the thread.

But like you can see, he did not, but started making irrelevant statement.

But then, how can you all take only one scripture out of context and build a theology with it and turn a blind eye to all the other thousands of other scriptures asking for recognition?

Then you still imagined you are doing the right thing.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by free123: 7:09am On Nov 25, 2012
truthislight:

Is this thread about JW?

Peace
how can u see d value when u have been blindfolded by JW sect? did u truncate d book of Hebrews from ur bible as u did to other verses that expose ur falsehood? can u for once think outside what u have been fed in JW? Is there any where in d bible that Jesus is called Angel Michael? Is there anywhere that angels are told to worship Jesus? Is Jesus called God in ur own bible? Did Michael create d universe? do u worship angels? what does d bible say about worshipping angels?

if God Almighty is our Saviour and Jesus also our Saviour - showing their oneness; what made u leave this issue to stick to calling Jesus angel Michael because He will be coming with an arch angels voice? Is Michael d only arch angel?

In fact joining issues with u is an effort in futility.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by free123: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2012
truthislight:

if he had even quoted the Hebrews, that singular scripture that all of you take out of context for your theology, at least he would have made a contribution to the thread.

But like you can see, he did not, but started making irrelevant statement.

But then, how can you all take only one scripture out of context and build a theology with it and turn a blind eye to all the other thousands of other scriptures asking for recognition?

Then you still imagined you are doing the right thing.
what other scriptures are u talking about? how u arrived at ur conclusion is still allien to most people here knowing that those other scriptures in no where called or even suggested that Jesus our creator is angel Micheal.
what about numerous scriptures that explicitly and exclusively called Jesus Christ God? are u gona throw them away just to reduce Jesus to a mere angel?

what will become of u if ur GB decides to change its stand on who Jesus is tomorrow?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2012
free123:
how can u see d value when u have been blindfolded by JW sect? did u truncate d book of Hebrews from ur bible as u did to other verses that expose ur falsehood? can u for once think outside what u have been fed in JW? Is there any where in d bible that Jesus is called Angel Michael? Is there anywhere that angels are told to worship Jesus? Is Jesus called God in ur own bible? Did Michael create d universe? do u worship angels? what does d bible say about worshipping angels?

if God Almighty is our Saviour and Jesus also our Saviour - showing their oneness; what made u leave this issue to stick to calling Jesus angel Michael because He will be coming with an arch angels voice? Is Michael d only arch angel?

^^^
did you read this thread from the start?

Hebrews out of context issue again.

But satan is an angel but is called "the God of this world"(system of things) at 2cor. 4:4.

Even men are also refered to as a god in the bible.

The word god is a title that is given to entity that receives worshipful honour.

Even if you worship a stone it will automatically attain the title God.

This are issues that have been addressed already on this thread, go read it up and fault it if you want and come back then we can give a reply.

I cant be going in circles.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2012
free123:
what other scriptures are u talking about? how u arrived at ur conclusion is still allien to most people here knowing that those other scriptures in no where called or even suggested that Jesus our creator is angel Micheal.
what about numerous scriptures that explicitly and exclusively called Jesus Christ God? are u gona throw them away just to reduce Jesus to a mere angel?

what will become of u if ur GB decides to change its stand on who Jesus is tomorrow?

free123:
other scriptures in no where called or even suggested that Jesus our creator is angel Micheal.

by simply calling "angel michael" instead of "arch angel michael" goes a long way to show that you are just being emotional here.

The issue is with the context "arch angel"

and there is only one of such in the bible.
Peace
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by pastormustwacc: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2012
I need contributors to my thread: Life Is Not Fair (and Neither Is God)

I was waiting for you guys to resolve this thread before, but solution seems here. Too many parties: CPC etc
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by free123: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2012
of course worshipping other creatures is putting them before God. God is pretty much pleased when worship is directed at Christ - showing that He shares d same glory with d Father. But God is jealous when u worship angels including Angel Michael.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2012
free123: of course worshipping other creatures is putting them before God. God is pretty much pleased when worship is directed at Christ - showing that He shares d same glory with d Father. But God is jealous when u worship angels including Angel Michael.

do you mean arch angel michael?

Let me help you below so you see how you should have stated it to show you got the sense of the thread.

free123:
But God is jealous when u worship "archAngel Michael"
"
^^^

now, put it this ^^^ way so that your statement can fits into the sense in this thread otherwise you were and will be writing into the bushes because we are talking about arch angel michael here and not just angels.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by free123: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2012
ur problem is always trying to correct someone when ur posts are full of errors and misinformed statements. u are proud to know nothing. correct urself and make sense to others
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2012
truthislight:

Is this thread about JW?

Is this post above what you can add as a rational comment?

Peace
This thread is indirectly about JW erroneos teachin dat the lord Jesus is angel Michael, mumblin wrong verses together dat doesnt support their error thereby leadin pple astray.

Nobody has any issue with JW cos they are already knwn for their changing doctrines whenever they feel the need to do so (the light gettin brighter syndrom).

So stop defending an organization well knwn for making false prediction, changing Bible doctrine often sayin the light is gettin brighter, sayin falsely they r the most hated sect in the whole world (to gain credibility, cos even al-quada and the talibans are some of the most hated world-wide. Hw many JW has been executed in the last 20 yrs and hw many al-quada members?), ignorin or refuting the Jewish holocaust and technically trying to replace it with sufferin of JW in WW2 (almost all the editions of watch-tower attest to dis propaganda) and many more.

So it's all about ur organization falsehood, thats the issue pple hav with Jw.

Jesus is not an angel, cos this insult\falsehood frm watch-tower is gettin irredeemable.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2012
Oahray: #smh... Maybe I should stop.
@true2god, the reason for threads like this is not to win arguments or make yourself the sole righteous person there is. There are people out there who hunger for the truth. Its as simple as stating your beliefs with bible backing. The Bible is the authority, not any church. At least the Jehovah's witnesses show you from the Bible. Do you bother to listen and reason from the Bible? No. Because you have your mind all made up already.
For once in a thread, I thought I was dealing with people mature enough to consider evidence before ranting away in a show of fanaticism. I was wrong. I guess I just do that some other time, or in another thread, as my reason for contributing isnt simply to win any argument.
Any lover of truth will examine his beliefs carefully.
Peace.
Where was it stated in your bible dat Jesus christ is angel michael?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2012
truthislight:

when i had said "your limitation" in my last post i never knew how limited in knowledge you are and i never knew how right i was until this your post.

See what you said :

now what has Yahweh's holy angels done wrong that they need to be judge? Nothing!

And the judgement awaiting angels is not for them since they have been with the archangel in battling satan and will come with christ to execute Yahweh's judgement at the end. Rev. 12 and Rev. 19:11 down.

The truth is, the angels that will be judge are the fallen angels that are now called demons.

This are the angels that foresook their original position and came to earth to take up the daughters of men as wives in Noah's day, and dematerialise during the flood to head back to heaven but were bared from entering heaven and left in tatarus.

You see your life? You are finished, completely misled and now a novice of what Yahweh's plans are.

Now you need my sympathy cus it is not a deliberate action but an action driven by ignorance that is blinding you from the truth of God's word.

Do you now see why you should cool down and read the bible and not just follow the lies that has been fed you all along?

Well, you can either take my advice or you continue with this folly.

Anyway, it was good that you spoke out, if not, how will we have come to know the fraud that you had taken in all this while?

Another fraud you need to run from is the trinity.
Anyway, keep reading the bible.
Peace.
The bible did not specify whether they r fallen angels. Neither did the Bible say man will judge principalities. What the Bible says is that human will judge angels, so dnt start ur twist again, and obviosly arch angel michael is also an angel under this category. Read the verse and quoted earlier on dis again.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2012
free123:

^^^

But satan is an angel but is called "the God of this world"(system of things) at 2cor. 4:4.

The word god is a title that is given to entity that receives worshipful honour.

This are issues that have been addressed already on this thread, go read it up and fault it if you want and come back then we can give a reply.

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2012
true2god: The bible did not specify whether they r fallen angels. Neither did the Bible say man will judge principalities. What the Bible says is that human will judge angels, so dnt start ur twist again, and obviosly arch angel michael is also an angel under this category. Read the verse and quoted earlier on dis again.

Lol, what do we have the bible for!

The bible says that the fallen angels are reserved for judgement.

Go and read your bible again.
Lol.

Must i go get the scriptures for you that is claiming to be a christian for you to know this truth?

That it is the falling angels that will be judge and not Yahweh's holy angels.
*sigh*
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2012
truthislight:

dont mind him.

It is not only tru2god that is reading this thread, if you have something to contribute go ahead and dont mind him.

He is like a pregnant woman that wants to deliver all the falsehood he has been impregnated(fed) with, that is why he is screaming like a pregnant woman.

If he likes let him learn.

The JW that he is talking about and him who have more love for christ as to imitate christ ways and actions and command/teachings?

Just leave him.
Peace
My mind is not programmed to believe anything without cursory examination of its content, just as wont accept any food whether it is poisonus or good for my health.

The same thing applicable to my spiritual life, i cant open my mind and spirit to be feed all manners of doctrine without examining the scripture. The JW cant blind-fold my eyes from the bible(the unchanging word of God) and open my eyes to read from watch-tower(the continously changin word of man, the light getting brighter).

Hope u get me right.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2012
plappville:

Just see how you dey display ur ignorance, are you scared of knowing the truth? if no, then hear others out. You are missing up things yourself just listen to the ♪ till the end if u want to get the message!
Ignorace? Do u knw the meaning? I hav studied with JW and i believed u knw im not ignorant.

U r just kidding here.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2012
truthislight:

Lol.

Must i go get the scriptures for you that is claiming to be a christ for you to know this truth?

*sigh*

Unless more angels rebel against God! But for now, the fallen angels we know of are the ones mentioned in Genesis 6:1-3 and Satan/his demons!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2012
truthislight:

Lol.

Must i go get the scriptures for you that is claiming to be a christ for you to know this truth?

*sigh*
Wat gives the impression dat after the fall of satan (together with some angels, now demons) no other angel(s) has erred again? This is a matter dat both of us cannot be privy of. Remember that the angels dat came down to earth to mate with human-beings(dat produces giants in those days) erred after the fall of satan and were equally condemned.

I believe u understand wat i mean, and u can seek confirmation frm the elders.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2012
truthislight:

Lol.

*sigh*
Wat gives the impression dat after the fall of satan (together with some angels, now demons) no other angel(s) has erred again? This is a matter dat both of us cannot be privy of. Remember that the angels dat came down to earth to mate with human-beings(dat produces giants in those days) erred after the fall of satan and were equally condemned.

I believe u understand wat i mean, and u can seek confirmation frm the elders.

Let not deviate from from this thread, do u still share the watch-tower belief dat our Lord Jesus christ, the mighty God, the prince of peace, the everlastin father (isaiah 9:6), the alpha and omega, the first and the last is also arch-angel Michael. I knw u will need an official confirmation from watch-tower before u can take ur decision on dis matter irrespectiv of wat the bible says.

Do u believ the bible at all or the watch-tower magazines? I really cant understand dis unabated loyalty to falsehood.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
free123:

^^^

Even if you worship a stone it will automatically attain the title "god"

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
true2god:

do u still share the watch-tower belief dat our Lord Jesus christ, the mighty God, the prince of peace, the everlastin father (isaiah 9:6), the alpha and omega, the first and the last is also arch-angel Michael. I knw u will need an official confirmation from watch-tower before u can take ur decision on dis matter irrespectiv of wat the bible says.

what evidence have you presented on this thread other than the emotional shouting that you keep on making?

Lol.

Have you put forward any scriptural evidence to warrant me to change my views? No.

I follow what the bible says strictly and not man or tradition.

You have no evidence to the contrary other than the contradictions and lies you have been dishing out here.

You dont have even a grasp for basic bible knowledge and you keep occupying space.

I am getting fed up of replying you.

If you cant present bible passages hence, i will have to be more judicious with my time and ignore you.

Again, error there, Jesus christ is not the alpha and Omega.

true2god:
the alpha and omega,

thats ^^^ not true.

I had said that the only reason that stand on the way of the evidence here is the trinity dogma.

Guy, leave the trinity alone and it will leave you.

You are having a lot of pains right now, not from Yahweh but from "trinity"

wishing you well.
Peace
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
free123:

^^^

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
free123:

^^^

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
truthislight:

what evidence have you presented on this thread other than the emotional shouting that you keep on making?

Lol.

Have you put forward any scriptural evidence to warrant me to change my views? No.

I follow what the bible says strictly and not man or tradition.

You have no evidence to the contrary other than the contradictions and lies you have been dishing out here.

You dont have even a grasp for basic bible knowledge and you keep occupying space.

I am getting fed up of replying you.

If you cant present bible passages hence, i will have to be more judicious with my time and ignore you.

Again, error there, Jesus christ is not the alpha and Omega.

thats ^^^ not true.

I had said that the only reason that stand on the way of the evidence here is the trinity dogma.

Guy, leave the trinity alone and it will leave you.

You are having a lot of pains right now, not from Yahweh but from "trinity"

wishing you well.
Peace
No one is havin any pain here. No one will either buy ur Jesus christ the angel Michael idea from ur watchtower magazine, not from the Bible.

Think for ursef once and stop dependin on evry hand-out given to u by JW, whether true or false. Its a pity that if Jw tomorrow tells u dat Jesus is no longer angel michael but someone else u will equally change belief.

Jw as a sect is satanic who comes in sheep clothing but is a ravellin wolve and its unfortunate u'v gone too deep to see anythin wrong with a false xtain cult.

Hav u seen watchtower magazine criticizng the church of the latter-day saint (mormonism), the grail, eckancker? No. They all belong to the same cult but in a slightly differnt dimension.

I'm not lettin u understand the dangers in Jw, cos u hav had enof exposure on it, but for others who might come across this thread as a novice in their activity. JW is not a xtain organization but a cult hidin under the umbrella of xtainity.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by free123: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
true2god: No one is havin any pain here. No one will either buy ur Jesus christ the angel Michael idea from ur watchtower magazine, not from the Bible.

Think for ursef once and stop dependin on evry hand-out given to u by JW, whether true or false. Its a pity that if Jw tomorrow tells u dat Jesus is no longer angel michael but someone else u will equally change belief.

Jw as a sect is satanic who comes in sheep clothing but is a ravellin wolve and its unfortunate u'v gone too deep to see anythin wrong with a false xtain cult.

Hav u seen watchtower magazine criticizng the church of the latter-day saint (mormonism), the grail, eckancker? No. They all belong to the same cult but in a slightly differnt dimension.

I'm not lettin u understand the dangers in Jw, cos u hav had enof exposure on it, but for others who might come across this thread as a novice in their activity. JW is not a xtain organization but a cult hidin under the umbrella of xtainity.
this is an eye opener. Indeed u wont see them criticize those organisations

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.